The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 7,702 views: 927,249
throbert 8 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,112 views: 753,474
TAFKAT 10 hours ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 357 views: 42,146
coolbass 5 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 59,263
George Necola 13th September 2005

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 1,143 views: 89,047
Chevron 3 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 16,906 views: 1,241,908
Beatworld 4 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 1,650 views: 112,666
Monkey Man 5 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 5,050 views: 501,338
djrustycans 10 minutes ago

Hello I have recently set up Arc 2.5 in my room using Adam a7x's and am looking to add a Mixcube to switch to, to check my...

OSSO
replies: 1 views: 114
DeadPoet 23 minutes ago

This is kind of a rant. I think I've given Windows 10 a fair chance; But after 2 1/2 years.. I'm going back to Windows 7....

juiseman
replies: 138 views: 8,607
Psychlist1972 1 hour ago

When I had my last DAW built I let the geek talk me in to a water cooled (closed system)... Corsair... I’m not...

bgood
replies: 14 views: 664
speerchucker 1 hour ago

I’m looking for other MacBook Pro users to verify a CoreAudio overload bug that occurs in both High Sierra 10.13.6 and the...

zenwolf
replies: 314 views: 26,132
thermos 2 hours ago

Got this off of someone (which he bought elsewhere and ended up that he never used, so doesn't know), installed, but it can't...

bill5
replies: 1 views: 306
bill5 3 hours ago

Which current CPU offers the fastest core speed, when all cores are active? That would most likely be the best cpu for live...

speerchucker
replies: 0 views: 64
speerchucker 3 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,878 views: 597,307
Lady Gaia 3 hours ago

The only thing wrong that I can find is a blown capacitor on the motherboard. Its a scarlet solo gen2 with updated drivers, win7...

LovesPizzaTime
replies: 4 views: 117
LovesPizzaTime 3 hours ago

I got all these emails form Slate saying how the new algorithm is coming and 2.0 is coming and now all I see are new products but...

dino321
replies: 159 views: 17,682
RightOnRome 3 hours ago

Hi fellow GS, Let's talk about CPU audio performance. I have always been under the impression that more cores are more...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 35 views: 13,972
speerchucker 4 hours ago

Was looking at a mini but today’s new iMacs have got my attention. A 27” 8 core i9!? What do people think?

Benno69
replies: 85 views: 3,562
Tui 4 hours ago

First off hello to everyone at Gearslutz! Long time lurker but first time poster. I've been reading a ton of comparisons...

Tinkercity
replies: 0 views: 72
Tinkercity 4 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,459 views: 131,514
Cflat96 5 hours ago

Hi, I'm buying my first DAW and I was wondering which one I should buy. I'm more drawn to S1 but I heard it lacks some...

zigacesen1
replies: 61 views: 2,948
jwh1192 5 hours ago

I got used to an older version on a machine that hadn't been updated in years, but I just installed v3, and trying to make sense...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 4 views: 617
SoundWeavers 5 hours ago

I've been using the Reaverbate plugin for now but i feel like it is lacking something and it sounds kinda flat. Has anyone...

gondola
replies: 6 views: 609
bill5 7 hours ago

Mine has been a workhorse for 10 years. Solid and stable. Even with using a Firewire to TB adaptor. I never record anything above...

Abery Clark
replies: 4 views: 244
Abery Clark 7 hours ago

I've used the puigtec EQs and I have the UAD Pultec EQ. Can somebody explain to me what these are good for and why they're...

SpencerWalters
replies: 48 views: 51,142
MichaelCaplin 7 hours ago

Hi all, so I currently have NI Ultimate Komplete 10 which has several bass guitar vsts in it. I also have used Spectrasonics...

crowdx42
replies: 83 views: 8,289
AndreiPiatra 8 hours ago

I'm in need of a plugin to warm up my digital, cold and lifeless sounds with someone warm and colourful. Basically what a analog...

ChayaFFM
replies: 15 views: 598
Patrick_ 8 hours ago

Hi all, just hoping for some advise, I've actually ordered a UAD card Appollo twin quad, But i'm having second thoughts...

converted
replies: 34 views: 2,495
sfilipee 9 hours ago

Hi, I have a NI Komplete audio 6 and have connected to my Technics 1210 in the config below: 1210 -> phono pre-amp...

AWLpro
replies: 3 views: 132
AWLpro 9 hours ago

So I pulled the trigger last week and bought the Orion Studio from Sweetwater Sounds. I open it with anticipation and excitement...

jxp2112
replies: 113 views: 17,958
molelos 9 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,377 views: 441,018
JSchlomo 10 hours ago

I've just moved to Windows 10 on a new computer and am having serious issues with my MOTU MIDI express 128 I've turned off all...

Serum
replies: 4 views: 241
Serum 11 hours ago

What are three plugins you bought based on reviews/hype that didn't live up to what you expected and now you rarely if ever use...

noah440
replies: 82 views: 8,528
Gustopher 11 hours ago

Hi there, so i know there are other threads with same question, but every time all peoples speaks about driver-input output...

rameron
replies: 50 views: 13,305
ardis 11 hours ago

Dear Chris J. Thank You. Again, I must thank you, because.. theMuzzl3 was dead, the mask all the way on, shutting up my artistic...

theMuzzl3
replies: 14 views: 862
ardis 11 hours ago

got a $50 voucher and its sale month. I'm gutted I missed V3 (currently trying to see if I could still snag it at sale...

rasseru
replies: 8 views: 1,734
toneguru 12 hours ago

Hi everyone, I listen today EMU emulator lll demos and Akai S2800, it sounds really amazing if you compare with software...

Manley45
replies: 63 views: 7,295
buckan 12 hours ago

Hi guys, I ve been making beats for some months, but I ve always used my pc that is really bad(Intel pentium, 8 gb of ram ddr3,...

Edobajo
replies: 9 views: 225
dpsbb 12 hours ago

Greetings one and all... My very old MIDI external modules have been, bless their souls, laid to rest. They gave me a lot of...

Oscar Myer
replies: 4 views: 239
Oscar Myer 13 hours ago

Yesterday, for no apparent reason my computer stopped recognizing my UAD Apollo Twin (1st gen TB) The only thing that happened...

EMMST
replies: 4 views: 291
SpicyPonyHead 13 hours ago

We don't have tis thread yet... I read about the Ryzen low latency issue which I think was gen 1. 2700X is gen 2. Who wins?...

Shaolin
replies: 27 views: 6,711
Finnish 13 hours ago

Hello. My DAW is Renoise 3.1.1, running in Windows 10 (ASIO version 2.23), and my soundcard is a 64-channel RME HDSPe MADI...

fredje
replies: 2 views: 147
fredje 14 hours ago

Hey all, I've been out of the recording industry for a while and recently moved into a new home that has the space to get back...

MatrixClaw
replies: 8 views: 2,327
VenVile 14 hours ago

Apple Updates iMac Lineup With Up to 8-Core 9th-Gen Intel Processors and Radeon Pro Vega Graphics Options - MacRumors 8 core i9s...

lowkey
replies: 11 views: 908
xgman 14 hours ago
replies: - views: -
ckett 15 hours ago

Have been playing with my new PC for the last couple of weeks. I was lucky enough to be able to get it with one of the new coffee...

Hammer v2
replies: 63 views: 7,128
alxgvr 15 hours ago

Hi all- Am using reference 4 on a top of the line 2017 macbook pro, high sierra, with lots of ram, etc. If i leave reference...

Rtroost
replies: 1 views: 134
wrgkmc 15 hours ago

I still have an RME PCIe soundcard. Does anyone have real knowledge about IRQ sharing with modern PCIe? In the past with PCI it...

AreYouHuman
replies: 1 views: 207
Pete Kaine 15 hours ago

Hi, there is not a lot of reviews about Antelope FX and how good they are compared to UAD. Antelope is giving the FX suite for...

Sofort
replies: 29 views: 7,470
xZenx 17 hours ago

I am looking at getting either of these units. Originally I was just going to go for the babyface pro but I was thinking maybe of...

thevisi0nary
replies: 18 views: 2,918
Reverb 17 hours ago

For those users out there that bought tracks through the Jammit app and are now frustrated and disappointed that the company has...

markcv
replies: 8 views: 3,841
niles.jung 18 hours ago

Hi, I've been pursuing an specific bass sound for a project. Something between this...

GusMachado
replies: 1 views: 170
A440 18 hours ago

I have some sessions that were recorded on the mx2424 many years ago and backed up on Panasonic DVD ram discs 5.2gb LM-DA52. I...

mtbrimm
replies: 1 views: 675
Giancarlo13 18 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search