The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByMeldaProduction
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,494 views: 849,274
throbert 34 minutes ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 8,947 views: 1,035,683
Sv0gthir 1 hour ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 2,244 views: 89,296
Notestars 6 hours ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 483 views: 68,582
ResidentRenzo 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 62,557
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 623 views: 47,241
Lesha 8 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 5,918 views: 329,443
Monkey Man 13 minutes ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 133 views: 21,198
trbmp 28 minutes ago

After buying lots of analog gear from behringer. I realized that the deep mind is ummmm eh.. not horrid but not that great. And...

Disease Factory
replies: 48 views: 1,715
Sv0gthir 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 19,360 views: 1,495,689
Beatworld 1 hour ago

I need some honest opinions here... About 2 years ago I bought a Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 to replace my aging Firepod, which...

whinylittlerunt
replies: 8 views: 455
Sv0gthir 1 hour ago

Is there any plug-in comp that does that "hardware snap" (or "bite") properly? As in e.g. API 527 (try it...

soundmodel
replies: 11 views: 751
soundmodel 1 hour ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,918 views: 184,930
Hektar 1 hour ago

YouTube - PCM Native Reverb Plugin Bundle AES 2009 Video

has2bhot
replies: 3,617 views: 628,969
Tui 2 hours ago

Hey Gearslutz – I'm wondering why there are no reviews of the Slate Digital VRS8 audio interface. No threads, no tests on...

snm10
replies: 26 views: 2,121
Tui 2 hours ago

I have replaced my graphic card recently, had an nVidia GTX 750 Ti and got a second hand AMD RX 460. It was slightly defective so...

Lesha
replies: 144 views: 13,799
Lesha 2 hours ago

I hope this is a Latencymon update problem and not a Windows problem. The sinner showing huge spikes in Latencymon...

daskeladden
replies: 445 views: 37,212
Pictus 2 hours ago

What the title says. VST format. Anyone know of a free plug for that?

mizzle
replies: 1 views: 183
RiF 3 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 7,455 views: 669,403
filterfreak 3 hours ago

I’m just curious what people here think is the best FREE DAW available. I’m planning to get back onto Cubase eventually, I...

Raleigh
replies: 6 views: 312
Agustin Mongelli 3 hours ago

Hey, does anyone have experience with these systems? Wanting to build a new system for Cubase/Nuendo DAW. Lynx Aurora (first...

BrainCheck123
replies: 1 views: 208
Pictus 5 hours ago

Ok guys - firstly a big thanks for your time, patience, kindness and expertise here! I'm upgrading my audio interface, which...

HenryTozer
replies: 6 views: 2,472
monkeyxx 6 hours ago

Hey Guys! I'm currently thinking about using Channel Strip VST's in my mixing process. Can you recommend some? I'm...

lolomo
replies: 38 views: 2,253
Notestars 6 hours ago

Which VST GUI's do you find the best/worst and why? I have a dislike for low contrast GUI's.

Lemon Squeezer
replies: 5 views: 289
jbastienmusic 8 hours ago

Looking at specifically "acoustic" sounds - Piano, Strings, Winds, Brass, etc. when you take a top of the line flagship...

stevieotomy
replies: 16 views: 1,105
Tom Barnaby 9 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 294 views: 47,686
Graeme Woller 10 hours ago

I have the opportunity to purchase some plugins from someone with a wide variety of them from the companies below, but need to...

bill5
replies: 13 views: 941
bill5 11 hours ago

Shaun Martin was demoing Waves' latest VI, an acoustic piano named Grand Rhapsody. It sounds good (although there were audible...

zephonic
replies: 217 views: 30,336
jbl4311 11 hours ago

Running on 2018 MacBook Pro, i9, 32gig ram. Current versions (Sep 1, 2019) of MacOS 10.14.6 Current versions (Sep 1, 2019) of...

Jim Rosebrook
replies: 52 views: 2,228
norbury brook 12 hours ago

Okay, so I've been playing with Quadraverb again. This time I've not paid attention to the maybe naive view that "Quadraverb...

soundmodel
replies: 0 views: 238
soundmodel 13 hours ago

Hello I would like to hear your opinion about the double CPU on a PC DAW (no MAC). With Cubase and Win7 x64 pro How much the...

andy3
replies: 25 views: 6,664
BrainCheck123 14 hours ago

Hi, Haven't seen much about these units yet. Has anyone used one of these and have any opinion? I have been looking for a...

Benzebub
replies: 189 views: 27,717
ensoniq 14 hours ago

Anyone have any recommendations on a i7-8750h hexa-core based laptop? I have been looking online and lots of people are...

bioroid
replies: 164 views: 12,631
skqurl 17 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,963 views: 621,550
softska 17 hours ago

I did the "group buy", bought Amplitube 4 and wound up with all of guitar collections free. Now I am wondering if I...

Old Gretscher
replies: 2 views: 559
Old Gretscher 18 hours ago

I like the j37 more even tho it costs $50 less. they are both amazing plugins

rjo361
replies: 19 views: 38,584
QNote 18 hours ago

What is your favourite subharmonic enhancer?? Thanks Dave

eclipse
replies: 4 views: 471
Tod Slaughter 19 hours ago
replies: - views: -
axs1 19 hours ago

Hello, I got the FX Rack plugins from Apogee, but just by curiosity, how can I check if FX Rack plugins are running inside...

brmusician
replies: 16 views: 1,119
Clbraddock 19 hours ago

Hi, I record vocals, acoustic guitar, electric bass and guitar in singer-songwriter, pop genre. I bought an Apollo Twin MKII...

hekho
replies: 4 views: 757
hekho 22 hours ago

This is something software seems to have a real problem with. I am going to say it again, U-he nails envelopes, no one, not...

Disease Factory
replies: 2 views: 408
Disease Factory 23 hours ago

Any Motu Ultralite mk4 owners here? I'm looking to get one but need some clarifications before making the decision. I have a Dell...

izzymusa
replies: 39 views: 8,440
AdrianGin 23 hours ago

Getting signal from microphones in the Audient but theres no lock in the controlpanel and no sound off course in to my RME...

Iconica
replies: 3 views: 421
msmucr 23 hours ago

Trying Airwindows plug-ins today and I'm very impressed. Particularly some of the "emulations" such as ToTape sound...

soundmodel
replies: 21 views: 5,986
soundmodel 1 day ago

Simple question, out of all existing SSL Buss Compressor Plugins (incl. UAD, Nebula/Acqua, etc.), which one is the best and...

toneage
replies: 119 views: 28,729
Mark Alpine 1 day ago

Hello, I'm having issues with my Presonus Quantum 2 behaviour. When switching between apps, typically Logic X and Safari...

aero
replies: 0 views: 297
aero 1 day ago

Looking for real, unprocessed kick and snare samples. For anything other than heavy stuff, I find all the slate samples way too...

Hyder boy
replies: 6 views: 673
psycho_monkey 1 day ago

Setting up a new PC and went to download Omnisphere. Logged in to Spectrasonics site, go to download ... YOU HAVE TO PAY $10...

mahoobley
replies: 6 views: 690
jollyr 1 day ago

just migrated from Mac to custom built Windows 10 DAW PC. the motherboard is Gigabyte Z390 with ThunderBolt expansion...

TS-12
replies: 10 views: 1,360
Noctambulant 1 day ago

I may be leaving the UAD world and wanted to ask for suggestions to replace the UAD EMT140 and Lexicon Reverbs in native, for...

oceantracks
replies: 15 views: 514
oceantracks 1 day ago

What are the bottlenecks surrounding a macOS/Windows/Intel/AMD computer regarding achieving extremely low latency that ELK can...

slutter
replies: 2 views: 438
slutter 1 day ago

Hi Can anyone recommend a plug in or technique that simulates the phase shift effect of distance from a source? ie a mic at...

Broken whammy
replies: 26 views: 739
Broken whammy 1 day ago

I'm going to finally take the Windows 10 plunge here in a week or so upgrading from Windows 7. I know many of you have upgraded...

DevonB
replies: 9 views: 676
loopy 1 day ago

Working on some pop-is stuff. I feel like my vocal tracks are the best they can be with the tools I have, probably 80% of the way...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 4 views: 572
housegezeichnet 1 day ago

I’ll keep this short. Last week I used both of these plugins extensively. If you’re thinking about saving some $ , and buying...

johnscalia
replies: 4 views: 448
jeamsler 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search