The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,484 views: 1,178,595
TAFKAT 3 hours ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 45 views: 4,194
GJ999x 8 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 12,247 views: 1,413,139
daskeladden 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 75,242
George Necola 13th September 2005

So I bought the older RME Babyface Pro, and have been using it with my APS Klasik monitors, and have found the combination to be...

noisebleed
replies: 3 views: 151
psycho_monkey 1 minute ago

I'm surprised how little info is out there regarding this, surely other people have run into this problem. I'm trying to run...

Rmez27
replies: 4 views: 63
psycho_monkey 4 minutes ago

I miss having two 24" Dell screens but side by side was getting in the way of my studio monitors and causing a sonic...

thehightenor
replies: 15 views: 336
BStone 4 minutes ago

The upgrade pricing is such a joke at this point. I want to upgrade from 11, but I'm not seeing any reasonably affordable...

fairchildren
replies: 200 views: 9,017
Rubke 22 minutes ago

Do you think they will ever fix the "logic cuts off the first midi note" bug? I mean, just make it quantize the first...

illynoise
replies: 4 views: 254
6ixcore 38 minutes ago

Can this be used with Logic Pro X?

ReubenWalton
replies: 2 views: 50
keyofsalvador 1 hour ago

Hello, I'm looking at building a music computer around the Ryzen 5950x. The 5950x release date is November 5. I have a feeling...

gearstudent
replies: 0 views: 41
gearstudent 1 hour ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 908 views: 107,048
robert82 1 hour ago

Yo guys, anyone with a Motu 24i/o with a PCI 424 internal card managed to update to Windows 10 x64 successfully ? Its quite an...

gotama
replies: 16 views: 11,748
regebro 1 hour ago

Hi, specs: 2020 iMac i9 (10 core 64gb ram, 2tb Hd, Radeon 5500 xt). These are some pics I took after working for about 30...

meymia
replies: 5 views: 189
meymia 1 hour ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 11,193 views: 1,089,604
woodnut 1 hour ago

I've read plenty about which software is better and for what, but I haven't been able to find a definitive chart which shows the...

siniarch
replies: 18 views: 616
Jeff Hayat 1 hour ago

Hello! Im new here and found great content on the forum previously so I thought I could ask you experts about your...

majormuuze
replies: 0 views: 46
majormuuze 2 hours ago

I understand what grounding noise is - it has, unfortunately plagued me in three different studios with the same gear - I moved a...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 4 views: 267
brousseau6933 2 hours ago

I have looked for this and I couldn't find anything, I was wondering if there might be something out there that I have missed...

The_Bunker
replies: 6 views: 379
The_Bunker 3 hours ago

Looking for an alternative to equalizer APO for Windows 10. Need a utility that will allow me to use vst plugin to affect all the...

TS-12
replies: 0 views: 69
TS-12 3 hours ago

First-time poster here, so sorry if this is a really basic newbie question... I've been recording on my home PC for about 10...

jeremyandstuff
replies: 354 views: 46,329
torpor 3 hours ago

Testing out a new mac and noticed something strange on a heavy mix session. I'm on Pro Tools at a 64 samples buffer, 24/96...

adamj31
replies: 1 views: 90
msmucr 3 hours ago

More specifically I want to know if there's a software that does that quick slow down you get when you turn a deck off, like in...

youngpadawan42
replies: 9 views: 333
user i477533222 4 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 25,584 views: 2,499,559
GreenNeedle 4 hours ago

I'm looking for a downward expansion plugin to clean up drum tracks (kick and snare). The stock expander in Logic is really basic...

singaiya
replies: 4 views: 186
msmucr 4 hours ago

Hi guys, Like some of you my fixed studio setup still revolves around a venerable (but much optimised) "cheese...

Fantomaz
replies: 23 views: 492
steelsoundz 4 hours ago

I'm about to order a new music PC, and had thought one thing I wouldn't have to worry about would be audio interface - just...

alligatorlizard
replies: 10 views: 294
msmucr 4 hours ago

Hey Guys, So i've been sticking with my Komplete 6 soundcard for a good 8 years now and its time for an upgrade. I'm kind of...

jonbongjovi
replies: 1 views: 126
chrischoir 5 hours ago

I've had a lot of interfaces, on Mac I had a Symphony MK1 and a ULN-8 on PC probably too many to count. Most of them sound...

Deleted 6ccb844
replies: 168 views: 26,663
trakzero 5 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,201 views: 337,077
brucerothwell 6 hours ago

Has any one had any luck creating a hackintosh with UAD-2 cards? Desperately need to upgrade my rig, so I'm considering all...

Onfireee
replies: 0 views: 82
Onfireee 6 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,724 views: 904,124
Sleazy_Rider 6 hours ago

Hello Gearslutz! How are you? I'm looking to upgrade my converters, and my choice have been set on either the newest Orion 32+...

Tsuko G.
replies: 97 views: 11,050
Parkhill 6 hours ago

Hi. (hope this is the right forum to post this thread). I am planning to upgrade my audio interface and at the end I am focusing...

nemo2000
replies: 38 views: 17,618
jeronimo 7 hours ago

Hi all! I have an annoying issue with my "studio". I turn on my audio interface, midi controller and then Bitwig....

SneakyBeats
replies: 4 views: 171
SneakyBeats 7 hours ago

So I sure would like to be able to buy one of the New Mac Pro towers, but that's just not in the cards. Nor is a new iMacPro. So...

climber
replies: 85 views: 5,485
Locallegend 9 hours ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 43 views: 1,596
5150 9 hours ago

hello ! can i use this interface with my adat focusrite octopre mkll dynamic...

lunecha
replies: 2 views: 264
lunecha 9 hours ago

At KVR forums Avenger is getting a lot of posts. https://us-mg6.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch?.rand=9ul97vbv7nv9c#4941837029 The...

V Gardiakos
replies: 84 views: 21,771
suckerformimi 10 hours ago

Has anyone come across this problem before. See attached image of waveform being cut off on the top of ch1. I first thought it...

maccattack1
replies: 0 views: 114
maccattack1 11 hours ago

After a move to get back in the box I have decided on Cubase / Console 1 based system. What annoys me beyond imagination is the...

JoaT
replies: 249 views: 18,159
ckett 11 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 724 views: 109,149
perrygoround 13 hours ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 264 views: 40,423
rookas 15 hours ago

I recently upgraded my music computer and I'm looking to buy some more software synths. I make mostly industrial music,...

7Wave
replies: 22 views: 905
random musican 15 hours ago

Anyone got a connect for good rock snare samps? No ez drummer, no slate etc. and no drum machine collection. Need something...

robotchicken
replies: 5 views: 413
random musican 15 hours ago

I could use some advice on choosing the best interface(s) combination for my needs. I'm building a small home studio with three...

allegroconmolto
replies: 8 views: 376
apoclypse 18 hours ago

This seems to be quite a common issue from what I've seen and I haven't seem to be able to find a fix. Basically a few months...

LPTeleStrat
replies: 16 views: 626
LPTeleStrat 19 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,897 views: 641,674
razorboy 19 hours ago

Ok I had half a albums worth of basic tracks complete. I was going out of town everything has just been saved on the desktop...

boomer81
replies: 0 views: 135
boomer81 20 hours ago

I'm looking to augment my primary machine with a secondary machine loaded w/ softsynths, and would love to hear if anyone has...

roy_mattie
replies: 69 views: 27,543
Metasfera 20 hours ago

I just picked up an RME HDSPe MADI card to use with my Orion 32 via PCIe instead of USB. The MADI card arrived today, and I'm...

nwtlnts
replies: 17 views: 2,859
simonschole 20 hours ago
replies: 178 views: 24,816
izish 1 day ago

Hi All! So I am upgrading my computer (iMac 2007) to a brand new iMac 2017 (i7 core). I currently have a MOTU 828 mk3 FireWire I...

Imightbewrong2
replies: 143 views: 33,683
brousseau6933 1 day ago

This is a basic question, but it's very hard to find info on Antelope plugins. I've been putting together a list of the hardware...

fulgentius
replies: 2 views: 873
mardyMcFly 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search