The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,239 views: 807,361
soulata 2 hours ago

hi guys, it's mid 2018 and I am interested on how you work. mobile setup: Computer: windows 10, i7-6x series, 64gig ram, SSD...

George Necola
replies: 66 views: 5,561
Friedrik83 2 days ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,418 views: 616,635
monkeyxx 3 days ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 279 views: 55,127
smoke 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 56,139
George Necola 13th September 2005
replies: 382 views: 21,011
d.dot 14 minutes ago

My cousin passed a long his "trusty" E-MU 0404 USB by Creative. Unfortunately this interface does not play nice with...

voices
replies: 19 views: 3,298
profjekyll 33 minutes ago

If anyone uses Madi I was looking at a Madi router for all my effects to the daws having the ability to route any signal back and...

digitalson
replies: 7 views: 528
MediaGary 35 minutes ago

Hi girls and boys! Quick question: Has ANYBODY of you got the E-Mu 0404 USB interface successfully running on a Windows 10...

Elmbeatz
replies: 13 views: 5,089
profjekyll 36 minutes ago

I have been a Satson user from day one and used it for 1-2 years after it was released. This was 5 years ago. Briefly got into...

DrAudioBot
replies: 39 views: 2,456
deathbyguitar 38 minutes ago

Hey Slutz, I hope you're all having a wonderful Saturday. So I was in a session with one of my artists this week and we...

KizzyOnTheTrack
replies: 0 views: 1
KizzyOnTheTrack 46 minutes ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,626 views: 557,077
kirky 2 hours ago

The Yamaha n Series combines Cubase AI (Advanced Integration) software with a 8 or 12 channel Firewire studio mixer to create a...

Geosync
replies: 4,537 views: 533,387
soundrage 2 hours ago

Recently interested in trying some mixes using Michael Brauer's multi bus compression. Iv read for HOURS on info and watched all...

selfmade811
replies: 3 views: 498
LifeWhyz 2 hours ago

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

Diogo C
replies: 715 views: 71,527
Monkey Man 3 hours ago

Hi, I own a 2017 Macbook Pro, I7 quad-core, 16GB RAM. The machine is 8 months old. When working on orchestral songs, not...

Redmont
replies: 58 views: 1,255
wegface 3 hours ago
replies: 33 views: 3,112
Home Studio 87 4 hours ago

I currently have two bus compressors, the Waves API 2500 and UA Neve 33609, and I'd be nice to have a third option...

79adam79
replies: 62 views: 2,875
icecubeman 4 hours ago

Hi, What is your opinion on Omnisphere 2' strings? I like their sound, but I actually never assisted to a real orchestra...

Donedeal0
replies: 1 views: 112
Havoc911 4 hours ago

So it was announced a while ago, and now there are a few more details, including pricing and release...

mattiasnyc
replies: 278 views: 22,203
norbury brook 5 hours ago

Sorry if the title got anyone excited... I'm not an affiliate, and it's not actually happening (that I know of). But, I'm...

LifeWhyz
replies: 0 views: 98
LifeWhyz 5 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 13,532 views: 926,002
Martel80 6 hours ago
replies: 1 views: 291
cpaf 6 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 516 views: 43,391
postfader 9 hours ago

Hello guys, I'm searching for a clue almost everywhere, here on GS and among the internet. I have an RME UCX and a ADI 8...

Friedrik83
replies: 1 views: 260
Friedrik83 9 hours ago

Whats the most realistic sounding piano vst?Cinesamples piano in blue sounds pretty good to me.Have cinebrass and think it sounds...

guitar dan
replies: 721 views: 222,113
harry_seldon 11 hours ago

I'd like to post this thread dedicated to the Orpheus for all those users who use it but wish certain little bugs, annoyances and...

Blenn
replies: 502 views: 79,081
eternalsound 11 hours ago

I only found one such thing in my Googling, and it wouldn't work with Logic, for some reason. I'm looking for a simple plugin to...

Disco1Disco2
replies: 17 views: 400
Tui 12 hours ago

After hundreds (I hope it's only hundreds) of hours spent with most of the gain riding plugs out there, I'm sorely disappointed...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 18 views: 786
Ain't Nobody 12 hours ago

Hi, i want to expand my home studio and i'm looking for an interface with 8 or 10 analog outputs. I have a Xone:4D, and use...

ieselisra
replies: 1 views: 238
Alndln 14 hours ago

Just picked this up, and it's behaving quite oddly. First, it's quite subtle... to the point where I'd prefer if it could be...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 8 views: 780
Kisame 14 hours ago

Whenever I watch YouTube, stream Spotify, play a project in my DAW, etc., everything stutters and is unlistenable. I'd been using...

Speedythedrummer
replies: 0 views: 129
Speedythedrummer 15 hours ago

Hi i am using mainly ELI Arouser on my mixes but am looking for something else to use on the master buss on a low ratio 1:2 etc...

ktwalker76
replies: 0 views: 161
ktwalker76 15 hours ago

Hey folks I’m planning on upgrading my audio interface and adding a summing box. I’ve already 90% decided that the...

Starling
replies: 25 views: 1,449
szyam 15 hours ago

I’m yet to catch the SSL bug, the emus I try always make me think brittle, however this 9K emu coupled with the console 1 has...

GRiFF
replies: 2 views: 579
smackmastering 16 hours ago

Is there any love here for PSP L’otary? I have search here and can find almost no mention of it. I ask because it is on...

razorboy
replies: 5 views: 396
numero6 16 hours ago

Ok, I've edited this as I was a bit heated when originally writing...does anyone else have issues with their Orion Studio or...

SDB_12
replies: 26 views: 1,981
climber 18 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,274 views: 482,960
throbert 18 hours ago

Welcome to the new Fathom Synth official thread on Gearslutz. Over the last year, since the first release of Fathom, we have...

FathomSynth
replies: 16 views: 897
FathomSynth 18 hours ago

I just added a Behringer ADA8200 to my rig, to add 8 more inputs to my UAD-1. For some reason, recording at 44.1 kHz sounds great...

braaad
replies: 6 views: 627
50billmurray 18 hours ago

I am looking for a new interface for live performances only, as i need more outputs on the road, at least 8. I don't run any...

dchalfon
replies: 9 views: 562
Zen Studios 19 hours ago

Are drivers obtainable for LYNX AES16 pcix card for Mac G5 OSX 10.5.8? I'm curious as this card would be a nice option for my...

Jonk
replies: 1 views: 269
Jonk 19 hours ago

Hello y'all, I'm sure some of you Windows 10 Home users were force updated to the Creators update. Have you noticed how...

Zacchino
replies: 4 views: 751
Zacchino 19 hours ago

Hello, I am interested in the Focusrite Clarett 2Pre audio interface for a 2018 MacBook Pro. Are you able to advise if I should...

Oluain
replies: 3 views: 325
a.l.e. 22 hours ago

Will Apogee Duet work as converter for iPhone, and then out to a stereo system? I am helping my dad get his first smart phone;...

tluke
replies: 0 views: 156
tluke 22 hours ago

Hi Everyone! I had a couple quick questions and some user input regarding getting a new interface. I almost have it set on...

mrlance2018
replies: 4 views: 407
mrlance2018 23 hours ago

I've just about given up.

dino321
replies: 934 views: 114,955
Cleaver 23 hours ago

Hi, Haven't seen much about these units yet. Has anyone used one of these and have any opinion? I have been looking for a...

Benzebub
replies: 159 views: 18,286
TheBigLongy 23 hours ago

Just wondering if any of you have compared this classic to other offerings today, i.e. from UVI, Wavesfactory, etc. I...

Ishkash
replies: 54 views: 6,288
lestermagneto 23 hours ago

Hello! A disclaimer: I'm rather new to the world of music production. I've studied music and I play the piano ever since I can...

TheDeadPrince
replies: 3 views: 357
PuggaMahone 23 hours ago

I have several stereo widening plugins, but they all change the sound. They tend to get much brighter. Is there a stereo...

musicus
replies: 17 views: 2,150
Tui 1 day ago

hi all i just bought a new ssd(256 gb) and im thinking about what's the preferred setup for a DAW? my opinion -1st...

stagio
replies: 2 views: 302
stagio 1 day ago

Has anyone had a chance to test out the Emvoice One beta that came out August 15? I've been following the project and am...

Clbraddock
replies: 3 views: 236
bitman 1 day ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 66 views: 7,553
Billy Budd 1 day ago

I am interested to hear comparison thoughts on the two. I currently own iZotope Ozone 7 and love it. However, I utilize it more...

Landon Hook
replies: 6 views: 5,125
bace 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search