The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 7,462 views: 905,667
RuffRider 5 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,017 views: 731,796
METALHAWK 5 hours ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 308 views: 36,127
Treebase DMX 3 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 58,737
George Necola 13th September 2005

You guys see this?! https://www.instagram.com/p/BCdp7RTEAdb/?taken-by=rustbeltstudios

brothertony
replies: 211 views: 21,261
JSchlomo 5 minutes ago

Not too concerned about the audio quality today, think all of these are at least good enough so to speak. More important though...

T11
replies: 8 views: 384
msmucr 33 minutes ago

I am sold, sold, sold, on Reaper. WOW. The routing flexibility alone should make Digidesign feel like a bunch of schmucks....

soundrick
replies: 844 views: 161,653
jacko 46 minutes ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 1,036 views: 77,623
putte 1 hour ago

Hi all! Long time lurker but my first post here. The Apogee mini-me was all the rage some 10+ years ago but it's getting...

farbrorplast
replies: 24 views: 3,381
locnus 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 16,079 views: 1,184,228
Black Seal 1 hour ago

So i've built a computer, just for music production. Everything should be running fine as every component has been chosen...

chokerjoker4
replies: 0 views: 35
chokerjoker4 1 hour ago

So serious question and here’s why I’m asking if Windows 10 is as bad as everyone online appears to be making it out to...

Skyfaller90
replies: 3 views: 81
thedberg 1 hour ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,830 views: 521,278
TAFKAT 2 hours ago

My Neighbor is a DJ/EDM producer. He uses loops and samples mostly. He bought a program called Nexus2. I don't know if this...

Crazy4Jazz
replies: 4 views: 1,580
abstracthazmat 2 hours ago

Sigh. I miss OS9. The more OSX approaches iOS, the more I hate it. Okay, here's the situation. I got a new Mac Pro 2010 12 core...

EvilRoy
replies: 10 views: 666
EvilRoy 2 hours ago

Hi all, I'm really struggling with my levels now that I have Sonarworks last on my master which is dipping my project around...

orangefridge
replies: 12 views: 478
jdunn 2 hours ago

Hi guys! I need your help my setup is: -Audio interface: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 -Monitors: KRK Rokit 5 -Headphones:...

roulhs
replies: 26 views: 2,263
Atmospheric 2 hours ago

wondering if anyone may be able to guess the probable source of this glitch that is frequently but randomly affecting my...

mugtastic
replies: 0 views: 66
mugtastic 3 hours ago

howdy Wanted to asked a question. What do you feel like the best (quality/price) SSL 4000 G Bus Compressor plugin? Options I am...

kofi2
replies: 87 views: 14,582
poshook 3 hours ago

I'm trying to figure out what is the difference other than the fact that the Universal Audio Apollo Twin MKII is an external...

OolalavSuperfukk
replies: 7 views: 385
OolalavSuperfukk 3 hours ago

Hi, I'm a "weekend musician", not recording or playing professionally. I've got electric guitar equipment, with Line6...

amerykanin
replies: 0 views: 88
amerykanin 4 hours ago

I just got this in today, kind of lightweight but cheap: 4-Pin Molex Computer PC Case Fan Speed Reducer Low Noise Extension cord...

JoeyM
replies: 4 views: 222
JoeyM 4 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,331 views: 118,453
jrgth91 4 hours ago

Just a try, the gui is fully working. PM me when interested. It is tested on Mac, AU, VST, and VST3. When you got the file, just...

poshook
replies: 2 views: 656
Aziak 4 hours ago

Hello, Years ago I downloaded Independence Free from Magix and could never get anything to work except the piano. Occasionally...

foxwaves
replies: 0 views: 93
foxwaves 5 hours ago

24-27 January Protools 2019 It’s so interesting.

toofanstudio
replies: 676 views: 38,658
~ufo~ 5 hours ago

Hi Everyone, I was hoping to get some insight into whether there's a difference in audio quality (Mic Preamps) between the x6...

andremina
replies: 7 views: 1,694
votive 5 hours ago

Hi there, so i know there are other threads with same question, but every time all peoples speaks about driver-input output...

rameron
replies: 48 views: 12,551
AtnMixedIt 6 hours ago

I've got a Clarett 2Pre Thunderbolt but need a couple more stereo line-in inputs, so was looking at the 4Pre. But I notice that...

thesheep
replies: 4 views: 487
JCBigler 7 hours ago

Anyone know where to find direct installation files for Softube products, specifically CL 1B? I have been trying to get this...

EMMST
replies: 100 views: 14,497
Harry_O 8 hours ago

Details Emerge About Microsoft's 'Lite' Operating System As this OS develops will this be a leaner platform for audio DAW...

rockreid
replies: 1 views: 224
Tangled Tales 8 hours ago

I’m looking for other MacBook Pro users to verify a CoreAudio overload bug that occurs in both High Sierra 10.13.6 and the...

zenwolf
replies: 290 views: 21,755
pogodrummer 10 hours ago

Hi All I thought i'd start this thread mainly because I'm not a professional so I budget my purchases based on justifying the...

Lamster
replies: 22 views: 1,100
biksonije 11 hours ago

Hi folks, i have been thinking of a sorting out a new interface for Mac-Mojave/Logic. Element 24 looks fantastic but not...

coldrabbit
replies: 0 views: 112
coldrabbit 11 hours ago

Dear Gearslutz community, This is my first post. I'm glad to have found such a good forum. Here I was able to research some...

el_marc
replies: 5 views: 467
croixdj 12 hours ago

Hi, I'm buying my first DAW and I was wondering which one I should buy. I'm more drawn to S1 but I heard it lacks some...

zigacesen1
replies: 33 views: 1,386
AndreiPiatra 14 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,848 views: 483,464
Antagon1st 14 hours ago

The MIDI Manufacturers Association (MMA) and the Association of Music Electronics Industry (AMEI) announce MIDI 2.0™...

The Press Desk
replies: 119 views: 6,811
dysamoria 16 hours ago

Simple question, out of all existing SSL Buss Compressor Plugins (incl. UAD, Nebula/Acqua, etc.), which one is the best and...

toneage
replies: 112 views: 17,664
Eric Stravinsky 16 hours ago

Hey guys, was just wondering when you use Revival vs. Lift. I look at Revival like a sonic maximizer and Lift as basically a...

fastlanestoner
replies: 0 views: 193
fastlanestoner 17 hours ago

Hey guys , so im going to buy an Audient interface , and here where i live the Audient ID14 and the Audient ID4 are separated by...

Cardoso
replies: 15 views: 11,213
locnus 18 hours ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,422 views: 629,562
Eklo 19 hours ago

As the title suggests, has anyone tried the Unitor 8/AMT 8 drivers that came with Windows XP on Windows 7 yet, or even Vista?...

DevonB
replies: 82 views: 42,838
axisnyc 20 hours ago

For the past couple of years I've just been using the internal SSD on my MacBook for recording, but I've only been working by my...

trick fall
replies: 0 views: 159
trick fall 20 hours ago

Hey everyone. I was wondering if I could get a little help. My current setup is Ableton Live, an Apollo Twin Duo and...

tango01
replies: 1 views: 196
trick fall 20 hours ago

Hello. I have a Behringer ada800 going into a UAD Apollo Twin via ADAT. I can see the audio of each channel of the ada800 coming...

mojojunior
replies: 1 views: 218
SpicyPonyHead 21 hours ago

Since the last Win 10 update, I find my Behringer X-Touch is not "connecting" according to Sonar. It shows OK in the...

fireberd
replies: 17 views: 1,960
tech_equip 22 hours ago

How do you edit metadata for WAV files in Windows 10? This article, "How to edit music metadata info on Windows 10 using...

Resort Records
replies: 0 views: 179
Resort Records 22 hours ago

So I've been trying to get some info on my Lynx Mixer and their L-Dante card that would go into my Auroras L Slot bay, but I...

throbert
replies: 13 views: 327
jwh1192 22 hours ago

Ideally, for a project, I would like a win10 software to to the following: Beeing able to play back at least 3 tracks...

yulquen
replies: 0 views: 168
yulquen 1 day ago

So up till now I've used RazorLame with Lame audio codec installed to convert .wav files to mp3 as I've always felt that sounded...

Arksun
replies: 2 views: 248
Arksun 1 day ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 1,066 views: 83,892
DrAudioBot 1 day ago

Sorry if this is a repeat question. Now X299 has been out a while - I've read one or two concerning comments from users not...

frazz
replies: 3 views: 669
J_O_P 1 day ago

Splitting this off into its own thread to prevent cluttering up the Mojave thread. Summary of what I've seen/learned on...

dven
replies: 69 views: 5,615
ReDRuMx 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search