The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 12,322 views: 1,417,898
Pictus 2 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,494 views: 1,181,342
musicstation.xs 1 day ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 50 views: 4,834
Dirk Churlish 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 75,309
George Necola 13th September 2005

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 6,228 views: 317,972
Monkey Man 6 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,949 views: 915,089
StarfishMusic 1 hour ago

Slutz! Before downloading another plug demo I'd like to know... What can owners of the Sony Oxford Inflator tell me...

John J.
replies: 99 views: 51,281
el davo 1 hour ago

I tried Windows File History, but it doesn't work for files that are not on the C: drive. It should work, the instructions say...

chrismeraz
replies: 4 views: 178
vitocorleone123 2 hours ago

It's fantastic just before the limiter to eek out a bit more loudness/glue. 100% effect, input hitting the green bar...

b0se
replies: 122 views: 21,797
el davo 2 hours ago

What do you think of Analog Obsession plug-ins? I have a bit mixed opinions, because I think e.g. Fetish sounds really nice,...

soundmodel
replies: 5 views: 4,882
Dirk Churlish 2 hours ago

Feel free to discuss N4 Nebula Third-Party Libraries here. Share tips and examples, discuss N4 settings/updates, recommend...

wagz
replies: 19 views: 1,814
wagz 2 hours ago

Hi everyone! I have a cool piece of gear called a MW-1 from Creation Audio Labs. It's a super-clean DI that can easily accept...

cyberdaniel82
replies: 2 views: 247
cyberdaniel82 2 hours ago

My personal choices: Fab Filter Saturn 2 AA Gold 3 Preamps or AA Taupe Wavesfactory Spectre Soundtoys Decapitator...

motomotomoto
replies: 170 views: 20,522
Squeegee 303 3 hours ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 176 views: 4,467
Anthony Quinn 3 hours ago

So a couple of years ago I picked up a great deal on a second hand Apollo Twin Duo. When I contacted the seller initially, I...

bloodandgold
replies: 3 views: 211
thismercifulfate 3 hours ago

Hey there guys, hope you're doing well. Companies like RME present all their inputs and outputs directly for apps that use...

fgimian
replies: 4 views: 176
fgimian 3 hours ago

There are a few other freebie plugin threads I found, but they seem to be more "here's every plugin or plugin site I ever...

bill5
replies: 139 views: 9,871
bill5 3 hours ago

I demoed this a long time ago and can't compare it to anything these days. Was considering picking up but a lot of saturators...

Kyle Ashley
replies: 14 views: 2,316
Raddler 4 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 11,278 views: 1,097,734
Barncore 5 hours ago

Does anyone know of any good tutorial on ZynAddSubFX 3 I could watch? I want to set up a sound bank of 8 sounds and be able to...

Hutzpah
replies: 0 views: 80
Hutzpah 5 hours ago

Hi, for a spatial audio project I need a very basic function ('multing') I can't find in Nuendo: I want to send the input...

torpor
replies: 2 views: 122
mattiasnyc 5 hours ago

Hi, I've tried a bunch of metering plugins at the end of a plugin-chain on a channel, and they're all showing me 'pre-fader'...

thierryhenry
replies: 6 views: 388
Xander 6 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 4,603 views: 649,764
jimmydeluxe 6 hours ago

Which one do you think is a more accurate model? UA costs ~10x more than Waves.

brewbaker
replies: 12 views: 395
Mercado_Negro 6 hours ago

Just curious if there are any great ITB comps out there with options to auto synch the attack and release of the side chain to...

motomotomoto
replies: 8 views: 231
signalpudding 7 hours ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 929 views: 109,399
breakline 7 hours ago

I just picked up an RME HDSPe MADI card to use with my Orion 32 via PCIe instead of USB. The MADI card arrived today, and I'm...

nwtlnts
replies: 19 views: 2,910
simonschole 7 hours ago

I just Rent-To-Own the Serum recently, after demoing... I’m so happy with it. Still hard to believe, but I made some sounds...

Barcza
replies: 4 views: 179
Anthony Quinn 8 hours ago

Reading the manual and trying to decipher the slightly obtuse MOTU routing matrix, and I'm wondering if it's possible to route...

gravyface
replies: 0 views: 95
gravyface 8 hours ago

Not sure if this was posted but I was literally going today to spec out a new 27 inch one to replace my 2014 model and BAM! there...

trock
replies: 373 views: 20,596
PAnthony 10 hours ago

I am considering getting an apogee element 24. My only reservation is that it has been out for a while and might be refreshed...

cfm1988
replies: 29 views: 3,516
Clbraddock 11 hours ago
replies: 0 views: 109
_Ludovico 11 hours ago

Back in the day I had all the Waves plugins pirated ( :cop: ). I gravitated to the emulations of classic gear like the APIs,...

danbronson
replies: 0 views: 92
danbronson 11 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 25,623 views: 2,514,669
jpanderson80 12 hours ago

Other than the specs anyone know if there will be a discernible downgrade in quality going from an Apollo X6 to a Twin X? I...

NY2G
replies: 0 views: 147
NY2G 13 hours ago

Constant iLok problems mean that I am probably going to sell my Oxford Inflator license. It's a shame, as I really like the...

Rimby
replies: 13 views: 14,180
snogroove 15 hours ago

What are your opinions on this unit? How are the AD and DA conversion? Ta

Odeo
replies: 44 views: 39,838
Alex Kretov 15 hours ago

How can you hide the window of Reference 4 at startup on Mac? Despite what Sonarworks claim below it doesn't work for me. The...

spnc
replies: 0 views: 112
spnc 16 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 104 views: 17,496
andrewmoz 17 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 4,070 views: 670,985
trakzero 18 hours ago

Looking for more colors to my distortions. Any plugin that sounds like the Boss Bass Overdrive pedal?? (It's an overdrive but...

Weile
replies: 1 views: 186
Weile 20 hours ago

IK MixBox V PSP InfiniStrip V |McDSP 6060 UCS Pick one?

Sleazy_Rider
replies: 1 views: 135
b0se 21 hours ago

Hi all. I currently own an RME Fireface UFX, which is beginning to get a little long in the tooth. I'll be looking to replace...

DamoSyzygy
replies: 3 views: 180
PeerSoe 21 hours ago

Waves Audio Introduces V12, the New Version of Waves Plugins, Featuring Plugin Resizing and More Exciting New Features ...

The Press Desk
replies: 151 views: 9,843
bace 22 hours ago

Sonnox Envolution (Dec 2015)? https://www.sonnox.com/plugin/oxford-envolution or Eventide Physion (Feb...

electro
replies: 2 views: 291
electro 22 hours ago

Unfortunately I ended up giving more money to Waves. But, now I get a free plugin. I'm not sure what I should choose, and would...

B. Toast
replies: 9 views: 471
BIG BUDDHA 23 hours ago

A word of advice to any and all software companies out there: Do us a favor and make your manuals easily accessible from your...

mizzle
replies: 2 views: 236
thismercifulfate 1 day ago

Hey Guys, So i've been sticking with my Komplete 6 soundcard for a good 8 years now and its time for an upgrade. I'm kind of...

jonbongjovi
replies: 8 views: 486
chrischoir 1 day ago

Hi everyone. I am in the process of rebuilding my desk and PC Setup. I think I have a good plan, but have never used XLR or...

sarlindescent
replies: 0 views: 135
sarlindescent 1 day ago

Does anyone here use Sonarworks Reference 4 for headphones? I've been trying it out and wondering what the best approach to using...

EmprosAudio
replies: 13 views: 827
spnc 1 day ago

Who is working with Addictive Trigger and has experienced these issues : When I trigger a bassdrum track I get weird timing...

joh
replies: 9 views: 2,263
Chip Booth 1 day ago

I've heard the 2626 suffered from low mid/hi bass build up. Can anyone confirm if this is on the line inputs aswell as the mic...

pdpd
replies: 1 views: 195
Denta 1 day ago

Hi all, I'm unfortunately running OS X Catalina (due to Final Cut Pro), and Slate's Instrument Editor will not run. I emailed...

ocharlas
replies: 0 views: 135
ocharlas 1 day ago

I'm looking for a downward expansion plugin to clean up drum tracks (kick and snare). The stock expander in Logic is really basic...

singaiya
replies: 7 views: 350
Ol' Betsey 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search