The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,228 views: 806,248
Pictus 9 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,418 views: 615,001
monkeyxx 11 hours ago

hi guys, it's mid 2018 and I am interested on how you work. mobile setup: Computer: windows 10, i7-6x series, 64gig ram, SSD...

George Necola
replies: 65 views: 5,373
EvilRoy 1 day ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 279 views: 54,666
smoke 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 56,089
George Necola 13th September 2005
replies: 358 views: 19,532
kirky 9 minutes ago

Hey all -- Not exactly sure where to leave this question, but perhaps someone can help nonetheless. TL;DR -- I'm looking...

derrek_clay
replies: 7 views: 473
walter88 29 minutes ago

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

Diogo C
replies: 689 views: 70,892
rulito 34 minutes ago

Just for the hell of it, I dropped the old Renaissance EQ on a couple tracks I was just not getting the right sound for with the...

sbackdoor
replies: 23 views: 2,669
LifeWhyz 34 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 13,512 views: 921,989
Martel80 1 hour ago

So it was announced a while ago, and now there are a few more details, including pricing and release...

mattiasnyc
replies: 249 views: 21,212
DAW PLUS 1 hour ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,625 views: 556,579
8thwave 1 hour ago

Has anyone compared the reverb Waves Manny Marroquin (small room) with the IR Bricasti (preset Studio A)? I found it very...

gilmanoel
replies: 34 views: 4,679
LifeWhyz 1 hour ago

I know over the last year my customer service has not been great and I have received a bad rep on the forums for this, rightly...

AudioVitamins
replies: 26 views: 1,511
LifeWhyz 1 hour ago

I've just about given up.

dino321
replies: 914 views: 112,763
keepitsimple 2 hours ago

So it might be time to upgrade but I'm so nervous and confused if my current system with port over to an iMac Pro if I dropped...

spidernook
replies: 17 views: 1,150
TNM 3 hours ago

Anyone working on a new MacBook Pro who could share some experiences? I´m still struggling using more than 3-4 VI´s on larger...

pete
replies: 6 views: 501
pete 3 hours ago

Hi folks. This is an interesting topic that some of us have been having fun experimenting with. 2017 has been a watershed year...

StoneyBCN
replies: 263 views: 16,238
thenoodle 4 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 502 views: 41,656
mh_bj 4 hours ago

Anyone out there used both of these extensively? I have a UFX and the pres are clean and usable, but nothing great. How much...

Sota Kidd
replies: 14 views: 1,517
hello people 5 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,259 views: 482,074
thenoodle 5 hours ago

Hey guys so I bought a Korg Ms20 Controller - Legacy Collection over the weekend at a flea market. The back of the controller...

Stevezyyy
replies: 2 views: 129
KorgAddict 7 hours ago

Another just released plugin from UA hat I just got ahold of is the Century Tube Channel . Been trying it on all sorts of...

yrplace
replies: 1 views: 244
Ministertrav1 7 hours ago

Just got the new UA Bill Putnam Mic plugin for the Townsend Sphere Mic for the UAD system and am loving what this new plug adds...

yrplace
replies: 1 views: 169
Universal Audio 9 hours ago

Hello all, I'm looking into upgrading my main DAW computer to windows 10. So far all of my software looks good, however I've...

MattStarling
replies: 20 views: 11,057
troggg 10 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Daniel_H 10 hours ago

Just wondering if any of you have compared this classic to other offerings today, i.e. from UVI, Wavesfactory, etc. I...

Ishkash
replies: 50 views: 6,052
lestermagneto 12 hours ago

Whats the most realistic sounding piano vst?Cinesamples piano in blue sounds pretty good to me.Have cinebrass and think it sounds...

guitar dan
replies: 717 views: 221,623
Dawn of War 12 hours ago

I should be building it next week. Wish me luck! :) CPU - i7-7820X Skylake 8-core Amazon.com: Intel Core i7-7820X...

Quantum7
replies: 8 views: 555
Quantum7 12 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 3,944 views: 396,668
woodnut 12 hours ago

Hi everyone ! I'm creating this thread because I've just started today to test the Waves NX for listening to my mix on...

WheelieR
replies: 15 views: 2,927
tonynca7 12 hours ago

Hi Everyone! I had a couple quick questions and some user input regarding getting a new interface. I almost have it set on...

mrlance2018
replies: 3 views: 308
rockreid 12 hours ago

Doing some diagnostics, and I have an issue where I need to check something hundreds of times, but it takes key focus, so I can't...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 1 views: 141
Ain't Nobody 13 hours ago

I've been asking a lot of questions lately, so my thanks in advance for any opinions... I have an Apollo 8 Duo that I like...

szyam
replies: 45 views: 4,513
kushyman 14 hours ago

Hi all! Looking to upgrade to a new interface (I've been rocking the internal AD/DA on a Mackie 1640i for some years now) and...

grahambo!
replies: 18 views: 929
blayz2002 15 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,855 views: 372,767
FoxMulderFBI 16 hours ago

THE SOFTWARE The only software-only solution out there that provides an excellent solution for turning a DAW into a "mixing...

brucerothwell
replies: 1,432 views: 78,684
brucerothwell 16 hours ago

Just realized I've been doing this for years, and I never see it being discussed. I've spent more time than I care to count...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 123 views: 4,543
Ain't Nobody 18 hours ago

Hi! I'm looking for a small mixer that can work standalone and as audio interface. The request are: - Can work without...

LiquidProj3ct
replies: 2 views: 233
LiquidProj3ct 18 hours ago

I don't remember the context, but there was some interesting saturation plugin mentioned once in some topic. I don't remember its...

Kisame
replies: 4 views: 186
Kisame 19 hours ago

So here's the deal... I've had my macbook pro laptop since 2012. I've been putting off the inevitable process of having to put...

bluedog30
replies: 1 views: 251
MediaGary 19 hours ago

Looking for a hardware controller specifically for controlling plug ins. Found this product and was curious to hear if...

proxy
replies: 6 views: 798
wolfereeno 20 hours ago

Ok, I've edited this as I was a bit heated when originally writing...does anyone else have issues with their Orion Studio or...

SDB_12
replies: 23 views: 1,861
alexiliev83 21 hours ago

I currently have two bus compressors, the Waves API 2500 and UA Neve 33609, and I'd be nice to have a third option...

79adam79
replies: 54 views: 2,479
deathbyguitar 21 hours ago
replies: - views: -
nativeaudio 1 day ago

Does anyone know of any hi input count, TB3 interfaces with (even with daisy chaining if possible? I refuse to pay 1000 AUD for...

TNM
replies: 0 views: 203
TNM 1 day ago

Waves has a new app called Waves Central . It's to manage, install, demo, and download your Waves Plug ins. So is this replacing...

Ave.
replies: 573 views: 66,636
simon.billington 1 day ago

I am of course specifically thinking of the Clevo 870.. 17.3" with GTX 1070 G Sync (will dedicated one of the 4 internal...

TNM
replies: 3 views: 326
TNM 1 day ago

I have been a long term Mac user, but Apple's higher-end desktop machines are just simply too expensive for me now. They seem to...

noobist
replies: 89 views: 2,463
DAW PLUS 1 day ago

Hey Everyone, I am looking at the Magma and Sonnet Thunderbolt expansion chassis for use with a UAD2 Octo card(s). I've...

minipoodle
replies: 11 views: 1,683
mixerguy 1 day ago

If any of you guys have experience with iMac Pro or thunderbolt in general and handling moderately large amounts of data, I'm...

gradivus
replies: 21 views: 896
gradivus 1 day ago

The issue: Audio playback during recording & mixing drop outs for 1-3 seconds at a time randomly and often. This makes...

yxz
replies: 76 views: 9,879
0rca 1 day ago

Hello. I have a MOTU 896 that did me well for many years. Recently i was trying to solve two problems: 1. I wanted to...

GovrCheeze
replies: 4 views: 369
GovrCheeze 1 day ago

So i put a used duet 2 mac/ios in layaway for $300. 90% of the time i need no more that two inputs. But the clarett 4 pre with...

boomer81
replies: 3 views: 386
boomer81 1 day ago

Hey folks I’m planning on upgrading my audio interface and adding a summing box. I’ve already 90% decided that the...

Starling
replies: 23 views: 1,331
kojak 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search