The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,999 views: 730,658
nonstatic 2 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 7,441 views: 904,410
daskeladden 14 hours ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 308 views: 35,948
Treebase DMX 2 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 58,721
George Necola 13th September 2005

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,210 views: 426,079
JSchlomo 4 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 1,046 views: 82,660
Aziak 5 minutes ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,402 views: 628,498
Transistor 12 minutes ago

Anyone know where to find direct installation files for Softube products, specifically CL 1B? I have been trying to get this...

EMMST
replies: 96 views: 14,336
Harry_O 38 minutes ago

24-27 January Protools 2019 It’s so interesting.

toofanstudio
replies: 668 views: 37,951
~ufo~ 44 minutes ago

You guys see this?! https://www.instagram.com/p/BCdp7RTEAdb/?taken-by=rustbeltstudios

brothertony
replies: 189 views: 20,198
JSchlomo 1 hour ago

I'll have a brand new MacBook Pro 6-core showing up in the mail in a few days. With it only having Thunderbolt connections, it...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 3 views: 360
swartzfeger 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 16,011 views: 1,181,164
swartzfeger 1 hour ago

I’m looking for other MacBook Pro users to verify a CoreAudio overload bug that occurs in both High Sierra 10.13.6 and the...

zenwolf
replies: 286 views: 21,330
zedsdeadbaby 1 hour ago

I’m working on a track and I have it sounding close to what I want but there’s one bass + kick part where the kick gets...

Scientific
replies: 4 views: 161
joeq 2 hours ago

ok, so one of my best friends I am working with is a great songwriter, primarily writes on guitar, and has been really...

lestermagneto
replies: 5 views: 155
lllubi 2 hours ago

I have a UAD Arrow and cannot get it to cleanly drive my SM7B or Rode Procaster for the life of me. There is just way too much...

Luke Wilmer VO
replies: 20 views: 842
jwh1192 3 hours ago

Built new PC, will do a clean install because old computer has too much junk like conflicting drivers and also has been infected...

TS-12
replies: 13 views: 519
bill5 4 hours ago

So I've been trying to get some info on my Lynx Mixer and their L-Dante card that would go into my Auroras L Slot bay, but I...

throbert
replies: 1 views: 78
jwh1192 4 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,325 views: 117,823
vincerutabaga 4 hours ago

I couldn't really find the information I needed via searching previous posts, so I decided to ask my question here. The...

imdurc
replies: 5 views: 393
imdurc 5 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,814 views: 520,745
onewire 6 hours ago

Splitting this off into its own thread to prevent cluttering up the Mojave thread. Summary of what I've seen/learned on...

dven
replies: 68 views: 5,426
midmost 6 hours ago

Not too concerned about the audio quality today, think all of these are at least good enough so to speak. More important though...

T11
replies: 2 views: 240
T11 6 hours ago

Apologies, if this is already posted -- did not find it in a search. Go at it! My list is not ready yet... and to draw...

theMuzzl3
replies: 13 views: 893
rmaier 6 hours ago

Do you record automation in your DAW? If so, mainly for volume or also for other stuff?

danika
replies: 22 views: 1,193
audiospecific 8 hours ago

Hi, I'm buying my first DAW and I was wondering which one I should buy. I'm more drawn to S1 but I heard it lacks some...

zigacesen1
replies: 30 views: 1,059
chrischoir 9 hours ago

So i had Cubase 5 ways ago. And then ditched it and switched to Reaper. Fastforward and im not on MBP and Mojave, which Cubase 5...

gregerlindberg
replies: 2 views: 317
gregerlindberg 11 hours ago

I am excited as hell.. had I not just bought 2 Apollo 16 mk2 just a month ago.. Apollo X

pippismo
replies: 32 views: 4,112
AleLab 11 hours ago

In the process of upgrading drives and comp. Currently using a 2015 iMac w an external drive for audio and one for sample...

jackietreehorn
replies: 3 views: 124
kafka 11 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,837 views: 482,711
ceejay 11 hours ago

Hi everyone, My friend ask me to build a very affordable PC for music production. I'm going to build a Ryzen 2400G (or maybe...

Nothing Left
replies: 5 views: 341
Alndln 12 hours ago

Hi all. I posted this on the DUC and thought I would check in here with all of you as well. I'm trying to build a box that will...

westbrook
replies: 1 views: 145
brockorama 13 hours ago

So im out desperately hunting for a new computer (definitely not a hackintosh or a windows) My loyal MBP mid 2012 has served me...

brown
replies: 38 views: 2,872
psynical 13 hours ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 1,023 views: 76,908
Hardtoe 13 hours ago

Hey guys, Just wandering for anyone who's dealt with Slate Digital tech support how long it usually takes to get a response? I...

ajcmuso
replies: 24 views: 1,433
GriffMob 14 hours ago

Hi; Been playing with the Softube console 1 today; I have a setup question which I can’t seem to find an answer to in the...

Iain Hutch
replies: 0 views: 137
Iain Hutch 16 hours ago

I am planning on upgrading my pc to a 9900k and Gigabyte - Z390 DESIGNARE ATX LGA1151 Motherboard. Using a Antelope Zen...

shadyru
replies: 0 views: 133
shadyru 16 hours ago

Pro-Q 2 has got to be the most popular and well-loved EQ plugins in its category. There are definitely some amazing EQs from a...

skycaptain
replies: 96 views: 17,909
UnderTow 16 hours ago

The MIDI Manufacturers Association (MMA) and the Association of Music Electronics Industry (AMEI) announce MIDI 2.0™...

The Press Desk
replies: 118 views: 6,731
dysamoria 16 hours ago

First of all since this is my first thread here,I would like to start my first post with a warm hello to everyone here!! Now,for...

blitz22
replies: 17 views: 524
Progger 17 hours ago

Hi All, In your opinion, what's the better, more tightly integrated experience? Using Artist Mix with Pro Tools, or FaderPort...

atzerodt
replies: 0 views: 135
atzerodt 17 hours ago

Waves seems to get cheaper and cheaper considering the money put into it over the years. Are they falling behind other plugins...

db9091
replies: 23 views: 1,725
ponzi 17 hours ago
replies: - views: -
SameOh 17 hours ago

Hi, I do not own any Clippers so I want to test and demo some of the best Clippers. Please guys can you recommend me the best...

zak7
replies: 80 views: 9,873
PRIME8PRODUCTIONS 18 hours ago

I purchased Waves REDD -the emulation of three classic Abbey Road tube desks. While I like the EQ on it, I find that it doesn't...

Voiceover Guy
replies: 77 views: 9,433
smoke 19 hours ago

Just realized I've been doing this for years, and I never see it being discussed. I've spent more time than I care to count...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 135 views: 7,304
Notheorem729 19 hours ago

There is a fairly new OS called Modicia (linux, XFCE modified DE, 18.04 core) Professional Audio Video package including...

s wave
replies: 1 views: 275
onewire 20 hours ago

I am looking for an interface to replace a Steinberg UR22. Sounds simple enough but I’m getting confused and would appreciate...

uksteve
replies: 12 views: 419
uksteve 23 hours ago

Hi all! So I've been using Antelope Audio products for a couple years now...started on the Zen Studio and currently have the...

SDB_12
replies: 33 views: 9,038
RobertPlatinum 1 day ago

(I was told to post this here by boombapdame since some of you might find it useful.) So a few weeks ago I bought a new audio...

bribri
replies: 0 views: 187
bribri 1 day ago

Any good places to look for buying a Maschine software transfer besides Ebay? Bought a used Studio that was supposed to have come...

XIII
replies: 3 views: 353
coolout 1 day ago

I've been needing a audio file converter that can do batch processing for a while. Searched the forums here , and the web, for a...

DJElectricDaddy
replies: 1 views: 235
psynical 1 day ago

I've had them on the bench for the last week or two, time to break them down with DAWBench. Intel’s i9 9900K and the Coffee...

Pete Kaine
replies: 115 views: 9,551
sbs 1 day ago

I've had the original RME Babyface (white) for many years. It's been great, however I am looking for something that's more...

abnorm
replies: 0 views: 254
abnorm 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search