The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByPluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 1,826 views: 62,974
lowkey 9 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 8,602 views: 1,000,097
Sleazy_Rider 1 day ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 439 views: 60,465
807Recordings 3 days ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,364 views: 818,981
Noctambulant 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 61,401
George Necola 13th September 2005

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 4,694 views: 265,161
jcoutu1 3 minutes ago

Hi Folks, did some testing today. This is a simple loop test with Reaper (driver compensation set to off!) I had notoced before...

jrp
replies: 1 views: 80
norbury brook 6 minutes ago

I was reading some article where a big name engineer was explaining how awesome bx_saturator is, cuz of how you can just saturate...

79adam79
replies: 1 views: 37
BT64 13 minutes ago

What plugins do you have that have lasted far beyond the honeymoon phase? I’m sure we have all experienced picking up the...

motomotomoto
replies: 58 views: 4,307
dubguy99 18 minutes ago

I recently tried out the Goodhertz WOW Control and I had to go and buy it right away. I make a lot of psychedelic music and this...

smithy78
replies: 77 views: 7,744
dubguy99 21 minutes ago

Hey everyone! I've built hackintoshes before, but i'm looking into building a beefed out computer for large orchestral...

Onfireee
replies: 16 views: 882
Rokus666 28 minutes ago

I've wanted something like this for a really long time, but nobody made one so I got creative. For me, trying to EQ with a...

Funkster
replies: 91 views: 23,665
brucerothwell 34 minutes ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 287 views: 18,327
Lesha 36 minutes ago

Apologies if this is a basic questions, but I couldn't find a thread with this problem, so here goes. Also, I tried posting it in...

Fezzter
replies: 1 views: 110
stella645 38 minutes ago

Hi, I am looking to buy the best Channelstrip Plugin. I am more focused specially in the EQ Section. I want to know which...

zak7
replies: 21 views: 7,569
Swedish Guy 1 hour ago

I am talking about helpful Plug-in/Apps. Do you know which ones?

Rounsil
replies: 24 views: 861
pquinn 1 hour ago

I'm currently using a late 2012 mac mini quad 2.3 i7 as my main computer. I'm trying to add a uad duo to my workflow, but my...

quincyg
replies: 4 views: 435
quincyg 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 18,486 views: 1,405,873
elcct 3 hours ago

Hey guys. Question: Besides doing tracks for other artist? I’m also putting out my own music/instrumentals as a producer....

rallycapmusic
replies: 4 views: 730
Reverb 3 hours ago

Hey guys, hope you're all well. Back in the day, I owned a Fireface UC which was a fantastic unit through all the years I...

fgimian
replies: 3 views: 288
fgimian 4 hours ago

Hi there, in this thread I hope to gather all the current information about the AMD Ryzen platform and the issus with UAD 2...

kolutshan
replies: 90 views: 6,497
DAW PLUS 4 hours ago

Hi, I want to upgrade my 21.5 mid 2011 iMac with a 1 TB SSD drive, and I don't know if I should pay someone to put an internal...

ampar
replies: 3 views: 652
ampar 5 hours ago

meaning not izotope, waves, sound toys etc. (if you are not sure if they are lesser-known, post it anyway) went through a phase...

SometimesAlways
replies: 27 views: 1,568
zvukofor 8 hours ago

I always had a desktop. I just bought a new MacBook Pro. So dam powerful but I when I am working in Ableton or Logic. The fan is...

passionmax
replies: 21 views: 1,088
JDN 9 hours ago

It's fantastic just before the limiter to eek out a bit more loudness/glue. 100% effect, input hitting the green bar...

b0se
replies: 36 views: 2,179
EvgenyStudio 10 hours ago

Hi! The X-Touch One seems to be something I would consider to use mostly with Logic Pro X and at times with Cubase and ...

stratquebec
replies: 1 views: 308
tofermusic 10 hours ago

Hello everyone! I’m really interested to buy a X touch one, but I readed in internet that this had a problem: the select...

tofermusic
replies: 1 views: 513
tofermusic 10 hours ago

Hey fellow Airwindows fans and patrons! (If you can, do contribute to the Patreon if you use Chris' plugin. Speaking for myself,...

oh_well
replies: 2 views: 723
oh_well 11 hours ago

Hello fello Gearslutz, I own the Red 8 Pre, so I was able to receive a free copy of BX ISA from Focusrite, I am incredibly...

Dallas Marlow
replies: 2 views: 409
Dallas Marlow 11 hours ago

Hi GS Members, My 11 year old computer just died. I don't have a lot of money, but I have an existing HP computer that has...

jaxman12
replies: 6 views: 838
jaxman12 13 hours ago

It bums me out that my GTX 970 sits here mostly idle while working on music. I imagine how many plugins this thing might be able...

dullfangs
replies: 17 views: 6,089
camacozie 13 hours ago

Hey there partners! I'm currently making music on a maxed-out Mid-2014 MacBook Pro. Despite being a very good machine that's...

gcsmusic
replies: 6 views: 483
Mikael B 15 hours ago

I'm not shure if NI approves this post in their community forums (still under moderation), so i repost it here: Hey Guys...

strzlee
replies: 8 views: 7,953
GambleGuy 16 hours ago

The Zoom TAC-8 or the UAC-8? I’m using a Mac. Recording using an iPad on occasion might be nice... but not a deal breaker....

analogcabin
replies: 6 views: 881
shabbyroad 18 hours ago

Hi, I’m looking for an alternative to the Waves Vocal Rider. I’ve had a quick look and found products by Melda...

dickiefunk
replies: 14 views: 1,459
Faint Brouhaha 18 hours ago

But one that can actually find my VSTs? i cant work with sound forge any longer - Magix haven't answered my ticket from last...

rasseru
replies: 1 views: 406
BenSW 18 hours ago

Just received my new Prism Sound Titan in the mail and wanted to share my (so far) complete satisfaction. Moved on from an Apogee...

fridge_me
replies: 16 views: 3,060
electro 20 hours ago

Hey guys, Been trying out Ozone 8 and some of it's modules on the mastering chain on my beats in Logic pro X, mainly the...

jakekarno
replies: 2 views: 343
ShogunOfHarlem 20 hours ago

So my band and I are trying to step up our DIY recording setup. We were mainly looking at the PreSonus Quantum 2 22x24...

jfonts
replies: 3 views: 1,015
electro 20 hours ago

Hi, Could you recommend any Z390 motherboard (for 9900k) without coil whine noise from around CPU? I built new PC with:...

piotr.dydycz
replies: 13 views: 695
electro 21 hours ago

Hello, i plan on getting a new computer, upgrading from good old i7 2600k. I mainly do jamming with push and Ableton Live...

jrp
replies: 0 views: 460
jrp 21 hours ago

I know there alot of threads on this topic, but I wanted to get an up-to-date thread on what Rhodes and Wurlitzer samples people...

protodan
replies: 372 views: 70,119
electro 21 hours ago

Hi there, I have an issue with the Ilok License Manager on my Mac. I can't open the Programm. I've tried to uninstall the...

R&B-Vocalisto
replies: 9 views: 1,271
mvd83 23 hours ago

Hello everyone, Just hoping to get a roll call from RADAR Studio users around the world, we have one of the first units produced...

readIcculus
replies: 176 views: 16,824
johnnyz 1 day ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,681 views: 163,147
gotsoul 1 day ago

In three words - buy this now. only $59. The offer ends in July 2019. They sound fantastic. Like real instruments, and...

kodebode
replies: 0 views: 523
kodebode 1 day ago

Shaun Martin was demoing Waves' latest VI, an acoustic piano named Grand Rhapsody. It sounds good (although there were audible...

zephonic
replies: 189 views: 28,416
kodebode 1 day ago

Hi all Thinking of purchasing RME UC. My needs; 8 out (for SSL SiX), 2 in (back from SSL) great converters, ADAT or SPDIF,...

sensationblack
replies: 4 views: 581
lectrojape 1 day ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,116 views: 550,284
throbert 1 day ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,937 views: 614,302
AlexGeForce 1 day ago

Hi, I'm having issues getting my iD14 to run on my Windows 10 (1903) PC. It might stay on for a few seconds before dropping...

Kekidesu
replies: 0 views: 555
Kekidesu 1 day ago

I'm trying a bunch of plugins for vocal leveling, having started with and ultimately grown to hate Waves Vocal Rider (doesn't do...

tempenator
replies: 9 views: 802
Eric Stravinsky 1 day ago

Hello, I have a Mac Mini Intel 1.66 GHz Intel Core Duo. I would like to upgrade to Intel Core 2 Duo T7200 2 GHz Dual-Core...

giambattista
replies: 7 views: 4,187
djmoz 1 day ago

Hello all, So, firstly, my main issue is I’m starting to get serious with experimental/electronic music (not sample based,...

Liamloyd
replies: 2 views: 842
Liamloyd 1 day ago

I'll try to keep this short and sweet. I'm currently running an analog Midas Verona 400 40-input board. Alongside it I'm...

cwhiley
replies: 17 views: 748
cwhiley 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search