The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 8,044 views: 961,219
mattiasnyc 1 hour ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,210 views: 786,585
Dallon426 2 days ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 398 views: 51,695
Monotremata 2 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 60,134
George Necola 13th September 2005

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,049 views: 540,540
TAFKAT 15 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 5,705 views: 548,889
B Elgin 1 hour ago

Are there converters that allow using PCI cards in an external case and connect that via USB-3? The idea is to recycle an...

technomind
replies: 3 views: 145
bcslaam 2 hours ago
replies: 35 views: 1,753
elcct 2 hours ago

hello gearlsutz, simple question, what is your favourite synth? mine is still absynth.

blaugruen7
replies: 73 views: 5,626
HSi 3 hours ago

I used one of these units fairly recently and found princeton digital made a simulation but for pro tools only. Are there any...

jtaylor27
replies: 14 views: 4,333
Arcay 3 hours ago

VST & AU: LinearPhaseGraphicEQ2 The most transparent eq plugin I've found. To me especially Waves eq plugins add a color...

col
replies: 369 views: 104,806
Mikael B 4 hours ago

Hi everyone, I'm doing a research as part of my academic study about the Gear Acquisition Syndrome (GAS) and how it could...

M Albazy
replies: 3 views: 206
telecode 4 hours ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 5,883 views: 850,370
ktslt 4 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 2,742 views: 171,415
tempsperdu 6 hours ago

Hey I was just wondering if anyone has experience with a couple laptops for audio recording. I am hoping to switch to PC...

lossleader
replies: 3 views: 380
lossleader 6 hours ago

Hi, I am a Logic Pro X user. I am contemplating the idea of buying an Apollo X6. Reading a lot on various forums it is quite...

Krubbadoo
replies: 2 views: 225
Krubbadoo 7 hours ago

i have a bass where i only want to sidechain the low end when the kick hits. is that possible with pro-c 2? how?

ein fisch
replies: 5 views: 387
ein fisch 9 hours ago

I've been searching for a decent and powerful laptop (windows) I use Reaper, Omnisphere, etc One thing that troubles me is...

Orchestrion
replies: 10 views: 442
Orchestrion 9 hours ago

Has Celemony giving up creating/developing the best vocal correction tool in the world? To me it seems like that: in the last...

Harry_O
replies: 578 views: 113,688
FlatlinersStudio 9 hours ago

Hi. I use NI's Battery 4 a lot but it has a lot of bugs and restrictions, such as not being able to simply change a cell to...

benjiboko
replies: 100 views: 17,397
blueflake 9 hours ago

I know that 2626 is a legacy product on Windows 10, but anyone have any success stories with this combination?

Finnish
replies: 13 views: 2,660
RiF 10 hours ago

Hi there Recently I've bought an Antelope Goliath and Satori. First time trying Antelope products. To be frank, Goliath monitor...

Waved
replies: 4 views: 548
bcslaam 10 hours ago

Hi, there is not a lot of reviews about Antelope FX and how good they are compared to UAD. Antelope is giving the FX suite for...

Sofort
replies: 37 views: 9,575
erickgc182 12 hours ago

My computer could be a lot better and i highly value synths that arent cpu monsters. I have zebra2 and it is amazing in this...

nickcrizzle
replies: 9 views: 530
Monkey Man 14 hours ago

So on some sounds in Omnisphere when I press a key or keys the sound just continues to play. The only way to to stop it is to...

IAMGOD_OFFICIAL
replies: 2 views: 319
Monkey Man 14 hours ago

Want to record vocals and have fifths recorded with it for harmony. Anyone used something they liked that they thought worked...

bill5
replies: 17 views: 570
Monkey Man 14 hours ago

Hello, I"ve sent numerous enquiries to Plugin Alliance this week regarding updating my Digital V2 which has its license...

Westporthian
replies: 1 views: 294
Monkey Man 14 hours ago

i noticed spl are pretty expensive and were wondering how they compare

nickcrizzle
replies: 3 views: 397
Monkey Man 14 hours ago

Waves Gold Bundle - now $169 - lowest price ever Gold | Bundles | Waves For those for whom this news may be significant,...

kodebode
replies: 23 views: 2,379
mjw63 19 hours ago

Hey this must've been asked before but couldn't find it so sorry beforehand.. I want to control behringer neutron via novation...

Nightmara
replies: 2 views: 179
Nightmara 21 hours ago

Which one is the go-to for no frills bootable C: drive cloning on Windows 10?

mizzle
replies: 14 views: 467
msmucr 21 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 17,839 views: 1,335,180
Animesh Raval 23 hours ago

I recently demoed/trialed Soundtoys Microshift, and I found it to be pretty good. Simple to use, fast workflow and very subtle if...

Kisame
replies: 35 views: 5,555
Notheorem729 23 hours ago

Evening all I am on the lookout for a 34" Ultrawide monitor for my MacBook pro - really not keen to break the bank and I...

.Russ.
replies: 0 views: 199
.Russ. 1 day ago

Hey all, I searched, but it seems there isn't a thread dedicated to the new generation 32+. I think I was one of the first...

vicenzajay
replies: 9 views: 839
vicenzajay 1 day ago

Would like: pleasant (and resizable) interface, logical layout, actual sampling, plenty of layering and modulation, ability to...

pimket
replies: 1 views: 284
Murky Waters 1 day ago

Question, I've been noticing the Geekbench performance scores for the 27 inch iMac i5-9600k 3700 MHz seem to average about 23000...

SkyPirate
replies: 1 views: 331
jamesbond 1 day ago

I’m totally stumped and it seems all the computer and Mac experts I know are stumped too. Maybe I’ll give it a whirl here and...

henryrobinett
replies: 54 views: 1,140
henryrobinett 1 day ago

I know there is a discount thread, but lets talk about the deals! What are you interested in this BF? For...

RobinJacobsson
replies: 94 views: 11,854
TJ5 1 day ago

Im hoping such a thing exists, which can adapt my old RME PCI card for use in a 2009 Mac Pro/PCIe THANKS!!!!!!!

Terry McInturff
replies: 14 views: 2,056
bcslaam 1 day ago

I currently have an RME Fireface UC which I absolutely love. The stability of it's drivers and low latency is perfect for my live...

mikoo69
replies: 10 views: 1,733
msmucr 1 day ago

So I use Mixcraft DAW. It contains a barebones Izotope mastering suite (Mastering Essentials). Izotope is offering me an upgrade...

LeesKeys
replies: 12 views: 452
HSi 1 day ago

Does anyone else have a problem with this interface crackling - mine is very new (just over the year's guarantee of course!), I...

omnibeard
replies: 144 views: 50,943
Upload 1 day ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 238 views: 36,017
Mikael B 1 day ago

Hi Folks, Eventide currently have a big discount on their H3000 plug-in. I've never used it but I'm tempted! Just wondering...

cpsmusic
replies: 2 views: 344
HSi 1 day ago

Mac mini off course :) can't edit the title... I am reading a lot and getting more and more confused. On one hand I read that...

petertez
replies: 6 views: 341
HSi 1 day ago

Rebuilding everything this year. So many choices in motherboards these days and I'm not sure where to start. Asus preferred,...

Gordon
replies: 2 views: 344
Pictus 1 day ago

GOAL Duck bass with kick BEFORE peak occurs. POSSIBLE APPROACHES COMPRESSORS Compressors are the worst option due to the...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 17 views: 1,707
Neurodriver 1 day ago

Hey Gearslutz!! I'm considering the new Apple Mac mini with the higher available configuration (3.2GHz 6‑core...

Prowaves
replies: 1 views: 372
F.M. 1 day ago

So I upgraded to a Scarlett 2i2 from a MobilePre today (Thank God). I am noticing an issue in the volume though. The left...

jtmatchett
replies: 11 views: 15,625
malm123 1 day ago

Where is a good place to go to get sound effects? Im currently in need of a punching sound effect. I occasionally have needs...

Tommy-boy
replies: 2 views: 294
dpsbb 1 day ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,911 views: 606,652
emrr 1 day ago

Question. for the last couple of years, I have been slowly transferring a library of 16 track ADAT recordings to my DAW, so I...

norfolk martin
replies: 7 views: 453
TimothyPaul 1 day ago

Hi all, I recently moved into an apartment and am experiencing ground loop noise in my monitors, headphones, and in recordings....

StevieD009
replies: 37 views: 575
StevieD009 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search