The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 12,000 views: 1,389,168
vicenzajay 30 minutes ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,403 views: 1,158,345
wooderson 11 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 74,809
George Necola 13th September 2005

Looking for a basic motorised Controller for Ableton that's silent. I do a lot of theatre work, and play music/sounds etc....

bing81
replies: 0 views: 1
bing81 4 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 25,150 views: 2,408,476
loji 8 minutes ago

Couldn’t think of a better subject title. Sorry Basically I’ve got all my gear - synths, fx- running thru a Focusrite...

gypsymoth
replies: 5 views: 289
vitocorleone123 14 minutes ago

I recently picked up ShaperBox 2 and having some trouble with the WidthShaper plugin. Either I do not understand its use, or it...

BM0
replies: 1 views: 40
Lee Cableguys 21 minutes ago

After a move to get back in the box I have decided on Cubase / Console 1 based system. What annoys me beyond imagination is the...

JoaT
replies: 190 views: 12,543
Audeath 23 minutes ago

Hi! I'd like to upgrade from my Audient id14 to a higher level of sound quality. I produce, mix and master mostly on my...

TOG1250
replies: 3 views: 172
Bammbamm 29 minutes ago

Does anyone here use Sonarworks Reference 4 for headphones? I've been trying it out and wondering what the best approach to using...

EmprosAudio
replies: 12 views: 625
sp1200 45 minutes ago

Hello, I am willing to build a small Mini-ITX form factor PC, slim enough to be transported in a suitcase while being powerful...

amundsen
replies: 8 views: 757
amundsen 1 hour ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 1,528 views: 84,466
Monkey Man 1 hour ago

Hi Guys, looking for an interface which has: - 8 analog output - can connect to another interface via ADAT for 8 more analog...

lgabor
replies: 38 views: 893
lgabor 2 hours ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 6,163 views: 914,513
tlmn 2 hours ago

Hi everyone, I'm starting this thread/topic to introduce ShineVerb, a resonator-based reverb processor with a good sound (I...

bruno_xhunaudio
replies: 1 views: 83
bruno_xhunaudio 3 hours ago

I just installed Sonarworks Reference Studio 4 (Headphones & Speaker Calibration) and listened not only to my own mixes but...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 14 views: 2,163
yok 4 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 10,676 views: 1,048,994
ceejay 4 hours ago

I was mucking around working on a snare, as you do, looking through my way oversized plugin collection, as you also do. And I was...

Mania
replies: 211 views: 38,070
ortega67 4 hours ago

Not sure if this was posted but I was literally going today to spec out a new 27 inch one to replace my 2014 model and BAM! there...

trock
replies: 226 views: 13,077
PAnthony 4 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,093 views: 862,174
IM WHO YOU THINK 5 hours ago

I've been looking trying to find info on a z490 motherboard that may be good for use in an audio production pc. Anandtech and...

imhungry
replies: 25 views: 863
opcode81 6 hours ago

Now with the PC version available. I've been offsetting my heavy effects plugs to my slave laptop and man! This has been a...

Patrick_
replies: 18 views: 1,620
cowudders 7 hours ago

Hello all My new music PC, 8700k.. but i have one question, do i really need to spend money on dedicated gpu? simple like...

gedna
replies: 37 views: 5,348
soulata 7 hours ago

I'm interested to hear what people think that have the opportunity to compare the two verbs. (Personally my all time favorite...

Micah421
replies: 113 views: 29,284
crystalmsc 8 hours ago

Hi folks.Simple question here.Im on PT 10HD and OSX 10.8.5.Will sigma delta plugins,sigma remote app and everything needed run...

Samusrostyslav
replies: 2 views: 184
psycho_monkey 9 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 625 views: 101,279
greggybud 11 hours ago

Hi everyone! I've had this doubt for a very long time about whether a certain type of plugin exists, and I've come to the...

Tasukete
replies: 64 views: 1,341
joeq 13 hours ago

Anyone have experience with this plug?? On sale right now at PA......looks interesting. I like the concept of how it...

Buss-me
replies: 0 views: 145
Buss-me 13 hours ago

I have 2 Echo Audiofire 8 interfaces, and each is capable of 8 analog mic/line inputs and a stereo SP/DIF input...for a total of...

studer58
replies: 8 views: 288
studer58 14 hours ago

Hi, I'm searching for processors and effects that are MIDI controllable to use them with MIDI Pedals and Knobs The ones that...

Pali
replies: 24 views: 393
ataylor 15 hours ago

Is there a real huge difference between them ? Is it worth the upgrade ? I am deciding if to buy a second hand 16 channel...

dcreatorx
replies: 37 views: 8,211
raal 15 hours ago

Hi, I’m after some advice about a new interface. I’m currently using a Motu M4 which is great but just doesn’t have enough...

LPTeleStrat
replies: 0 views: 120
LPTeleStrat 16 hours ago

Hi Everyone, (if this is the wrong section, please let me know) I'm wondering how many people here are working on REAPER...

siniarch
replies: 11 views: 428
siniarch 16 hours ago

Hi Is there any way to automate volume without losing control of the fader? I select all my tracks and lower the fader all the...

colbykeyz
replies: 2 views: 113
666 17 hours ago

Hi, I was wondering if anybody here owns both of these. I am looking for nice "base" to go to for gener purpose...

wportx
replies: 1 views: 187
Puresonics 18 hours ago

All, Have any of you found a reverb plug that will compare or beat an outboard Lexicon PCM90? I tried D-Verb and its not...

s0nguy
replies: 156 views: 41,543
buckan 18 hours ago

Hi everyone! I have built a new i5 based Asus H97 system with 16 gig of ram and for the moment I am using the onboard Intel...

Friedemann
replies: 5 views: 995
OK1 18 hours ago

After exhaustive research, I’m between the and the new or UA Twin MkII Quad. I’m struggling to decide between these...

NightWriter
replies: 222 views: 59,307
ALex F 18 hours ago

Some background. My core professional experience has been in computing, and most of this started with a Bachelor's degree in...

OK1
replies: 0 views: 148
OK1 19 hours ago

I've wanted something like this for a really long time, but nobody made one so I got creative. For me, trying to EQ with a...

Funkster
replies: 111 views: 32,196
Nyroh 19 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,897 views: 185,149
Kyle P. Gushue 19 hours ago

Just wanted to see what everybody is doing for remote mixing/production now that we are 6-8 months into this pandemic. It's...

WiZKiD
replies: 8 views: 507
timmers 19 hours ago

Hi, I'm running Pro Tools 2018 into an Apogee Element 46 into a late 2014 4.0GHZ i7 iMac with a 512GB SSD and 32GB RAM running...

shobuddy
replies: 20 views: 3,102
Clbraddock 20 hours ago

Hi Friends. Apologies if this has been brought up a gazillion times. but there is not much info on the new 2020 Mac...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 16 views: 636
charlieclouser 20 hours ago

Slutz! Before downloading another plug demo I'd like to know... What can owners of the Sony Oxford Inflator tell me...

John J.
replies: 88 views: 48,404
jbone1313 21 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,834 views: 634,361
markusschloesser 21 hours ago

Hi all. Looking to get an interface for recording (probably no more than two tracks at once), but will most be used for mixing...

analogmanash
replies: 9 views: 1,102
Bichop 21 hours ago

So many discussions on all core performance, turbo boost, core count... My question is which current CPU model is the best for...

mizzle
replies: 0 views: 123
mizzle 21 hours ago

Sorry if it was the wrong section, I couldn't find a proper mix forum. I used vocal rider waves demo, which I really enjoyed....

The Mike
replies: 1 views: 216
Jean Luc Cougar 22 hours ago

Hey everyone! I just upgraded to the latest version of PT and am missing a feature I used to hold dear to my heart... the...

songsbyjoe
replies: 0 views: 108
songsbyjoe 22 hours ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 833 views: 98,546
blaugruen7 22 hours ago

Hi, I found an Edirol mixer that seems to fit what I need, narration and voiceover use. However, I've never used this brand at...

dmag
replies: 5 views: 2,777
electric454 22 hours ago

...in 2019 can anyone suggest a good option for driving some Senheiser HD800 when mixing on a laptop? I know there is the Mojo...

SWAN808
replies: 6 views: 1,062
fevo 23 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search