The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored By MeldaProduction
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 2,875 views: 115,598
Risingsun225 1 hour ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,555 views: 870,519
woodslanding 2 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 9,097 views: 1,059,885
ericzang 6 hours ago

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 55 views: 5,666
Jim Rosebrook 7 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 63,508
George Necola 13th September 2005

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 19,760 views: 1,547,502
denork 24 minutes ago

The new mac mini 2018 with 3,2 GHz 6‑core i7 looks very promising on paper. I am thinking of pulling the plug on 512gb SSD...

CemA
replies: 82 views: 5,855
Tui 29 minutes ago

Are you still working on Windows 7?I just arrived at Windows 10.

At1am
replies: 12 views: 452
Risingsun225 54 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 7,648 views: 695,383
cjack2020 1 hour ago

After spending thousands over the last decade I’ve realized the best plugins I own and gravitate to the most are often the...

cjack2020
replies: 57 views: 3,334
JohnDrake 2 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,028 views: 198,279
Sanchez 2 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,965 views: 625,206
rotaxhead 3 hours ago

Hello everyone! I've been shopping for a new audio interface recently and I wondered; are PCI Express Audio Interfaces like...

mrtesla
replies: 14 views: 545
LettingDaysGoBy 3 hours ago

I got all these emails form Slate saying how the new algorithm is coming and 2.0 is coming and now all I see are new products but...

dino321
replies: 200 views: 23,891
blackcom 4 hours ago

Curious to hear everyone's top delay plugins. Let's say top three. Any new ones that piqued any interest?...or are we all still...

fairchildren
replies: 68 views: 11,490
vitocorleone123 5 hours ago

Hey guys. I run Reason, FL Studio, Studio One and Ableton on my iMac ?. All purchased software. Thinking about getting a MacBook...

rallycapmusic
replies: 5 views: 179
gdoubleyou 5 hours ago

Anyone who has experience with the Duet and Symphony, from what I've read I'm sold on the idea that the Symphony has better DA...

soundofmai
replies: 18 views: 755
soundofmai 6 hours ago

The new computers are now arriving without CD drives I notice. Does this mean the end of the CD? What will this mean for the...

kr236rk
replies: 46 views: 1,454
kr236rk 6 hours ago

Hey guys! I´m trying to install my v9 Waves plugins on Mojave with no luck... Waves Central 10 wont show v9 plugins, Waves...

JulianFernandez
replies: 31 views: 19,206
JulianFernandez 6 hours ago

Hi, I'm planning to buy Babyface Pro but can't seem to find easy information how I could easily expand the i/o to what I...

apartment dog
replies: 20 views: 3,035
jerjabs 6 hours ago

In particular, I’m looking for the best emulations/samples of the DMX, Linndrum, and maybe 707 too. If they offer more,...

pimket
replies: 12 views: 556
djwaxxy 7 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 6,446 views: 367,042
PettyCash 8 hours ago

Hi. I need to expand the analog output channels of my babyface pro. I really don´t need the mic preamps. I need 8 channels to do...

nahui
replies: 15 views: 612
msmucr 8 hours ago

I recently upgraded my iMac 2019 to 10.15 (Catalina). I should of waited, but too late now. Works great except for one thing, my...

Guy Bacos
replies: 5 views: 379
Guy Bacos 8 hours ago

Hey Slutz, I've been using the id22 since June and it's been a total gem up until recently and I'm not sure if I've got a...

drumstick
replies: 119 views: 20,721
jpanderson80 10 hours ago

just migrated from Mac to custom built Windows 10 DAW PC. the motherboard is Gigabyte Z390 with ThunderBolt expansion...

TS-12
replies: 11 views: 1,602
TS-12 11 hours ago

Hey Guys, Wondering if anyone knows if future versions of some popular interfaces will run on thunderbolt 3. I'm about to build...

shoebeedo
replies: 5 views: 1,073
cap217 11 hours ago

Hello! This is strange because i got the impression that this is something that was not occuring before. My Specs : Ryzen 5...

Matth30
replies: 25 views: 810
goony 12 hours ago

Hi guys, I’m sorry if this is a stupid question but I’d love some help here. How do you get existing Pro Tools files and open...

deuce42
replies: 5 views: 493
Philter 12 hours ago

Hello, I currently record using a Steinberg UR44 interface. I want to upgrade, but now I'm facing this dilemma : should I...

moumoute
replies: 23 views: 2,451
McNewlove 12 hours ago

+24 , +22 +20 , +18 , + 16 , +14 .... dBu this is number of more interface for input or output . cheaper interface number is...

toofanstudio
replies: 8 views: 563
deedeeyeah 13 hours ago

Hi! First of all, I´m new to the Mac world, I came from normal Windows Desktops. Normally I use Reaper, Cubase and Ableton...

MusicAng3l
replies: 4 views: 601
cjack2020 13 hours ago

He/the company is selling so called audio production pc's. He even have a You Tube channel where he is promoting the...

daskeladden
replies: 92 views: 4,569
jammiedodger666 13 hours ago

just installed soundtoys little primaltap. activated with ilok manager on my laptop, then installed on offline workmachine....

rhythmtech
replies: 5 views: 5,204
JulenJVM 13 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,225 views: 563,873
Bob Olhsson 15 hours ago

I have been an editor at Mix magazine for 20+ years. In that time I've dealt with quite a few audio experts. Chris Ludwig, of...

garyeskow
replies: 1 views: 320
mattiasnyc 15 hours ago

Hi, I’ve noticed that the EQ on the softube console 1 does not appear to be accurate, what I mean by this is if I select SSL...

Lyricalgenius81
replies: 1 views: 511
Lyricalgenius81 15 hours ago

Softube launches Console 1 Fader Building on the success of Console 1 was never going to be easy. But we believe in ambitious...

Softube
replies: 194 views: 7,909
JSchlomo 16 hours ago

I just installed Sonarworks Reference Studio 4 (Headphones & Speaker Calibration) and listened not only to my own mixes but...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 34 views: 6,426
greggybud 16 hours ago

I pay close attention to gain staging though i mix ITB. I have the first device in the chain outputting -18dbfs and keep that...

ZeusFaber
replies: 13 views: 648
ZeusFaber 16 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 731 views: 59,480
Matth30 16 hours ago

Hi, I am looking for recommendations for a copycat program, preferably one that saves automatically to an external hard drive....

lydiajoy97
replies: 1 views: 547
ChrisLudwig 17 hours ago

I've narrowed my search down to these two options. I'll probably order both and listen. But is there anyone who has heard...

calebloveless
replies: 34 views: 4,257
swafford 17 hours ago

Hi there, after a while I have successfully been able to control Totalmix throught Behringer BCR2000. I'm able to control every...

delir66
replies: 2 views: 261
delir66 18 hours ago

I wonder if such a thing exist? a plugin does nothing but keep unity gain. I don't mind latency. Only use it for mixing. So...

darkinners
replies: 14 views: 746
HoRNet 19 hours ago

Hi guys Have you tested these 3 converters? I have the Convert-2 but need to add one more to the arsenal. Can't demo Solaris,...

SStudio
replies: 20 views: 1,740
firubbi 20 hours ago

Hi everybody, this is my first post, so please apologise if I picked the wrong subforum. I've been recording at home for a...

Johnny_Virgil
replies: 2 views: 459
Johnny_Virgil 20 hours ago

Anybody having tried it ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb4OI-Wt6wg

mirka
replies: 13 views: 4,086
admirablearticle 20 hours ago

Good morning, We're currently in the throes of putting together a parts list for our new main studio PC. We run Nuendo 10 with...

Rain Man
replies: 0 views: 247
Rain Man 22 hours ago

Inspired by this thread Finally! My perfect little Waves SSL Channel Strip control surface - total cost $75 i took this idea...

coder
replies: 13 views: 6,334
aramism 22 hours ago

I have these apps from the RME BabyFace (TotalMix and a second app of which I forgot the name) and they open every time I turn on...

Winegarden
replies: 14 views: 1,691
alaiho 22 hours ago

I've wanted something like this for a really long time, but nobody made one so I got creative. For me, trying to EQ with a...

Funkster
replies: 97 views: 25,777
aramism 22 hours ago

Does anyone have audio from Brauers 2007 masterclass they are willing to share? I went to his website and most of the audio is...

selfmade811
replies: 1 views: 426
JSchlomo 1 day ago

Hello Gearslutz! How are you? I'm looking to upgrade my converters, and my choice have been set on either the newest Orion 32+...

Tsuko G.
replies: 28 views: 3,319
JRT_in_WMass 1 day ago

Happy weekend! How do you guys go about riding a mix manually (whether its a mouse or a fader controller), considering the given...

Rea
replies: 16 views: 657
psycho_monkey 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search