The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByPluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 1,370 views: 40,265
Monotremata 1 hour ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 402 views: 54,970
seclusion 10 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 8,211 views: 975,790
daskeladden 13 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,258 views: 798,466
Dallon426 5 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 60,662
George Necola 13th September 2005

As the title says, I'm looking for a new "all around go to comp" for single channel use (vox, individual instruments,...

TriSoul
replies: 29 views: 1,177
TriSoul 11 minutes ago

I researched this and found tons of people having issues with FL exporting their tracks at a lower volume but the opposite is...

dbynes
replies: 6 views: 180
dbynes 20 minutes ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,618 views: 154,329
henryrobinett 34 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 3,187 views: 193,362
GusGranite 36 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 6,439 views: 581,823
Jeffguitar 39 minutes ago

Hey guys, I have a dilemma and maybe some of you can help me: I need a quality (but not expensive) adat input interface for my...

pluto_ro
replies: 3 views: 226
pluto_ro 39 minutes ago

Hi Nutters, Please direct me elsewhere if there's already a thread on this, however I'm about to swap out the processor,...

davros303
replies: 0 views: 21
davros303 1 hour ago

I'm about to push the button to get Pigments by Arturia. I almost got Serum because it's nice and I have heard some bad ass banks...

Dave east
replies: 7 views: 188
vitocorleone123 1 hour ago

Hi Folks, I've come up stumped on this one and after searching google and here really can't find any definitive answers. I...

Atlantis Dies
replies: 3 views: 1,413
nwmusicman 1 hour ago

Hi all, Just wondering if any have spent much time with both the Waves Abbey Road Plates and Sknote’s Verbtone Plates. What...

jhawkn
replies: 0 views: 46
jhawkn 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 18,107 views: 1,363,456
swartzfeger 2 hours ago

Hi all, I recently moved into an apartment and am experiencing ground loop noise in my monitors, headphones, and in recordings....

StevieD009
replies: 38 views: 654
StevieD009 2 hours ago

The new mac mini 2018 with 3,2 GHz 6‑core i7 looks very promising on paper. I am thinking of pulling the plug on 512gb SSD...

CemA
replies: 37 views: 1,721
nd33 2 hours ago

I hope this is a Latencymon update problem and not a Windows problem. The sinner showing huge spikes in Latencymon...

daskeladden
replies: 119 views: 6,289
Psychlist1972 3 hours ago

I tried a few from Waves and some other one don't remember the name... they make the sound really weird, so I never use them....

Nuieve
replies: 28 views: 1,352
Pali 4 hours ago

I've decided to move over from Windows to Mac for music production. I mainly use Ableton, but will look at Logic as another...

pramster
replies: 98 views: 22,946
lud van slipper 8 hours ago

I've deleted my account, it apparently takes 72 hours to be deleted so I thought I'd take the opportunity to say farewell and all...

Deleted e71ab78
replies: 1 views: 336
Notheorem729 8 hours ago

Groove Music has a nice user interface, but I just can't get my live albums and Pink Floyd albums to play back seamlessly....

chrismeraz
replies: 2 views: 277
chrismeraz 9 hours ago

The spec looks great on the 2019 i9 Imac, the only thing that concerns me is that the noise may be an issue when recording in the...

Chevron
replies: 3 views: 483
fizzoftheburn 9 hours ago

I am looking into getting a string library for some folk music I am working on. The thing is, I am not really trying to go for...

Matthewrayrgv
replies: 30 views: 3,322
UtopiaBlues 10 hours ago

Hi everyone, Still super bummed out about AR's decision to discontinue the RS124. It's the one compressor that I've never found...

theothermarkwilliams
replies: 75 views: 9,622
pho 10 hours ago

Hey Gearslutz – I'm wondering why there are no reviews of the Slate Digital VRS8 audio interface. No threads, no tests on...

snm10
replies: 2 views: 471
Steven Slate 10 hours ago

I’m curious to know if anyone else does. I built my DAW more than 10 years ago and have been upgrading and replacing components...

Franco
replies: 9 views: 569
Edgar Lu 12 hours ago

Im not doing anything crazy as far as track counts and vi’s. Just singer songwriter stuff Some superior drummer. Im using a...

boomer81
replies: 3 views: 276
Edgar Lu 12 hours ago

Does anyone else agree that the pianos on keyscape are terrible? I was expecting to be blown away like I was with Omnisphere and...

djx611
replies: 38 views: 5,036
sean8877 12 hours ago

Hi people, I am curious about how these two compare ragarding converters and overall soundquality. I am aware about DSP,...

Alej
replies: 26 views: 15,386
Timboguitar 13 hours ago

Hi! I hope I'm in the right place with thia thread! I have been experience some sort of glitch while recording in form of...

DrouggieSounds
replies: 10 views: 481
DrouggieSounds 13 hours ago

Looking for some advice on purchasing a 2013 Mac Pro(trashcan). I’m debating whether I should get the 4-core or 6-core. I will...

JAM7
replies: 0 views: 143
JAM7 14 hours ago

Hi folks, placing a UA Apollo 8p into my setup i am running into the limitations of Thunderbolt 3. I figured the longest cable...

tomteontour
replies: 13 views: 750
Universal Audio 16 hours ago

Hi folks! Today I take a look at a cinematic and hybrid library called Aurora, by FluffyAudio. As a bonus I have a really great...

creativesauce
replies: 0 views: 142
creativesauce 18 hours ago

From my understanding the Fairlight used sample rate to alter pitch of a sample across the keyboard. Why isn't the Arturia CMI...

Amphibian
replies: 30 views: 2,169
Lorenzop 18 hours ago

Looking for an interface that focuses on 8+ hardware outputs. Inputs are not important for this rig. Driver stability is a...

LyrnxG
replies: 6 views: 463
DanielNMusic 18 hours ago

this is a little off topic. I’m planning to get Bluetooth headphones to use with laptop, laptop doesn’t have Bluetooth. Is...

TS-12
replies: 2 views: 256
msmucr 18 hours ago

Hi there. All off a sudden the white line between the effect slots has disappeared, so I cant drag and drop a copied...

tablatom
replies: 0 views: 215
tablatom 20 hours ago

Hey all, Antelope have just announced the next model in the Discrete series, the Synergy Core. The only difference between this...

LilQuestionAsker
replies: 2 views: 425
Sam Antelope Audio 20 hours ago

Hello, First of all sorry for my english. I work on a desk computer (a pc) and I need a laptop for live sessions. I'll...

caligory
replies: 0 views: 166
caligory 20 hours ago

I just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss impressions, tips & tricks, user experience and general questions...

ceejay
replies: 189 views: 13,738
ThirdHemisphere 21 hours ago

I’m looking for other MacBook Pro users to verify a CoreAudio overload bug that occurs in both High Sierra 10.13.6 and the...

zenwolf
replies: 329 views: 32,894
kirkwoodwest 1 day ago

As many people are probably aware, Microsoft introduced a limit to static linked libraries - FLS slots. This limits the number...

kdm
replies: 132 views: 13,418
Psychlist1972 1 day ago

Hi! What do you think? I have a MacBook Pro mid 15 i7, the last line of MBP’s that use the old chassis with great I/O in the...

joachim_s
replies: 7 views: 435
Mikael B 1 day ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 1,244 views: 102,779
blayz2002 1 day ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,060 views: 544,252
markusschloesser 1 day ago

Since about a year my computer shows a note that the Orpheus software is "old style 32 bit" and won't work with the new...

ruby06
replies: 6 views: 446
bmanic 1 day ago

I'm all ITB currently and am very happy with the quality of modern plugins. I think most of the gap between where I am now,...

proxy
replies: 55 views: 8,131
spectrasound 1 day ago

Hey, I was almost about to buy the ID22 when the new Sono interface from Audient got released today. However, I see that it...

Ishaan Kunwar
replies: 22 views: 2,869
monkeyxx 1 day ago

Sound quality at the end dither to 16 or export in 24 bit . Also when we analyze analoge sound wave , very people say “...

toofanstudio
replies: 47 views: 2,158
msmucr 1 day ago

I know the question has been asked over the years, but it looks like it's been five years or so... and a lot has happened in the...

zachaction
replies: 20 views: 5,141
Sybille 1 day ago

I was wondering if there are any reverb plugins available that have a built in ducking feature. Meaning, being able to control...

Bootlegger
replies: 5 views: 464
Mark Alpine 1 day ago

Hi everyone, My friend ask me to build a very affordable PC for music production. I'm going to build a Ryzen 2400G (or maybe...

Nothing Left
replies: 18 views: 2,648
telecode 1 day ago

Hello I have a Fireface UFX Using the AES connection in and out to my converters for outboard How do I use another...

kant3r
replies: 11 views: 537
kant3r 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search