The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 5,347 views: 434,680
TAFKAT 19 minutes ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 5,609 views: 740,947
nomadjames 5 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 1,813 views: 523,847
TAFKAT 4 days ago

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

diogo_c
replies: 433 views: 47,747
GLP1Antibody 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 52,846
George Necola 13th September 2005

What do you guys think of as waves as a company? Support, and software?First time user, and I pulled the trigger for the Horizon...

thatizright
replies: 26 views: 1,316
hollohe 4 minutes ago

I have a non audio related question. My computer has never crashed during an audio session to my recollection. It is an HP...

3rd Degree
replies: 0 views: 1
3rd Degree 15 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 11,531 views: 751,034
Martel80 22 minutes ago

I own already an i7 processor on my pc and I was thinking to get the right other parts to make to myself an hackintosh...

karruba
replies: 50 views: 5,125
karruba 42 minutes ago

I've been keeping an eye on the new gear section like any good gear slut would - and it seems there's no real big breakthroughs...

owen_musician
replies: 263 views: 7,735
mattiasnyc 1 hour ago

What other decent mellotron emulators are available these days (and support AAX on PCs) aside from M-Tron Pro? The Toontracks...

Sigfried Chicken
replies: 5 views: 515
Lextrip 1 hour ago

Everyone know Halion is basically Yamaha Motifs excellent keyboard sounds. I currently have version 2, and was wondering if it is...

Jason rocks
replies: 2 views: 716
gunnare 2 hours ago

*** Given recent events, I don't recommend the update or driver tweaks unless your DAW is offline, especially if any e-commerce...

Nate Wade
replies: 10 views: 1,110
Skap 3 hours ago

Hi, We improved ourselves and now we are bigger. We worked on our new technology for a year and finally it's done. It's still...

Tunca
replies: 24 views: 1,643
Sonic_Beast 3 hours ago

I'm guessing there's a reason I'm not yet seeing since most do it, so anyone who knows, I'm all ears...it's about having 2 areas...

bill5
replies: 2 views: 146
bill5 3 hours ago

I've had a few days with it now and run some of the regular tests. My comments on it as it currently stands can be found over at...

Pete Kaine
replies: 29 views: 3,707
nomadjames 3 hours ago

Waves TransX is on sale right now. I have the Sonnox Transient shaper, which I don't use often, but really need it when I do. ...

Kubilay
replies: 40 views: 11,584
Henrik Hjortnaes 4 hours ago

I am going to purchase an Orion32, but am not 100% certain which one to purchase. The Orion32 HD model is what I was planning to...

Quantum7
replies: 7 views: 309
Quantum7 4 hours ago

Hey Y'alll..Topic is pretty simple: Since reading there is a difference in dynamic range with some sound cards running bus...

Hitrate
replies: 30 views: 506
Arthur Stone 4 hours ago

Hi, I'm going to be building several computer systems, not all of them for personal use but some will be. I will be using...

frazz
replies: 36 views: 1,793
Pete Kaine 4 hours ago
replies: - views: -
soundrage 4 hours ago

Was helping a buddy today getting his new daw machine prepared.... He has a uad card and I was interested to compare it's...

bgood
replies: 50 views: 6,899
bgood 5 hours ago

I don't want to think that this is just pernicious software (that behaves like malware), but I cannot get AIR Technology off my...

LPXRH
replies: 25 views: 1,218
wrgkmc 5 hours ago

I have an M Audio M Track 2x2 USB interface. It works perfectly fine when plugged into my laptops USB ports (and the laptop...

COMNS
replies: 0 views: 91
COMNS 5 hours ago

Hi, I'm running Pro Tools 2018 into an Apogee Element 46 into a late 2014 4.0GHZ i7 iMac with a 512GB SSD and 32GB RAM running...

shobuddy
replies: 4 views: 273
geeorge 6 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 277 views: 29,561
Monkey Man 7 hours ago

Hey guys, just got IR 1 for $ 29, when starting installation waves central doesn´t ask me where I want to install the...

submarin
replies: 3 views: 245
submarin 7 hours ago

Clarett Windows Driver Compatibility The driver supports Thunderbolt connectivity via Display Port and is compatible with the...

imaginaryday
replies: 26 views: 3,676
monkeyxx 7 hours ago
Mister Karloff 10 hours ago

Hello. New member here. Hope I'm posting in the right place. Thanks in advance for your time! I've checked previous posts and am...

mat roze
replies: 20 views: 742
arctic audio 10 hours ago

Hello, I am looking for a small interface to be carried around with me. In the studio I use a Motu Traveler mk3 and I have a...

bebbo
replies: 0 views: 125
bebbo 11 hours ago

Hey so I have a Fireface UCX that I bought around 2012 and a Mac and I just updated to high sierra and then updated my protools...

CCP
replies: 0 views: 119
CCP 11 hours ago

Hey, need help chosing a interface with the best DAC. I would like at least 4 preamps thats 8x8. but if you have other options,...

mikedarolfi
replies: 40 views: 3,683
kojak 12 hours ago

In the newest release of Mixbus v4.3, I added support for the old Tascam US-2400. This was in response to several users who...

BenLoftis
replies: 7 views: 728
JSchlomo 13 hours ago

De-Essing

I often have to struggle on De-essing voice tracks. Sometimes they are easy, other times they are more difficult to manage. I...

mnstudio
replies: 65 views: 2,231
chessparov2.0 13 hours ago

Hi, I'm relatively new to Ozone 8. I'm trying to export files but it's turning mono files into stereo files and I don't want...

Tempest69
replies: 1 views: 284
O Death 15 hours ago

I was going to call this "Focusrite Clarett 4Pre vs MOTU Ultralite MK3" as that's where I've gotten to in my choices,...

jomtones
replies: 15 views: 453
jomtones 16 hours ago

Is there a real huge difference between them ? Is it worth the upgrade ? I am deciding if to buy a second hand 16 channel...

dcreatorx
replies: 13 views: 1,368
raal 17 hours ago
psych 17 hours ago

Hi all So I have an older pair of Apogee AD / DA 16X's that have served me well for years (almost a decade now in fact). They...

not_so_new
replies: 12 views: 446
Cardinal_SINE 17 hours ago

What are the top controllers for 2018. And how deep is their integration?

muziekschuur
replies: 13 views: 995
deuc647 18 hours ago

Hi folks been using a couple of 2408's MK3's and a pci 424 card for some time with windows 10 64bit. I recently bought a second...

lleeda
replies: 1 views: 157
Bart Nettle 20 hours ago

Hey there... I am running an SSL Madixtreme 64 card on Mavericks at the moment and am looking to rebuild my system to a newer...

Karloff70
replies: 41 views: 5,100
The Beatsmith 20 hours ago

Hi Folks, Just downloaded Airwindows Console5. The collection contains Console5Buss, Console5Channel and also...

cpsmusic
replies: 0 views: 189
cpsmusic 20 hours ago

Hi All I have a question... My problem is, that everytime surfing gearslutz.. My AV gives me a very concrete...

AlogicUser
replies: 4 views: 437
Nate Wade 22 hours ago

Chris Lord Alge ANALOG VS DIGITAL MIX POLL!!! Hi folks. I am so excited to announce that Chris Lord Alge's new Audio Legends...

Steven Slate
replies: 662 views: 38,382
angel72bg 23 hours ago

I'm looking at upgrading my Motu Ultralite mk3. More or less the audio input/output specs are close enough to be negligible I...

donato
replies: 2 views: 1,005
donato 1 day ago

Hey Guyz, I'm a currently looking to upgrade from my Soundcraft MTK12 to an audio interface with 16 ins & outs. My price...

mikedesignerd
replies: 55 views: 1,386
msmucr 1 day ago

I have an Apogee DA-16X, and would like to know how to connect it to a computer via a USB port (or if it is ever possible)?

CRK
replies: 7 views: 221
CRK 1 day ago

Addictive Drums has its small console inside the plugin: some routing and FX. A) Do you mix in that AD-Console? And use the FX...

Arseny
replies: 11 views: 1,464
brucerothwell 1 day ago

As many people are probably aware, Microsoft introduced a limit to static linked libraries - FLS slots. This limits the number...

kdm
replies: 6 views: 629
JRT_in_WMass 1 day ago

I sure hope that the experts can help me, this one has me thoroughly confused. I was messing with a project in LPX 10.4, and I...

dougb415
replies: 2 views: 250
dougb415 1 day ago

I got all these emails form Slate saying how the new algorithm is coming and 2.0 is coming and now all I see are new products but...

dino321
replies: 50 views: 8,756
cantmix304 1 day ago

For those predisposed to roasting me for worrying about hi-res multi-tracking... please save that for another thread, this is...

alexdingley
replies: 0 views: 191
alexdingley 1 day ago

Just read this tonight. Not enough detail for my liking, but that's covered in the story as to why not. Intel CPUs Have a...

Toddskins
replies: 647 views: 34,859
SonicBern 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search