The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 9,943 views: 1,166,153
daskeladden 10 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,806 views: 957,928
DAW PLUS 15 hours ago

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 432 views: 49,876
MattyJoe 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 67,217
George Necola 13th September 2005

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 5,756 views: 236,791
michaelrohanek 16 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 22,131 views: 1,776,368
drumsareme 23 minutes ago

Now that the New Mac Pro is shipping and arriving in studios across the planet seemed like a good idea to have a thread to...

thestarfire
replies: 166 views: 6,417
thestarfire 24 minutes ago

Was helping a buddy today getting his new daw machine prepared.... He has a uad card and I was interested to compare it's...

bgood
replies: 80 views: 17,164
thehightenor 1 hour ago

So Gearslutz! What’s your favorite mix bus compressor plugin in 2020?

MrMoose
replies: 30 views: 1,969
aomahana 1 hour ago

Looking at the Ryzen 9 3950X, what motherboard for DAW use? Need TB3 as well, currently using a Focusrite Clarret but I'm...

Gordon
replies: 2 views: 104
DeadPoet 1 hour ago

This is long overdue from me. I can't say enough good things about nOb Control. But let me start with the essentials. First of...

tsma
replies: 1 views: 117
thenoodle 1 hour ago

just migrated from Mac to custom built Windows 10 DAW PC. the motherboard is Gigabyte Z390 with ThunderBolt expansion...

TS-12
replies: 15 views: 2,242
Robin Walsh 1 hour ago

Waves just released Waves Central V11 as many of you probably know. I upgraded from V10 right away...and that is when **** hit...

zez
replies: 5 views: 1,148
CarlosMathias 2 hours ago
replies: 590 views: 34,656
7blanche 2 hours ago

Just purchased my new Alienware Area 51M for music production purposes only! Spent a lot of money on it so I want to ensure I do...

amrindersandhu
replies: 25 views: 718
psycho_monkey 2 hours ago

hi, I aim to get rid of my Motu 828 mk2 fw and my monicon monitor controller, so I am looking for small USB desktop audio...

lowtech
replies: 1 views: 225
HeadlessDinosaur 2 hours ago

Hello fellow gearslutz, I’m helping my brother set up a studio using some older gear from my dad and from me. I had...

boomwhack
replies: 2 views: 189
bcslaam 3 hours ago

We have been struck by the vacuum in the market regarding intelligent useful control surfaces. We’re here to ask if you want...

thestarfire
replies: 174 views: 9,220
bcslaam 3 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,380 views: 239,861
Noctambulant 4 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 8,032 views: 493,276
musicman691 4 hours ago

This is a post that I just made it a recent thread. One of a plethora of high definition audio threads out there. Hopefully this...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 700 views: 57,965
chrischoir 5 hours ago

hey guys, i have a problem that i've been trying to solve for quite some time, but with no success. i have a roland fp7...

r0entgen
replies: 23 views: 4,633
Nusoundmusic 5 hours ago

Hi All! So I am upgrading my computer (iMac 2007) to a brand new iMac 2017 (i7 core). I currently have a MOTU 828 mk3 FireWire I...

Imightbewrong2
replies: 120 views: 25,444
szyam 6 hours ago

I have my Scarlett 18i20 hooked up to my HDSPe AIO using ADAT (96kHz). I'm trying to use input one on the Scarlett to record...

neveser
replies: 0 views: 82
neveser 7 hours ago

Hi! Does somebody know some good alternative to the Sonnox Oxford EQ? I think it has a clean, transparent sound and i´m...

dyonmusic
replies: 5 views: 2,061
GBP 7 hours ago

Creating my new setup Part of my old setup was running sessions and running audio samples from two 7200rpm hard drives I'm...

thedeathadder
replies: 4 views: 145
johnnyc 7 hours ago

Hello dear slutz! UAD plugins are great, no doubts, but I'd like to discuss something about the sound of Apollo x8p. I was RME...

borisovonline
replies: 88 views: 3,661
basehead617 8 hours ago

They all do pretty much the same things. So why'd you pick what you picked?

JL1000
replies: 134 views: 3,711
Pingafuego 8 hours ago

Can I plug an MP3 player that is outputting via headphone jack (3.5mm dual male TS (L and R) TS 1/4' cables? My understanding is...

overlookedent
replies: 5 views: 282
msmucr 8 hours ago

I'm recording my MS2000 into ableton via the external instrument, and the MIDI playback from the external instrument channel is a...

Scar son of Atax
replies: 0 views: 225
Scar son of Atax 8 hours ago

For those who had the blessing to test both mothership and new apollo x16, do you think mothership still sound bigger and fatter...

Eduy
replies: 33 views: 5,512
msmucr 9 hours ago

To all: Bought a Late 2013 Mac Pro ("Trashcan Mac"), 64 GB RAM, etc., from a Mid 2014 MacBook Pro. Installed my DAW...

JHTorch
replies: 5 views: 229
Motion 9 hours ago

I thought I’d start a thread about this one because strangely there isn’t one, and it doesn’t even come up in the GS gear...

microwave
replies: 46 views: 6,773
ardis 9 hours ago

I'm interested in some of IK Multimedia's newer AmpliTube expansions such as the Fender Collection 2, the Mesa/Boogie collection,...

alexe
replies: 1 views: 270
Sofort 9 hours ago

hi i was missold a RX advance, the shop advertised it as full complete professional version and was surprised ( they said ) when...

shepshed
replies: 1 views: 303
shepshed 10 hours ago

So we have the other threads where people are pulling out their tallywackers to prove how smart they are...enough of that please....

FOURTHTUNZ
replies: 0 views: 155
FOURTHTUNZ 10 hours ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 5,983 views: 877,249
sculley 10 hours ago

I have cubase 5 on a windows 7 and have amassed a couple of years worth of time into making tracks. I just sat down and am...

SWEETMOTHERMARY
replies: 1 views: 260
SWEETMOTHERMARY 10 hours ago

I have been using this unit since the day it came out and i am wondering all these years later who is still running one of...

maskedman72
replies: 20 views: 2,769
FOURTHTUNZ 11 hours ago

I've recently had a painful experience with my Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 2nd gen, which I purchased last April. And I cannot get...

CrashTest
replies: 1 views: 144
biksonije 12 hours ago

Hello All I purchased some used licenses from another gearslut member, and he tried to transfer them, but they were awaiting DUY...

loosejaw
replies: 83 views: 10,806
TNM 13 hours ago

Hello I just wanted to post my experience switching from an Apogee Duet to a Babyface Pro because I was surprised. I...

lossleader
replies: 3 views: 214
lossleader 14 hours ago

Do you have any experiences you might be willing to share regarding any AVB virtual soundcard?

JRT_in_WMass
replies: 1 views: 292
JRT_in_WMass 15 hours ago

Hi folks, here's the thing: I created a 100Hz sine tone (via Waves Emo Generator) in a 44.1KHz and in a 88.2KHz session...

Pete Frost
replies: 4 views: 638
Pete Frost 15 hours ago

I purchased an Element 24 in mid-late 2018- I didn't realize at the time that I was eligible to receive the plug in rack! I...

babydaddymusic
replies: 2 views: 182
babydaddymusic 15 hours ago

I am going to purchase an Orion32, but am not 100% certain which one to purchase. The Orion32 HD model is what I was planning to...

Quantum7
replies: 9 views: 2,253
DeadPoet 16 hours ago

For me, it was the softube FET today. I just can't find another native 1176 plugin I like this much. I had an acoustic...

TNM
replies: 23 views: 1,346
seeingsounds 16 hours ago

I'd like to post this thread dedicated to the Orpheus for all those users who use it but wish certain little bugs, annoyances and...

Blenn
replies: 517 views: 84,360
MFXBOSS 17 hours ago

I've been asking a lot of questions lately, so my thanks in advance for any opinions... I have an Apollo 8 Duo that I like...

szyam
replies: 118 views: 19,385
Nick Tammer 20 hours ago

hi everyone , when i work in Ableton Live , i’m able to set a recording count in and my external sequencers will start after...

igorigy
replies: 0 views: 281
igorigy 21 hours ago

Hello, I am building a new computer (PC) and plan on running Pro Tools 19. My question is...does Windows 10 support FireWire...

dial_it_in
replies: 9 views: 339
dial_it_in 1 day ago

Kind of a niche question here but I used to work in a post production facility using macOS 15+ years ago, but have been windows...

basehead617
replies: 1 views: 236
Mendocino beano 1 day ago

So I sure would like to be able to buy one of the New Mac Pro towers, but that's just not in the cards. Nor is a new iMacPro. So...

climber
replies: 59 views: 2,098
JHTorch 1 day ago

I've tried for so long to go DAW-less. I bought a Cirklon and a big fancy mixer etc. I recently thought "screw it",...

ArtFluids
replies: 0 views: 223
ArtFluids 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search