The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,194 views: 1,084,927
PeteJames 7 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 10,942 views: 1,295,368
Pictus 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 72,202
George Necola 13th September 2005

Anyone using Hollywood Backup Singers? If so, need some help with the Word Builder. Thanks

SEA
replies: 2 views: 110
bgood 6 minutes ago

Hi, so I realize that using ASIO drivers whenever possible is always recommended, but I am trying to use my USB mixer with some...

fullmental
replies: 5 views: 116
msmucr 9 minutes ago

Hi Everyone, I've been looking online all day and still unclear as to which is the best option. I know 'ideally' It's best to...

Andy Shaz
replies: 14 views: 631
marshallguitar 58 minutes ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,642 views: 156,330
marshallguitar 1 hour ago

I've been wrestling with focusrite support and can't get a coherent answer on whether I can downgrade my saffire pro 40's...

johnny_blunders
replies: 6 views: 5,216
thejonbee 1 hour ago

The new mac mini 2018 with 3,2 GHz 6‑core i7 looks very promising on paper. I am thinking of pulling the plug on 512gb SSD...

CemA
replies: 159 views: 20,969
PlasticFantastic 1 hour ago

Just a heads up for guys who have an old PCI RME HDSP card. This PCI-e to PCI converter works...

highvoltage
replies: 9 views: 1,383
baalzebubba 1 hour ago

Howdy Soundtoys is running a Covid sale: Effects Rack for 100$ or Full Bundle for 200$ It's a significant difference in...

miecznik88
replies: 10 views: 327
greggybud 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 23,915 views: 2,078,838
djrustycans 1 hour ago

I am looking to get a new interface. I've it down to a Prism Lyra 2 or a higher end RME. Mainly for mixing and using outboard...

HOTC
replies: 28 views: 1,278
DJURBAN 1 hour ago

Hello everyone, im currently thinking about to switch a bit of studio gear and start using again more of my outboard...

InfamousBoy
replies: 0 views: 45
InfamousBoy 1 hour ago

Was just thinking about my own gear choices and evolution of my list of tools I've use over the years. Thought it would be cool...

brianellefson
replies: 133 views: 13,745
Classic 1 hour ago

What are your specs?! Lets see who has the oldest machine and still working comfortably on it. Looking to see who is still...

play.exe
replies: 5 views: 149
Monotremata 4 hours ago

Paul Frindle - Digital Truth's and Myth's Paul Frindle - Product Design Paul Frindle has 35 years' experience in the pro audio...

M2E
replies: 1,757 views: 220,148
raal 4 hours ago

I'm looking for a VST filter for making instruments sound like they are coming through a tinny, old-timey radio. I recall an...

DaveJes1979
replies: 15 views: 400
trevon 4 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,594 views: 609,387
Psychlist1972 4 hours ago

I’m about to upgrade my laptop to the new MacBook Pro, pretty much fully specked out. With the new 8 core processors and SSD...

Javy Montoya
replies: 6 views: 294
Javy Montoya 4 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 10,639 views: 710,490
bowzin 4 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 9,347 views: 912,013
tcc 4 hours ago

YouTube - PCM Native Reverb Plugin Bundle AES 2009 Video

has2bhot
replies: 3,879 views: 664,945
Tui 5 hours ago

Hi, I am in a bit of a dilemma! I want to purchase an interface with 8 mic pres. I currently own an MBox 3 Pro and want to...

jamiet
replies: 0 views: 74
jamiet 5 hours ago

I still have to buy my first audio interface - something I wanted to do 2 years ago - to use on windows 10 system. I'll use it...

Black Imp
replies: 28 views: 1,507
BrettB 5 hours ago

Hey Slutz, Hope your all doing well, Iv been culling my plugin collection today, As I have way to many. But one thing I am...

VirusB
replies: 3 views: 122
traumerei1838 5 hours ago

Is anyone familiar with using the Macstorm i9 Macstorm IV Rack Thunderbolt – i9–9900K 3.6GHz 8 Core CPU – 64GB DDR4 RAM -...

Raymond888
replies: 3 views: 145
brousseau6933 5 hours ago

(Thread simplified for stressed ppl; I am looking for an analog mixer with 16/16 or 24/24 in/out over usb/firewire conection,...

Mesmerized
replies: 1 views: 161
studer58 7 hours ago

I've given up looking at "best plugins" lists because they're all so different. Like they seem not to overlap at...

Samion
replies: 23 views: 725
mjw63 7 hours ago

Anyone out there a big fan and cant mix without them? Anything else included in T-Racks that are particular favourites on...

johnonguitar7
replies: 19 views: 1,099
mjw63 7 hours ago

I hadn't used REW in awhile and was going to check for updates. Looks like avnirvana.com and roomeqwizard.com are both gone. Is...

Clbraddock
replies: 0 views: 93
Clbraddock 7 hours ago
replies: - views: -
lizardpq 8 hours ago

I'm knowledgeable and proficient on both Windows and MacOS. I prefer MacOS. I used to use Macs for my music system but moved from...

BrockJon
replies: 11 views: 420
ChrisLudwig 8 hours ago

I thought I’d start a thread about this one because strangely there isn’t one, and it doesn’t even come up in the GS gear...

microwave
replies: 70 views: 12,994
ardis 8 hours ago

Hi all! New member here and I am already loving this forum. Hoping you can help me solve a problem I have been hitting my head...

whittin3
replies: 0 views: 83
whittin3 8 hours ago

Hi, I hope someone can help me because Im having a lot of problems with my Symphony IO. I have just bought a new iMac retina I7...

Gorgechon
replies: 11 views: 2,587
phillus 8 hours ago

*SOLVED* Hello I'm using Sonar Platinum. My projects wont play unless the "Loops" button in the control bar is...

play/record
replies: 0 views: 72
play/record 8 hours ago

Hi! I use ez drummer ,i have a lot of expansions and i want to know how to get this sound with plugins, or mixing , etc etc, any...

arkada
replies: 1 views: 100
Local Man 8 hours ago

Not UAD -- I'm looking only for native plugins that replicate the Dimension D. There are other threads about this but none that...

noah440
replies: 3 views: 287
noah440 9 hours ago

Hi Everyone, What do you think about this combo: RME Babyface Pro (FS) + Shure SM7B Will it be better in noise level...

bartlomiej8484
replies: 4 views: 151
msmucr 9 hours ago

Hey all - I am helping a buddy get his Scarlett 2i2 running with ProTools First so that him and I can collaborate on some...

mungu
replies: 0 views: 78
mungu 9 hours ago

Hey guys! Question. Does gain staging even matter if I'm using stock plug-ins? (DAW: Studio One). Im running all...

rallycapmusic
replies: 14 views: 642
Bouroki 10 hours ago

Hello all, I have just used Sonorworks speaker calibration and I'm very pleased with the results on my DAW audio. Ideally I...

Nealeh
replies: 21 views: 2,243
dougb415 11 hours ago

Behringer U-Phoria UMC404HD | Sweetwater.com Looks like crazy specs for a $100 interface right?

dullfangs
replies: 31 views: 13,596
Moulin 11 hours ago

Hi guys, So, I've been trying to get Jack trip going on PC without much success. Following the info here:...

drezz
replies: 1 views: 100
Drumfix 12 hours ago

Hello, all the good slutz, I recently recorded a tutorial on producing commercial/ad style vo track and did an experiment on...

Leveuho
replies: 1 views: 139
swartzfeger 12 hours ago

I have a Ultralite MK3 and I'm using it for live performance. I have two hardware synths - Moog Grandmother and DFAM that I'm...

beedoola
replies: 1 views: 119
beedoola 13 hours ago

Hi Guys, I am currently making music on a late 2012 Apple Mac Mini 2.6 GHz quad-core i7 with 16GB RAM and 1TB SSD and using...

Raymond888
replies: 6 views: 217
Bignoniodes 13 hours ago

I'm thinking of getting a Mac. I have a few iPads (chock full of great music apps, thank you Audiobus Forum!) but I've always...

puppychumful
replies: 10 views: 306
JayJ1095 14 hours ago

There is such a huge volume of new great stuff out there, I know I am missing something cool! Let me know your favorite obscure...

astralpen
replies: 119 views: 10,319
vitocorleone123 14 hours ago

Hi, I am reaching out to you guys to help me out with a configuration that will provide me with up to 16 outputs from a...

JimK
replies: 8 views: 2,497
Freakyfreekie 15 hours ago

*** No software / piracy chat allowed *** This thread is for the discussion of picking hardware, settings, drivers, tweaks,...

b0se
replies: 130 views: 9,205
807Recordings 15 hours ago

I am considering buying new monitors for my home studio. One alternative is Genelec SAM monitors that have a DSP. It however...

smoltron
replies: 3 views: 156
smoltron 15 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search