The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Black Friday/Cyber Week 2020 Whitecat
27th November 2020 Views: 636
Views: 636
27th November 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 149 views: 15,058
GreenTree 1 hour ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 12,691 views: 1,448,807
vicenzajay 3 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,543 views: 1,201,161
Dallon426 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 75,713
George Necola 13th September 2005

I have an Apogee Thunderbridge and it is one of the last products to not have been updated to Catalina by Apogee Digital? Apogee...

electraluxx
replies: 35 views: 2,155
DJ Bechara 1 minute ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 2,601 views: 141,847
Raaphorst 8 minutes ago

Or other? Those are the two in mind, and I'll buy this week, so which? Have card, will play. Thanks.

razorboy
replies: 16 views: 539
razorboy 11 minutes ago

So my son wants to get into beat making. His friend had a novation drum pad that came with Ableton, and he loved using it. Really...

MREVOL
replies: 17 views: 386
Local Man 1 hour ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 11,849 views: 1,153,345
wjmwpg 2 hours ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 293 views: 15,756
StarfishMusic 2 hours ago

Hey guys I really hope someone can advise me on an issue I can't seem to resolve. I have purchased sonar works and have...

rednaxela
replies: 0 views: 76
rednaxela 2 hours ago

Hello, I need to upgrade my PC to accommodate Thunderbolt for an Apollo Twin Interface and am wondering if I have the right gear...

ELAmental
replies: 0 views: 74
ELAmental 2 hours ago

Rotary Mod Modulator by Eventide - $39 or MVintageRotary Amp Simulator by MeldaProduction - $27 They are both on sale here...

razorboy
replies: 0 views: 70
razorboy 2 hours ago

I'm designing and building a single motorized fader controller for a couple buddies. Since one of them is living and working...

Wes Moore
replies: 34 views: 1,308
bamsehopp 2 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 26,019 views: 2,627,400
ziggysane 2 hours ago

I want to simplify my interface set up. So currently I have a Mac trash can with a sonnet pci chassis with a lynx aes card that...

sonnycheebs
replies: 1 views: 146
sonnycheebs 2 hours ago

I’m curious to see what Plugins the community is going for going for. Oeksound Soothe 2 for me. Feel free to link any deals as...

shortyboyboy
replies: 127 views: 16,616
RJHollins 3 hours ago

I recently bought a MOTU 828 Mk3 Hybrid second hand. Not sure how old it is, but I'm trying to find out from the previous owner....

tobiasger
replies: 1 views: 112
Rick Dalton 3 hours ago

Hey All, This thread is a continuation of my work that was detailed in my other thread here - i7 Nehalem Hyperthreading in DAW...

TAFKAT
replies: 354 views: 45,148
Psychlist1972 3 hours ago

What is or was your experience(s) with iLok? Asking ‘cause Slate’s Fresh Air Plugin requires it.

boombapdame
replies: 13 views: 308
SBX-80 4 hours ago

Quite a few threads mentioning Arturia V-Collection, and quite a few random "wouldn't it be cool if they had..."...

Cpl. Punishment
replies: 94 views: 6,212
troggg 4 hours ago

Does anyone know if there is an off the shelf PC desktop that includes 4 (or more) Thunderbolt 2 or 3 ports? I need the...

The Style Guide
replies: 3 views: 187
ChrisLudwig 4 hours ago

Hi, I'm hoping someone with experience can help me over my confusion about this. It's not complicated, but it confuses the...

Warp Drive
replies: 4 views: 133
MediaGary 5 hours ago

Just started to use Sonimus plugins this week. What the heck? How'd we miss these guys?! Great products. The free SonEQ,...

Animal Rescue
replies: 80 views: 9,933
Drumsound 5 hours ago

Hey guys, just wanted to point how absolutely jaw dropping the seventh heaven sounds to me .. im surprised. I've been in the...

Elian20
replies: 15 views: 2,604
JoaT 5 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 12,687 views: 972,256
Local Man 6 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 169 views: 23,134
andrewmoz 6 hours ago

Please don’t say “get a good singer”, “singer should practice” or anything like that.. I know that myself. I moved...

TS-12
replies: 62 views: 10,928
ArimaTribe 7 hours ago

Hi, I do not own any Clippers so I want to test and demo some of the best Clippers. Please guys can you recommend me the best...

zak7
replies: 290 views: 77,839
ArimaTribe 7 hours ago

Was just thinking about my own gear choices and evolution of my list of tools I've use over the years. Thought it would be cool...

brianellefson
replies: 233 views: 44,689
maxy 8 hours ago

Hey all! So I’m demoing the MM-1 right now and I’ll be purchasing, I think it’s fantastic. I mostly focus on mixing and...

SDB_12
replies: 24 views: 6,027
robshrock 8 hours ago
replies: - views: -
JCBigler 8 hours ago

There are a few other freebie plugin threads I found, but they seem to be more "here's every plugin or plugin site I ever...

bill5
replies: 166 views: 12,027
bill5 8 hours ago

Hello everyone. I know not another one or these threads but I really really need your help before time runs out. I have...

Sry
replies: 5 views: 330
SBX-80 9 hours ago

Other than the occasional library from plugin deals, that require the full version, I'm not sure if I should get it during the...

TopoTony
replies: 10 views: 237
fgimian 9 hours ago

I just learned neither Logic nor Cubase will sync to incoming midi clock. I know Logic will sync to MTC and probably Cubase...

oortone
replies: 3 views: 190
Muser 9 hours ago

I'm a semi noob in the Music Production world so this is the first time I'm really looking to buy some sweet deals on Black...

RubenP
replies: 2 views: 331
Proverbalizer 9 hours ago

Credit card? PayPal? these are a zillion companies, some are a one-person operation, who knows what security they have to...

razorboy
replies: 5 views: 322
razorboy 9 hours ago

Hi all, I'm looking to get a convolution reverb. I do not like the sound of the Studio One build in player. I was tempted to...

eagle007
replies: 3 views: 207
GBP 10 hours ago

Hi all :) I have the demo of Avenger, and am seriously considering a purchase. Seems like a rather expensive endeavor......

salbinti
replies: 10 views: 965
Boomtrooper 10 hours ago

Hey guys, I have been using WAVES plugins for over 10 years for music production. However, I hear all these great stories...

sytrusze
replies: 684 views: 40,001
Hooman.Leys 11 hours ago

I've had a lot of interfaces, on Mac I had a Symphony MK1 and a ULN-8 on PC probably too many to count. Most of them sound...

Deleted 6ccb844
replies: 169 views: 27,566
GeneHall 12 hours ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 426 views: 21,473
tremolux 12 hours ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 273 views: 22,719
MediaGary 13 hours ago

I was watching a video where the snare was made louder without sounding any different.. just with the URS Saturation plugin....

79adam79
replies: 7 views: 321
razorboy 13 hours ago

Hello! Which is your 2020´s mix bus chain ? (plugins / hardware) Cheers! My current rig is: Api The Box Obsidian...

mrcrowly
replies: 123 views: 15,380
pksmith11 14 hours ago

Hello guys! I tried to make a parallel compression today and noticed that all plugins of T-Racks present phase problems when used...

gilmanoel
replies: 38 views: 3,174
gilmanoel 14 hours ago

I’ve been using the good old Mixosaurus for a long time now, but I’ve started to think that maybe it would be nice to get a...

Silverjubilee
replies: 1 views: 575
gustanoid 14 hours ago

Hey group, Anyone know of a workaround to use the Frontier Designs "Tranzport" DAW controller on the latest Mac...

VirtualPG
replies: 39 views: 5,261
Hanz 15 hours ago

I know there are a lot of threads about interface and overall audio issues with the MBP 16’s. Price aside, is a thunderbolt 3...

thevisi0nary
replies: 0 views: 121
thevisi0nary 16 hours ago

I’m running a 2011 MacBook Pro currently and it’s really starting to **** itself. I need to upgrade. I’d be happy after...

Falconhoof27
replies: 1 views: 218
Muser 16 hours ago

I am back into music production after about 10 years that I haven't looked at a DAW. Next week I am getting the RME UFX II and...

ItoLevy
replies: 9 views: 2,032
thehightenor 18 hours ago

For everyone that bought tools from AIR or Sonivox but couldn't use them anymore due to lack of updates from the developer(s),...

Dynamikemusic
replies: 0 views: 121
Dynamikemusic 19 hours ago

I was gifted a custom 3 plugin bundle from universal audio, however, choosing 3 plugins has been very difficult for me. Never...

MenaceTheDennis
replies: 15 views: 251
easykillmusic 20 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search