The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 5,938 views: 465,797
TRSC 4 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,107 views: 570,688
loopy 4 hours ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 241 views: 38,202
Voiceover Guy 1 day ago

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

Diogo C
replies: 620 views: 63,830
lllubi 4 days ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 5,870 views: 774,457
cyberkrunk 5 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 54,694
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hi, Haven't seen much about these units yet. Has anyone used one of these and have any opinion? I have been looking for a...

Benzebub
replies: 148 views: 16,219
Drumfix 23 minutes ago

In the market for a new interface, just wanted a different conversion sound for fun, can anyone give me their thoughts on this...

slimmie01
replies: 341 views: 40,390
vynilr 27 minutes ago

Long story short.... Used to be a mac so... I'm building myself a new pc with windows 10 to do both (I7 8700k....) since I...

webstersp
replies: 22 views: 2,996
msmucr 34 minutes ago

I just picked up an old laptop for free, which has windows 10 on it which is crippling it. I was wondering if it’s a good idea...

BoardsOfBurnley
replies: 25 views: 616
soundebler 37 minutes ago

Hi, I'm planning to upgrade my Apollo, but I have two choice, either wait for the TB3 option card for Apollo, or get a...

antilife
replies: 13 views: 381
SonicAxiom 53 minutes ago

I want to get a new desktop apple computer for music production. My max budget is $3000, but I could stretch a tiny bit further...

fivewater
replies: 2 views: 343
Ran_ks 1 hour ago

Ok, up until now I've been Native with plugins...aside from my Antelope Audio plugins which are really cool. Anyways, I've...

SDB_12
replies: 8 views: 412
Pro5 1 hour ago

Hey guys, I just cancelled my Everything Bundle subscription plan and feel kinda free now :). I´m mostly interested in...

filterrilter
replies: 22 views: 1,991
chanceoperation 1 hour ago

So, looking at a new computer, cant make my mind up between a refurb 2012 Mac Pro 5,1, ( I know no Thunderbolt ) A Mac Pro...

rockgod1968
replies: 13 views: 504
tymish 2 hours ago

Hey guys! So, I'm currently using my old and beloved (mostly) E-MU 0404 USB, which is mostly fine, except for the drivers (you...

Brakka
replies: 31 views: 1,554
bluetweed 2 hours ago

Hey guys Wanted to hear from anyone using / that has used this plugin. I have a room that has pretty much no acoustic...

infernouk
replies: 48 views: 5,349
ilalin 3 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,485 views: 541,372
szyam 4 hours ago

So, help my settle an argument here if you don't mind… I understand that most 64bit plugs are code coherent ports from 32bit...

lestermagneto
replies: 92 views: 19,498
DAW PLUS 5 hours ago

hello guys. I might want to start recording again. Will need at least 8 mic input the last interface I had was a Roland...

zzzxtreme
replies: 1 views: 162
msmucr 6 hours ago

Hello all, I’m in the market for an 8 channel audio interface for Mac around or under 1500 and what I’ve narrowed it down...

Parquinoa
replies: 2 views: 230
rockreid 6 hours ago

As part of my business I refurbish and sell computers - all proceeds to charity. I've just refurbished a Carillon AC1. Its...

whistler1
replies: 2 views: 314
whistler1 7 hours ago

my pc has just auto updated and its installed a massive update no idea what i was and now my cubase projects are crackling and...

djwaxxy
replies: 19 views: 552
djwaxxy 8 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 12,539 views: 835,326
Acustica Press 9 hours ago

Hey all! I just don't hear too much about these anymore, think they came out back in 2013 or something. I've owned them for...

SDB_12
replies: 4 views: 379
iLex 10 hours ago

Please don’t answer with your conjecture based on your negative opinion about waves. I’m genuinely curious what motivated the...

pixeltarian
replies: 48 views: 1,835
greggybud 10 hours ago

I've gone from DropBox (too expensive), to Sync, to Box, to now pCloud, with the latter being the most economical. However,...

gravyface
replies: 7 views: 461
iLex 10 hours ago

Hi all! I've been searching for an interface for the past 6 months… UNDECIDED big time Ahah !!!! I currently own the...

nellmusic
replies: 1 views: 214
login 11 hours ago

Once you start using plug ins with the Console 1, going back to a mouse with my other plug ins is really a big step backwards....

Jason rocks
replies: 7 views: 2,298
raal 12 hours ago

Over the years I've gotten the sense that Melodyne is the preeminent vocal tuner. But it also does a lot more, such as polyphonic...

Local Man
replies: 10 views: 840
guavadude 12 hours ago

anybody got any info on these?!? acqua-based possibly?!? 2015 WINTER NAMM

Sirocco
replies: 160 views: 30,842
galaydees 13 hours ago

I'm interested in demoing a decent Tape Deck Plugin..I don't have iLok..Need it to be compatible with AU as well Wondering if...

Pchicago
replies: 34 views: 1,403
Jens L. 13 hours ago

If you had to curate a set of plugins that attempts to rival the organic dopeness of analog, what would you pick? Plugins with...

swappler
replies: 34 views: 1,764
chrisj 15 hours ago

Hello everyone I write here to find out if they could help me choose an audio interface. I am a musician-composer, pianist and...

violethill
replies: 1 views: 209
foxwaves 16 hours ago
replies: 5 views: 625
Geoff Poulton 16 hours ago

Okay, I know that this question has been asked a thousand times but I have some specific needs for upgrading my...

rblythe
replies: 3 views: 401
KorgAddict 16 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,642 views: 344,884
JSchlomo 20 hours ago

I'm working on becoming/am? a composer for film, games (the big hope) and other such mediums. I'm taking online classes for music...

djshire
replies: 4 views: 370
iLex 21 hours ago

Hey everybody. Complete rookie here trying to learn to record at home. This is a pretty broad question, but what would you gents...

BigMoney
replies: 118 views: 7,527
Benprogfuse 21 hours ago

I'm using an RME Babyface Pro with an AKG C414, and am finding that even at 30 dBs of gain, the vocal track is subtly distorting,...

Sigfried Chicken
replies: 0 views: 223
Sigfried Chicken 21 hours ago

???????? Will this be the year BJ?

shalimo
replies: 1,040 views: 157,606
ensoniq 21 hours ago

Have been playing with my new PC for the last couple of weeks. I was lucky enough to be able to get it with one of the new coffee...

Hammer v2
replies: 40 views: 2,193
MacMacMac 22 hours ago

Hey friends, Just bought a pair of Sennheiser 600 HD's, and I love them. They sound great for mixing/listening as it is now,...

KEVA
replies: 5 views: 491
blayz2002 23 hours ago

Anyone know of a konakt library or any vsts that have that classic California surfer guitar sound? something like the...

SpaceYeti
replies: 4 views: 484
Scubaman 23 hours ago

I know, I know. I donated mine to my little brother until he acquires something. I've seen threads & vids of folks...

BezowinZ
replies: 0 views: 210
BezowinZ 1 day ago

Never come across this before. On my laptop, running latest Studio One and Reaper, all of my Waves plugins show up fine, but...

skiltrip
replies: 0 views: 252
skiltrip 1 day ago

Bit confused about the routing options in the rosetta 200. I mainly been using it with an ID22 as I prefer the apogee conversion...

Chris Dover
replies: 7 views: 384
ardis 1 day ago

No more VST2 development. All aboard the VST3 train.

rockreid
replies: 42 views: 2,203
Pollo 1 day ago

Hi all! So I've been using Antelope Audio products for a couple years now...started on the Zen Studio and currently have the...

SDB_12
replies: 23 views: 4,121
Raunoa 1 day ago

When MBP is not plugged in my system is quiet. However once I plugin this occurs https://youtu.be/kz4bayf0s8E Can anyone...

jkung
replies: 1 views: 296
ShogunOfHarlem 1 day ago

Hello, I need feedbacks on the Alyseum U3-88c midi interface (usb3). Especially about jitter and latency. I've read nearly...

kicks91
replies: 16 views: 1,314
Ksp 1 day ago

Hi All, I was wondering if anyone has experienced an issue with Softube Console 1 MkII causing distortion when automating the...

gtole
replies: 4 views: 459
miniasola 1 day ago

If your job is to work with audio then you know the pain when software goes awry during a session. Apple used to be a stable...

phoenixsoap
replies: 297 views: 8,009
George Necola 1 day ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 3,602 views: 366,753
RJHollins 1 day ago

running my pro tools, sessions, ominsphere etc from my external hd for obvious reasons. it's a seagate external hd. about 50 uk...

theseaofchaos
replies: 22 views: 525
climber 1 day ago

Anyone upgraded their 2009/2010 CPU to the a 12 core 3.4ghz? I am thinking of upgrading to extend my 2009 mac pro life for a...

gsilbers
replies: 181 views: 20,459
Monotremata 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search