The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,249 views: 587,536
Hired Goon 5 minutes ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,040 views: 786,402
silentnight 1 day ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 258 views: 44,526
ozraves 3 days ago

hi guys, it's mid 2018 and I am interested on how you work. mobile setup: Computer: windows 10, i7-6x series, 64gig ram, SSD...

George Necola
replies: 33 views: 2,026
thermal 4 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 55,219
George Necola 13th September 2005

I'm demoing Equilibrium, Limitless and Essence right now and I am ****king blown away out how good they sound. Holy sweet mother...

Shaggy2039
replies: 0 views: 1
Shaggy2039 22 minutes ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 164 views: 8,732
taittinger 32 minutes ago

Hey folks I’m planning on upgrading my audio interface and adding a summing box. I’ve already 90% decided that the...

Starling
replies: 8 views: 569
nyandres 45 minutes ago

Hi there, I’m looking for a sample (Kontakt) library with a very intimate saxophone and trumpet sounds. Working on a chill,...

Sonic_Beast
replies: 1 views: 216
Crazy4Jazz 1 hour ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 3,680 views: 376,925
schmeete 1 hour ago

Dear slutz thought I start a thread for sharing Klanghelm dc8c2 presets inspired by the MJUC preset sharing thread. Happy...

bari_floydian
replies: 2 views: 551
Deff J 1 hour ago

Hi, I'm looking to add a Neve type preamp vst plugin and am wondering which offers the closest emulation of the 1073 preamp/eq?

dickiefunk
replies: 19 views: 1,624
SameOh 1 hour ago

I wish to transfer my many ADAT tapes to a PC (as .WAV files) so I can get rid of those bulky tapes (and the ADAT machine) and be...

cyberry_fields
replies: 7 views: 388
cyberry_fields 2 hours ago

Hi! MacBook Pro 15" (2017) with USB-C is having hard times with recognising USB audio interface in a specific...

RiskAstely
replies: 1 views: 95
Holden Sandman 2 hours ago

How are the new drivers (latest from February 2018) from Motu performing on a windows 10 system ? Are there still issues ? are...

Derick
replies: 3 views: 481
loopy 4 hours ago

I understand the purpose of oversampling, especially for things like distortion and saturation algorithms. But does it always...

anstahc
replies: 38 views: 2,240
Mage 4 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 12,852 views: 863,760
Asher Bay 4 hours ago

I don't particularly want to have this thread turn into one devoted to my frustrations with a well-known audio company, so I'll...

Id10t3qu3
replies: 13 views: 786
lectric 6 hours ago

Hi, I have a real old mini version of ProTools called M-Powered 8. I have the Renaissance Maxx plugin suite. I want to expand...

sspace
replies: 3 views: 317
Alndln 7 hours ago

I have just bought a Komplete Kontrol S61 to use with K11 Ultimate. This will be great when I hook it up because I will be able...

horizon2horizon
replies: 3 views: 421
horizon2horizon 8 hours ago

Waves v10

Waves just updated to v10... Future proof if you’re updating to 10. That’s a bit weird to offer a new version for that??...

IB Productions
replies: 36 views: 2,562
Magnus_N 8 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,171 views: 474,317
onewire 9 hours ago

Need to know exact AD and DA latency of Avid interfaces: Avid HD OMNI and Avid HD I/O. Avid seems not be able to provide me...

Davide Janez
replies: 14 views: 523
ejsongs 10 hours ago

Hi, Would like to know several preamp and console emulations that have zero latency. Thanks! kfhkh

Pali
replies: 0 views: 159
Pali 10 hours ago

Is there a real huge difference between them ? Is it worth the upgrade ? I am deciding if to buy a second hand 16 channel...

dcreatorx
replies: 17 views: 2,106
[email protected] 13 hours ago

I've just read the following on Apogee's website Duet FireWire (2007) macOS Sierra (10.12): Not Supported Ensemble...

2flynn
replies: 31 views: 7,394
varunbkk 13 hours ago

I have been having issues tracking vocals with my mixer/ PC setup and was hoping to get some help. Desktop specs:PC Intel i7...

IAEFX
replies: 0 views: 193
IAEFX 14 hours ago

I need a bulletproof audio interface. The mbox 3 USB I currently run needs to be out of my life. Pronto! I'm after something...

Hammer v2
replies: 22 views: 989
Hammer v2 14 hours ago

Anyone use each and know if there's any real diff?

bill5
replies: 0 views: 227
bill5 15 hours ago

Hello, Since Apple decided is was a bad idea to update the MBP range to the newer (8-gen, six core) CPUs currently available,...

Reik Napalm
replies: 15 views: 886
Stroud1977 15 hours ago

Hey...the website isn't 100% clear so I wanted to ask someone who had one. Thinking about picking up one of the new ML-2 mics...

kojak
replies: 1 views: 215
kojak 15 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,726 views: 356,155
augustusarnone 17 hours ago

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

Diogo C
replies: 652 views: 66,991
Monkey Man 17 hours ago

Are there any dynamic EQ plugs? I'm not talking about compression in any way. What I'm asking for is this: As the signal...

elegentdrum
replies: 76 views: 6,698
Moon Unit Sound 17 hours ago

Hi, I've been using the Apollo Twin for a few years now and it's time for me to upgrade my A/D & D/A. My budget is around...

musicminister187
replies: 10 views: 809
mh_bj 18 hours ago

I need a 10 in 10 out (1/4") audio interface. I don't need preamps. I want rock solid performance with a macbook pro (usb...

telecasterrok
replies: 1 views: 267
kojak 18 hours ago

Hi, I have an external drive the porsche design by lacie and I have a question about using it for plugins. I need to save space...

coffeebean7
replies: 2 views: 284
biksonije 19 hours ago

Looking for some initial feedback and opinions on a decision to repair or replace my RME Multiface II/PCIe card. In the past four...

packermans4
replies: 15 views: 722
packermans4 19 hours ago
replies: 7 views: 448
TurboJets 20 hours ago

Hey guys. So i’ve been looking everywhere for a VST rack plugin host that will allow me to combine instruments and select note...

TweakGeek
replies: 1 views: 286
Alndln 20 hours ago

I like waves. I have had a gold bundle since 1999. and have seen the roller coaster of WUP cabal. I still like them, ..But my...

rectifried
replies: 62 views: 4,776
noporsuerte 21 hours ago

Hi, I noticed that IK Multimedia have a crossgrade offer for T-Racks 5 Max at the moment and I can get this for $169. My current...

dickiefunk
replies: 0 views: 214
dickiefunk 22 hours ago

Ok for some reason I started to encode in general at full quality VBR and or 320kbps MP3. Last day I had to send a quick demo and...

ayskura
replies: 63 views: 1,957
UnderTow 23 hours ago

Just FYI, no clue how good these samples are: Synth Drums, Synth Drums plugin, buy Synth Drums, download Synth Drums trial, Wave...

bill5
replies: 0 views: 273
bill5 23 hours ago

I am wondering if a 256MB Video card will help the speed of the video in Logic and Protools over the stock video card 128MB? I...

T_R_S
replies: 24 views: 1,997
nukmusic 23 hours ago

Hey guys, After years of thinking to buy the RME AIO I finally did and so far I'm very dissapointed because it's not working any...

skyform
replies: 35 views: 1,002
Pictus 1 day ago

Hi guys! I need your help my setup is: -Audio interface: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 -Monitors: KRK Rokit 5 -Headphones:...

roulhs
replies: 24 views: 1,803
bill5 1 day ago

I saw the new demo of Omnisphere 2.5 where they have set up the parameters to be controlled by analogue synths. YouTube Is it...

Tiggerdyret
replies: 1 views: 311
zvukofor 1 day ago

ive just bought an apollo twin duo usb and i cant watch youtube vids it says restart device in the player window..also im getting...

djwaxxy
replies: 2 views: 520
73mk2 1 day ago

Seeing weird and unwanted behavior in this plugin. See picture showing single mono track, panned hard right, output to master...

m4thlab
replies: 6 views: 705
theblue1 1 day ago

Hi, I'm planning out my new studio build and wish to put my Win10 desktop PC in an ISO booth. Cable lengths will need to be...

DeadPoet
replies: 4 views: 351
fireberd 1 day ago

I've owned my RME Babyface Pro for more than two years, I bought it right after its release. And I just realized it might have...

Jason Leo
replies: 1 views: 331
rboy 1 day ago

Strictly looking at the AD/DA Conversion is the Hilo worth all the extra money compared to these other two units?

thedancer
replies: 13 views: 2,129
dreamth 1 day ago

I recently installed Windows 10 and realized my file copy speeds were abysmal - I'm talking around 10MB/s. I have a fix, and...

chrismeraz
replies: 0 views: 276
chrismeraz 1 day ago

Samsung now has an 8TB SSD thanks to 3D memory tech

hodshonf
replies: 9 views: 663
MediaGary 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search