The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Black Friday/Cyber Week 2020 Whitecat
27th November 2020 Views: 290
Views: 290
27th November 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 12,674 views: 1,446,546
Pictus 20 hours ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 148 views: 14,744
rhymedawg 1 day ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,542 views: 1,200,131
throbert 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 75,688
George Necola 13th September 2005

I have reached out to Saverio and he knows of the issue I am having but he has been very busy so unable to get to the cause of...

EpicEsquire
replies: 6 views: 135
EpicEsquire 2 minutes ago

Just wanted to recommend that literally every engineer / producer / musician look into some sort of room correction software. I...

YRLK
replies: 82 views: 27,636
Obe1 4 minutes ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 6,256 views: 328,021
RyanC 6 minutes ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 2,540 views: 139,819
Aussieyankee 17 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 11,813 views: 1,150,573
BobMaloogalooga 27 minutes ago

Hey group, Anyone know of a workaround to use the Frontier Designs "Tranzport" DAW controller on the latest Mac...

VirtualPG
replies: 38 views: 5,200
kafka 28 minutes ago

I hope this is a Latencymon update problem and not a Windows problem. The sinner showing huge spikes in Latencymon...

daskeladden
replies: 529 views: 67,558
Slit 52 minutes ago

Now with the PC version available. I've been offsetting my heavy effects plugs to my slave laptop and man! This has been a...

Patrick_
replies: 59 views: 4,355
Patrick_ 53 minutes ago

Hello all, I'm looking into upgrading my main DAW computer to windows 10. So far all of my software looks good, however I've...

MattStarling
replies: 33 views: 26,845
PantonD 1 hour ago

Quite a few threads mentioning Arturia V-Collection, and quite a few random "wouldn't it be cool if they had..."...

Cpl. Punishment
replies: 87 views: 6,003
abernathy 1 hour ago

The EVO 8 needs a USB C connection in order to power all four inputs with 48v. Using only USB A, it will power only two inputs....

robert82
replies: 2 views: 114
robert82 1 hour ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 159 views: 22,693
dbanner 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 25,970 views: 2,614,412
zachlikestodrum 2 hours ago

Have been at Musikmesse Frankfurt, got a minute of the VMR demo, took another look at Raven, met Steven but definately forgot to...

marQs
replies: 117 views: 26,325
BumBataa 2 hours ago

Anyone use? Their stuff is deeply discounted on Pluginboutique and curious.

bill5
replies: 6 views: 274
bill5 2 hours ago

Softube will be announcing a new addition to their analog modeling line of plug-ins later today at the Musikmesse show. diddlydoo...

TonyBelmont
replies: 215 views: 55,150
buckan 3 hours ago

Hello! Which is your 2020´s mix bus chain ? (plugins / hardware) Cheers! My current rig is: Api The Box Obsidian...

mrcrowly
replies: 119 views: 14,780
dylanfreed 3 hours ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 265 views: 21,318
LFO8 3 hours ago

Any one score serious deals on plugins on Black Friday

hubercraft
replies: 4 views: 349
monkeyxx 4 hours ago

From what I've seen from CLA and Waves lately, my guess is they will be releasing some kind of FX send/return matrix plugin and...

Warp Drive
replies: 8 views: 650
monkeyxx 4 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking for a good 1 channel XLR A/D converter with word clock in and AES out. What can you recommend?

torpor
replies: 1 views: 91
BT64 4 hours ago

I’m curious to see what Plugins the community is going for going for. Oeksound Soothe 2 for me. Feel free to link any deals as...

shortyboyboy
replies: 101 views: 14,473
souljahh 4 hours ago

Hi guyz , i need to order myself a new screen , i've been from several years on a Dell ultrasharp 24 " 1920 x 1200 and i...

Jeezo
replies: 57 views: 6,259
JonnyMac1978 5 hours ago

Hi Folks, Sales are on so I'm looking to get one of the Acustica console preamp emulations. I already have Pink (which I like)...

cpsmusic
replies: 3 views: 211
norbury brook 6 hours ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 283 views: 15,118
CamoKrooked 6 hours ago

As the title suggests, has anyone tried the Unitor 8/AMT 8 drivers that came with Windows XP on Windows 7 yet, or even Vista?...

DevonB
replies: 85 views: 46,496
projectwoofer 6 hours ago

I have an Apogee Thunderbridge and it is one of the last products to not have been updated to Catalina by Apogee Digital? Apogee...

electraluxx
replies: 32 views: 2,076
Kristofer Harris 7 hours ago

Just started to use Sonimus plugins this week. What the heck? How'd we miss these guys?! Great products. The free SonEQ,...

Animal Rescue
replies: 77 views: 9,721
bennytwohats 7 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 12,554 views: 966,317
RJHollins 7 hours ago

is there a buss powered audio interface with thunderbolt 3 input for use with new macbook air m1 (silent, no fans) for direct...

surflounge
replies: 7 views: 719
GrabtharsHammer 7 hours ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 992 views: 119,237
b0se 7 hours ago

Hi all, Am into Music Composition and looking for a set of Compositional Instruments to be used via a quality sounding plugin,...

sharath83
replies: 0 views: 80
sharath83 7 hours ago

Hi all, I have an Audient id44 and a Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 (gen3) interface. The id44 is my main interface, and I would like...

Varian
replies: 3 views: 152
BT64 7 hours ago

Hello, I'm looking for a pair of good amateur monitors for using with PositiveGrid plugins (Bias FX and Amp). I'm looking for...

brmusician
replies: 1 views: 126
BT64 8 hours ago

Hi all Proud owner of a new Apollo twin here which came with Analog Legacy Classics UAD plugins which sound amazing. I have...

mrnomer09
replies: 11 views: 382
Solidtrax 10 hours ago

Apple releases a brand new mac mini that only allows a maximum of 16gb RAM... and on top of that if you bought the 8gb first, it...

fairchildren
replies: 90 views: 6,279
steverino 12 hours ago

Both are half off at the moment and I’m really trying to figure out which one I would get more use out of. I’ve read up on...

Local Man
replies: 1 views: 120
Local Man 12 hours ago

Does anyone know if they will fix the ridiculous amount of CPU that S3 uses? I would love to use Studio One, but I just can't...

illynoise
replies: 50 views: 6,176
hello people 12 hours ago

I need a PHD to understand the UI. But it's so beautiful! One of the best plugin aesthetics out...

goom
replies: 4 views: 1,852
goom 13 hours ago

It looks like Relab LX480 Random Hall and Random Hall HD produce low level noise even without any signal in (on Aux track, Mix at...

Chao
replies: 2 views: 203
Chao 14 hours ago
replies: 5 views: 213
onewire 14 hours ago

So after listening to files of these two I've decided on one of them. They are both great obviously, the Apogee seems a little...

Unknown soldier
replies: 0 views: 198
Unknown soldier 14 hours ago

All, I have only just bought my i7 Mac Mini (v2018) during the summer and only use it for Logic X for now. I thought I would...

VinceVega303
replies: 4 views: 326
telecode 15 hours ago

I want to simplify my interface set up. So currently I have a Mac trash can with a sonnet pci chassis with a lynx aes card that...

sonnycheebs
replies: 0 views: 101
sonnycheebs 17 hours ago

Hi I’m looking for my next thunderbolt interface for Mac. At least 8 channels. Seems as if there’s not too much to choose...

katzb
replies: 1 views: 176
psycho_monkey 17 hours ago

This is a post that I just made it a recent thread. One of a plethora of high definition audio threads out there. Hopefully this...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 1,799 views: 121,187
earlevel 17 hours ago

Wondering if any of you have received your new, long awaited, Covid delayed and otherwise-- Apogee Symphony Desktop yet? Im...

Pchicago
replies: 44 views: 3,793
Blackcrocr. 19 hours ago

I was watching a video where the snare was made louder without sounding any different.. just with the URS Saturation plugin....

79adam79
replies: 4 views: 196
Scubaman 20 hours ago

After a move to get back in the box I have decided on Cubase / Console 1 based system. What annoys me beyond imagination is the...

JoaT
replies: 259 views: 20,753
cjogo 21 hours ago

Was just thinking about my own gear choices and evolution of my list of tools I've use over the years. Thought it would be cool...

brianellefson
replies: 231 views: 44,009
MattyJoe 21 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search