The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 7,228 views: 887,550
throbert 13 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,918 views: 713,297
michalgrim 1 day ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 303 views: 31,627
Nu-tra 2 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 58,341
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hi fellow slutz, I recently got an Apollo Twin mkII, and I couldn´t be happier. They gave me a discount on their 3 plugin...

wagninger
replies: 20 views: 529
Arseny 20 minutes ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 890 views: 65,418
octatonic 52 minutes ago

I've got a lexicon PC 81 and 90. I like them but my setup has changed.. Tell me some plug ins that will beat these older...

Unknown soldier
replies: 11 views: 743
Marando 2 hours ago

I’ve recently decided to switch to Cubase Pro 10 and also incorporate Harrison Mixbus 32c. It’s long time to dump my smaller...

JeffBatt
replies: 36 views: 1,207
Monotremata 2 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,062 views: 414,850
b0se 2 hours ago

Simple question, out of all existing SSL Buss Compressor Plugins (incl. UAD, Nebula/Acqua, etc.), which one is the best and...

toneage
replies: 100 views: 14,005
TeleMA50c 3 hours ago

So I just picked up Sonivox's 88 piano for under $18 a couple weeks ago, and now they have an upgrade bundle sale at Plugin...

Dzilizi
replies: 17 views: 2,645
JoeyM 5 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 15,682 views: 1,141,991
swartzfeger 6 hours ago

I’m using a Behringer X-Touch for a control surface and have been finding it useful. But I find it hard to read the scribble...

franktree
replies: 12 views: 861
zachrowepiano 6 hours ago

I'm curious what folks are tracking and mixing at when the intended medium for the songs is strictly digital release like iTunes...

monkeymanx
replies: 1 views: 142
bill5 8 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,654 views: 466,632
Asher Bay 9 hours ago

I figured out my original question, I was trying to bounce or commit my "Master" track in Pro Tools, which was an Audio...

SDB_12
replies: 4 views: 166
Geetarpicker 9 hours ago

I’m looking for other MacBook Pro users to verify a CoreAudio overload bug that occurs in both High Sierra 10.13.6 and the...

zenwolf
replies: 195 views: 14,939
zedsdeadbaby 9 hours ago

Hello all! I decided to create a new thread about Frontier's Design TranzPort because I did not found the information that I...

TheoKontonis
replies: 17 views: 930
markusschloesser 10 hours ago

Google: New Massive Security Breach Exposes 773 Million Passwords By tech coach or extremetech among others. There is a...

Amsoily
replies: 0 views: 183
Amsoily 10 hours ago

Hi guys Earlier this week I purchased an Impulse 49 Since then, I've been facing a number of issues which I describe below. ...

zarquon82
replies: 10 views: 10,909
jurag 11 hours ago

DIGITAL PRO AUDIO| SAMPLES| MIDI| LOOPS| SOUNDFONTS| E-MU| EMULATOR X3 wondering if anyone here has bought this discounted...

supernova777
replies: 23 views: 3,011
bioroid 11 hours ago

Hi, I am looking for a Euclidean Sequencer plugin for OSX. Any tips? thanks!

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 3 views: 403
Progmatic-Studios 12 hours ago

Hi there I was wondering, does anyone know of a plugin or a way to define the velocity of incoming MIDI data for individual...

MDM
replies: 0 views: 125
MDM 12 hours ago

In the manual (Slate VMR1) it says that the VCC is designed to work with signals at -18dBfs. Makes sense. How do you guys...

fastlanestoner
replies: 9 views: 507
Jerrick 12 hours ago

I just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss impressions, tips & tricks, user experience and general questions...

ceejay
replies: 74 views: 3,850
filterfreak 12 hours ago

Hello All... Received my UH-7000 today and am excited to use this device. I have a W10 PC, installed the drivers and rebooted....

DC42
replies: 1 views: 143
DC42 12 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,846 views: 586,994
Lady Gaia 13 hours ago

I've got a Clarett 2Pre Thunderbolt but need a couple more stereo line-in inputs, so was looking at the 4Pre. But I notice that...

thesheep
replies: 2 views: 194
JCBigler 14 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,737 views: 514,909
Scoox 14 hours ago

I was watching a tutorial on Multiband compression today. Which seemed to be a longer process compared to regular side chaining...

iamgod
replies: 9 views: 756
iLex 15 hours ago

Hi Though this has been asked numerous times before, I've never found the answer ! I'm looking for a control surface to be...

franck77
replies: 6 views: 441
fastlanestoner 15 hours ago

Wondering if anyone has been using this box and how they are liking it? I'm mainly wondering about stability and whether it...

AllBread
replies: 9 views: 6,045
frn0003 16 hours ago

, I have an AsRock fatal1ty gaming itx I7 7700k I updated bios, all drivers I enabled thunderbolt in the bios The...

Dallon426
replies: 1 views: 475
frn0003 16 hours ago

I have been going crazy trying to isolate a high pitched whine I get during recording & playback I think I have narrowed it...

becks bolero
replies: 5 views: 830
Poinzy 16 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,143 views: 107,067
thermal 20 hours ago

Hey Everyone! I'm wondering if I can get some advice. I haven't upgraded my audio interface for about 10 years now. I bought...

Onfireee
replies: 0 views: 152
Onfireee 21 hours ago

I need to buy a good USB hub to work with Mac mini 2018, iconnect Audio4 and several hardware synths (Pro 2, OB-6, Peak) Thank...

vcs3_pt
replies: 0 views: 185
vcs3_pt 1 day ago

I want to connect the streaming computer only to the internet and leave the music one offline but connect it to the streaming...

Braindedzluney
replies: 0 views: 171
Braindedzluney 1 day ago

Hello good folks... Recently I've noticed a strange issue when bouncing down low volume stems or sounds after...

mrgs
replies: 36 views: 1,945
FabienTDR 1 day ago

I've been using an M-Audio Audiophile 24/96 PCI card for years but recently updated my PC with a motherboard that has no PCI...

geobrick
replies: 5 views: 292
msmucr 1 day ago

My tracks are all in 96khz 32bit (Ableton Live) I am using Limitless (limiter) at the end of my master bus on the final...

powpowmeow
replies: 4 views: 369
JulenJVM 1 day ago
replies: 8 views: 562
zvukofor 1 day ago

Ive watched a lot of reviews and tutorials on you tube. Ive also seen a lot of producers use this plug-in within Ableton and for...

iamgod
replies: 44 views: 4,141
barryfell 1 day ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 959 views: 76,688
Monkey Man 1 day ago

I'm trying to get to understand these controls on this compressor called ReaComp. It's in Reaper. One of the sliders says RMS...

357mag
replies: 6 views: 5,309
Bushman 1 day ago

Hey folks, I'm a composer writing little bits for advertising and other things and contemplate buying an Apollo 8 Quad. Reason...

Ekkobelli
replies: 8 views: 1,855
Alndln 1 day ago

Hi All, I have recently super-upgraded my setup from an 8 Core AMD FX processor to an Intel i9 9980xe 18 Core chip. Playing...

Chaz_Pez
replies: 22 views: 868
clivvy 1 day ago

Hi all, I have a problem when sending to external gear. I run Windows 7, cubase 5 Pro and also cubase 9 le with a focusrite...

Nikko1052
replies: 2 views: 225
Nikko1052 1 day ago

Here are some NI Komplete 12 Piano demos that I've recorded. I don't think these libraries have changed much over the years but...

In The Mix
replies: 1 views: 332
In The Mix 1 day ago

I started with BFD drums, then BFD 2, and then BFD 3. Recently I purchased Superior Drummer 3. I am still learning the program,...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 19 views: 3,496
Diogo C 1 day ago

Hi I planning to upgrade my audio interface. I have a question about how to connect my monitors. I have a single Avantone...

MpaMusik
replies: 3 views: 227
msmucr 1 day ago

Hi Guys I am looking for a kontakt library or sample pack that contains mechanical artifacts of a piano. No really looking for...

curry36
replies: 1 views: 213
mikeka 1 day ago

I have the UAD version of the 1176 plugins but now my card is being used by other stuff and I need a native 1176 plugin. I'm...

Gordonosterhage
replies: 77 views: 5,158
Studio Saturn 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
dsoupz 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search