The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Views: 6,493
24th November 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

diogo_c
replies: 317 views: 27,195
Monotremata 8 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 5,268 views: 704,806
jdunn 21 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 5,076 views: 406,259
Harry_O 3 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 50,707
George Necola 13th September 2005

UAD is having their 12 days of UAD starting today... I`m new to UAD so... in the past, when was the best time to get some plug...

Ernest Buckley
replies: 97 views: 4,082
Ernest Buckley 10 minutes ago

i dont feel like messing with EQ and distortion settings...i just want a simple preset on a plugin for Protools 12. free...

sleeper1400
replies: 28 views: 662
RCdreamer 11 minutes ago

I am demoing the Ocean Way Room/reverb plug from Uad. At first I was underwhelmed, but then I put it on the drum bus and I think...

Rayray2000
replies: 9 views: 475
smoke 31 minutes ago

I've had my computer for a few years now, but randomly lately the fan has been running extremely loudly and for seemingly no...

FaroutRhymes
replies: 5 views: 593
smoke 33 minutes ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 75 views: 9,006
locojohn 37 minutes ago

I have a lacie d2 thunderbolt 2 8TB hardrive. I got it because it is a reliable 7200 RPM HDD and it is 8TB, plus when I use it in...

MGMartino
replies: 1 views: 95
AudioGaff 1 hour ago

I used a real 480 and a 300L several weeks ago and comparing to relab 480 is ridiculous. Hardware is 10 times better. For...

easymixstudio
replies: 20 views: 464
mattiasnyc 1 hour ago

Being trucking with the Audiobox vsl44 for a long time, tried a few other things but I defnintely need an upgrade. The latency is...

thevisi0nary
replies: 9 views: 1,931
mastersteve 1 hour ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 1,856 views: 276,677
VenVile 1 hour ago

Has anyone tried it? What do you think? Yes, I could simply try the demo myself, but that usually leads to me buying it, so I...

drichard
replies: 5 views: 323
b0se 4 hours ago

I'm looking for a dark Cathedral Organ sound for a project. I have NI Komplete Ultimate 11, but didn't see anything that pops...

jokerone
replies: 16 views: 491
Harry_O 4 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 10,474 views: 670,172
TheTruffleKing 4 hours ago

You guys see this?! https://www.instagram.com/p/BCdp7RTEAdb/?taken-by=rustbeltstudios

brothertony
replies: 88 views: 9,028
JSchlomo 4 hours ago

The issue: Audio playback during recording & mixing drop outs for 1-3 seconds at a time randomly and often. This makes...

yxz
replies: 62 views: 7,476
osiemtrzy 6 hours ago

Apparently Windows doesn't like multiple programs using the same ASIO driver at once. I find this painfully annoying when I want...

mizzle
replies: 10 views: 360
studer58 6 hours ago

Hi all, I'm looking for some colour EQs to complement my surgical EQ (Pro-Q2). Currently my other EQ plugins that provide...

frow3n
replies: 71 views: 4,700
poshook 6 hours ago

Morning all, at least it is here Does anybody have any up to date, concrete experience or evidence that my 16.0.2 will work,...

littleeden
replies: 9 views: 4,547
Hal2017 6 hours ago

SSL is selling the Drumstrip for $15 , thats a real bargain, I just bought it without even demoing it and it's actually pretty...

zebastian21
replies: 26 views: 902
octatonic 6 hours ago

Hello, I am looking for a software I can install on my PC that will search and detect audio files of different formats(.wav,...

tomcwhite
replies: 0 views: 91
tomcwhite 8 hours ago

I wish sometimes for a simple time delay plug-in that does absolutely nothing except add delay to a track. I’d like something...

Todd Loomis
replies: 6 views: 368
Hi-Fidelity 8 hours ago

Whats the most realistic sounding piano vst?Cinesamples piano in blue sounds pretty good to me.Have cinebrass and think it sounds...

guitar dan
replies: 576 views: 189,533
sargentmonkey 10 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 2,655 views: 302,726
Martel80 12 hours ago

Hello mates, I´m moving away from Pro Tools, Mbox pro and PC because it´s the most unstable combo ever ! seriously.. I...

nobody loves me
replies: 11 views: 312
ramar 12 hours ago

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 660s i660s-3850BK desktop pc that doesn't have a firewire/ieee1394 port. I now have a...

foxwaves
replies: 48 views: 420
foxwaves 13 hours ago
replies: - views: -
crazydave44 13 hours ago

I just bought GOLIATH and now I can't seem to get it installed properly and East West has like ZERO support for some odd reason....

Royaldeadman
replies: 14 views: 311
dethbyoogabooga 14 hours ago

Lexicon has PCM Native Reverbs on sale and I'm quite interested but I really wanted a chance to play with them but was...

jjochems78
replies: 2 views: 120
jjochems78 14 hours ago

Hi everyone. I'm searching about a very good (but not so expensive) fader controller for expression/automation in a Kontakt-based...

adrjork
replies: 1 views: 168
ceejay 16 hours ago

Posted this over in the Ableton forum with little luck, figured this might be a better place for it: Hello! Long time lurker,...

drewstew
replies: 1 views: 90
zebastian21 16 hours ago

I bought a cp30 and cp70 new in 1976 or so. The Cp30 was really not very useful in the studio for me at the time and way too...

thenoodle
replies: 2 views: 340
thenoodle 17 hours ago

Hi all, I'm working on a show where a Mac Pro needs to output a 7.1 surround track for a movie. I'm looking at options to...

Pinkertone
replies: 2 views: 199
octatonic 17 hours ago

Hello guys! The Slate Digital FG-N unfortunately does not have the mic/pre option (only line), which was released separately with...

gilmanoel
replies: 24 views: 3,321
Ardis 17 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,306 views: 510,370
tft 17 hours ago

I installed Izotope Iris 2 VST, and was hoping to find something else like it. I love the quirky vocal sounds, among many...

tluke
replies: 15 views: 745
L-Fire 21 hours ago

I have some coupons and money to spend at uad store and I can't seem to find anything on the uad Chandler Zener comp/limiter...

Rayray2000
replies: 14 views: 712
diogo_c 21 hours ago

MOTU 828 mk3 FireWire: is there a driver for Windows 10?

dennis_b
replies: 2 views: 215
dennis_b 23 hours ago

Hi folks. This is an interesting topic that some of us have been having fun experimenting with. 2017 has been a watershed year...

StoneyBCN
replies: 68 views: 2,285
The 6th Beatle 23 hours ago

Hey there, Like a lot of other people I've always loved the sound of the MS-20. The hardware has a sort of 'scream' to it...

Get47
replies: 2 views: 244
Get47 1 day ago

Hi together! Hoping for a little bit of expert help...I recently installed Linux Mint 18.3 on my studio computer (pc) as a...

Kris Pohl
replies: 5 views: 333
bradh 1 day ago

Hi, What is the best LA-2A compressor emulation VST at the moment? Thanks

dickiefunk
replies: 45 views: 2,305
simon.billington 1 day ago

Is there an Amp Sim with better dynamics? (incl. tone) I'm trying out amp sims Listening to demos on-line as a first cut...

PhilB
replies: 20 views: 3,076
Animal Rescue 1 day ago

What are the differences between Algorithmix reNOVAtor and iZotope RX Advanced?

wildplum
replies: 2 views: 392
reynaud 1 day ago

I was able to grab an i7 8700 last night but now I need to settle on a Z370 motherboard. My only real requirement is that it must...

Zinc2005
replies: 39 views: 1,595
Pete Kaine 1 day ago

VSS3 Native TEST Buttons | TC Electronic Hi All! Good News!

M_Music
replies: 144 views: 12,868
crystalmsc 1 day ago

Hey, i was just wondering what the best way to connect my 2i2 to two HS5s i have. There is only one RCA output on the interface...

bicboi
replies: 1 views: 162
JackFocusrite 1 day ago

I'm about to buy the FabFilter Pro Q but Frederik there has told me of the Tell-a-Friend feature they offer. So I was wondering...

Phil Foster
replies: 41 views: 4,566
anp27 1 day ago

Hey guys~! From the information i gathered from their website they seem to have the same mic preamps but I'm still waiting for...

charmed
replies: 26 views: 9,048
Fleer 1 day ago

The Relab LX480 Lite is available now. Features: • Faithfull recreation of the Random Hall algorithm from a well known...

Warp69
replies: 761 views: 122,072
elambo 1 day ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 1,655 views: 486,604
keksos 1 day ago

Hi all, I've really been looking forward to these Soundcraft Signature 22MTK Mixers for a while now, and i'm set to buy one...

FillWox
replies: 26 views: 12,890
2cthetruth 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search