The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByPluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 409 views: 56,013
Macaroni 3 minutes ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 1,540 views: 47,501
lowkey 29 minutes ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 8,277 views: 979,278
Sleazy_Rider 1 hour ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,265 views: 801,529
monkeyxx 2 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 60,801
George Necola 13th September 2005

I just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss impressions, tips & tricks, user experience and general questions...

ceejay
replies: 198 views: 14,460
Danielbest1 2 minutes ago

I'm thinking of getting a mic pre plug for my Apollo twin. Voxbox has lots of extras, 1073 is just the pre but is legendary. Any...

Unexplainedbacon
replies: 5 views: 947
Sybille 13 minutes ago

I was introduced to MeldaProduction through Reverb.com's SYNC program. Put in a bunch of their free plugins to give it a...

abrokentenor
replies: 44 views: 10,462
Sybille 19 minutes ago

Hey what up guys! So I’m building a new pc and I have a Threadripper cpu. I bought a zoom uac-2 as an audio interface but was...

mattneale
replies: 32 views: 1,546
Galileon 22 minutes ago

Hi, I’m looking for an alternative to the Waves Vocal Rider. I’ve had a quick look and found products by Melda...

dickiefunk
replies: 5 views: 926
Sybille 25 minutes ago

Late night fun thread. Only talking about GUI, not the sound. For me it's Shadow Hills compressor (UAD). This thing is...

Nuieve
replies: 2 views: 206
Sybille 27 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 6,554 views: 589,830
Jeffguitar 32 minutes ago

I hope this is a Latencymon update problem and not a Windows problem. The sinner showing huge spikes in Latencymon...

daskeladden
replies: 173 views: 9,604
daskeladden 35 minutes ago

Aorus xtreme z390 would have i9 9900K Asus Rampage would have i9 9820X I'm running Cubase DDR3600 1080 ti Graphics...

smoovemode
replies: 0 views: 21
smoovemode 39 minutes ago

Hello there, I have a 2009 Mac Pro with 2 x 6 core 3.46 GHz Intel Zenon. I have a NVIDIA GeForce GT 120 512 MB, but it's...

Alex Banks
replies: 10 views: 158
zephonic 45 minutes ago

Hello, I just killed my RME FF400 ( firewire no longer working ). Looking now what to do .. i see some options: 1. Buy new...

Galileon
replies: 9 views: 501
Galileon 51 minutes ago

Hey, I was almost about to buy the ID22 when the new Sono interface from Audient got released today. However, I see that it...

Ishaan Kunwar
replies: 60 views: 3,531
Xilef33 1 hour ago

Looking for some advice on purchasing a 2013 Mac Pro(trashcan). I’m debating whether I should get the 4-core or 6-core. I will...

JAM7
replies: 8 views: 581
shahstlz 1 hour ago

THE SOFTWARE The only software-only solution out there that provides an excellent solution for turning a DAW into a "mixing...

brucerothwell
replies: 1,480 views: 87,725
GP_Hawk 2 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 3,311 views: 200,377
Lee Wilson 2 hours ago

Dear Community It seems like I am in a revolving door on the way in to the next move in my game of "Buy your next...

Tezmack
replies: 5 views: 450
Dave east 2 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,582 views: 466,980
blayz2002 4 hours ago

Is it just me, or does UVI sound a bit better than Kontakt? Every time I load up a UVI library, it seems to stand out to my ears...

Quantum7
replies: 40 views: 9,581
EvilDragon 5 hours ago

Hey guys! I've had a number of great of experiences with plug-ins lately, and a number of not-so-great experiences. To name a...

danyull
replies: 30 views: 1,054
danyull 5 hours ago

I'm looking to use NVME m.2 SSD cards in a 2009 Mac Pro, and what to make sure I understand all the options/gotchas: Have to...

brucerothwell
replies: 0 views: 99
brucerothwell 5 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 18,191 views: 1,371,894
Greg Heimbecker 7 hours ago

I thought I’d start a thread about this one because strangely there isn’t one, and it doesn’t even come up in the GS gear...

microwave
replies: 14 views: 1,332
DJ Bechara 8 hours ago

Been searching for eons for what might be the best vst for highly atmospheric scoring, soundtrack type simplicity in piano (think...

Faxxanadu
replies: 5 views: 258
Pali 8 hours ago

Hi! What do you think? I have a MacBook Pro mid 15 i7, the last line of MBP’s that use the old chassis with great I/O in the...

joachim_s
replies: 13 views: 717
thermos 8 hours ago

Hi there Guys. I recently bought a used Euphonix mc mix. Have tried to get the newest drivers from avid but they wont let me...

colinmk
replies: 50 views: 17,506
mpampouras 9 hours ago

Evening all I am on the lookout for a 34" Ultrawide monitor for my MacBook pro - really not keen to break the bank and I...

.Russ.
replies: 4 views: 609
.Russ. 12 hours ago

Hello! Currently I've got the RME fireface UFX+ which has served me pretty well, think after 2 years i've kind of got total mix...

blinkybill86
replies: 2 views: 524
msmucr 13 hours ago

Folks, I am not sure where to post this as it won't be a very popular topic. But BLUF (Bottom Line Up Front) I need software...

drybones
replies: 6 views: 473
Cabirio 16 hours ago

I have a really old IBM ThinkPad Type 2655-93U on OEM Windows 2000, and it’s got some MIDI files I really want to play, but it...

puppychumful
replies: 0 views: 121
puppychumful 16 hours ago

So I have used pretty much every mic and preamp made for studio recording with the exception of some really expensive Sony mics...

smccarthy945
replies: 6 views: 508
thedberg 16 hours ago

I'm attempting to print a kick to an audio file (logic pro). To do this I've sent the output of the kick to a bus, created a new...

adampaulson1217
replies: 2 views: 248
adampaulson1217 17 hours ago

Here are the directions for anyone else that wants to get their GI-20 working with windows 10. From page 33 of the manual. Set...

Kman
replies: 0 views: 131
Kman 19 hours ago

... I have it, I'd love to talk about this with anyone else who does. I mix into it, it's a compressor and adds some analog-type...

alexis
replies: 71 views: 11,528
galaydees 19 hours ago

I've noticed in the last several months Waves has been putting almost all their plugins on sale for $29. I've seen Waves' typical...

Obe1
replies: 43 views: 3,945
Dave east 21 hours ago

Greetings one and all. Long time reader. Don't need to post much. I have a setup that I am very happy with. Mac Pro 3.4gHz 12...

captainmarko
replies: 2 views: 259
MediaGary 22 hours ago

I downloaded the new update, and installed it. I didn't see any changes in the plugin, in Cubase. There should be a new...

SLL
replies: 5 views: 539
SLL 23 hours ago

I'm about to push the button to get Pigments by Arturia. I almost got Serum because it's nice and I have heard some bad ass banks...

Dave east
replies: 16 views: 698
Dave east 23 hours ago

Has anyone run into problems trying to install "sendmidi" (Geert Bevin) software on a Mac ? Here's the GitHub link:...

sage691
replies: 4 views: 268
sage691 1 day ago

Hi all, I recently moved into an apartment and am experiencing ground loop noise in my monitors, headphones, and in recordings....

StevieD009
replies: 39 views: 746
StevieD009 1 day ago

Okay, with the WAVES 50% off sale ending, what would be too good to miss, oh Gearslutz Masters? What’s just sooo cool, sooo...

Rikki Rivett
replies: 4 views: 366
johannburkard 1 day ago

Anyone have this plugin. It looks interesting. Just wondering what anyone thinks about it.

RD57
replies: 31 views: 6,097
buckan 1 day ago

Apologies, if this is already posted -- did not find it in a search. Go at it! My list is not ready yet... and to draw...

theMuzzl3
replies: 58 views: 7,499
Lee Wilson 1 day ago

Just checking in here. Arturia's SEM V2 is crashing my Cubase 9, on _both_ Mac and PC... bonkers. I googled an there seem to be...

GearAndGuitars
replies: 12 views: 1,612
greggybud 1 day ago

I see a eSATA port on my laptop and see an eSATA 7200 drive 3 tb on ebay. So the obvious question is, can I run daw audio and...

Jeffguitar
replies: 14 views: 464
Jeffguitar 1 day ago

My 27’ iMac from 2011 recently died and i’m currently looking for replacement options. My search however came down to the...

TimSmo
replies: 68 views: 3,207
coolbass 1 day ago

I recently bought a standard run-of-the-mill usb external Western Digital hard drive for back up purposes. Currently I don't...

jjochems78
replies: 0 views: 179
jjochems78 1 day ago

Hello, I've bean searching for a while for a good VST for upright piano sounds. There are plenty of threads on what the best...

sabin333
replies: 27 views: 27,440
chet.d 1 day ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,636 views: 156,240
tkr 1 day ago

Just wondering in anyone has tried updating to the latest UAD software on a TDM Mac system. Like many, I am still running HDTDM...

Ted Spencer
replies: 0 views: 201
Ted Spencer 1 day ago

How are these three plugins similar and different? Which one do you prefer and why? Can any of them be used together - i.e....

aligak
replies: 40 views: 8,027
psycho_monkey 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search