The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByPluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 8,518 views: 995,197
mattiasnyc 3 hours ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 1,806 views: 60,848
lowkey 7 hours ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 430 views: 59,537
guavadude 23 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,364 views: 816,301
Noctambulant 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 61,290
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hey guys, i've just bought an akai mpk 49 controller and am really enjoying connecting it to various VST's in Logic and...

WhenAliceFell
replies: 0 views: 14
WhenAliceFell 13 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 4,437 views: 251,936
musicman691 16 minutes ago

I am selling my old RME HDSP 9632 (new computer, no PCI slot). What to buy? I was thinking about some new RME card - two mic /...

elmuz
replies: 16 views: 1,033
elmuz 18 minutes ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,101 views: 548,797
Psychlist1972 37 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 18,442 views: 1,398,655
Zyzygis 43 minutes ago

Just thought I would post this as I found no information about this issue I was having and figure this will likely be useful to...

MoreSaturated
replies: 2 views: 656
TimKII 56 minutes ago

I am talking about helpful Plug-in/Apps. Do you know which ones?

Rounsil
replies: 2 views: 231
biksonije 58 minutes ago

Anyone? Prefer free or at least inexpensive. :) But will consider others. PS should be obvious but I don't mean it has to be...

bill5
replies: 8 views: 418
Alndln 59 minutes ago

I think I'm over plug-ins... as for awhile now every time a new plug is released I'm totally...'meh!' about it, I just get the...

buzzlegs
replies: 37 views: 2,360
jerry123 1 hour ago

Uli Behringer please make an ultra cheap adat CV/Gate box with DC coupled outputs. Not a full recording interface! Just a small...

LonDonsen
replies: 0 views: 80
LonDonsen 2 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 6,738 views: 607,209
denork 2 hours ago

These plugins are pretty pricey so I want to select some to buy now and the rest maybe later. But what are the best to begin...

Musician
replies: 36 views: 12,636
axisnyc 2 hours ago

Are there any Focusrite Rednet or new Antelope Orion+ users out there that have also used Lavry Blue and or SSL Alphalink that...

DrSax
replies: 16 views: 2,960
DrSax 3 hours ago

I am really impressed with the drum demos of the Ocean Way reverb plugin. I would buy it for $200 if I didn't have to buy one of...

pw2005
replies: 21 views: 2,996
dublave 3 hours ago

Crazy deal at soundtoys right now - get all three Primal tap, echoboy and crystalizer for only $99. Primal tap is my favorite...

Reverb
replies: 3 views: 406
vitocorleone123 3 hours ago

I know you should not use antivirus for your DAW computer, but a lot of us people only own one computer so we have to combine...

Immersion
replies: 209 views: 14,423
Mmanager 4 hours ago

I need some help and opinion with my pc build. I’ll mainly be producing tracks and doing some live instruments mixed in, so not...

imhungry
replies: 1 views: 361
Pictus 4 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,928 views: 613,059
pablo1980 5 hours ago

I am trying to install a 3rd party library, through Native access. Library unpacked Verified serial number and...

Pip
replies: 2 views: 438
Yser.C 5 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 236 views: 13,697
b0se 5 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,677 views: 161,709
UH417 6 hours ago

Where are you guys with 5,1 Mac Pros at with your next Mac? I've had either 4,1 or 5,1 Mac Pros for over 10 years and whilst...

Chevron
replies: 35 views: 1,392
Chevron 6 hours ago

Hi guys! Well Im really desperate and need some help ´cause the guys of Focursite didn´t answer. Well I have this issue. I...

Alsviik
replies: 43 views: 74,485
Lee Wilson 6 hours ago

Hi folks - I’m happy to say I have another giveaway for you - this time the Jaco fretless bass from Ample Sound! Check out...

creativesauce
replies: 0 views: 173
creativesauce 6 hours ago

Whacha got?

bill5
replies: 44 views: 5,124
Toddskins 7 hours ago

Hey slutz, Been creeping here for a few months and love it here, finally posting for the first time! I'm wondering if people...

itswintertime
replies: 11 views: 1,000
loopman 8 hours ago

Hi there, in this thread I hope to gather all the current information about the AMD Ryzen platform and the issus with UAD 2...

kolutshan
replies: 76 views: 5,945
DAW PLUS 9 hours ago

Hi, during recording the tracks from two cascaded Apollos (Silverfaces via TB) differ in time. All tracks from Apollo B...

lite
replies: 0 views: 184
lite 9 hours ago

Hello all! I am getting ready to build a new studio PC and my question is, with Thunderbolt 3 wouldn’t you just be able...

S_swanner
replies: 5 views: 578
dethbyoogabooga 11 hours ago

To my surprise, I am finding that an Apollo Twin mk2 Thunderbolt is performing very poorly at low latencies when...

soapmak3r
replies: 7 views: 790
msmucr 11 hours ago

I saw an interview with mixer, Ben Barresi, that Warren Heart conducted and as Warren and Ben went over Ben's wall of outboard...

UndergroundLab
replies: 273 views: 15,424
IM WHO YOU THINK 11 hours ago

Moderator note: please see what our users voted for here ...

goggo
replies: 684 views: 192,841
DJ Bechara 12 hours ago

Hello everybody! My name is Asen Nedyalkov and I am just about to finish my 2 years audio production coarse at SAE, Amsterdam....

Nedyalkov
replies: 1 views: 442
Bushman 15 hours ago

I have an UAD2 octo PCIe, but it's impossible to use for example the EMT 140 plate while tracking, as it imposes to much...

eagle007
replies: 7 views: 541
psycho_monkey 16 hours ago

There's hardly any talk of this on these boards. Looks pretty powerful in the vid (little distortion using even ridiculously high...

b0se
replies: 125 views: 17,259
augustusarnone 17 hours ago

I hope this is a Latencymon update problem and not a Windows problem. The sinner showing huge spikes in Latencymon...

daskeladden
replies: 268 views: 19,408
Psychlist1972 19 hours ago

I know there alot of threads on this topic, but I wanted to get an up-to-date thread on what Rhodes and Wurlitzer samples people...

protodan
replies: 362 views: 69,498
Jay Asher 19 hours ago

I've had a lot of interfaces, on Mac I had a Symphony MK1 and a ULN-8 on PC probably too many to count. Most of them sound...

Deleted 6ccb844
replies: 161 views: 14,680
pardonband 20 hours ago

Got some old material recorded at 192k and was trying to work with it at 48k, then I noticed that, if I do so, every clip plays...

Ted Steadman
replies: 0 views: 255
Ted Steadman 21 hours ago

Massive X

Some quick thoughts after spending an hour or so with it: This is NI's first high-res, scalable interface. Finally! At 200%...

Stormchild
replies: 160 views: 7,263
abluesky 22 hours ago

I've been learning about audio setup for streaming from my PC and am looking for an elegant way to manage the volume of several...

lazykiwi
replies: 4 views: 340
msmucr 22 hours ago

Hi. I would like to hear you guys favorite tape plugin. I play guitar and love Class rock music. Yesterday I started to use...

blueink
replies: 30 views: 1,572
Lotuz2019 22 hours ago

Hello All ! I've been out of it for a while and neglected my recording etc. etc. Here's my PC: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU...

Gorquin
replies: 3 views: 316
Gorquin 22 hours ago

I have a new iMac Pro incoming for work (not music-related) and I’ve decided to add a new audio interface. I’m looking at...

DimensionsTomorrow
replies: 3 views: 1,665
brmusician 23 hours ago

Hi all! I've just got a new computer, and with my previous computer in my M-Audio Fast Track 600 I would only have to get the...

MJ_Chile
replies: 2 views: 423
MJ_Chile 23 hours ago

Is there a way to purchase and run the Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor without having the UAD DSP hardware? It seems from...

someUsername
replies: 3 views: 441
casiotone 1 day ago

I'm a big fan of Soundtoys. What would you like to see added to version 6? I would like see see full fledged version of Little...

Lethem
replies: 35 views: 2,339
stepone 1 day ago

There is a group buy sale at Orangetreesamples.com. Basically: the more people log in to their user account (or create one very...

StillLife7
replies: 6 views: 1,017
MustacheVerra 1 day ago

Shaun Martin was demoing Waves' latest VI, an acoustic piano named Grand Rhapsody. It sounds good (although there were audible...

zephonic
replies: 186 views: 28,263
Tui 1 day ago

Hey everyone! I've built hackintoshes before, but i'm looking into building a beefed out computer for large orchestral...

Onfireee
replies: 10 views: 768
mpr 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search