The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,918 views: 712,868
michalgrim 20 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 7,224 views: 887,042
Pete Kaine 1 day ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 303 views: 31,499
Nu-tra 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 58,325
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hello good folks... Recently I've noticed a strange issue when bouncing down low volume stems or sounds after...

mrgs
replies: 37 views: 1,844
stinkyfingers 2 minutes ago

I want to connect the streaming computer only to the internet and leave the music one offline but connect it to the streaming...

Braindedzluney
replies: 0 views: 21
Braindedzluney 23 minutes ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,736 views: 514,690
Braindedzluney 32 minutes ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 864 views: 64,666
rokit 43 minutes ago

I’ve recently decided to switch to Cubase Pro 10 and also incorporate Harrison Mixbus 32c. It’s long time to dump my smaller...

JeffBatt
replies: 31 views: 1,055
rectape 1 hour ago

I've been using an M-Audio Audiophile 24/96 PCI card for years but recently updated my PC with a motherboard that has no PCI...

geobrick
replies: 5 views: 248
msmucr 1 hour ago

My tracks are all in 96khz 32bit (Ableton Live) I am using Limitless (limiter) at the end of my master bus on the final...

powpowmeow
replies: 4 views: 205
JulenJVM 1 hour ago

I was watching a tutorial on Multiband compression today. Which seemed to be a longer process compared to regular side chaining...

iamgod
replies: 7 views: 695
iLex 2 hours ago
replies: 8 views: 473
zvukofor 2 hours ago

Ive watched a lot of reviews and tutorials on you tube. Ive also seen a lot of producers use this plug-in within Ableton and for...

iamgod
replies: 44 views: 4,100
barryfell 3 hours ago

Hi fellow slutz, I recently got an Apollo Twin mkII, and I couldn´t be happier. They gave me a discount on their 3 plugin...

wagninger
replies: 18 views: 459
chrisso 3 hours ago

In the manual (Slate VMR1) it says that the VCC is designed to work with signals at -18dBfs. Makes sense. How do you guys...

fastlanestoner
replies: 5 views: 368
iLex 3 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,058 views: 414,515
Patrick_ 3 hours ago

I have been going crazy trying to isolate a high pitched whine I get during recording & playback I think I have narrowed it...

becks bolero
replies: 3 views: 767
d.dot 6 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 959 views: 76,575
Monkey Man 6 hours ago

I'm trying to get to understand these controls on this compressor called ReaComp. It's in Reaper. One of the sliders says RMS...

357mag
replies: 6 views: 5,264
Bushman 7 hours ago

Hey folks, I'm a composer writing little bits for advertising and other things and contemplate buying an Apollo 8 Quad. Reason...

Ekkobelli
replies: 8 views: 1,824
Alndln 8 hours ago

Hi All, I have recently super-upgraded my setup from an 8 Core AMD FX processor to an Intel i9 9980xe 18 Core chip. Playing...

Chaz_Pez
replies: 22 views: 832
clivvy 8 hours ago

Hi all, I have a problem when sending to external gear. I run Windows 7, cubase 5 Pro and also cubase 9 le with a focusrite...

Nikko1052
replies: 2 views: 215
Nikko1052 10 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 15,667 views: 1,140,742
Mixolyd 10 hours ago

Here are some NI Komplete 12 Piano demos that I've recorded. I don't think these libraries have changed much over the years but...

In The Mix
replies: 1 views: 306
In The Mix 11 hours ago

I started with BFD drums, then BFD 2, and then BFD 3. Recently I purchased Superior Drummer 3. I am still learning the program,...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 19 views: 3,449
Diogo C 12 hours ago

Hi I planning to upgrade my audio interface. I have a question about how to connect my monitors. I have a single Avantone...

MpaMusik
replies: 3 views: 169
msmucr 12 hours ago

Hi Guys I am looking for a kontakt library or sample pack that contains mechanical artifacts of a piano. No really looking for...

curry36
replies: 1 views: 174
mikeka 12 hours ago

I have the UAD version of the 1176 plugins but now my card is being used by other stuff and I need a native 1176 plugin. I'm...

Gordonosterhage
replies: 77 views: 5,099
Studio Saturn 14 hours ago
replies: - views: -
dsoupz 15 hours ago

Hi All! So I am upgrading my computer (iMac 2007) to a brand new iMac 2017 (i7 core). I currently have a MOTU 828 mk3 FireWire I...

Imightbewrong2
replies: 67 views: 14,007
monkeyxx 15 hours ago

Hi Though this has been asked numerous times before, I've never found the answer ! I'm looking for a control surface to be...

franck77
replies: 5 views: 392
franck77 16 hours ago

Hi all! I've posted on Motu forums and scoured for issues that mirror mine but haven't quite found a similar situation or answer...

ShardsLV
replies: 89 views: 4,338
Psychlist1972 17 hours ago

I’m looking for other MacBook Pro users to verify a CoreAudio overload bug that occurs in both High Sierra 10.13.6 and the...

zenwolf
replies: 186 views: 14,695
thermos 18 hours ago

How are you guys programming? What software? Samples? Controller or pads? Electronic pad kit? Battery, Addictive??

James Lugo
replies: 9 views: 590
greggybud 18 hours ago

Dears, Logic X says: 'All allocation blocks on the volume are full.' The HD has plenty of space. Someone enlightened (or not)...

hanuman
replies: 3 views: 188
droppingdeuces 18 hours ago

Main part of this post is bolded since this is kinda long and I feel like I rambled a bit. I'm working on a silly project where...

Markdude
replies: 0 views: 177
Markdude 18 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 161 views: 21,477
misuspita 19 hours ago

hi, after some of my equipment was destroyed by lightning i'm going to buy some new stuff. My old Zoom UAC-8 was unstable because...

daskeladden
replies: 12 views: 959
daskeladden 20 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,649 views: 465,885
ceejay 23 hours ago

Echo Audio have just released Mac OSX 10.11 (El Capitan) drivers within the last few days for their Audiofire range....for anyone...

studer58
replies: 2 views: 228
studer58 23 hours ago

Waves v10

Waves just updated to v10... Future proof if you’re updating to 10. That’s a bit weird to offer a new version for that??...

IB Productions
replies: 149 views: 10,127
Harvey Specter 1 day ago

Hi! I use a Novation Nio 2/4 with my Win10 computer. When I'm running Cubase and open another audio source (Media player...

Sjoo
replies: 2 views: 591
adled 1 day ago

Hi - prospective UCX buyer here, looking for any help on figuring out how to use my outboard compressor without having to go...

alexis
replies: 13 views: 4,111
raziel 1 day ago

Just a question. Opinions?

MarkyGoldstein
replies: 25 views: 738
trance54 1 day ago

So I’ve just recently purchased an Apollo 8 quad silverface with firewire connection and for what ever reason it is not...

Iameotb
replies: 0 views: 217
Iameotb 1 day ago

I own EMU 0404 USB need Win 7 driver, where can I download driver? thanks

dingodanz
replies: 2 views: 184
ShadowsOfLife 1 day ago

Is anyone still using the MOTU 828mk1? I'm after a MOTU soundcard with the optical SPDIF input which i'll mainly be using, and...

flsh333
replies: 15 views: 21,919
dmgoldstein1 1 day ago

What's this controller or DAW Zimmer is using?

ty604
replies: 18 views: 13,468
HBEN 1 day ago

Hey does any one know of any good steel drum/pan sound library for kontakt? I cant find any!!!

bentley14
replies: 5 views: 2,787
zadillo 1 day ago

LONG story- but basically i have no way of loading my mac mail app onto my recently rebuild drive after a crash. I know SOME OF...

Bitsmith
replies: 2 views: 392
Bitsmith 1 day ago

Hi everyone! Whats good? I searched around for a bit and I couldn't find much on this topic. Heres my problem: I can't sing....

GabrielStephens
replies: 4 views: 838
bill5 1 day ago

I don't know about you guys but I do not understand this trend of forcing DSP chips with proprietary plugins into audio...

carlosdanger
replies: 21 views: 795
Limesoft 1 day ago

Ok. Fruity Love Philter (FL Studio) has a preset called simple triangle lowpass or as others call it underwater effect. I really...

Chapo
replies: 0 views: 221
Chapo 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search