The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 5,986 views: 783,453
XURANIUM 2 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,218 views: 583,894
Brakka 3 hours ago

hi guys, it's mid 2018 and I am interested on how you work. mobile setup: Computer: windows 10, i7-6x series, 64gig ram, SSD...

George Necola
replies: 32 views: 1,617
pencilextremist 9 hours ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 251 views: 43,222
BONES_NOVAkILL 20 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 55,099
George Necola 13th September 2005

Ok for some reason I started to encode in general at full quality VBR and or 320kbps MP3. Last day I had to send a quick demo and...

ayskura
replies: 52 views: 1,304
psycho_monkey 1 minute ago

I need a bulletproof audio interface. The mbox 3 USB I currently run needs to be out of my life. Pronto! I'm after something...

Hammer v2
replies: 20 views: 652
elgordito 2 minutes ago

Looking for some opinions from McDSP users. I always wanted to try McDSP. I received an email advertising $12.99 monthly...

d.dot
replies: 2 views: 161
d.dot 18 minutes ago

Anyone using the Blackmagic Thunderbolt 2 MultiDock (version 2 with two TB ports,) for sample streaming/Pro Tools...

Marsdy
replies: 23 views: 2,399
Macky 26 minutes ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 40 views: 1,721
edwinhurwitz 1 hour ago

Just realized I've been doing this for years, and I never see it being discussed. I've spent more time than I care to count...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 62 views: 1,963
ChrisNunchuck 2 hours ago

Hi, Short story is my PODxt Live internal USB port has went bad and it will no longer let me connect it to the PC without...

Rowan88
replies: 9 views: 337
Alndln 3 hours ago

Both of these companies offer subscriptions for their plugin bundles now and their stuff generally seems to be held in high...

mprey
replies: 19 views: 1,350
Anonymous Bosch 4 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 12,814 views: 858,256
doom64 4 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 3,659 views: 374,367
Andy McGroarty 4 hours ago

Hey, So I recently just got a new computer and I have been trying to get my 6i6 set up correctly. I had no issues on my...

Scarlett_Story
replies: 0 views: 115
Scarlett_Story 4 hours ago

Moderator note: please see what our users voted for here ...

goggo
replies: 579 views: 164,823
barfwafl 5 hours ago

Hello everyone, I'd like to know if there's a difference in performance/sound between interfaces as far as ADAT connection is...

The Tenant
replies: 4 views: 182
The Tenant 6 hours ago

I know some version of this question has been posed in the past on here but its been a while so I'm going to ask it anyway....

rightovers
replies: 6 views: 264
cavern 6 hours ago

Waves just updated to v10... Future proof if you’re updating to 10. That’s a bit weird to offer a new version for that??...

IB Productions
replies: 23 views: 1,974
wakestyle 7 hours ago

So I need help with plugin choice and I know this is a question that people hate when people ask, but I've been searching a lot...

coffeebean7
replies: 9 views: 542
newguy1 7 hours ago

Hey fellow Slutz! I just got an e-mail from Soundtoys saying that Soundtoys 5 has being updated to version 5.2.4. Has...

biksonije
replies: 15 views: 1,373
pencilextremist 8 hours ago

Kind of toying with the idea of selling my synths and going for a laptop-based VST setup. However, I had a few questions:...

MechanEvil
replies: 8 views: 319
synthoid 9 hours ago

i see very few posts about the UFX+ and was wondering if there are any resident users here. ive been on UFX for past 7yrs and...

clusterchord
replies: 0 views: 142
clusterchord 9 hours ago

Hi, I use Logic with mostly outboard synths (drums are ITB or live... also live instruments). I've used Logic since V4 and...

The Beatsmith
replies: 16 views: 2,386
lawrence_o 9 hours ago

Hello, My room mics sound unbalanced. Snare is on the left, kick is on the center. I know it should have been recorded...

planck
replies: 5 views: 248
Drumsound 9 hours ago

there are some great new infos from metric halo: - driver support for win/linux - usb connection device - mh link - a new...

nott
replies: 441 views: 81,971
Diogo C 9 hours ago

???????? Will this be the year BJ?

shalimo
replies: 1,256 views: 177,514
Diogo C 9 hours ago

Hi! I'm working on a project which requires about 24 channels recording. I own a Fireface 800 which is totally working fine...

pietrorocks
replies: 0 views: 129
pietrorocks 11 hours ago

Hi All, I've read a lot on here about people who record at 24/96 and then downsample to 16/44.1 with a mix of good and bad...

markodarko
replies: 8 views: 392
markodarko 14 hours ago

Hi, I have a Fireface400 that I have hooked up to a midi 800 --> thunderboldt cord, but I recently switched to a new pc that...

FoS Productions
replies: 4 views: 197
12Bass 14 hours ago

so we are always trying to find the best emulation plugins of vintage and analog gear, and it seems like each brand market their...

VESHZA
replies: 3 views: 307
VESHZA 17 hours ago

Pretty much the thread title. At some point in the past few weeks, my OWC Mercury Elite external USB drive stopped appearing in...

nightchef
replies: 4 views: 317
nightchef 19 hours ago

I'm in a bit of trouble here. Important gig tomorrow and my pc has a huge problem. I just installed a newer update of...

speerchucker
replies: 1 views: 185
Alndln 19 hours ago

I'm having some trouble with my Behringer BCR200. Most of the encoder knobs work just fine but quite a lot of them have a very...

DanielCAndersson
replies: 8 views: 1,781
PatMaximum 20 hours ago

Did a search but couldn't find this particular issue addressed. I do a lot of audio and video recording on a Retina iMac (Logic...

ChrisFitzgerald
replies: 2 views: 305
facej 21 hours ago

Hey guys, hope you're all well. I've gotten a lot of use out of Omnisphere 1.x but can't say that I've still explored all the...

fgimian
replies: 9 views: 1,808
swartzfeger 21 hours ago

Hey Guys, Are Black Lion Mods worth the $? I have 3 Avid HD io's stock in my A suite. I've noticed a big box store...

Cajun Bob
replies: 21 views: 1,043
elegentdrum 21 hours ago

As the iMac Pro launched today..... Who's looking at one for their studios? UK prices start at £4.9k...... Dan

ScoobyDoo555
replies: 197 views: 16,492
brento1138 1 day ago

Looking for some initial feedback and opinions on a decision to repair or replace my RME Multiface II/PCIe card. In the past four...

packermans4
replies: 10 views: 575
JRT_in_WMass 1 day ago

My connection: Mic -> Mic Preamp -> Lynx CBL-AIN85 -> Lynx -> Lynx USB -> Mac I can see the Lynx LT-USB as a...

ArchtopNYC
replies: 0 views: 157
ArchtopNYC 1 day ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,505 views: 544,732
ponzi 1 day ago

Hi! Does anybody perhaps have a copy of the AU MkI version of the FreqEcho from ValhallaDSP backuped somewhere? I need to make...

thecity
replies: 3 views: 451
esaruoho 1 day ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 484 views: 41,526
Monkey Man 1 day ago

If you had to curate a set of plugins that attempts to rival the organic dopeness of analog, what would you pick? Plugins with...

swappler
replies: 61 views: 5,390
Pollo 1 day ago

Hey fellow Gearslutz, I have a quick question. Anyone had the opportunity to compare the Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt and the...

snm10
replies: 3 views: 656
JohnnyBlack 1 day ago

I have a modded Soundcraft Ghost 32 and have been using an Orion 32 over usb into cubase 6.5 win7. Just upgraded to Cubase 9.5...

arch1
replies: 4 views: 311
arch1 1 day ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,707 views: 353,763
tombuur 1 day ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,153 views: 473,049
Psychlist1972 1 day ago

Hi All, Is there such a thing as a hardware controller that has a rotary encoder that I can just hover my mouse over a...

markodarko
replies: 5 views: 564
Xander 2 days ago

Hey All, Just checked the SoundToys site and I see that they have a new update available: "SoundToys Native Effects...

Izzi
replies: 16 views: 5,388
floyd pepper 2 days ago

Hi, I wonder, is it possible to bypass the Apollo converters and just use the Apollo preamp output in an external AD converter?

Eduy
replies: 3 views: 460
joeq 2 days ago

Are you not bothered by the lousy jumpy mouse cursor movement in your Waves plug-ins? It is really wearing me out. It is so...

Henrik Hjortnaes
replies: 22 views: 783
loo 2 days ago

Hi: Can anyone recommend Video Tutorials for the Motu Ultralite? I've looked on the MOTU site, on here and on YouTube but had no...

mat roze
replies: 3 views: 382
loopy 2 days ago

Hi, I'd like to know if somebody has bought waves plugins with waves universe, I'd like to know if s secure. Thanks!

juliomonroy
replies: 24 views: 6,447
JCBigler 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search