The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 7,691 views: 926,564
Pictus 2 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,109 views: 752,721
vns 3 hours ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 357 views: 42,001
coolbass 4 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 59,243
George Necola 13th September 2005

Mine has been a workhorse for 10 years. Solid and stable. Even with using a Firewire to TB adaptor. I never record anything above...

Abery Clark
replies: 0 views: 1
Abery Clark 2 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 16,898 views: 1,240,596
36936 7 minutes ago

Hi all, just hoping for some advise, I've actually ordered a UAD card Appollo twin quad, But i'm having second thoughts...

converted
replies: 23 views: 2,079
Pale Pyramid 12 minutes ago

So i've built a computer, just for music production. Everything should be running fine as every component has been chosen...

chokerjoker4
replies: 17 views: 749
markusschloesser 16 minutes ago

I got all these emails form Slate saying how the new algorithm is coming and 2.0 is coming and now all I see are new products but...

dino321
replies: 155 views: 17,342
rezident 23 minutes ago

I am looking at getting a small notebook/laptop pc for the sole or primary purpose of having a light, portable pc I can take with...

Gideon K
replies: 8 views: 292
markusschloesser 37 minutes ago

I have a Tascam 644 tape cassette recorder. Reading the manual it mentions a serial I/0 port for linking the Midistudio to an...

computeruser
replies: 1 views: 757
RustyRafters 1 hour ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 5,045 views: 500,718
Andy McGroarty 1 hour ago

I'm using Mac Snow Leopard. I am wondering if there is a way to display the bit rate and sample rate info for an audio file...

rocksure
replies: 16 views: 22,900
Diogo C 1 hour ago

I’m looking to replace sound toys SIE-q which is based on the Siemens W295b unit. I love this EQ and the only reason I have to...

Sonic_Beast
replies: 12 views: 563
jdunn 1 hour ago

I'm having problems getting plugins to sound good. I use logic pro x with pluigns like roland cloud (mostly juno 106), monark,...

rullgardin
replies: 10 views: 605
Muser 2 hours ago

The Metric Halo channel strip is on sale right now. I've heard pretty much everyone say how much they love this plugin, for...

JoelYelyr
replies: 39 views: 7,517
rboy 2 hours ago

Splitting this off into its own thread to prevent cluttering up the Mojave thread. Summary of what I've seen/learned on...

dven
replies: 94 views: 11,105
midmost 2 hours ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 1,137 views: 88,510
RoboOiuo 3 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,369 views: 440,525
Blackers 3 hours ago

Hi I did a search and cant find anything.. I bought Aztek patchbay editor a couple years ago and it took a while to get my...

Snoggin
replies: 2 views: 179
Snoggin 3 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 1,622 views: 111,488
musicman691 4 hours ago

What's your top 5 crazy effects plugins? Stuff that doesn't exactly fall into the norm?

jazzcabbage
replies: 103 views: 10,907
Hardtoe 5 hours ago

Hi, What is the best LA-2A compressor emulation VST at the moment? Thanks

dickiefunk
replies: 103 views: 24,293
JoeyM 6 hours ago

Was looking at a mini but today’s new iMacs have got my attention. A 27” 8 core i9!? What do people think?

Benno69
replies: 63 views: 2,969
ProPower 6 hours ago

Hi, I'm buying my first DAW and I was wondering which one I should buy. I'm more drawn to S1 but I heard it lacks some...

zigacesen1
replies: 55 views: 2,768
Scragend 6 hours ago

Hello i need help I just bought some APS Klasik from Poland and I came here to Mexico when testing them I am aware that the...

Diap lavey
replies: 1 views: 309
Diap lavey 6 hours ago

I have a MOTU Traveler that I cannot get to work with my MacBook Pro (2011). Somebody told me that the device won't work with an...

Switchfooter
replies: 7 views: 1,322
Monotremata 7 hours ago

Hi there, My Apple Magic Mouse is broken now, so I need to get a new Mouse and I'm a Mac User. My Main DAW is Cubase and...

R&B-Vocalisto
replies: 71 views: 3,328
studer58 10 hours ago

Greetings one and all... My very old MIDI external modules have been, bless their souls, laid to rest. They gave me a lot of...

Oscar Myer
replies: 3 views: 149
Taurean 11 hours ago

I'm in need of a plugin to warm up my digital, cold and lifeless sounds with someone warm and colourful. Basically what a analog...

ChayaFFM
replies: 9 views: 456
himalaya 11 hours ago

When I had my last DAW built I let the geek talk me in to a water cooled (closed system)... Corsair... I’m not...

bgood
replies: 7 views: 356
Diogo C 11 hours ago

Hi, Is there a list of SSD5 instruments that tell you what the instrument is ? In EZ Drummer it will say 14" Pearl snare...

titchyblackcat
replies: 0 views: 129
titchyblackcat 12 hours ago

Hi guys, does anyone know this - What is the deal with iMacs and spinning fans / fan noise? Does the high end processor option...

MDM
replies: 3 views: 345
blayz2002 14 hours ago

Wondering who has made a major release all in logic?

alexamk
replies: 62 views: 68,994
bleen 19 hours ago

Good day, I have Focusrite Clarett 8 PreX that has stopped turning on. It is 3 months past it’s warranty. It is in a studio...

johngeorgeson
replies: 2 views: 182
d.dot 21 hours ago

So I got this old PC in my studio that I bought around 2009. I run XP on it now, but I want to upgrade the OS to Windows 7 64...

White Falcon
replies: 15 views: 437
White Falcon 22 hours ago

Hey Everyone, Trying to summarize a potentially loooong post into "keywords" first.. - After many (many) hours...

Zoltan7
replies: 2 views: 523
Subterraform 23 hours ago

Yesterday, for no apparent reason my computer stopped recognizing my UAD Apollo Twin (1st gen TB) The only thing that happened...

EMMST
replies: 2 views: 184
EMMST 1 day ago

Hi Guys I am looking at buying a Maschine (either Jam or Mk3) to trigger clips - either audio or MIDI - in a similar way to...

yeloop
replies: 0 views: 140
yeloop 1 day ago

Ok, this picture is in the header of PSPaudioware YouTube channel. Is it a new version of BusPessor? Channel Strip? Or module for...

alxgvr
replies: 4 views: 275
kuasalogam 1 day ago

I have an MR816X which i retired a few years ago when i moved to a smaller more portable set up. Someone is interested in...

nyne
replies: 2 views: 187
nyne 1 day ago

I feel like this has been talked about a bunch but really seeing a whole lot? Are these the best converters in this price point?...

szyam
replies: 20 views: 3,099
bbdude_gs 1 day ago

Have been playing with my new PC for the last couple of weeks. I was lucky enough to be able to get it with one of the new coffee...

Hammer v2
replies: 61 views: 7,042
alxgvr 1 day ago

I've watched several video's and read on forums where you can now add Thunderbolt to a Cheese-grater MacPro, aka 2009 5.1 12...

barryjohns
replies: 10 views: 392
itsyourself 1 day ago

Moderator note: please see what our users voted for here ...

goggo
replies: 607 views: 180,127
monkeyxx 1 day ago

I'm using a Focusrite Scarlett 2nd gen 18i20 with a Windows 10 computer and Pro Tools 12.5. All my Focusrite-related drivers and...

jglunt
replies: 4 views: 700
Snoekie 1 day ago

What are three plugins you bought based on reviews/hype that didn't live up to what you expected and now you rarely if ever use...

noah440
replies: 80 views: 8,271
jwh1192 1 day ago

I’m looking for other MacBook Pro users to verify a CoreAudio overload bug that occurs in both High Sierra 10.13.6 and the...

zenwolf
replies: 310 views: 25,803
b0se 1 day ago

Recently checked out and bought a plugin called SoundBrigade by SKnote. The developer describes it as a "Brigade of...

Fanu
replies: 152 views: 17,791
rectifried 1 day ago

Not much work today and I was bored I guess... so I did this bloody comparison . Anyway I took a raw vocal track (my own...

ortega67
replies: 2 views: 220
illsoulprod 1 day ago

hi chaps, i'd like some advice on what TB3 to TB2 adapter to use for my UFX+.. currently i am driving UFX+ on my old Win10 I7...

clusterchord
replies: 3 views: 235
SpicyPonyHead 1 day ago

At all. I specifically asked where it was and got some gobblygoook. That imo is a good sign.

thenoodle
replies: 29 views: 2,689
Avantmidi 1 day ago

I'm currently owning an Audient iD22 and iD14 (an iD22 capacitor died and I bought an iD14 as I waited to get it back from the...

SPiTFiREgr
replies: 0 views: 156
SPiTFiREgr 1 day ago

Hi, I am using Roland OCTA-CAPTURE and bought dbx 386 today....

Granny Nakajima
replies: 6 views: 897
Hammy Havoc 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search