The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 13,183 views: 1,496,911
ponzi 2 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,704 views: 1,242,834
Dor 5 hours ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 217 views: 27,413
delay 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 16th November 2020

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 76,534
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hello, does anyone know how much the Lexicon plugin bundles such as the PCM Total Bundle, the PCM Native Reverb Bundle, and the...

Fishy1500
replies: 9 views: 1,216
Dr.Noize 1 minute ago

Hi I’m looking for some help building a Kontakt instrument I’ve got an instrument which has 2 layers. They play at the...

woodfoot
replies: 1 views: 56
Kozmos88 10 minutes ago

Hi all, Quite a specific ask here. I have a four year old newphew who is interested to learn piano. I cant visit him...

GJ999x
replies: 6 views: 260
GJ999x 21 minutes ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 993 views: 64,806
_gl 21 minutes ago

Hey guys, I am having a problem with the scaling of Massive X's GUI in Ableton Live 10.1.30 on Windows 10 (3840 x 2160 display,...

SLG-1
replies: 0 views: 1
SLG-1 29 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 26,638 views: 2,763,234
think2wice 33 minutes ago

Hello there, I just came across a some threads where people state and think, that Sonarworks corrects the phase response of...

TJ99
replies: 5 views: 361
nichttuntun 42 minutes ago

Hi guys, long time reader and first time poster here. I have certainly used the search function a lot but I find myself buried in...

UDig
replies: 1 views: 71
gdoubleyou 1 hour ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 14,386 views: 1,091,995
64gtoboy 1 hour ago

a friend just told me he uses this software. I've never even heard of it... its freeware so I downloaded it. It's a really...

jgrif08
replies: 12 views: 6,761
EmergingStates 1 hour ago

Any favorite piano VSTs? I've yet to find one I like. I strongly prefer just recording a piano. I've tried Native Instrument's...

messofsound876
replies: 56 views: 2,182
TankT34 1 hour ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 4,176 views: 688,104
ponzi 1 hour ago

Hi, was thinking about buying one of these old units (either the X8 or the PCIe card) for use in my older studio computer. I'm...

quiet_storm
replies: 26 views: 1,848
spaceman 2 hours ago

I recently asked about audio interfaces and had a product called the MOTU 8A recommended to me. I’ve looked up the product and...

Jasper Gray
replies: 53 views: 5,271
HeadlessDinosaur 2 hours ago

2.66 Mac Pro 2009 base model 16gb. I run 10.7.5. I want 16+ channels input 96k. If i get an older aurora 16 or focusrite, or...

kindkind
replies: 1 views: 140
kindkind 2 hours ago

Hi All This is my first time messaging to the Forum and I wondered if anyone might be able to help. I have an RME Fireface 400...

Oots
replies: 3 views: 158
BT64 2 hours ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 534 views: 61,235
rockreid 2 hours ago

Hi there I was wondering if you guys could help me settle on something regarding buying a MacBook to add to the studio (for...

Dangsy Mills
replies: 2 views: 110
Dangsy Mills 2 hours ago

Decided to get the Shure SM7B. Which Audio Interface should I choose. Universal Audio Apollo Solo USB. Can that supply...

KING DRANZER
replies: 3 views: 119
KING DRANZER 3 hours ago

Could someone at NAMM ask Apogee what the timeline (priority) for Dual Path support on BigSur with Ensemble/Element interfaces is?

ProPower
replies: 2 views: 195
thismercifulfate 3 hours ago

Hello, I am wanting to find a plugin for bass that has traditional bass guitar sounds and also electronic/hip-hop bass. I've...

clsiddalltx
replies: 1 views: 168
Musician 3 hours ago

Looking for an ongoing solution to a problem I keep having where I want to play things like toms chromatically (mapped across the...

Bongo Spank
replies: 4 views: 198
charlieclouser 3 hours ago

I would really like it if you would follow through with this, as you mentioned early on. I like your plugs....but literally will...

sam c
replies: 35 views: 3,173
ralphonz 4 hours ago

Hey there, I've just switched my setup from a 2018 Mac mini 32gb of ram to a newer M1 with 16gb of ram and I'm struggling to...

jf.quevillon
replies: 12 views: 256
ilikefruit 4 hours ago

Hi all! Long time lurker but my first post here. The Apogee mini-me was all the rage some 10+ years ago but it's getting...

farbrorplast
replies: 32 views: 8,106
ilikefruit 4 hours ago

Time flies... I was thinking of demoing the UBK-1 and musing about how many great plugins have been released lately and just...

swartzfeger
replies: 16 views: 6,249
Chip Booth 5 hours ago

I have a number of Kontakt drum kits that only have an option to load the full kit, but I'm only using a single piece, and want...

Bongo Spank
replies: 4 views: 171
Bongo Spank 6 hours ago

I'm interested in getting a used UAD-2 Satellite. Used Thunderbolt Satellites are about $200 cheaper than USB ones. My 2015...

barfwafl
replies: 1 views: 93
Beau777 6 hours ago

Hello dear slutz! UAD plugins are great, no doubts, but I'd like to discuss something about the sound of Apollo x8p. I was RME...

borisovonline
replies: 302 views: 33,083
sightlessness 6 hours ago

Hello, I purchased a macbook Air M1 which has only a USB-C output What can I do with the arousor plugin which requires a...

DJ Bechara
replies: 6 views: 140
Diogo C 7 hours ago

I'm looking to make slight shifts to vowels in vocals and was wondering what the best method is? I guess the 'obvious' way is...

CoolDude
replies: 51 views: 1,248
mbvoxx 7 hours ago

Hi I need to purchase an interface for use with Pro Tools 12.7 on Windows 10. My intention is to record DI with an Amp Sim. It...

mbkorn
replies: 0 views: 78
mbkorn 7 hours ago

Can't find anything in the support section of their website or on the web in general. Anyone know about selling an Antelope...

Champagne Ivers
replies: 0 views: 89
Champagne Ivers 7 hours ago

I have a few duplicate plugins on my account just sitting on a second system. I'm thinking I should sell them with my Duo pcie...

IM WHO YOU THINK
replies: 4 views: 216
IM WHO YOU THINK 8 hours ago

Been really loving using transient shapers on my drum sounds lately, and have been getting good use out of NI Transient Master...

motomotomoto
replies: 16 views: 602
TheSweetSpot 8 hours ago

In all versions of Mac OS before my connected AMT 8 was detected and the driver was installed automatically over the App...

torpor
replies: 33 views: 23,112
Ripz 9 hours ago

Please share your experience in your DAW and PC system. In my case the dropout comes even if my cpu meter is at 80% of usage (of...

papaki23
replies: 22 views: 453
papaki23 10 hours ago

This is a post that I just made it a recent thread. One of a plethora of high definition audio threads out there. Hopefully this...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 1,881 views: 129,556
David Carlyon 10 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 12,218 views: 1,218,805
Volt9 11 hours ago

Hello I have Audio Damage Dubstation 2 plugin. Unfortunately, it is not (I'm sure because I used a lot) presets Dubstation...

schmaletz
replies: 0 views: 87
schmaletz 11 hours ago

Now with the PC version available. I've been offsetting my heavy effects plugs to my slave laptop and man! This has been a...

Patrick_
replies: 178 views: 11,801
iomegaman 11 hours ago

I am convinced the freeware Sleepy Time Transient (Sleepy-Time DSP — Downloads) is the best Transient shaper. Not thin...

wafa
replies: 62 views: 36,803
the fxs 12 hours ago
replies: - views: -
leckel1996 12 hours ago

It's been quite a while since MaxxBass has been out. Is there a more contemporary plugin that sounds even better (i.e. makes bass...

Glo
replies: 15 views: 701
fgimian 14 hours ago

Hey hey, I'm into UAD for couple years now. Tried Luna recently, and I like it, but... UAD = really, really, really...

wzxit
replies: 0 views: 61
wzxit 15 hours ago

Hello, this is probably one of my dummy es ever questions: Is it possible to run Pro Tools native (at the moment I'm in PT 12)...

rojaros
replies: 0 views: 106
rojaros 16 hours ago

Can I really update to the Mojave version for UAD V9.13.0, and actually run it in High Sierra? Or will this Bork the UAD...

pultech
replies: 2 views: 230
DJVance 16 hours ago

Hi, I have used many audio interfaces ie. Mbox, Focusrite Scarlett. Newer was so happy how they worked. I just bought a...

kite
replies: 2 views: 414
DJVance 17 hours ago

Has anyone upgraded from USB to Thunderbolt on the Hilo? I suppose there should be no difference in sound, since it is merely a...

burns46824
replies: 10 views: 2,934
aremos 18 hours ago

Anyone have any insights into the particular kit/processing for the drums in Bob James'...

Bongo Spank
replies: 0 views: 126
Bongo Spank 18 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search