The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,141 views: 796,796
AudioWonderland 42 minutes ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,327 views: 601,064
TNM 5 hours ago

hi guys, it's mid 2018 and I am interested on how you work. mobile setup: Computer: windows 10, i7-6x series, 64gig ram, SSD...

George Necola
replies: 56 views: 3,878
b0se 9 hours ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 273 views: 49,786
TurboJets 4 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 55,673
George Necola 13th September 2005

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 13,156 views: 889,476
Martel80 7 minutes ago
replies: 167 views: 7,827
Dom & Roland 25 minutes ago

Hi all! Looking to upgrade to a new interface (I've been rocking the internal AD/DA on a Mackie 1640i for some years now) and...

grahambo!
replies: 1 views: 75
Mister Karloff 41 minutes ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,808 views: 365,393
Patrick_ 42 minutes ago

Basically, I'm not happy with the scrolling waveform displays I have. I'd like one that can get very big, is well designed, is...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 0 views: 37
Ain't Nobody 51 minutes ago

If you had to curate a set of plugins that attempts to rival the organic dopeness of analog, what would you pick? Plugins with...

swappler
replies: 98 views: 8,319
Ain't Nobody 1 hour ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,214 views: 478,327
coolbass 1 hour ago

This thread is for those who have installed it and tested it. For installation problems please head on to another ST Tape thread...

SEB
replies: 86 views: 18,869
dullfangs 2 hours ago

Has anybody compared the two versions of MDW EQ5. I'm demoing UAD's version that sounds really well but the one sold by Avid...

mihhhy
replies: 0 views: 77
mihhhy 2 hours ago

I'm using MXXX, though I assume the issue is the same for any of the plugs since the MultiParameter is madular. I have a...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 2 views: 184
Ain't Nobody 3 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 323 views: 26,085
Antoine Fabi 3 hours ago

I spent 20 years making music , 5 on an atari , no problem , i then built 2 pc systems , neither ever failed hardware wise , last...

Ksp
replies: 2 views: 333
starise 3 hours ago

Hey there... I am running an SSL Madixtreme 64 card on Mavericks at the moment and am looking to rebuild my system to a newer...

Karloff70
replies: 47 views: 6,640
latweek 3 hours ago

Hey all, I'm having some troubles with my Apollo Twin (gen. 1) and am looking at upgrading my interface. I have been hearing...

pingpongdelay
replies: 8 views: 521
elgordito 3 hours ago

For those who have been waiting.. iD Driver V4.0.0 – Audient Help Desk Go to the bottom of the page for a link to your...

liv4ree
replies: 15 views: 1,406
Jim Rosebrook 3 hours ago

While some of the distinctions like MultiBand brickwall limiting, or special features of something like DSM or Match EQ migh set...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 24 views: 678
deedeeyeah 4 hours ago

Windows 10 vs. Windows 7 on gig machine and ms defender antivirus solutions? I am considering updating to win10 because of audio...

golem
replies: 13 views: 538
EisaMo 4 hours ago

Are there any dynamic EQ plugs? I'm not talking about compression in any way. What I'm asking for is this: As the signal...

elegentdrum
replies: 86 views: 7,553
phantomcenter 5 hours ago

EDIT: Wanted to add that I've since come across this video which addresses some of the questions, though others...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 9 views: 511
Ain't Nobody 5 hours ago
replies: - views: -
MThorrez 7 hours ago

Greetings! I have an issue with the UAC-2. ​ Setup: MB: Asus H310I-plus RAM: 2x 4GB Ballistix Sport LT CPU: Intel...

Abarus
replies: 1 views: 249
Abarus 7 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 537 views: 45,284
musicman691 7 hours ago

I've just about given up.

dino321
replies: 734 views: 98,945
keepitsimple 8 hours ago

SSD4 is crashing Cubase, Reaper and S1 here, Mac OS X current Sierra. I run EZ2, Superior 2, AD 2, BFD2 with no issues at all....

shanabit
replies: 18 views: 1,110
macleodgrant 8 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 3,849 views: 387,569
David Ray 12 hours ago

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

Diogo C
replies: 682 views: 69,419
gradivus 13 hours ago

Hi there, Looking for some really good drumagog files to do some sample blending with the drums I've recorded. I'd record the...

Transcendence
replies: 4 views: 322
psycho_monkey 15 hours ago

Hi everyone. I just got MAC PRO 2012 (got it on ebay) I'm thinking about buying an converter and PCI-E card for it. I need...

tex viler
replies: 25 views: 549
tex viler 15 hours ago

Hey guys, After years of thinking to buy the RME AIO I finally did and so far I'm very dissapointed because it's not working any...

skyform
replies: 98 views: 2,770
Stuart B 16 hours ago

With so many different hard drive manufacturers out there it's hard to know who to go with. I have always used WD green and...

silentnight
replies: 20 views: 663
loopy 16 hours ago

For a good while I have clocked my Steinberg/Yamaha MR816x from a Metric Halo ULN-2 with fine results. I have simply used a BNC...

thermal
replies: 7 views: 310
Steve Fogal 18 hours ago

Looks like they double the polyphony and the RRP went from $1999 to $999 or something like that, but I am pretty sure the street...

Hokut
replies: 66 views: 14,217
alternating.bit 18 hours ago

Hi all. Been working on a mid 2009 MacBook Pro using Studio One for the longest time, and since I've been doing more serious...

Anm15
replies: 2 views: 323
locojohn 18 hours ago

Hello all My new music PC, 8700k.. but i have one question, do i really need to spend money on dedicated gpu? simple like...

gedna
replies: 15 views: 716
markusschloesser 19 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 60 views: 4,144
simon.billington 19 hours ago

Hope someone network savvy can help me out here, I am going crazy... I have two macbook pros that I have hooked up with a cat...

thermal
replies: 8 views: 342
thermal 19 hours ago

Interested in people's experience with Acustica Audio and drums. Wondering which one will give lots of slap, snap and pop to a...

Moon Unit Sound
replies: 1 views: 210
SameOh 20 hours ago

I've recently been looking for a budget set of monitors. I also need some bass so a subwoofer is needed. I have klipsch promedia...

lyons238
replies: 6 views: 7,136
solarmuzik 20 hours ago

Sorry if there's a well-known way to do this, it's literally the first time I've ever encountered this particular need so i...

Barfunkel
replies: 12 views: 354
Monotremata 22 hours ago

what is the best studio midi solution for multiple synths. i dont have any synths now but plan on buying in the near future and...

madducks
replies: 4 views: 579
valis 23 hours ago

Perhaps a dumb question, but: Can I use a simple RCA switch box between my SPDIF gear and the RCA SPDIF connections to my...

808KickDrum
replies: 3 views: 282
808KickDrum 23 hours ago

Hey guys, hope you're all doing great. It's been a while since I posted here :) I was listening to music via my Focusrite...

fgimian
replies: 13 views: 470
moove 1 day ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,213 views: 589,010
chrisj 1 day ago

Hey oi, I'm looking for alternatives (free/cheaper) for: - Soundtoys PrimalTap - Soundtoys Mutronics Mutator I'm using...

MThorrez
replies: 0 views: 255
MThorrez 1 day ago

I am looking to pick up a new audio interface and was wondering how stable the MOTU devices are with the latest drivers under...

richpjr
replies: 109 views: 12,544
K_Dua 1 day ago

Hello Folks, Does anyone use a Panorama P1 with Pro Tools ? And if so, did he succeed in making it work with Pro Tools...

DJ Bechara
replies: 0 views: 249
DJ Bechara 1 day ago

Essentially I am looking to upgrade the audio interface on my DAW box. I am currently using a Steinberg UR28M, but I need more...

Iostream
replies: 10 views: 482
kakao 1 day ago

I just downloaded a trial version of Isotope RX6 in the hope of using the Spectral Repair to remove coughs and noises from an...

kdf
replies: 23 views: 1,006
kdf 1 day ago

Hey guys~! From the information i gathered from their website they seem to have the same mic preamps but I'm still waiting for...

charmed
replies: 30 views: 12,010
DistortingJack 1 day ago

Hi simple question, I have a basic studio with 3 hardware synths and a few old samplers, My question is on the MOTU 828ES would i...

Benjamin Cazaly
replies: 14 views: 505
Benjamin Cazaly 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search