The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,795 views: 953,976
spectacular g 1 hour ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 9,919 views: 1,162,505
Kyle P. Gushue 10 hours ago

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 425 views: 48,412
MattyJoe 17 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 67,084
George Necola 13th September 2005

I’m using a scarlet 2i2 and a AKG perception 220. I’ve used it I. The past no problem but now I’m not getting any signal....

jakeg70888
replies: 1 views: 2
jakeg70888 1 minute ago

While ASIO4ALL significantly reduces latency and improves sound quality, many people have complained that it sounds different...

funkmaster322
replies: 0 views: 1
funkmaster322 2 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 7,984 views: 488,720
tempsperdu 36 minutes ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,313 views: 580,018
Pictus 38 minutes ago

this mix is so ****ing clean and liquid. can u get **** sounding this good with everything (produced, recorded, mixed) in...

diemercerx
replies: 6 views: 260
Idontcare 55 minutes ago

Hey guys, first post here on gearslutz. Have always found some of the forums here quite helpful so thought I'd finally make an...

rednaxela
replies: 3 views: 157
Idontcare 1 hour ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 453 views: 56,154
TNM 1 hour ago

Hello everyone, this is my first post here :) I am mainly active on sound reproduction forums (diyaudio, audioheritage, asr),...

pos_
replies: 13 views: 703
pos_ 2 hours ago

Now that the New Mac Pro is shipping and arriving in studios across the planet seemed like a good idea to have a thread to...

thestarfire
replies: 104 views: 4,054
basehead617 2 hours ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 514 views: 76,727
pellefri 3 hours ago

This is great news, a plugin crash won't bring down the DAW. There is a demo of this in Logic at 4:17 in the...

scottkrk
replies: 15 views: 2,187
oortone 3 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,353 views: 237,878
b0se 4 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 22,071 views: 1,769,192
BobMaloogalooga 4 hours ago

As requested. New thread started. To host all discussions on optimising Windows 10 for Audio../DAW

kodebode
replies: 37 views: 7,606
Psychlist1972 5 hours ago

Hello dear slutz! UAD plugins are great, no doubts, but I'd like to discuss something about the sound of Apollo x8p. I was RME...

borisovonline
replies: 50 views: 1,624
guigui 5 hours ago

I've narrowed my search down to these two options. I'll probably order both and listen. But is there anyone who has heard...

calebloveless
replies: 72 views: 8,506
MFXBOSS 5 hours ago

We have been struck by the vacuum in the market regarding intelligent useful control surfaces. We’re here to ask if you want...

thestarfire
replies: 161 views: 8,410
thehightenor 6 hours ago

Is external SSD with USB3 good low latency? Or do I have to go thunderbolt? And any recommendation of which one? I am...

AB3
replies: 6 views: 200
brousseau6933 6 hours ago

I saw this quote somewhere on this site: "Digital is amazing when it's not trying to be analog." So I want to know,...

diemercerx
replies: 7 views: 335
swartzfeger 6 hours ago

I really don't like having to write this because I have been using Soundtoys plugins for years and they are great... But my most...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 8 views: 784
jeangodard 8 hours ago

It's time to retire my trusty old 2009 iMac and I'm not super up to date on all the modern specs I'll be needing... iMac Pro is...

murtis
replies: 3 views: 300
fastlanephil 8 hours ago

Hello All, I'm stock on Mac OS Sierra with Logic 10.4.4 I'm running a late 2013 MacPro, Using a 6TB JOBD Raid of SSD drives....

Viv
replies: 0 views: 116
Viv 8 hours ago

Hi there, I'm looking for a portable interface. But wait; there's more... I could use a portable rig that will get only...

Poopypants
replies: 8 views: 275
VenVile 8 hours ago

For those who had the blessing to test both mothership and new apollo x16, do you think mothership still sound bigger and fatter...

Eduy
replies: 26 views: 5,100
dankin 10 hours ago

I’m hoping to have 24 inputs @ 96k sample rate. I have 2 Saffire Pro 40’s & 1 Octopre Dynamic (all the firewire ‘blue...

Pluginbug
replies: 10 views: 328
Pluginbug 11 hours ago

For my hobbyist needs, Ableton's plugins are fine, so I don't need something like UAD plugs running on an Apollo. Just want to...

Jawsome
replies: 7 views: 511
EMMST 12 hours ago

So Gearslutz! What’s your favorite mix bus compressor plugin in 2020?

MrMoose
replies: 27 views: 1,717
xanderpills 12 hours ago

I'm wondering about the implications of the following statement by Thesycon, the developers of DPC Latency Checker tool...

studer58
replies: 3 views: 355
Psychlist1972 13 hours ago

I have to upgrade to Windows 10 from 7 and was wondering if simply downloading and installing the upgrade within my current...

Reverb
replies: 9 views: 550
Psychlist1972 13 hours ago

This is my first posting. I joined Gearslutz because I have been unsuccessful finding a suitable Windows 10 laptop to buy in...

haskins02
replies: 54 views: 4,227
Sam Marks 14 hours ago

Hi everyone. I'm new around here as you can see; but have been working with audio technology for around 10 years. Until now, I...

Egedai
replies: 5 views: 258
Egedai 14 hours ago

Using Cubase 10.5. In older versions of Cubase I used to be able to add a point manually on the automation lane of a track and...

dft3670
replies: 2 views: 140
dft3670 14 hours ago

Reaper

Is Reaper more powerful than Protools? EDIT: Clarification Is Reaper more powerful than Protools with regards to feature set,...

chrischoir
replies: 47 views: 1,057
robert82 15 hours ago

Hi all, As more of us upgrade to the new Mac Pro, I thought it might be helpful to have a thread that focuses on storage...

Resonater
replies: 26 views: 870
objectgroup 15 hours ago

I am looking to purchase an Apollo x8p in the next few days and I have a question that I can’t seem to find a proper answer...

Ditto85
replies: 0 views: 177
Ditto85 16 hours ago

I know all songs/singers are different and require different treatment, but what is your default chain that you later tweak to...

Deleted 5edf3fa
replies: 25 views: 2,395
arsonculture 17 hours ago

Hi all, Hope someone might be able to help me with this. I've got an RME Babyface Pro and my DAW is Logic Pro X. I've recently...

matty_b
replies: 5 views: 240
jwh1192 18 hours ago

Hey guys, haven't posted in a while, so idk if this is the proper forum for this, but I need help - so move it where it needs to...

Grumpy Eye
replies: 32 views: 2,538
polycorn 18 hours ago

Looking at the Fab Filter DS for my go to De-esser plugin - for vocals, reverb sends, etc...though wondering how the Scheps...

mikoo69
replies: 1 views: 255
MpaMusik 18 hours ago

Hello Slutz. I'll start off by saying, I looked... a lot, to see if any information was out there on this before I started...

JMFT
replies: 0 views: 115
JMFT 18 hours ago

Heard great things about this EQ and wondering how it compares to the stock Protools EQ3, or other surgical/precise EQs in 2020....

mikoo69
replies: 3 views: 256
mikoo69 20 hours ago

This is a post that I just made it a recent thread. One of a plethora of high definition audio threads out there. Hopefully this...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 567 views: 54,905
Mikael B 20 hours ago

Most of the posts in here seem to be discussing older converters. I have narrowed my search down to either the UAD Twin X or RME...

electricJedi
replies: 2 views: 236
jwh1192 20 hours ago

I have ucx and try to use abelton and pro tools at the same time. Both of them are ucx in the settings. Abelton sending audio ...

Itayak
replies: 4 views: 330
msmucr 21 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,281 views: 105,379
N1Greg 22 hours ago

Anyone else experiencing a memory leak with Apogee Element Helper? 2019 2.3 i9 MacBook Pro - Mojave 10.14.6 Ensemble...

lblstudio
replies: 0 views: 130
lblstudio 22 hours ago

Thinking of picking these up from UAD for mixing; The Curve Bender for Mastering EQ, and the Zener for parallel processing on...

mikoo69
replies: 0 views: 245
mikoo69 23 hours ago

I tried all of them in the market, including UAD one and I ended up with these 3 as the closest ones What's in your opinion...

fede123
replies: 9 views: 985
DeNto 1 day ago

Here we go again with the Mackie 1640i and running into trouble! Upgraded to OXS Yosemite ... everything works flawless except...

avalonsutra
replies: 61 views: 28,808
Krauthammer 1 day ago

It seems to me a little clumsy of a firm with a reputation like Neumann to announce a release of already overdue software for...

LouisC
replies: 12 views: 3,041
Lemarchand 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search