The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 148 views: 14,526
rhymedawg 3 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 12,672 views: 1,445,901
singaiya 21 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,542 views: 1,199,472
throbert 22 hours ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 75,672
George Necola 13th September 2005

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 2,524 views: 138,853
jeremy.c. 1 minute ago

I’m curious to see what Plugins the community is going for going for. Oeksound Soothe 2 for me. Feel free to link any deals as...

shortyboyboy
replies: 103 views: 13,177
insider9 2 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 11,786 views: 1,148,853
valy 2 minutes ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 990 views: 118,523
cap217 10 minutes ago

Hi all Proud owner of a new Apollo twin here which came with Analog Legacy Classics UAD plugins which sound amazing. I have...

mrnomer09
replies: 3 views: 142
nyandres 13 minutes ago

Does anyone know if they will fix the ridiculous amount of CPU that S3 uses? I would love to use Studio One, but I just can't...

illynoise
replies: 47 views: 5,973
loopy 19 minutes ago

Hello , I have a new built pc ( so far i have turnd it on only a few times so it has worked for a few hours only) I wanted to...

Memona
replies: 13 views: 283
MediaGary 28 minutes ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 422 views: 20,604
nil hartman 30 minutes ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 258 views: 20,305
claudedefaren 34 minutes ago

Hello everyone, Just hoping to get a roll call from RADAR Studio users around the world, we have one of the first units produced...

readIcculus
replies: 188 views: 19,848
RADAR User 36 minutes ago

Hey All, This thread is a continuation of my work that was detailed in my other thread here - i7 Nehalem Hyperthreading in DAW...

TAFKAT
replies: 353 views: 44,972
Alex Specht 1 hour ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 153 views: 22,401
brotherseb 1 hour ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 12,544 views: 964,491
monkeyxx 1 hour ago

Hey guys I've been using a MacBook Pro 16" for a couple of months in the studio. It performs well, but when connected to...

Sequentialist
replies: 0 views: 39
Sequentialist 1 hour ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 280 views: 14,803
CamoKrooked 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 25,947 views: 2,607,388
AcusticaCM 1 hour ago

Just started to use Sonimus plugins this week. What the heck? How'd we miss these guys?! Great products. The free SonEQ,...

Animal Rescue
replies: 75 views: 9,525
muchasgracias 2 hours ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 6,250 views: 327,328
RyanC 3 hours ago

I know how revered Soothe is, and it's going to be on sale for 100 euros for Black Friday which is a huge discount. That for me,...

isoneedacoffee
replies: 38 views: 3,816
b0se 3 hours ago

Wondering if any of you have received your new, long awaited, Covid delayed and otherwise-- Apogee Symphony Desktop yet? Im...

Pchicago
replies: 43 views: 3,598
Dino_Drums 3 hours ago

Hey folks, Want to upgrade from RME UFX+. Looking at Hilo but found Anubis that is cheaper, newer and sounds really good...

tapem
replies: 5 views: 236
tapem 3 hours ago

After a move to get back in the box I have decided on Cubase / Console 1 based system. What annoys me beyond imagination is the...

JoaT
replies: 257 views: 20,542
Quetz 3 hours ago

Almost anyone seems to like saturation. It's a large part of the mojo people are looking for. Let's use this thread to do some...

Stikkers
replies: 7 views: 204
Anthony Quinn 3 hours ago

I'm after a new interface for my home studio and the new HDSPe AIO Pro looked very interesting at first, but comparing against...

codemonkey
replies: 2 views: 609
KinglyGift1991 3 hours ago

So I just grabbed the softube cl1b during it's black friday sale and planning to use it as a vocal bus compressor after my main...

BigBoyBigDoink
replies: 1 views: 120
nyandres 3 hours ago

Please don’t say “get a good singer”, “singer should practice” or anything like that.. I know that myself. I moved...

TS-12
replies: 61 views: 10,652
SWNN 4 hours ago

Hi guys, I just want you to know that I will release my new Waveform-Synthesizer Plugin (for rough electronic music genres on...

CPS
replies: 1 views: 135
CPS 5 hours ago

hey im looking to build a new desktop and a problem ive had in past with laptops especially is dpc latency issues. Could i have...

sound joe
replies: 0 views: 88
sound joe 6 hours ago

Hello! Which is your 2020´s mix bus chain ? (plugins / hardware) Cheers! My current rig is: Api The Box Obsidian...

mrcrowly
replies: 117 views: 14,530
DamianL 6 hours ago

What are the most overused one-shot snare samples used repeatedly in many rock and metal songs over the last 20 years? I'm not...

Nevemachine
replies: 2 views: 230
Nevemachine 7 hours ago

Hey guys, Looking to expand my Dante channel count, and just wanting a bit of feedback on the converter quality between the...

Pilbromatic
replies: 13 views: 1,076
[email protected] 7 hours ago

Hi all. I have an acoustic guitar recording with a low string in and out of tune. I've been looking at Melodyne DNA... is that...

nomersea
replies: 2 views: 146
nomersea 7 hours ago

Hey all, Thought I'd share my Dante experience so that others can learn from my mistakes. Wanted to use the Aurora (n) system...

spice house
replies: 5 views: 301
[email protected] 8 hours ago

TL:DR Does anyone know if passive thunderbolt 3 cables have shielding issues and buying an active TB3 cable will clean up the...

DarkandKurious
replies: 15 views: 3,529
corkyg 8 hours ago

I'm a semi noob in the Music Production world so this is the first time I'm really looking to buy some sweet deals on Black...

RubenP
replies: 1 views: 218
RubenP 9 hours ago

I noticed that on Sweetwater and on Apogees website the price went from 1299 to 1499. This makes me nervous. I wonder if Apogee...

ajiuo
replies: 1 views: 121
b0se 9 hours ago

I think I have multiple problems causing unwanted noises in my recordings, but I am fairly sure that one of them is RF emissions...

ricecrispies
replies: 2 views: 135
ambiguous signal 9 hours ago

All, I have only just bought my i7 Mac Mini (v2018) during the summer and only use it for Logic X for now. I thought I would...

VinceVega303
replies: 2 views: 221
ambiguous signal 9 hours ago

What’s currently the best “money no object” 32”+ monitor? Really about picture quality for Cubase, not interested in...

Analogue Mastering
replies: 3 views: 161
Analogue Mastering 11 hours ago

Hi, I have an MPC one,. I am trying to connect it to a Mac pro running 10.10.5 Yosemite, however it will not install the...

Tomblinier
replies: 1 views: 399
beats4weeks 11 hours ago

Who has it and how are you feeling about it for getting "that" Rhodes sound? I could assume because it's by Orange...

zovosaf
replies: 30 views: 688
solarflux 12 hours ago

Hey all, currently I have some people who come into my studio and simply plug my current interface (Lynx Aurora 16 LT-TB) into...

bs44
replies: 2 views: 121
bs44 12 hours ago

Hi, I am about to purchase a USB Interface for my new Focal Trio6 (still in the box). My budget is USD 3k, and I am looking at...

Jay8
replies: 1 views: 188
psycho_monkey 14 hours ago

Hello from germany everyone, does anyone have information about running the F32 console with MacOS Catalina? I hope, the...

kulturfabrik
replies: 18 views: 2,985
jamiemannion 14 hours ago

Like others, as time goes on I’m finding it more difficult to view information on many of my VST plugins . So I have decided to...

electrow
replies: 9 views: 319
electrow 15 hours ago

I'm getting close to buying an RME HDSP AIO and I notice it has 38 inputs/outputs however looking at the breakout cables I only...

Mushy Mushy
replies: 22 views: 743
Mushy Mushy 20 hours ago

Hi, I do not own any Clippers so I want to test and demo some of the best Clippers. Please guys can you recommend me the best...

zak7
replies: 289 views: 77,165
JHVenn 20 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,301 views: 350,387
AndrewG 21 hours ago

Hi I have to buy a new computer for audio. What online store do you recommend? Slick Audio, ProAudio Pcs, Carillon, ADK Pro...

schmaletz
replies: 3 views: 181
schmaletz 21 hours ago

I have Slate's VBC, VTM and VCC, and I was wondering if there are any better replacements out there in 2020. Any suggestions...

denstrow
replies: 5 views: 625
db9d9 22 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search