The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,541 views: 1,198,640
m03 2 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 12,671 views: 1,445,320
Gitaarwerk 2 hours ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 147 views: 14,296
Monotremata 16 hours ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 75,655
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hello everyone. Sorry for the wall of text that is about to follow. I recently purchased a new Apogee ONEv2 and am using it...

jacharr
replies: 8 views: 248
JohnnySav 4 minutes ago

Hey all, Thought I'd share my Dante experience so that others can learn from my mistakes. Wanted to use the Aurora (n) system...

spice house
replies: 4 views: 246
spice house 7 minutes ago

I’m curious to see what Plugins the community is going for going for. Oeksound Soothe 2 for me. Feel free to link any deals as...

shortyboyboy
replies: 85 views: 11,238
Feedme 14 minutes ago

Does anyone know if they will fix the ridiculous amount of CPU that S3 uses? I would love to use Studio One, but I just can't...

illynoise
replies: 34 views: 5,717
razorboy 18 minutes ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 2,493 views: 137,764
Jim Rosebrook 31 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 25,923 views: 2,601,086
ericbridenbaker 39 minutes ago

I think I have multiple problems causing unwanted noises in my recordings, but I am fairly sure that one of them is RF emissions...

ricecrispies
replies: 0 views: 32
ricecrispies 43 minutes ago

I have Slate's VBC, VTM and VCC, and I was wondering if there are any better replacements out there in 2020. Any suggestions...

denstrow
replies: 4 views: 508
norbury brook 50 minutes ago

Almost anyone seems to like saturation. It's a large part of the mojo people are looking for. Let's use this thread to do some...

Stikkers
replies: 0 views: 30
Stikkers 54 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 12,512 views: 962,275
musicman691 1 hour ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 11,760 views: 1,147,282
BobMaloogalooga 1 hour ago

Hi all, I have an Audient id44 and a Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 (gen3) interface. The id44 is my main interface, and I would like...

Varian
replies: 0 views: 55
Varian 1 hour ago

Apple releases a brand new mac mini that only allows a maximum of 16gb RAM... and on top of that if you bought the 8gb first, it...

fairchildren
replies: 89 views: 5,996
fastlanephil 1 hour ago

What’s currently the best “money no object” 32”+ monitor? Really about picture quality for Cubase, not interested in...

Analogue Mastering
replies: 0 views: 56
Analogue Mastering 2 hours ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 417 views: 20,089
Anthony Quinn 2 hours ago

Hi all. I have an acoustic guitar recording with a low string in and out of tune. I've been looking at Melodyne DNA... is that...

nomersea
replies: 0 views: 62
nomersea 2 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 147 views: 22,197
andrewmoz 2 hours ago

Wondering if any of you have received your new, long awaited, Covid delayed and otherwise-- Apogee Symphony Desktop yet? Im...

Pchicago
replies: 40 views: 3,437
play.exe 3 hours ago

Hi I have to buy a new computer for audio. What online store do you recommend? Slick Audio, ProAudio Pcs, Carillon, ADK Pro...

schmaletz
replies: 2 views: 133
ChrisLudwig 3 hours ago

I saw the thread of the blind test between the two and many picked the plug in over the hardware. For those who have heard both...

Jason rocks
replies: 4 views: 1,569
Glenn Bucci 3 hours ago

hello, does fab filter usually run black friday sales? i'm interested in their limiter plugin.

gearstudent
replies: 6 views: 361
Mushy Mushy 3 hours ago

Hello everyone I've been using addictive drums for some time now, and soon I'll be recording a real drum kit for my mixes....

Christ97
replies: 1 views: 117
zvukofor 3 hours ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 6,248 views: 326,914
Chevron 3 hours ago

Hi gents and ladies. Figured to put this in high end as I am curious about experienced peeps and their choices on this. What...

Karloff70
replies: 89 views: 5,152
vertigopulse 4 hours ago

Who has it and how are you feeling about it for getting "that" Rhodes sound? I could assume because it's by Orange...

zovosaf
replies: 25 views: 569
Melving 4 hours ago

Hey guys, With Black Friday approaching, I'm looking to take advantage of the sales and upping my plugin game (been using...

chadk808
replies: 2 views: 207
chadk808 6 hours ago

Hi, I'm running Pro Tools 2018 into an Apogee Element 46 into a late 2014 4.0GHZ i7 iMac with a 512GB SSD and 32GB RAM running...

shobuddy
replies: 23 views: 3,520
florindo 6 hours ago

I'm considering buying a Custom Bundle from UAD. I can pick 4 plugins for 400 euros. Right now I own these plugins: 1176LN...

RubenP
replies: 12 views: 507
dannymcguire 6 hours ago

Hi all, Does any company out there make decent Logic Exs sampler instruments? I have made a few of my own of...

DamianL
replies: 0 views: 80
DamianL 7 hours ago

I have an Apogee Thunderbridge and it is one of the last products to not have been updated to Catalina by Apogee Digital? Apogee...

electraluxx
replies: 31 views: 2,011
RayBan 7 hours ago

I'm a semi noob in the Music Production world so this is the first time I'm really looking to buy some sweet deals on Black...

RubenP
replies: 0 views: 123
RubenP 8 hours ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 274 views: 14,409
amberience 8 hours ago

I know how revered Soothe is, and it's going to be on sale for 100 euros for Black Friday which is a huge discount. That for me,...

isoneedacoffee
replies: 36 views: 3,652
nichttuntun 10 hours ago

Hi all, I’m currently demoing the AMS Neve strip, it’s cool and sounds good but not really loving the GUI and work...

SDB_12
replies: 1 views: 122
b0se 10 hours ago

Hi just wondering what others are experiencing with the Weiss EQ1 which is currently on sale? I have just demo'd it and...

CowboyX
replies: 0 views: 135
CowboyX 11 hours ago

I'd like to post this thread dedicated to the Orpheus for all those users who use it but wish certain little bugs, annoyances and...

Blenn
replies: 547 views: 89,608
ruby06 12 hours ago

Hi there, I wanted to ask this here because I couldn't find any definitive answers on it. But if I buy an Apollo interface and...

gibson92
replies: 2 views: 114
gibson92 13 hours ago

Hi GSers. I have a Mackie Control C4 which was running fine up until recently. One day I went to use it and I got this message...

archetypemusic
replies: 4 views: 809
markusschloesser 16 hours ago

I've got an untreated room. I'm pretty sure some frequencies are being skewed for my ears. Is Sonarworks Reference 4 worth it...

MrMusic1070
replies: 11 views: 287
Melving 16 hours ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 247 views: 19,374
signalpudding 16 hours ago

Hey. I'm buying a desktop computer that's going to cost me some money, and I have been looking for options of...

Lfoxxx
replies: 22 views: 531
Lfoxxx 17 hours ago

Hi all, I use a 2009 Mac Pro with two Pro Tools HD cards, and one UAD2 quad card in it. I would like to change the vga card to a...

HangArt
replies: 0 views: 99
HangArt 19 hours ago

I have just received an Apogee Element 24 as an upgrade from my Apogee Duet for Mac and iPad. I live in UK and had to order it...

Groove Driven
replies: 4 views: 208
Groove Driven 19 hours ago

Hello! Which is your 2020´s mix bus chain ? (plugins / hardware) Cheers! My current rig is: Api The Box Obsidian...

mrcrowly
replies: 115 views: 14,313
dylanfreed 19 hours ago

I need a PHD to understand the UI. But it's so beautiful! One of the best plugin aesthetics out...

goom
replies: 3 views: 1,820
signalpudding 20 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 4,661 views: 660,364
alibling 20 hours ago

Hello , I have a new built pc ( so far i have turnd it on only a few times so it has worked for a few hours only) I wanted to...

Memona
replies: 6 views: 174
Memona 20 hours ago

As the title suggests, has anyone tried the Unitor 8/AMT 8 drivers that came with Windows XP on Windows 7 yet, or even Vista?...

DevonB
replies: 84 views: 46,467
acidrecords 20 hours ago

Get it here: https://www.soundtoys.com/ I'm downloading mine now...

Chip Booth
replies: 27 views: 7,254
TheNorithGroup 21 hours ago

For those who had the blessing to test both mothership and new apollo x16, do you think mothership still sound bigger and fatter...

Eduy
replies: 53 views: 11,365
bkb911T 21 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search