The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,776 views: 951,918
dogbert 39 minutes ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 9,904 views: 1,160,668
Agondonter 9 hours ago

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 423 views: 47,725
johnonguitar7 10 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 67,012
George Necola 13th September 2005

OK I started to use Reaper and the more I use it the more I love it - there is simply no other DAW with so much power and user...

ayskura
replies: 45 views: 1,618
rboy 37 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 22,056 views: 1,766,480
AcusticaCM 48 minutes ago

Now that the New Mac Pro is shipping and arriving in studios across the planet seemed like a good idea to have a thread to...

thestarfire
replies: 98 views: 3,525
henryrobinett 57 minutes ago

Hello everyone, this is my first post here :) I am mainly active on sound reproduction forums (diyaudio, audioheritage, asr),...

pos_
replies: 9 views: 521
pos_ 1 hour ago
replies: 569 views: 32,566
shazbot 1 hour ago

This is a public service announcement thread to let potential buyers of Apogee Ensembles and Elements know that although the...

ProPower
replies: 12 views: 1,401
neve1064 1 hour ago

Hello dear slutz! UAD plugins are great, no doubts, but I'd like to discuss something about the sound of Apollo x8p. I was RME...

borisovonline
replies: 11 views: 511
smoke 1 hour ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 436 views: 55,011
smoke 1 hour ago

This is a post that I just made it a recent thread. One of a plethora of high definition audio threads out there. Hopefully this...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 556 views: 54,387
Tom Barnaby 1 hour ago

I have a late 2012 Mac Mini with 16 gigs of RAM, and an internal SSD of 500 Gigs I also have Apogee Element 24 which is...

babydaddymusic
replies: 1 views: 74
CPhoenix 1 hour ago

Hi all, First of all, my issue is primarily that I'm running into slowdowns without actually seeing full utilization of any...

B. Toast
replies: 0 views: 50
B. Toast 2 hours ago

For me, it was the softube FET today. I just can't find another native 1176 plugin I like this much. I had an acoustic...

TNM
replies: 15 views: 718
smoke 2 hours ago

Have been at Musikmesse Frankfurt, got a minute of the VMR demo, took another look at Raven, met Steven but definately forgot to...

marQs
replies: 108 views: 23,132
ardis 2 hours ago

Hello! Im new on the forum. I have a Focusrite Saffire 56 and a Alesis hd24. I want more inputs and outputs, and why I want to...

Larry10
replies: 5 views: 254
BT64 3 hours ago

I am considering getting an apogee element 24. My only reservation is that it has been out for a while and might be refreshed...

Chrismasciari
replies: 14 views: 797
BEEHIVE 3 hours ago

Coming from a 2012 Mac Mini i5 dual core 2.6GHZ with 16 gigs of ram and a 500G SSD. Why not this Mac Pro from OWC? Your...

babydaddymusic
replies: 0 views: 71
babydaddymusic 4 hours ago

Pretty simple really, looking for great sound quality, a simple feature set and not a cpu hog. To be used on individual tracks...

spectacular g
replies: 16 views: 718
Ken Lusk 4 hours ago

I have to upgrade to Windows 10 from 7 and was wondering if simply downloading and installing the upgrade within my current...

Reverb
replies: 8 views: 484
ChrisLudwig 5 hours ago

Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble with the new Launcher for the Antelope Audio Zen Tour. It insisted I update to...

esldude
replies: 16 views: 6,462
esldude 5 hours ago

MixPre-II's V6.00 firmware released today makes it the first available 32-bit float USB audio interface for your DAW......

pauljisaacs
replies: 16 views: 464
jwh1192 5 hours ago

My main Studio iMac is sadly starting to die(GPU problems) and I've been quoted €7-800 to get it fully working working again...

dj.anti.matter
replies: 0 views: 88
dj.anti.matter 7 hours ago

I've narrowed it down to these two. My requirements are as follows: - 8 mic preamps for full drum kit - USB 3.0/Windows 10 (my...

JCurtisDrums
replies: 8 views: 5,613
Roman Polonsky 7 hours ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 5,979 views: 876,653
gypsymoth 7 hours ago

Hello, I’d like to get some recommendations on vst plug ins that could be used for acoustic folk music. Ie. Instruments to...

HughHarris
replies: 1 views: 114
MichaelT 7 hours ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 511 views: 76,446
Monkey Man 8 hours ago

How are these three plugins similar and different? Which one do you prefer and why? Can any of them be used together - i.e....

aligak
replies: 168 views: 27,344
chrisdee 8 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 7,970 views: 487,070
musicman691 9 hours ago

As the title says, the Audient ID14 or Motu M2? Which one sounds better and has a better DAC?

EMan19
replies: 0 views: 135
EMan19 10 hours ago

We have been struck by the vacuum in the market regarding intelligent useful control surfaces. We’re here to ask if you want...

thestarfire
replies: 157 views: 8,196
Mark Alpine 11 hours ago

Hi there, in this thread I hope to gather all the current information about the AMD Ryzen platform and the issus with UAD 2...

kolutshan
replies: 124 views: 12,086
msy 12 hours ago

Is Reaper more powerful than Protools?

chrischoir
replies: 8 views: 311
studer58 13 hours ago

It's time to retire my trusty old 2009 iMac and I'm not super up to date on all the modern specs I'll be needing... iMac Pro is...

murtis
replies: 1 views: 184
Pikelets 13 hours ago

We spend quite a bit of time talking about computer builds, and there’s some great information. But there is a darker side to...

ponzi
replies: 3 views: 396
Sorvette 14 hours ago

Hi guys, Just recently purchased a new MSI laptop, runs windows 10 x64 bit. Installed all my plugins and ILok Liscense manager,...

expandnut
replies: 0 views: 117
expandnut 14 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,276 views: 104,706
PitchSlap 15 hours ago

I've moved to a large 4k TV for a monitor and notice there isn't many of the plugins I have that actually have high DPI support...

monkeymanx
replies: 1 views: 152
chrischoir 16 hours ago

I have about $300-$400 to kill. I'll break it down by wants and what I already have. Wants: Better interface (Own a Scarlett...

PhillipsLJ
replies: 5 views: 277
PhillipsLJ 16 hours ago

The Yamaha n Series combines Cubase AI (Advanced Integration) software with a 8 or 12 channel Firewire studio mixer to create a...

Geosync
replies: 4,574 views: 560,129
Danxious 17 hours ago

I have a 2010 Mac Pro and I am considering upgrading my three SATA SSDs to a single PCIe M.2 NVMe hard drive. Years ago, my...

Jeff19
replies: 17 views: 523
Jeff19 18 hours ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 5,755 views: 235,756
Paul_G 18 hours ago

Hello fellow GearSluts! I'm building a new system using an old Mac Pro 5.1 (or at least seriously considering it). I'll...

pwpi
replies: 4 views: 277
MediaGary 19 hours ago

Hi.. this is frustrating me no end.. I joined the t racks group buy.. I have many of the IK products over the years.. but I...

TNM
replies: 12 views: 1,292
TNM 20 hours ago

So Gearslutz! What’s your favorite mix bus compressor plugin in 2020?

MrMoose
replies: 26 views: 1,556
nightchef 21 hours ago

Are PCI adapters (so that old PCI card can be used in PCIe slot) generally a waste of time? Any experience with particular MBs...

johnlewisgrant
replies: 17 views: 2,203
Moje 22 hours ago

Hi there. :) I´m testing the trials of both plugins right now and dig them both. I told myself "Don´t be a slut, buy...

putte
replies: 4 views: 307
putte 23 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,306 views: 579,380
Haigbabe 23 hours ago

Hey guys! First time posting here, sorry if I did something wrong! gooof I have been experiencing a sort of...

Popes
replies: 4 views: 254
TheoryNotes 1 day ago

Hi everyone, I know this is a very known issue but I've read a lot of forums and watched a lot of videos on YouTube and still...

fictionman
replies: 20 views: 1,185
Synchro 1 day ago

Hi, I have an RME AIO pcie interface and a clarret sclarett 2. Neither of these has a ton of inputs but the rme I guess I can...

gminorcoles
replies: 6 views: 363
pipelineaudio 1 day ago

Hey all. What would you recommend as the best possible CPU (or platform if it makes it easier; iMac, iMac pro, Mac Pro etc with...

geocities
replies: 1 views: 255
ardis 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search