The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 11,641 views: 1,363,921
Kyle P. Gushue 1 day ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,288 views: 1,135,003
To Mega Therion 3 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 74,227
George Necola 13th September 2005

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 4,460 views: 628,144
citrusonic 9 minutes ago

Hi all, First time buyer on Audio Deluxe, i made a mistake to choose Synchroarts Revoice Pro 4 Upgrade instead of the full...

Danielbest1
replies: 15 views: 1,110
Lotuz2019 13 minutes ago

I have and use console-style emulations from PA, Kazrog, and Kush, and use them in various places as needed, both on channels and...

noah440
replies: 4 views: 175
noah440 14 minutes ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 1,217 views: 65,845
machinesworking 17 minutes ago

Years ago there was an issue with Waves plugs, where if you used integrated Intel Graphics on the PC, the total number of waves...

j-madd
replies: 1 views: 111
greggybud 27 minutes ago

Have been running through some interfaces as I'm working through an upgrade on some essential gear. Was previously using Lynx....

Critic
replies: 32 views: 7,203
msmucr 46 minutes ago

Does anyone have any opinions on these two? I know they replicate a Juno 60. I'm trying to find the Juno 106 sound, but I guess...

melodic dreamer
replies: 102 views: 2,455
greenevolver 48 minutes ago

While I understand the Aurora (n) was built as an upgrade to the old model and most people looking at it are going from something...

ChristianN
replies: 17 views: 2,789
szyam 1 hour ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 10,270 views: 1,012,801
sean8877 1 hour ago

What's on your plug in drum bus?

andwutt
replies: 5 views: 307
nightchef 1 hour ago

As per the title - I bought a desktop for production in July (on the basis of advice given here on GS) as my laptop is very old...

kxbooks
replies: 11 views: 584
Jay Asher 2 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 24,919 views: 2,333,420
MordecaiNYC 3 hours ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,590 views: 712,730
EvgenyStudio 4 hours ago

Hey Slutz, Spent a good few hours going through the 'Wow' thread and was very impressed with some of the Knobs people had modded...

smartfreq
replies: 20 views: 10,311
Sleazy_Rider 4 hours ago

Hey GS! I have been brushing up on my audio literacy lately and brushed off the dust from Bob Katz - Mastering Audio (Second...

iz_thewiz
replies: 1 views: 92
mattiasnyc 4 hours ago

Delays are one of the thinner parts of my plugin arsenal. I have Soundtoys Echoboy and PrimalTap (& their mini-me versions)...

nightchef
replies: 9 views: 306
fgimian 4 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,803 views: 817,235
tempsperdu 4 hours ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 392 views: 105,185
weskleysan 6 hours ago

Had some interesting back and fourth discussion with Acustica's lead programmer Giancarol Del Sordo on the convolution sampling...

MattGray
replies: 11 views: 579
OMU 7 hours ago

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. Unfortunately FXPansion support is pretty much nonexistent. I recently...

Clbraddock
replies: 8 views: 323
amberience 7 hours ago

Hi Hybrid and Digital mixers, I have a question regarding the possibility of using multiple screens so dedicated plugins are...

BarryLimestone
replies: 3 views: 245
BarryLimestone 7 hours ago

Usually when budget is relatively low, people go for a pre-built audio interface like the MOTUs, Focusrites etc. They do most...

kijix84
replies: 4 views: 466
snoskit 7 hours ago

Hi, Has anyone had the chance to compare both and can tell me their opinion about these interfaces?

spankjam
replies: 7 views: 494
th3fstaxn 9 hours ago

Newegg? Amazon? other?? Where have you found the best as far as options and price?

bill5
replies: 17 views: 249
bill5 10 hours ago

Hi folks, Looking for a great Lexicon style reverb for mixing. Does anyone have experience with both the Exponential Audio...

everglass
replies: 40 views: 2,312
fgimian 10 hours ago

Anyone using either of these? From what I can tell, they were introduced at NAMM 2019 and released into the wild last year,...

Quasar
replies: 4 views: 918
samprock 10 hours ago

Hi, What are the best plugin delays? I am searching the bye a few for slap and other purposes. Thanks.

kite
replies: 41 views: 1,546
Sv0gthir 13 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 4,058 views: 663,104
gminorcoles 14 hours ago

This is probably really simple but im yet to wrap my head around it. On some rane mixers, they have a delay effect called a...

user i477533222
replies: 3 views: 138
user i477533222 14 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 51 views: 6,299
oatmeel 14 hours ago

I know that 2626 is a legacy product on Windows 10, but anyone have any success stories with this combination?

Finnish
replies: 20 views: 5,913
grx 15 hours ago

Hello, I am planning to upgrade my current working computer (i9 6-core MacBook Pro 15") for better CPU performance and...

yellow_lupine
replies: 1 views: 173
2ndade 17 hours ago

With VMR off: https://prnt.sc/tx60l1 With VMR on: https://prnt.sc/tx60qy As you can see VMR is making my waveforms offset for...

BigBoyBigDoink
replies: 2 views: 139
BigBoyBigDoink 17 hours ago

Not sure if this was posted but I was literally going today to spec out a new 27 inch one to replace my 2014 model and BAM! there...

trock
replies: 63 views: 3,857
jayfield 17 hours ago

Are there any programs for OsX that will route midi signals from in ports to out ports? I wanted to do a star configuration so i...

Bluemoa
replies: 15 views: 16,671
pmilani 18 hours ago

Holy hell...this explosion of a million diff chips drives me batty, lol. Trying to decode the mystery of what's better and how...

bill5
replies: 3 views: 467
bill5 19 hours ago

My USB ports have ground loop noise when powering my Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 2nd Gen. I currently use a hum destroyer filter box...

SpookSound
replies: 8 views: 13,616
genesound 20 hours ago

I checked my folder where I put this stuff. Over 200. mezed I need Plugins Anonymous.

bill5
replies: 15 views: 507
joeq 20 hours ago

I don’t know about you but I think this is a pretty interesting product for music and AV creators. Not only do you have both a...

~ufo~
replies: 46 views: 5,615
~ufo~ 20 hours ago

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. First off: PT 12.8, Win10, Focusrite Pro 40 So I've been having this bizarre issue...

BMXnotFix
replies: 6 views: 213
BMXnotFix 21 hours ago

Despite new compressors, eq's, saturators, and reverbs getting released every month, It's starting to get to the point where it...

motomotomoto
replies: 160 views: 5,564
motomotomoto 21 hours ago
replies: - views: -
shnootre 22 hours ago

My personal choices: Fab Filter Saturn 2 AA Gold 3 Preamps or AA Taupe Wavesfactory Spectre Soundtoys Decapitator...

motomotomoto
replies: 85 views: 7,372
ziggysane 1 day ago

I've played guitar casually for years, but recently got it in my head to learn more piano and set up a basic home studio. I've...

fedora96
replies: 6 views: 389
fedora96 1 day ago

Now with the PC version available. I've been offsetting my heavy effects plugs to my slave laptop and man! This has been a...

Patrick_
replies: 9 views: 855
Patrick_ 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
MediaGary 1 day ago

Trial download links and full information: Cytomic: The Glue Beta Info Product Name: The Glue Version: 1.0 * Accurate analog...

andy-cytomic
replies: 2,852 views: 571,665
andy-cytomic 1 day ago

Hey together, first of all. I do not want to start a plugin company vs plugin company debate. Though I think it will be...

Lebowski666
replies: 367 views: 30,205
icebox 1 day ago

Hi guys, I'm currently using a Universal Audio Apollo X6 audio interface. In terms of audio quality, I'm happy with the unit....

readaz
replies: 6 views: 533
biksonije 1 day ago

I would be very grateful for your expertise and knowledge. From the UA website, I understand that the LA-2A (stereo) plugin...

reubenayres
replies: 27 views: 760
reubenayres 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search