The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Views: 659
30th June 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 11,230 views: 1,337,067
Pictus 2 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,274 views: 1,117,821
Savana Violenta 3 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 73,765
George Necola 13th September 2005

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,253 views: 771,949
Melodeath 9 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 9,929 views: 974,759
wagz 17 minutes ago

Hey you guys. I've been messing with the Sausage Fattener, and I've been wondering what place in the fx chain is best to put it?...

Axiom 27
replies: 0 views: 1
Axiom 27 23 minutes ago

I put this draft together before I learnt that the 10900k was released. If I were to change the CPU to a 10900k and the...

Dwayne7
replies: 4 views: 168
Dwayne7 35 minutes ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,686 views: 620,577
Psychlist1972 42 minutes ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 639 views: 37,645
Psychlist1972 49 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 24,578 views: 2,233,821
Mightmosaic 1 hour ago

Hi Guys, First time poster so if there's a better thread to post this please advise. I Have a pair of KRK Rokit 5's. I...

Drocketfingers
replies: 6 views: 64
biksonije 1 hour ago

I bought a Samsung T5 SSD external drive for my MacBook Pro in which I run Cubase on. Will I have any issue with using this drive...

BrazenActs
replies: 2 views: 68
BrazenActs 1 hour ago

Being trucking with the Audiobox vsl44 for a long time, tried a few other things but I defnintely need an upgrade. The latency is...

thevisi0nary
replies: 38 views: 16,828
monkeyxx 1 hour ago

Looking over the Presonus thunderbolt line, I was wondering about the RME alternatives.

electro
replies: 3 views: 175
ChrisLudwig 1 hour ago

Hey guys, I'm so close to pulling the trigger on a new PC based music computer as soon as this July 2020. It's gonna cost me an...

Synth Guru
replies: 4 views: 129
ChrisLudwig 1 hour ago

The 10700k has slightly better single core speed whereas the 10900 has a couple more cores but still a monster single core speed....

Dwayne7
replies: 0 views: 55
Dwayne7 1 hour ago

Any MOTU M2 or M4 owners here using a Mac? I'd really appreciate if you could answer these questions: 1) Is your M2 / M4...

EugeneDae
replies: 2 views: 194
EugeneDae 1 hour ago

apparently earthvega is no longer suporting custom directmusic midi driver and the driver certificate is expired. me and few...

TS-12
replies: 92 views: 9,430
tuxedo79 2 hours ago

Unlike other usb, there's no eject button. Can I just remove it? Or should I eject it after entering sleep mode? System :...

offtheone
replies: 4 views: 132
biksonije 2 hours ago

I'm looking for a PC DAW that offers linear workflow and strong MIDI, plus good HiDPI handling. My consideration set consists of...

Chri
replies: 0 views: 46
Chri 2 hours ago

Who has experience with windows? Is this result very bad in terms of DPC? Would I be able to record at 96kHz/32 on Pro Tools,...

gilmanoel
replies: 11 views: 296
J_O_P 3 hours ago

Let’s say I’ve recorded 2 synth pads on 2 different tracks. I’d like the mix to shift and blend between individual pads at...

mrvy1
replies: 2 views: 144
mrvy1 3 hours ago

I have replaced my graphic card recently, had an nVidia GTX 750 Ti and got a second hand AMD RX 460. It was slightly defective so...

Lesha
replies: 190 views: 27,087
Pictus 3 hours ago

Hi all, first post here, forgive me if this is in the wrong place or I'm asking some silly questions. I recently picked up an...

Clarined
replies: 13 views: 1,112
montanasan 4 hours ago

I'm a beginner when it comes to this stuff so I'm just trying to figure it all out right now. How does this Pro Tools build look...

Dwayne7
replies: 10 views: 243
ChrisLudwig 4 hours ago

hello Guys , that yamaha tf series work with cubase? what i know is work with nuendo live. what about cubase

johnNzoba
replies: 1 views: 84
BT64 4 hours ago

I'm about to buy an Audient ASP4816, and am trying to figure out the best way to hook it up with my interface and outboard gear....

travellingstudio
replies: 2 views: 131
travellingstudio 5 hours ago

Running Pro Tools 10 on Mac OS 10.9.5 Not planning to upgrade any time soon. Miss my Atari ST and Cubase - you didn't need...

jg42
replies: 7 views: 356
jg42 5 hours ago

anyone know of an alternative to spending 400 quid on a light bulb for a projector screen that would give the same size image...

samual snooter
replies: 0 views: 66
samual snooter 5 hours ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 6,119 views: 904,553
Fred187 6 hours ago

Hi, which is the best to use with Mac Mini 18 and HDX card? Sonnet is eur 400 Avis is eur 500 There is also Sonnet box...

Hal
replies: 2 views: 166
lclyman 6 hours ago

I have a bunch of over 500 audio files (from various sources - varying sound / eq balance) which I'd like to 'straighten out' for...

seaking
replies: 1 views: 143
Quetz 6 hours ago

Ok a bit drastic but I was wondering if one of you wize, kind people could help? If not maybe it will get the attention of the...

bluntrazor
replies: 5 views: 396
Quetz 6 hours ago

Now that everyone has had a chance to give it a thorough going over, I have a couple specific questions, though I'm open to...

dug dog
replies: 29 views: 8,525
brockorama 6 hours ago

Hi, I'm hoping I'm just having a moment of stupidity trying to get my Logiltech MX Keys to recognize the key commands in Pro...

engmix
replies: 4 views: 156
jvalley 9 hours ago

Has anyone used both and which one do you suggest? I like the idea of the SPL Crimson but not sure about the drivers and latency....

shadyru
replies: 36 views: 10,530
JblKid95 9 hours ago

Hello, I`m looking for a device which just gives me 8 extra Sends for my Digi 003. Now I´m running the 003 with a Focusrite...

Lawrence2000
replies: 2 views: 145
BT64 9 hours ago

Dear Gearslutz crowd, This is probably the gazillionth time you've been asked a question like this, but I'm looking for...

JB1982
replies: 6 views: 931
richay13 9 hours ago

Tascam Announce New ML-16D & ML-32D 16 & 32 Channel Analogue To Dante Converters — Pro Tools Blog TASCAM ML-32D |...

KIDBILL
replies: 54 views: 9,327
kingstonmike 10 hours ago

Hello, Has anyone experimented to connect a MOTU 16A interface to two computers simultaneously, using either USB or...

amundsen
replies: 0 views: 112
amundsen 11 hours ago

I know there alot of threads on this topic, but I wanted to get an up-to-date thread on what Rhodes and Wurlitzer samples people...

protodan
replies: 438 views: 80,524
Bwogo 11 hours ago

Hi, I have to update my studio and my system HD3 with 2 192 digi converters. So my doubt is Avid HD 16x16 or the new Antelope...

Hal
replies: 9 views: 428
Hal 12 hours ago

Saw these online tonight and they seem pretty good value for the money. They are made by a Korean company named Kevic. They...

plikestechno
replies: 0 views: 107
plikestechno 14 hours ago

Title says it all. I know there is Vienna Ensemble Pro, but it doesn't do the job very well. I really want something that works...

toneage
replies: 138 views: 9,020
matt pinchin 14 hours ago

Hi, I was wondering whether anyone could bless me with their insight as to what interface I ought to get to replace my beloved...

MVW
replies: 0 views: 114
MVW 16 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,720 views: 169,431
DEA 16 hours ago

Currently working in Logic, but confined to 10.3 something, so I don't seem to have the auto pitch detection bit I just read...

Bongo Spank
replies: 0 views: 107
Bongo Spank 18 hours ago

Ok, I was using a quad core 2016 15 inch MacBook Pro with 16GB of RAM and a UAD Apollo Duo interface. With this setup I was able...

inthere
replies: 4 views: 195
syntheticrhyme 20 hours ago

I’ve been using a Dell XPS tower for a while now, and it’s served me well, but I do sometimes but up against it’s limits...

zerocrossing
replies: 12 views: 711
zerocrossing 23 hours ago

Does anyone else agree that the pianos on keyscape are terrible? I was expecting to be blown away like I was with Omnisphere and...

djx611
replies: 76 views: 19,591
spade60 23 hours ago

Greetings all! Quick background. Recording since '85, took it seriously in '92. Had a family and slipped out of it completely...

Harry Lyme
replies: 0 views: 154
Harry Lyme 1 day ago

I am in the need of an audio interface having 24 line inputs and 24 line outputs. I need my line inputs connected to a patchbay...

starmaker
replies: 0 views: 130
starmaker 1 day ago

when having PSR-SX900's USB-midi connected to a computer and audio (balanced) outs connected to audio interface (mackie onyx...

TS-12
replies: 51 views: 1,355
roco 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search