The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,290 views: 1,135,845
MixToTape 47 minutes ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 11,650 views: 1,364,917
speerchucker 7 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 74,252
George Necola 13th September 2005

I have and use console-style emulations from PA, Kazrog, and Kush, and use them in various places as needed, both on channels and...

noah440
replies: 12 views: 509
simon.billington 14 minutes ago

My personal choices: Fab Filter Saturn 2 AA Gold 3 Preamps or AA Taupe Wavesfactory Spectre Soundtoys Decapitator...

motomotomoto
replies: 96 views: 8,572
HSi 25 minutes ago

So, we recorded an acoustic group live at 192kHz (just because it was possible!), around 12-14 tracks of vocals, guitars, piano,...

Moje
replies: 0 views: 37
Moje 41 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,829 views: 819,441
simon.billington 1 hour ago

I have been a Windows user since I started using computers. I have always been far more comfortable on this OS compared to OSX....

thevisi0nary
replies: 201 views: 18,745
Behrmoog 2 hours ago

Do Audio interfaces have a significant effect on CPU consumption. Thinking its time for an upgrade on my Saffire Pro 24 for a...

Niven Peacock
replies: 3 views: 243
DeadPoet 3 hours ago

what exactly are width knobs (general utilities width) doing when changing the value?

andwutt
replies: 4 views: 219
RyanM 3 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 10,277 views: 1,014,316
ceejay 4 hours ago

I know there alot of threads on this topic, but I wanted to get an up-to-date thread on what Rhodes and Wurlitzer samples people...

protodan
replies: 460 views: 83,390
LuXx 4 hours ago

Today is the last day for a discount for Plugin Alliance Mega bundle subscription. $200/yr and stays at that price forever- plus...

TikkoRome
replies: 1 views: 126
SBX-80 4 hours ago

Maybe not ALL tape plugins... So I was just playing with my tape machine (a TEAC mastering model, nothing overly fancy, but its a...

breakline
replies: 96 views: 10,566
claudedefaren 4 hours ago

Hey guys, anyone about before and after audio player embedded on website (see attachment) thanks

sl4zhz
replies: 13 views: 2,154
icruz 5 hours ago

Hi guys We are doing a lot of recording on-site (usually of solo piano, or piano with one other instrument) in locations where...

Sequentialist
replies: 2 views: 2,415
DoubleTake 5 hours ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 1,239 views: 67,344
tbirdparis 5 hours ago

I just purchased the Nx Virtual Mix Room + Nx Head Tracker for $59.00 and Abbey Road Studio 3 for $50.00. Here's how they have...

Rick Dalton
replies: 0 views: 64
Rick Dalton 7 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,755 views: 628,188
ponzi 8 hours ago

What's on your plug in drum bus?

andwutt
replies: 11 views: 678
bambony 8 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 4,470 views: 628,895
LegoIsland 9 hours ago

howdy Wanted to asked a question. What do you feel like the best (quality/price) SSL 4000 G Bus Compressor plugin? Options I am...

kofi2
replies: 94 views: 23,904
Sebastian GF 10 hours ago

Hey together, first of all. I do not want to start a plugin company vs plugin company debate. Though I think it will be...

Lebowski666
replies: 384 views: 30,824
Maniac 7777 10 hours ago

EQUIPMENT: Power conditioner (Furman P-1800 PF R) Computer (Intel i7 8700K, Asus Z370-A motherboard, three Samsung 850 EVO...

NamesIrrelevant
replies: 1 views: 135
NamesIrrelevant 11 hours ago

Hi, wondering if there is any good software to automatically create chord progressions from a midi melody. So one...

Nate99
replies: 1 views: 102
jon boy 11 hours ago

I'm getting close to buying an RME HDSP AIO and I notice it has 38 inputs/outputs however looking at the breakout cables I only...

Mushy Mushy
replies: 4 views: 160
Mushy Mushy 11 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 24,935 views: 2,337,302
JoeyM 11 hours ago
replies: 176 views: 24,212
screentan 12 hours ago

Unfortunately my laptop has been trashed due to constant touring and overall wear and grind... Its specs : OSX 10.13.3 Macbookpro...

insect1
replies: 2 views: 209
JohnnyFoster 12 hours ago

Hey guys! Question. Does gain staging even matter if I'm using stock plug-ins? (DAW: Studio One). Im running all...

rallycapmusic
replies: 60 views: 2,595
CBricius 12 hours ago

I'm so iffy on giving steinberg any more of my money (except for WL), but I'd like to hear any opinions on Halion 6. I can...

illynoise
replies: 2 views: 178
JohnnyFoster 13 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 53 views: 6,522
Manfriday 13 hours ago

Best online band rehearsal software ? I need to rehearse with my band over the computer as traveling around the NYC area...

fuzzblaster
replies: 191 views: 129,144
joeq 13 hours ago

Basically, as in the title. I want to spice up my EQ folder with a few more esoteric picks so I'm looking for things that are a...

dubguy99
replies: 2 views: 146
fcamp 13 hours ago

Was helping a buddy today getting his new daw machine prepared.... He has a uad card and I was interested to compare it's...

bgood
replies: 90 views: 19,863
Eigenwert 13 hours ago

There are a few other freebie plugin threads I found, but they seem to be more "here's every plugin or plugin site I ever...

bill5
replies: 107 views: 6,700
mickey13 14 hours ago

I have an 8P. It does a great job and I had no plans to make any changes. With the release of the Apollo X 8P I'm wondering if...

Crazy4Jazz
replies: 34 views: 14,472
drcaron 14 hours ago

I jumped on the new iMac 27" when it came out last week. I've needed a new computer for a few years so waiting for the new...

jayfield
replies: 3 views: 282
jon boy 14 hours ago

Years ago there was an issue with Waves plugs, where if you used integrated Intel Graphics on the PC, the total number of waves...

j-madd
replies: 3 views: 185
j-madd 15 hours ago

The question is really a for-instance but I do need help with understanding the workflow as I've never learned the proper way to...

Funk-O-Meter
replies: 5 views: 185
Brent Hahn 15 hours ago

Hello, I am not seeing a mono output option in Logic X for software instrument tracks? The options are stereo or surround, I...

Ryal1
replies: 2 views: 150
Ryal1 15 hours ago

hello I've read the 8 pages manual but still don't get it how to assign the soft synth's pots and sliders to my MPK49 midi...

George Maraudeur
replies: 5 views: 2,273
onthe1 16 hours ago

Let me preface this by saying I'm new to all of this, so please bear with me. I recently picked up a RME Bayface Pro FS, and...

Synthesthesia
replies: 0 views: 65
Synthesthesia 17 hours ago

I've been trying to figure out some issues with my Sweetwater Creation station for a bit now to no avail. Their own tech support...

ShardsLV
replies: 0 views: 82
ShardsLV 17 hours ago

Hi everyone ! I'm creating this thread because I've just started today to test the Waves NX for listening to my mix on...

WheelieR
replies: 37 views: 17,826
jeremy.c. 18 hours ago

Hi all! I've recently acquired Trigger for a project I'm working on and am highly impressed. I not using it on everything (and...

Beefyblue
replies: 25 views: 16,858
Codeseven 19 hours ago

Wondering if there are any plugins that stand up to UAD's A800 in 2020? What alternatives are there?

claudedefaren
replies: 6 views: 542
T_R_S 19 hours ago

Hey GS! I have been brushing up on my audio literacy lately and brushed off the dust from Bob Katz - Mastering Audio (Second...

iz_thewiz
replies: 10 views: 378
edva 20 hours ago

Can any help me out, I purchased it from back in it's RTAS days however I now need the AAX installer. Anyway, my old Mac had...

producerlawson
replies: 1 views: 119
Rick Dalton 20 hours ago

Suggestions for case fan config: I already know I'll be doing 3 intake on the front and 3 exhaust on the back (1 rear, 2 top) -...

Dwayne7
replies: 23 views: 606
ChrisLudwig 21 hours ago

I've been lurking, doing my research and I haven't found any contemporary threads on this topic. Since we're at the beginning of...

Creative Curator
replies: 11 views: 547
fabaessa 22 hours ago

I am considering getting an apogee element 24. My only reservation is that it has been out for a while and might be refreshed...

cfm1988
replies: 25 views: 2,573
No Surprises 22 hours ago

I'm a guitarist/songwriter and just discovered these products by toontrack. I want to get them because they sound far better than...

ty45
replies: 2 views: 197
davet 22 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search