The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,925 views: 866,220
Pete Kaine 3 hours ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 266 views: 23,814
Mikael B 1 day ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,844 views: 690,119
zolko 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 57,776
George Necola 13th September 2005

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 688 views: 46,556
octatonic 1 minute ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 14,992 views: 1,080,553
Cali.bre 3 minutes ago

Waves v10

Waves just updated to v10... Future proof if you’re updating to 10. That’s a bit weird to offer a new version for that??...

IB Productions
replies: 119 views: 7,934
simon.billington 7 minutes ago

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. I have the demo for TH3, and it seems really cool, realy excited to use it, but I...

omairangel
replies: 0 views: 1
omairangel 10 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 846 views: 67,655
Monkey Man 14 minutes ago

Hey all! Curious if anyone is running an Apollo (or similar UA hardware) with 64 bit AAX UAD plugs in PT11. I'm thinking of...

mikepepe86
replies: 16 views: 2,709
Justin P. 33 minutes ago

I just picked up an RME HDSPe MADI card to use with my Orion 32 via PCIe instead of USB. The MADI card arrived today, and I'm...

nwtlnts
replies: 8 views: 584
McLindy 1 hour ago

Curious to hear everyone's top delay plugins. Let's say top three. Any new ones that piqued any interest?...or are we all still...

fairchildren
replies: 31 views: 1,618
Colin McCabe 1 hour ago

Waves seems to get cheaper and cheaper considering the money put into it over the years. Are they falling behind other plugins...

db9091
replies: 15 views: 1,115
LFO8 2 hours ago

Hi Plugins are better & better, computers are faster & faster, YET latency is still killing the joys of modern DAWs....

invalidusername
replies: 72 views: 2,167
dibravibra 2 hours ago

I’m looking for other MacBook Pro users to verify a CoreAudio overload bug that occurs in both High Sierra 10.13.6 and the...

zenwolf
replies: 108 views: 7,727
stratology 2 hours ago

Using Waves H-Delay as my go-to delay. Love it. But an interesting thing is happening and I would like to know if anyone else is...

tablatom
replies: 3 views: 376
tablatom 4 hours ago

I love the sound of classic drum machines for the slight variation you hear in the claps, hi-hate etc. as they're not just a...

jomtones
replies: 8 views: 255
jomtones 4 hours ago

I need a very capable and high performance mobile mixing rig. (I use PT HDX on a Mac Pro in the studio) I'm looking at the new...

gainreduction
replies: 13 views: 830
Chase Orion 4 hours ago

Guys, I'm a bit nervous. I've always used desktops for my home studio, and my trusty computer for the last six years is dying on...

Dfi9
replies: 7 views: 436
saraluck9090 5 hours ago

Hello, my current computer is about 10 years old, and I decided to buy a new one. Unfortunately I'll have to replace my...

ninja_warrior
replies: 4 views: 313
saraluck9090 5 hours ago

So, I figured I'd ask about this... After I drained my bank account buying Ableton Live 9 and a Windows 8 Pro serial, I don't...

guitarguy93
replies: 7 views: 1,239
saraluck9090 5 hours ago

Hi all, Besides throwing them in a skip, are there any uses for old unused computers and monitors like windows 98, 2000, xp and...

pquinn
replies: 8 views: 449
saraluck9090 5 hours ago

Hi all After a laptop disaster I've been trying to get myself up and running, but the latest versions of Trackspacer, V2.5 and...

driftinduke
replies: 6 views: 437
saraluck9090 5 hours ago

Hey all, I've decided to bite the bullet and get serious about making music. Seeing as my day job is network security, I'm...

naprigg
replies: 2 views: 353
saraluck9090 5 hours ago

Hi guys, I have an Apogee Quartet that I want to sell. I registered the device when I purchased it. Do I have to undo the...

david.wiegand
replies: 5 views: 299
saraluck9090 5 hours ago

Anyone have any recommendations on a i7-8750h hexa-core based laptop? I have been looking online and lots of people are...

bioroid
replies: 104 views: 3,744
saraluck9090 5 hours ago

Hi all, running an rme Babyface pro, built a new i7-8700k build and figured I would get some way bigger mixes happening at...

orbiterred
replies: 3 views: 294
saraluck9090 5 hours ago

Hello, I wonder if there is some plugin that would somehow simulate the effect of having non-coincident stereo microphone array...

rojaros
replies: 10 views: 402
thismercifulfate 6 hours ago

I'm trying to get my ID14 to pan left and right using the mixer but it seems like when recording through audacity it does not...

cluelesskiddo
replies: 5 views: 236
mattias78 6 hours ago

I currently have a 2012 Mac Pro 12 core(3.46GHz) computer and am looking at upgrading. I do not want an iMac as I use a large...

ckett
replies: 19 views: 580
Morbo 8 hours ago

ive got a £40 uad voucher burning a hole in my pocket and was looking the Brainworx bx_refinement plugin and these ..(Precision...

djwaxxy
replies: 20 views: 3,458
stonelark 8 hours ago

Does anyone else have problems with UVI Workstation popping and crackling on Mac? I am having lots of popping on EGP despite only...

Clbraddock
replies: 0 views: 102
Clbraddock 9 hours ago

I’m currently on 1st generation i7-920 built PC. 24GB ram. Internal drives: system SSD: 1TB. soft synths / samples SSD: 3TB...

TS-12
replies: 5 views: 362
charlieclouser 10 hours ago

Hi, I am trying to get the UAD Apollo Twin Mk2 to work with my PC. I'm using Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. Motherboard is Asus...

DMan
replies: 30 views: 514
Bobby Baird 10 hours ago

Can anyone confirm whether or not the Aardvark Q10 plays nice with today's new hardware ? With Aardvark being out of business...

Gradation
replies: 32 views: 14,605
shadowplay 11 hours ago

I just picked up this unit and all I can say is WOW. The quality of the sound is really really nice. The only way I can explain...

Dallon426
replies: 7 views: 961
jlaws 11 hours ago

Hello, I have checked out the gearslutz lists etc for best reverb - valhalla the winner. I see two issues with valhalla...

Edward Shnapper
replies: 149 views: 30,087
ardis 11 hours ago

Since the over heating issues with the MBP i9 have been "supposedly" addressed is it worth getting over the...

mctoad
replies: 4 views: 310
mctoad 14 hours ago

Hello everyone! First things first - my work in my home studio is based on making music for many purposes (for ads, artists...

Ovee
replies: 1 views: 197
graphicnomad 15 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,365 views: 443,835
b0se 16 hours ago

I just installed Sonarworks Reference Studio 4 (Headphones & Speaker Calibration) and listened not only to my own mixes but...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 11 views: 1,123
Whorse 16 hours ago

I'm now noticing a click/dropout sound in my recordings. Here's the chain.... -Townsend Labs sphere microphone -focusrite...

zamboknee
replies: 0 views: 144
zamboknee 16 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 991 views: 93,748
esencia 17 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,981 views: 404,188
augustusarnone 17 hours ago

Anyone know if the current prices on the Fabfilter webshop (e.g. Pro bundle £549) are the 'special' December sale prices...

Ogre Battle
replies: 0 views: 225
Ogre Battle 19 hours ago

I know there is a discount thread, but lets talk about the deals! What are you interested in this BF? For...

RobinJacobsson
replies: 90 views: 9,569
Macky 20 hours ago

I've had them on the bench for the last week or two, time to break them down with DAWBench. Intel’s i9 9900K and the Coffee...

Pete Kaine
replies: 114 views: 7,488
Pictus 21 hours ago

Hey guys. Looking for something like the Sans Amp PSA-1 by Avid, like the one that's available with Pro Tools, but one that i can...

Barncore
replies: 23 views: 4,605
jollyr 21 hours ago

So just upgraded from the babyface pro to the ufx+ and had a couple of questions. 1. I have a shure sm7b going into a great...

azdre90
replies: 2 views: 406
guyacier 22 hours ago

I created a scale of which 1/1 is A. After everything is set I go to "Edit - Edit Mapping" Here as...

zanshin777
replies: 0 views: 151
zanshin777 22 hours ago

Hey guys! I'm in the market for a new laptop but don't have 2 grand for a Macbook Pro just yet haha Are there any descent laptops...

Hubiverse
replies: 17 views: 1,310
Scoox 23 hours ago

I'm interested to hear what people think that have the opportunity to compare the two verbs. (Personally my all time favorite...

Micah421
replies: 63 views: 5,470
doom64 23 hours ago

Simple question, out of all existing SSL Buss Compressor Plugins (incl. UAD, Nebula/Acqua, etc.), which one is the best and...

toneage
replies: 72 views: 9,119
simon.billington 1 day ago

I purchased Waves REDD -the emulation of three classic Abbey Road tube desks. While I like the EQ on it, I find that it doesn't...

Voiceover Guy
replies: 71 views: 8,329
simon.billington 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search