The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 13,160 views: 1,495,392
daskeladden 7 hours ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 217 views: 27,169
delay 5 days ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,702 views: 1,241,458
dickiefunk 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 16th November 2020

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 76,504
George Necola 13th September 2005

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,538 views: 373,884
mh_bj 4 minutes ago

Hey guys, I recently sold some gear and I am looking into getting a new interface. I am undecided between the three: 1)...

Scarlett_Story
replies: 9 views: 3,346
Fab4cool 14 minutes ago

I have a focusrite clarett2pre thunderbolt for home recording. I’m quite happy with it but it doesn’t work with my new M1 Mac...

seaaudio
replies: 10 views: 386
sightlessness 16 minutes ago

Hey, I’m wanting to get either the UAD 1073 or 1084, but can’t make up my mind. 1084 is newer and has more eq points, but...

Clbraddock
replies: 2 views: 116
jwh1192 28 minutes ago

This is a post that I just made it a recent thread. One of a plethora of high definition audio threads out there. Hopefully this...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 1,870 views: 128,943
sax512 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 26,626 views: 2,760,711
Beatworld 2 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 4,168 views: 687,617
mattiasnyc 3 hours ago

Hi there. Just got myself a nice new MBP Retina 2,8 GHz laptop because I was fed up with having both a studio PC and an office...

lasso
replies: 59 views: 11,088
topmole 3 hours ago

So I've got an Apollo x8p which I'm loving. I mostly have hardware synths hooked up to it with stereo TRS outs. I have my...

Funkfish
replies: 0 views: 72
Funkfish 4 hours ago

So I know sknote has one called the A25 and waves has their emulation. Are there others I am not considering? What’s the best...

motomotomoto
replies: 39 views: 9,874
GusGranite 4 hours ago

Been really loving using transient shapers on my drum sounds lately, and have been getting good use out of NI Transient Master...

motomotomoto
replies: 12 views: 343
FNM 5 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 14,359 views: 1,088,625
mu:zines 5 hours ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 986 views: 63,479
David Carlyon 5 hours ago

Hi & Happy New Year! No longer able to use my Lynx card for recording, I now want to make a good choice for an A>D...

Megalomando
replies: 4 views: 1,844
guntherbuffalo 6 hours ago

Please share your experience in your DAW and PC system. In my case the dropout comes even if my cpu meter is at 80% of usage (of...

papaki23
replies: 4 views: 193
Bushman 6 hours ago

Any favorite piano VSTs? I've yet to find one I like. I strongly prefer just recording a piano. I've tried Native Instrument's...

messofsound876
replies: 52 views: 1,832
messofsound876 6 hours ago

I've wanted something like this for a really long time, but nobody made one so I got creative. For me, trying to EQ with a...

Funkster
replies: 171 views: 37,449
Mrmatthewfelton 7 hours ago

USE CASE: I want to get 2ch audio at 96kHz from one computer in the basement to my notebook in the office. Don't care about...

Arseny
replies: 2 views: 155
MediaGary 7 hours ago

Why did I not pay attention before? The plug-ins have a night and day difference when sampling up to 96k from a project recorded...

heisleyamor
replies: 1,320 views: 130,126
melodic dreamer 7 hours ago

I'm a big fan of Soundtoys. What would you like to see added to version 6? I would like see see full fledged version of Little...

Lethem
replies: 144 views: 17,089
joeq 7 hours ago

Hello, Does anybody here have a high-powered Intel i9 and knows how many heavy serums/divas it can run? The i9-10900K seems to...

gearstudent
replies: 2 views: 260
BigSmo 8 hours ago

Now that everyone has had a chance to give it a thorough going over, I have a couple specific questions, though I'm open to...

dug dog
replies: 30 views: 10,344
FOURTHTUNZ 8 hours ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 3,263 views: 182,039
Will The Weirdo 9 hours ago

I can't find any threads on this issue, so I apologize if I've just missed the discussion elsewhere! I'm using a Behringer...

Mikeybob
replies: 2 views: 114
facej 9 hours ago

Hello dear slutz! UAD plugins are great, no doubts, but I'd like to discuss something about the sound of Apollo x8p. I was RME...

borisovonline
replies: 301 views: 32,749
Crazy4Jazz 9 hours ago

It's fantastic just before the limiter to eek out a bit more loudness/glue. 100% effect, input hitting the green bar...

b0se
replies: 160 views: 33,564
electro 10 hours ago

I’m looking for a vst such as toontrack’s ezplayer (discontinued) that can organize and audition midi parts before loading...

Rinzler33
replies: 0 views: 93
Rinzler33 12 hours ago

Hey all! I just got an Avid Artist Mix and I'm having a heap of trouble trying to get it to work. In network preferences, it...

Kroc
replies: 29 views: 4,036
Diogo C 12 hours ago

so for a year i´m using this interface for the master out of my console and i´ve noticed a pretty huge difference in sound when...

mr. harrison
replies: 6 views: 350
Nick Morris 13 hours ago

I have been using this unit since the day it came out and i am wondering all these years later who is still running one of...

maskedman72
replies: 30 views: 4,846
doorknocker 14 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 255 views: 36,180
JSSound 15 hours ago

UAD is having their 12 days of UAD starting today... I`m new to UAD so... in the past, when was the best time to get some plug...

Ernest Buckley
replies: 103 views: 28,031
HankRhodes 15 hours ago

It's been quite a while since MaxxBass has been out. Is there a more contemporary plugin that sounds even better (i.e. makes bass...

Glo
replies: 7 views: 438
Faint Brouhaha 16 hours ago

Hello, I am having a local store build a computer for me tomorrow. I'm going with the 3950x since the 5950x has been impossible...

gearstudent
replies: 6 views: 247
heraldo_jones 17 hours ago

Hi, I'm in the market to get some faders for my new Carbon / PT system. I've watched a lot of videos on both the SSL and the Avid...

engmix
replies: 1 views: 139
mattiasnyc 19 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 4,886 views: 688,261
Clonkified 21 hours ago

OK … I've been using an Audient ID14 but I'm pondering a jump up to an Apollo X6. I'm weighing mainly the plusses of the UAD...

joeleric26
replies: 3 views: 205
mrufino1 23 hours ago

Like the title says, it seems to me like 3 touch screen displays (1080p!!!), a nice studio desk, some I/O for your DAW, and a...

northeastbeats
replies: 4 views: 452
psycho_monkey 1 day ago

Antelope users. What's your favorite plugin? which you think are the most impressive

makasi
replies: 5 views: 265
psycho_monkey 1 day ago

what is the best interface audio to record metal guitar available on the market ? I`m thinking about to buy an audio interface...

Onn
replies: 2 views: 155
ambiguous signal 1 day ago

Hope I'm posting to the most relevant forum, please re-direct me if there is another forum that best suits this issue. Having...

jaacobrs
replies: 1 views: 128
ambiguous signal 1 day ago

I have a Cranborne ADAT500. It is an 8 slot lunchbox with ADAT and converters to allow it to expand my Babyface Pro another 8...

P99
replies: 5 views: 439
Bosskitty 1 day ago

Hi guys! Well Im really desperate and need some help ´cause the guys of Focursite didn´t answer. Well I have this issue. I...

Alsviik
replies: 52 views: 112,891
paul12341234 1 day ago

Now with the PC version available. I've been offsetting my heavy effects plugs to my slave laptop and man! This has been a...

Patrick_
replies: 177 views: 11,501
iBuffalo 1 day ago

Hey guys! Hope everything is going well for you all! Been searching for hours online + reading manuals but I still can't...

Salieri
replies: 3 views: 189
Salieri 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
Snow Fox 1 day ago

Wondering if any of you have received your new, long awaited, Covid delayed and otherwise-- Apogee Symphony Desktop yet? Im...

Pchicago
replies: 58 views: 8,190
Fab4cool 1 day ago

Hello, I'm having some issues with the gate on the UAD SSL E plugin. Whenever I activate the fast attack I get pops/clicks on the...

Clbraddock
replies: 1 views: 139
zvukofor 1 day ago

Thimeo Stereo Tool https://www.stereotool.com/download/ The basic version (which is more than enough for anybody!) costs 35...

bmanic
replies: 20 views: 1,952
tomyohmy 1 day ago

Hi, I'm new to the forum. Even though it's 2021 you still see Sounddiver being in use here and there. I'm looking to...

liet_
replies: 0 views: 99
liet_ 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search