The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,317 views: 600,136
pdiddy 4 minutes ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,128 views: 796,079
Bungle 3 hours ago

hi guys, it's mid 2018 and I am interested on how you work. mobile setup: Computer: windows 10, i7-6x series, 64gig ram, SSD...

George Necola
replies: 55 views: 3,770
mike-661 8 hours ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 273 views: 49,479
TurboJets 2 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 55,636
George Necola 13th September 2005

I'm trying to copy a melody that begins slightly before a note. Unless I am missing something, I can't find a way to simply...

Sigfried Chicken
replies: 1 views: 65
Sigfried Chicken 1 minute ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,799 views: 364,467
TRevMFB 1 minute ago

Hi, this issue has plagued me since yosemite, el crap and sierra on 3 different machines.. including fresh installs. Sierra is...

TNM
replies: 0 views: 1
TNM 11 minutes ago

Hi all. Been working on a mid 2009 MacBook Pro using Studio One for the longest time, and since I've been doing more serious...

Anm15
replies: 0 views: 4
Anm15 13 minutes ago

EDIT: I'm rewriting the OP to reflect more specifics. LOOKING FOR MASTER BUS LIMITER WITH FOLLOWING QUALITIES: 1) Brickwall...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 181 views: 3,374
Ain't Nobody 14 minutes ago

If you had to curate a set of plugins that attempts to rival the organic dopeness of analog, what would you pick? Plugins with...

swappler
replies: 85 views: 7,660
David Ray 30 minutes ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,204 views: 477,870
TAFKAT 35 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 3,804 views: 386,478
SameOh 1 hour ago
replies: 149 views: 6,496
danthonymusic 1 hour ago

Just got my new Ultralite Mk4 in the mail today and have been blown away by the pristine audio quality & low latency --...

ZenEagle
replies: 5 views: 498
Alndln 1 hour ago

Hey guys~! From the information i gathered from their website they seem to have the same mic preamps but I'm still waiting for...

charmed
replies: 29 views: 11,886
Fleer 2 hours ago

Hey guys, Completely new here, this is my 1st post. Hello everyone :) Did lots of search and research here, but would still...

moti_r
replies: 4 views: 335
trevon 3 hours ago

For a good while I have clocked my Steinberg/Yamaha MR816x from a Metric Halo ULN-2 with fine results. I have simply used a BNC...

thermal
replies: 1 views: 69
chrischoir 3 hours ago

Hi Slutz, I'm looking to sell some of my home studio gear to go live with an electronic duo. I currently have Dangerous Source +...

orangefridge
replies: 3 views: 387
orangefridge 5 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 56 views: 3,950
Moon Unit Sound 5 hours ago

Hey folks, For the sake of easy recall and flexibility, I am trying to get rid of any hardware on my mixbus. I usually use...

WheelieR
replies: 20 views: 530
Progmatic-Studios 5 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 304 views: 24,707
kpbenoit 6 hours ago

Sorry if there's a well-known way to do this, it's literally the first time I've ever encountered this particular need so i...

Barfunkel
replies: 7 views: 183
kuasalogam 6 hours ago

Hi all, I'm in the market for a new PC and would be interested to hear what you all thought are the minimum specs for the...

Teafan
replies: 2 views: 362
Teafan 6 hours ago

Mixing (and mastering) is my job. I recently switched back to Pro Tools for mixing, again. I used to use it for a while,...

Fanu
replies: 0 views: 90
Fanu 7 hours ago

Hi all, Looking for a rock solid interface to take on stage with me. Will be using Macbook 2017 15" i7 with x4 USB-C...

orangefridge
replies: 0 views: 84
orangefridge 7 hours ago

Since it's become popular in recent times to include mix knobs on various EQ plugs, I've been curious as to any specific...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 2 views: 144
Ain't Nobody 7 hours ago

I've just read the following on Apogee's website Duet FireWire (2007) macOS Sierra (10.12): Not Supported Ensemble...

2flynn
replies: 36 views: 7,965
winstrol 8 hours ago

Perhaps a dumb question, but: Can I use a simple RCA switch box between my SPDIF gear and the RCA SPDIF connections to my...

808KickDrum
replies: 2 views: 140
Steve Fogal 8 hours ago

Hi, I currently own GSI's VB3 which I love. For me it is the most authentic Hammond VST the I've used. However, I've heard...

dickiefunk
replies: 15 views: 1,205
tleetabor 8 hours ago

VST & AU: LinearPhaseGraphicEQ2 The most transparent eq plugin I've found. To me especially Waves eq plugins add a color...

col
replies: 341 views: 100,090
numero6 8 hours ago

I don't care if a "breath of God" plugin is invented. If I have to plug any sort of apparatus that is small and...

Moon Unit Sound
replies: 37 views: 1,045
Moon Unit Sound 8 hours ago

Hey guys, I have an audient id22, i know its not a typical use case but I wanted to run an xbox one x optical out into its...

infernouk
replies: 1 views: 576
mcmusic11 8 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,555 views: 550,847
wilkinsi 10 hours ago

Hello all My new music PC, 8700k.. but i have one question, do i really need to spend money on dedicated gpu? simple like...

gedna
replies: 14 views: 649
Iostream 11 hours ago

Hi simple question, I have a basic studio with 3 hardware synths and a few old samplers, My question is on the MOTU 828ES would i...

Benjamin Cazaly
replies: 13 views: 434
Lady Gaia 11 hours ago

WHAT I'M TRYING TO DO Draw a simple "flat" response curve at a given slope. HOW I WOULD ASSUME IT WORKS Use...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 4 views: 371
Ain't Nobody 12 hours ago

Essentially I am looking to upgrade the audio interface on my DAW box. I am currently using a Steinberg UR28M, but I need more...

Iostream
replies: 9 views: 420
Iostream 13 hours ago

Hi, Haven't seen much about these units yet. Has anyone used one of these and have any opinion? I have been looking for a...

Benzebub
replies: 152 views: 17,371
Eldon Tyrell 15 hours ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,211 views: 588,591
stinkyfingers 16 hours ago

Hey guys, new here. First post but I have a painfull issue with a not so common console. I bought this console roughly 2 years...

shebbe
replies: 0 views: 135
shebbe 16 hours ago

G'day Slutz, I have a new computer after about 10 years (seriously, I run xp and cubase sx) and I have NEVER had any problems...

Ultimate Science
replies: 13 views: 867
Ultimate Science 17 hours ago

Hey guys, Wondering if anyone here notices the same thing when using plug ins. I’ve done many tests of plug in emulations...

njv
replies: 8 views: 429
Mantik 17 hours ago

Hey Slutz, Spent a good few hours going through the 'Wow' thread and was very impressed with some of the Knobs people had modded...

smartfreq
replies: 5 views: 424
Progmatic-Studios 17 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 13,131 views: 888,038
zedsdeadbaby 18 hours ago

I'm looking for a replacement for cubase' reverb B. It was so bad it was good. Anything comes close to this almost grainy...

Limit54
replies: 14 views: 927
MogwaiBoy 18 hours ago

Hey guys, After years of thinking to buy the RME AIO I finally did and so far I'm very dissapointed because it's not working any...

skyform
replies: 92 views: 2,624
Pete Kaine 19 hours ago

Hi guys, I have a question and observation regarding high converters. I’ve read most posts about this already, but a lot are...

njv
replies: 28 views: 830
njv 20 hours ago

Hey guys, hope you're all doing great. It's been a while since I posted here :) I was listening to music via my Focusrite...

fgimian
replies: 12 views: 418
Monotremata 20 hours ago

In my research on EQ plugins I've found that the DMG EQuilibrium is the closest to being the highest praised EQ plugin I've read...

79adam79
replies: 461 views: 47,596
TurboJets 1 day ago

I've been having random skips and pops when recording into edison. I've had this problem for years and have never found an answer...

Paradigm.Music
replies: 28 views: 620
Paradigm.Music 1 day ago

I just downloaded a trial version of Isotope RX6 in the hope of using the Spectral Repair to remove coughs and noises from an...

kdf
replies: 22 views: 933
tate 1 day ago

Love these Nebula programs and the way they sound, but afraid I might not be using them properly. Two questions: 1. R2R: Is...

powpowmeow
replies: 0 views: 224
powpowmeow 1 day ago

I know this will probably come down to preference, and those with only one will most likely swear by whichever one they...

serious
replies: 109 views: 52,497
Monotremata 1 day ago

Waves v10

Waves just updated to v10... Future proof if you’re updating to 10. That’s a bit weird to offer a new version for that??...

IB Productions
replies: 103 views: 4,871
Sigfried Chicken 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search