The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,997 views: 1,021,940
Alndln 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 69,883
George Necola 13th September 2005

I still use W7, but wifey bought W10 laptop, and I know nothing about 10. Is the built-in security software of the same level...

razorboy
replies: 5 views: 320
snoskit 8 minutes ago

Bob Ludwig told us last night that several UAD plugins do NOT support sample rates higher than 29 kHz. He named two plugins —...

Viola Moonshape
replies: 24 views: 854
jm2c 17 minutes ago

im looking for a multitimbral piano roll midi sequencer to run inside pro tools as an aax because pro tools midi sucks this...

camadair
replies: 0 views: 7
camadair 18 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 22,891 views: 1,898,733
denork 35 minutes ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 486 views: 63,880
Marando 40 minutes ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 10,544 views: 1,237,671
Emanuel23 46 minutes ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,536 views: 688,300
MogwaiBoy 1 hour ago

I am looking to pick up a new audio interface and was wondering how stable the MOTU devices are with the latest drivers under...

richpjr
replies: 121 views: 26,351
maltastudio 1 hour ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 9,453 views: 609,682
odod 2 hours ago

PSP has a different plug-in for sale for $20 for the next 20 days. Anyone use any of their plug-ins? If so, which do you all...

IAMGOD_OFFICIAL
replies: 39 views: 2,640
Nighthawk77 2 hours ago

I currently have a late 2015 27" iMac: Processor: 4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 RAM: 32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3 GPU: AMD...

EpicEsquire
replies: 4 views: 142
Robb Robinson 2 hours ago

I am hoping that somebody with experience configuring the Audient id44 with Pro Tools can help me to understand how to track...

cetanorak
replies: 0 views: 77
cetanorak 4 hours ago

I am looking for a good saxaphone virtual instrument. I love the way Kenny G saxaphone sounds, and alot of the "smooth...

play.exe
replies: 3 views: 160
kilfir 6 hours ago

Hey, I am going to buy a Addictive Drums 2 new kit. I'm looking for a sound something like this on the...

yeokay
replies: 3 views: 131
zachaction 6 hours ago

Hello, I am new to UAD with my fresh Apollo Twin, and waiting for the next best sale to buy Softube's Volume 4. Considering all...

Polarelch
replies: 0 views: 86
Polarelch 6 hours ago

I know I can run both together, however not sure about this You get 12 channels at 88/96K with the 9652. The 9632 has 4...

Unknown soldier
replies: 0 views: 78
Unknown soldier 7 hours ago

When I went looking a little while ago to make a hackintosh to use in music product I couldnt really find all the parts that...

tuppaware
replies: 0 views: 79
tuppaware 7 hours ago

Hi everyone... I am looking for budget soundcard for home mixing with headphones mostly. These two(UR12 & Audiobox96) are my...

ckargi
replies: 0 views: 67
ckargi 7 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 432 views: 71,895
deondamage 7 hours ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 6,166 views: 281,747
Monkey Man 8 hours ago

I have kind of a unique situation, I've been going through the forums and haven't found someone with the same question, so I...

SomeUglyGuy
replies: 0 views: 96
SomeUglyGuy 9 hours ago

What the Symphony Desktop does have that the Element/Ensemble doesn’t - Symphony Class: - Preamp Emulation: This appears...

ajiuo
replies: 0 views: 100
ajiuo 9 hours ago

Looking for the lowest latency, quality USB converter (interface) for tracking. This would be used with Mac Pro (2012 5,1 12...

aremos
replies: 2 views: 120
msmucr 9 hours ago

YouTube - PCM Native Reverb Plugin Bundle AES 2009 Video

has2bhot
replies: 3,831 views: 655,013
nukmusic 9 hours ago

I would like to teach my guitar lessons as well as jam with people, via the internet. I have heard of something called 'Zoom'...

Marc Constantine
replies: 2 views: 140
Progger 10 hours ago

I have a bunch of several TeraByte HDs of all brands. They usually work reliably for everyday use. But when I start to sling...

mrdelurk
replies: 5 views: 258
Pictus 10 hours ago

Hi all, First things first, I have been in touch with Waves, but as some of you may have experienced, their customer/tech...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 13 views: 1,008
vzstudios 11 hours ago

Hi guys, Just looking for some songwriting inspiration drum grooves and wondering what else is out there with high quality/great...

guittarzzan
replies: 0 views: 96
guittarzzan 11 hours ago

My question is sincere (though lacking in other ways), but has there been a time when you've switched the order of plugins and,...

LPXRH
replies: 2 views: 257
jerry123 11 hours ago

Trying to find the right balance between Ram, Clockspeed, # of Cores, and Price. Storage I'm not too worried about since there...

Rightclick
replies: 5 views: 270
squelch 11 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 8,965 views: 858,977
Faint Brouhaha 12 hours ago

Logic X - Live...

jweisbin
replies: 1 views: 174
steve.lindqvist 13 hours ago

So I recently purchased a single license Virus on a powercore MK2 Pci-e card. it's only a single license, ( not Multi ) so it...

bobbybland
replies: 0 views: 97
bobbybland 13 hours ago

Best online band rehearsal software ? I need to rehearse with my band over the computer as traveling around the NYC area...

fuzzblaster
replies: 69 views: 76,006
Mendocino beano 13 hours ago

I still have to buy my first audio interface - something I wanted to do 2 years ago - to use on windows 10 system. I'll use it...

Black Imp
replies: 25 views: 1,089
Nickpu 14 hours ago

There is such a huge volume of new great stuff out there, I know I am missing something cool! Let me know your favorite obscure...

astralpen
replies: 41 views: 2,311
astralpen 14 hours ago

Hello everyone. I hope you are all doing good in these weird times. Today i was thinking about Limitless and the Weighting...

spankoyo
replies: 0 views: 132
spankoyo 14 hours ago

I have (almost) optimised my laptop for using as a music pc. However, sometimes I may want to use it as a normal laptop....

drunkendrummer
replies: 4 views: 205
brousseau6933 16 hours ago

I have just got a used Dell Precision 7530 to use with StudioOne. I have tweaked the usual things for performance but the DPC...

drunkendrummer
replies: 4 views: 293
drunkendrummer 17 hours ago

(Please excuse me if this is the wrong place to post this, I'm new, or at least haven't posted anything before, so thanks for all...

BarryLimestone
replies: 5 views: 294
esaias 19 hours ago

This is a long shot but as I’m a long time member here and I’m not in any Mac forums I thought I’d give it a shot. Help me...

ultraburner
replies: 1 views: 150
ultraburner 21 hours ago

Hey, so im about to buy a apollo twin, im either going to get the mk ii duo or the mk ii duo X , is there even a real difference?...

NickRhymes
replies: 1 views: 149
NickRhymes 21 hours ago

Universal Audio Announces All-New LUNA Recording System — Apollo-powered recording system features Accelerated Realtime...

The Press Desk
replies: 4,219 views: 330,060
tomteontour 22 hours ago

Hi, all. First of all, let me be clear, because the amount of misunderstanding on Gearslutz is epidemic.: :) I do not mix or...

noah440
replies: 26 views: 3,805
Mark Ambler 22 hours ago

hello I am very beginner i have SQ5 A&H And laptop Dell XPS 15 32GB Ram , i7 I would like to use plugins in live mix with...

Ehabmxd
replies: 1 views: 150
BT64 22 hours ago

Hi there, i need a bit of a help, I would like to buy a desktop PC for Music Production but I am a bit hesitent to build it...

Marseille
replies: 0 views: 151
Marseille 1 day ago

Hi, I'm switching to Mac. Been a PC user forever. I would really like some advice on which MacBook pro to get. A new one is...

Dallon426
replies: 2 views: 302
ilikefruit 1 day ago

Hi Folks, Does anyone know if the Flux Pure Compressor V3 Studio Session has an external sidechain? I'm running Studio One...

cpsmusic
replies: 9 views: 312
Diogo C 1 day ago

Hey guys I did a quick test run today using my Apollo 8p with facebook live. I managed to get sound which is good. Seems like...

bluelaser
replies: 4 views: 195
Football 1 day ago

Hello everyone, I own all the Acustica compressors and I bought Nebula 1 year ago because a lot of users were saying that the...

Ted brenn
replies: 2 views: 280
candyflip 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search