The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,955 views: 868,330
Psychlist1972 7 minutes ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,855 views: 692,482
thenoodle 2 hours ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 269 views: 24,619
Monkey Man 3 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 57,835
George Necola 13th September 2005

I have the UAD version of the 1176 plugins but now my card is being used by other stuff and I need a native 1176 plugin. I'm...

Gordonosterhage
replies: 5 views: 145
1ManBand 38 minutes ago

Waves and Toontracks seem to be attempting to strong-arm users when/if they wish to upgrade their products. Waves strong-arms...

jeangodard
replies: 14 views: 506
jeangodard 1 hour ago

Hi there, I am new to gearslutz so I hope I'm in the right place with my question. I'm thinking about wiring up all my...

tvbene
replies: 25 views: 2,867
_jon 1 hour ago

I just got a new Motu UL MK3. my computer is an early 2011 MBP - it has both Firewire and Thunderbolt ports. I can power it fine...

beedoola
replies: 0 views: 38
beedoola 1 hour ago

Okay I know there are a million threads and articles and stuff like that out there talking about these. I've read a bunch, but...

padillac
replies: 8 views: 413
Brent Hahn 1 hour ago

After hearing people extolling the virtues of custom-built systems, I googled for sites to custom build a laptop and have gone to...

bill5
replies: 0 views: 63
bill5 1 hour ago

Hi. I just got the new Scarlet 6i6 2nd gen, USB2. I had before a Mbox 3 and I seriously thing it was better than the...

kite
replies: 0 views: 45
kite 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 15,159 views: 1,090,015
b0se 2 hours ago

What's your top 5 crazy effects plugins? Stuff that doesn't exactly fall into the norm?

jazzcabbage
replies: 95 views: 8,338
David Carlyon 2 hours ago

Hi all, I'm writing because I feel like I'm at the last point before selling off my FireWire interface to purchase a USB...

Mouth147
replies: 0 views: 51
Mouth147 2 hours ago

Here we go again with the Mackie 1640i and running into trouble! Upgraded to OXS Yosemite ... everything works flawless except...

avalonsutra
replies: 54 views: 24,992
jalden3 3 hours ago

Ok, that was clickbait....but I miss using the 1040 and cubase from 1990. I was just watching Flossy Carter's atari 2600...

illynoise
replies: 7 views: 458
Monkey Man 4 hours ago

I'm looking for a new channel strip plug in to put on the beginning of all my tracks in projects. I was using the SSL from waves...

ty45
replies: 32 views: 1,694
Flippy Floppy 4 hours ago

Just got an UA X8 today. Downloaded all the software and connected it to my computer, but I've never had my computer crash so...

kev1n28
replies: 9 views: 981
gibson777 5 hours ago

Dear community, My Asus Notebook which I've been using for about 9 years (!) is supposed to be substituted by a new one....

romanxtk
replies: 13 views: 1,085
bcslaam 5 hours ago

Hello can anyone tell me if my MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015) will be able to run this monitor: L24q-10 -...

fjksfkjasgj
replies: 0 views: 77
fjksfkjasgj 5 hours ago

Hello - I wonder if any of you had/are having my same problem: After re-installing on new drive I can't register my Darbuka and...

DIGIT
replies: 3 views: 680
JFairweather 5 hours ago

Hi, I do not own any Clippers so I want to test and demo some of the best Clippers. Please guys can you recommend me the best...

zak7
replies: 47 views: 5,349
szmola 6 hours ago

They don't try to invoke any kind of analog hardware. Do they lack character or is it even needed?

goom
replies: 10 views: 771
szmola 6 hours ago

Hi, All these years I've been using firewire and USB audio interface. The process was simple, just plug n play and the devise...

WilfredoFernando
replies: 31 views: 1,470
MediaGary 7 hours ago

I posted this elsewhere, and have copy/pasted it here below. I don't understand enough to know why the solution below helps with...

Steve Fogal
replies: 1 views: 328
DeeringAmps 7 hours ago

Hi guys? Which one of those three synthesizers would you prefer for creating EDM and Future House music? a) the brandnew...

MarieSter
replies: 1 views: 142
zvukofor 7 hours ago

Any opinions or experiences with the Audient ID4? Recommendations? Thanks!

foxwaves
replies: 55 views: 7,464
Sunny Side 7 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,401 views: 446,296
borlandsamuel 7 hours ago

Hi All! So I am upgrading my computer (iMac 2007) to a brand new iMac 2017 (i7 core). I currently have a MOTU 828 mk3 FireWire I...

Imightbewrong2
replies: 63 views: 12,880
monkeyxx 8 hours ago

Greetings, As the new year approaches, I am looking at being better organized going forward and am curious as to how others...

jc7
replies: 4 views: 221
JayTee4303 10 hours ago

Hi All, I just bought a Dell Inspiron 3670 I7-8700. Two SSD Drives only (no HHD) for my home studio. Problem- Processor...

betovn123
replies: 1 views: 234
fireberd 10 hours ago

Hi all I'm sharing this here because I know there's a lot of interest in TB in Windows. Normally we wouldn't make a formal...

Psychlist1972
replies: 299 views: 61,437
KimGitz 10 hours ago

Hey Guys, I have just released K0ntr0l, a software tool to manage/control patterns on the x0xb0x : K0ntr0l -...

j00lz
replies: 0 views: 108
j00lz 10 hours ago

The reason i open this topic is because there is not a separate topic on this. I recently acquired the whole line of products...

BasariStudios
replies: 54 views: 5,792
Pablopicasso 12 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,987 views: 405,181
tombuur 15 hours ago

Didn't see a thread on this or know where to put it, but considering I've had my LX for years w/o incident (and excellent...

toowrongfoo
replies: 7 views: 800
Bounce 15 hours ago

Hi All, I was wondering if anyone has experienced an issue with Softube Console 1 MkII causing distortion when automating the...

gtole
replies: 7 views: 756
coloringelectric 17 hours ago

Hey all! So I’m demoing the MM-1 right now and I’ll be purchasing, I think it’s fantastic. I mostly focus on mixing and...

SDB_12
replies: 4 views: 986
ChrisNunchuck 18 hours ago

Do you ever find that you need to reach for an EQ better than the DAW EQ, yet don't want to go for anything too CPU...

smoke
replies: 33 views: 5,645
HSi 20 hours ago

I have already demoed this a while ago but unfortunately didnt had the time to test them in a full mix. Asking for basic...

tk_nacho
replies: 19 views: 4,907
HSi 20 hours ago

Anyone know if there's a really cheap USB to AES/EBU converter for less than a hundred quid ? Yes ive seen the other threads...

Gusss
replies: 6 views: 419
msmucr 21 hours ago

Hey good people, I'm a live keyboardist/guitarist finally trying to get a home setup going for recording. Up until this point...

DSGN
replies: 9 views: 1,181
GGBB 21 hours ago

I know there is a discount thread, but lets talk about the deals! What are you interested in this BF? For...

RobinJacobsson
replies: 92 views: 9,931
smoke 1 day ago

Just curious, because according to Microsoft (by one of its software guys), its the only version of windows 10 that is...

DrAudiospecific
replies: 12 views: 616
ponzi 1 day ago

If I want to run some of my Waves plugins on more than one computer at a time, I realize that I need to purchase them multiple...

richinmusic
replies: 12 views: 9,122
GreatistSpeller 1 day ago

I have some Waves plug-ins and I have two computers for mixing, placed in separate rooms. To be able to use the plug-ins on...

Henrik Hjortnaes
replies: 5 views: 275
jwh1192 1 day ago

Splitting this off into its own thread to prevent cluttering up the Mojave thread. Summary of what I've seen/learned on...

dven
replies: 41 views: 1,819
kroggel 1 day ago

I wanted to kick off a thread about these two emulations because I find them the most musical deep plug ins I own (except for...

ardis
replies: 53 views: 11,339
ardis 1 day ago

Well...I need a recommendation for a pc or non Mac computer ...but also a Mac ...and a few other issues . I’ve had some...

NoPro
replies: 18 views: 563
Philter 1 day ago

Hi All, "Thinking About Sound" is the first in a series of guest blog posts from Audio Dev Academy (a new project...

Denise.Audio
replies: 0 views: 238
Denise.Audio 1 day ago

Hi There, Just bought myself a laptop and need an audio interface thats portable and bus powered if possible. Currently have...

Sleazy_Rider
replies: 6 views: 347
Left Headphone 1 day ago

TL:DR Does anyone know if passive thunderbolt 3 cables have shielding issues and buying an active TB3 cable will clean up the...

DarkandKurious
replies: 6 views: 343
Tui 1 day ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 711 views: 48,993
gti 1 day ago

so I randomly get a click here and there when monitoring my microphone through rme totalmix fx and when recording with it. Dont...

azdre90
replies: 8 views: 335
azdre90 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search