The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 9,994 views: 1,173,343
Analogue Mastering 1 hour ago

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 439 views: 52,249
MattyJoe 1 hour ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,818 views: 963,982
frankzappa 5 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 67,477
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hello dear slutz! UAD plugins are great, no doubts, but I'd like to discuss something about the sound of Apollo x8p. I was RME...

borisovonline
replies: 137 views: 6,852
khollister 10 minutes ago

Looking at a used Avid Icon D-Control ES 32-fader desk. Found one for a pretty good price with financing option. My question is:...

B. Toast
replies: 0 views: 1
B. Toast 23 minutes ago

This is a post that I just made it a recent thread. One of a plethora of high definition audio threads out there. Hopefully this...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 794 views: 63,031
UnderTow 27 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 8,114 views: 501,351
trg 28 minutes ago

8 kHz static noise in my audio recordings Hi, Everything is in the title. You can listen to the noise in the attachment...

fictionman
replies: 13 views: 322
fictionman 43 minutes ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,295 views: 108,328
Emanuel23 1 hour ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 5,860 views: 244,235
RyanC 1 hour ago

Has anyone here used Loopback (previously "Soundflower") to route audio? I've just downloaded it and I'm struggling...

Archibald83
replies: 9 views: 2,794
msmucr 1 hour ago

Anyone have any luck running the symphony 64 PCIe card in the new Mac Pro running Mojave??

bmaughan
replies: 0 views: 46
bmaughan 2 hours ago

As i said above the laptop dont have spdif out,only analog minijack out. What is the solución?. A usb spdif converter or a usb...

mcanicos
replies: 1 views: 72
ChrisLudwig 2 hours ago

Upgraded to Catalina Mac OS- everything was working great then I decided to update the Waves Central App. Now missing licenses on...

babydaddymusic
replies: 59 views: 2,473
mrflood 2 hours ago

I can't seem to get to the Samplicity site to download the free Bricasti M7 Impulse Response Library. The page keeps hanging for...

krocksf
replies: 12 views: 3,888
Piyono 2 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 22,207 views: 1,789,034
Vdosh 2 hours ago

I am about to do some A/B testing to compare a Unison 1073 and my BAE 1073; I also plan to compare the hardware 1176, LA2A, Fatso...

mikoo69
replies: 3 views: 466
mikoo69 2 hours ago

Hi, Not sure what to do at the moment - I'm having big problems with delay compensation with Pro Tools and would love some...

phillus
replies: 0 views: 64
phillus 3 hours ago
replies: 15 views: 2,760
himalaya 4 hours ago

Now that the New Mac Pro is shipping and arriving in studios across the planet seemed like a good idea to have a thread to...

thestarfire
replies: 226 views: 10,185
lest 4 hours ago

Hi, Sorry title should say A/D conversion when using with external mic pres. New poster, long time lurker. I was thinking...

vallobeats
replies: 4 views: 289
shobud 4 hours ago

I'm considering the possibility of using my Mac Mini for live performance of electronic music and would like to use my iPad Pro...

soundofmai
replies: 3 views: 124
burnhard 4 hours ago

I upgraded my DAW earlier this year and have reinstalled everything except two Waves plugins, being aware the WUP thing is a bit...

oboemaroni
replies: 6 views: 965
CurseesConnect 4 hours ago

I'm having troubles with latency when I do routing of my outboard synths through the DAW and then through outboard FX and back in...

MPrinsen
replies: 2 views: 178
MPrinsen 6 hours ago

Hi! Does somebody know some good alternative to the Sonnox Oxford EQ? I think it has a clean, transparent sound and i´m...

dyonmusic
replies: 11 views: 2,324
trevon 6 hours ago

Connected drum mics to the Behringer UMC1820, TOSLINK cable to daw with EMU1212M soundcard, but i'm getting no sound? I've...

HolMatS
replies: 5 views: 464
P. Ness 6 hours ago

Does anyone know, roughly, how powerful the dsp chips are in interfaces like UAD, RME, Apollo, and now Apogee? I would...

lossleader
replies: 7 views: 652
miscend 7 hours ago

Hi folks! Would you like to know the full process of recording a song from scratch, through to release on Spotify, iTunes etc?...

creativesauce
replies: 2 views: 154
Cpl. Punishment 7 hours ago

After moving Kontakt libraries properly I still have to point them every time I open an old song. No problem with new songs. How...

mantronics
replies: 0 views: 117
mantronics 7 hours ago

FreakQ 305 » Audio Assault Does anybody know this EQ? Sounds very interesting with unique color. I must say that I really like...

Den
replies: 5 views: 2,802
denork 9 hours ago

Hi all, I've been running a Mytek 8x192 for many years (10?) and have been quite happy with the sound. I'm considering...

ELI-173
replies: 6 views: 1,614
asdf 10 hours ago

Hey all. I am getting very low volume when I connect any synth to my Apogee Duet via my TRS to XLR cables. This happens with...

brento1138
replies: 2 views: 785
BenLadder 11 hours ago

I'd like to build a list of commercial sample libraries that offer 24-bit / 96 kHz samples (or higher). Not downsampled from...

Resort Records
replies: 4 views: 521
goshalev 12 hours ago

Hello. I'm looking for an audio interface that can work as a standalone mixer, support 6-8 analog inputs (1-2 preamps for mic...

vinimino
replies: 0 views: 178
vinimino 12 hours ago

Hello. I'm trying to use Minilogue XD as a MIDI controller, but most knobs don't work in SW synths - Massive, Hydrid, Harmless,...

vinimino
replies: 0 views: 150
vinimino 13 hours ago

The spec looks great on the 2019 i9 Imac, the only thing that concerns me is that the noise may be an issue when recording in the...

Chevron
replies: 21 views: 3,520
howseth 13 hours ago

OK So just want to make a quick double check before moving forward, this is for a Z420 refurbish Win 7 64 that I'll use for...

thedeathadder
replies: 7 views: 354
snoskit 14 hours ago

Im starting my podcast project and was looking at the Audient id22 or id44 interfaces primarily for its RETURN input feature to...

patriot
replies: 3 views: 435
psycho_monkey 14 hours ago

They all do pretty much the same things. So why'd you pick what you picked?

JL1000
replies: 156 views: 5,132
lossleader 15 hours ago

Trial download links and full information: Cytomic: The Glue Beta Info Product Name: The Glue Version: 1.0 * Accurate analog...

andy-cytomic
replies: 2,828 views: 557,345
Jaded_musician 15 hours ago

Came across this page, demystifying 0dBFS Thought it would be helpful From Bob Katz...

Alex Specht
replies: 0 views: 177
Alex Specht 16 hours ago

Hi, I am seeking recommendations for PCI express sound card for Piano VST. The key requirement is sound quality, low latency...

oshogg
replies: 7 views: 194
gminorcoles 16 hours ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 5,992 views: 878,648
Jaded_musician 17 hours ago

We have been struck by the vacuum in the market regarding intelligent useful control surfaces. We’re here to ask if you want...

thestarfire
replies: 194 views: 10,500
Carbinax 17 hours ago

Hey, first post. I recently bought a UR-12 Audio interface and I'm having trouble trying to use it to output audio from my...

Winterzen
replies: 0 views: 184
Winterzen 17 hours ago

I have lots of plugins from Waves, Sound Toys, Softube etc... I also use Pro Tools latest version- Logic Pro X, Reason and...

babydaddymusic
replies: 6 views: 233
babydaddymusic 17 hours ago

Trying to stream to facebook live, but having issues with the sound. Basically what I want to do is have the ipad pointed at my...

Carbinax
replies: 1 views: 378
Carbinax 18 hours ago

Hi, I am looking for an audio interface (USB or PCI express) that can do the following: Support ASIO VST playback with low...

oshogg
replies: 18 views: 607
oshogg 18 hours ago

Or should I go internal blade ssd on my new Mac?

Pikelets
replies: 0 views: 165
Pikelets 18 hours ago

I recently just got this new setup, having moved from a USB mic. I've noticed that when I record, I hear a quiet high pitched...

TomUK1
replies: 0 views: 157
TomUK1 18 hours ago

Hello, I have bought a used art tubefire 8 and was perfectly aware of some driver issues. After researching some driver issues...

gm100
replies: 9 views: 4,511
essboyer 21 hours ago

I've have tested a few different tpdf dithers, and I was surprised to find how different they all are. I thought they would be...

TomVY
replies: 19 views: 1,467
earlevel 22 hours ago

Hi, I do not own any Clippers so I want to test and demo some of the best Clippers. Please guys can you recommend me the best...

zak7
replies: 132 views: 34,667
Karloff70 23 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search