The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 9,956 views: 1,168,638
violindave 2 minutes ago

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 436 views: 50,885
bobbylandry 2 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,818 views: 960,820
frankzappa 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 67,323
George Necola 13th September 2005

I boys, I have just purchased an Audient Nero and would like to connect it via adat to RME RayDat installed into the MacPro,...

Simonluka
replies: 5 views: 67
msmucr 3 minutes ago

I'm interested in some of IK Multimedia's newer AmpliTube expansions such as the Fender Collection 2, the Mesa/Boogie collection,...

alexe
replies: 2 views: 504
numero6 6 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 8,753 views: 813,743
stylesforfree 11 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 22,158 views: 1,780,825
stylesforfree 15 minutes ago

Now that the New Mac Pro is shipping and arriving in studios across the planet seemed like a good idea to have a thread to...

thestarfire
replies: 202 views: 8,341
Squawk 35 minutes ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 5,786 views: 239,239
Squawk 47 minutes ago

hello, apogee has a two channel element for $600, with these specs: 119db a-d 123db d-a those are very good numbers. plus...

gearstudent
replies: 7 views: 1,087
chaosium 1 hour ago

As the title says, the Audient ID14 or Motu M2? Which one sounds better and has a better DAC?

EMan19
replies: 1 views: 299
Rocklucas 1 hour ago

This is a post that I just made it a recent thread. One of a plethora of high definition audio threads out there. Hopefully this...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 713 views: 58,904
Tom Barnaby 2 hours ago

Hi, I do not own any Clippers so I want to test and demo some of the best Clippers. Please guys can you recommend me the best...

zak7
replies: 94 views: 32,556
motomotomoto 2 hours ago

Peak Studio XT 7 – Peak Audio Editor Mac OS 10.5 or higher (incompatible with El Capitan OS 10.11, but Sierra 10.12 and...

ValliSoftware
replies: 12 views: 2,407
BrettB 2 hours ago

Hello! Im new on the forum. I have a Focusrite Saffire 56 and a Alesis hd24. I want more inputs and outputs, and why I want to...

Larry10
replies: 11 views: 404
Rodcore 2 hours ago

How are these three plugins similar and different? Which one do you prefer and why? Can any of them be used together - i.e....

aligak
replies: 171 views: 28,372
chrisdee 3 hours ago

I've watched several video's and read on forums where you can now add Thunderbolt to a Cheese-grater MacPro, aka 2009 5.1 12...

barryjohns
replies: 29 views: 3,642
JblKid95 3 hours ago

Anyone do this? It seems kind of back-asswards, and would mean your sending any insert effects to the preamp. But since plugin...

Jawsome
replies: 8 views: 776
dpsbb 5 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 8,058 views: 496,144
NeoVXR 5 hours ago

Hello, this is my first post rockout :heh:I was wondering if there is a way to send multiple tracks to a bus to obtain an affect...

ABoogie
replies: 1 views: 593
PrettyGone 5 hours ago

Trying to stream to facebook live, but having issues with the sound. Basically what I want to do is have the ipad pointed at my...

Carbinax
replies: 0 views: 87
Carbinax 6 hours ago

So Gearslutz! What’s your favorite mix bus compressor plugin in 2020?

MrMoose
replies: 45 views: 3,400
ianblack8 6 hours ago

OS X Strictly a music computer Ableton GarageBand NI Komplete 12 Ultimate MOTU Mach 5 All sound libraries stored...

Pikelets
replies: 26 views: 692
MrKahuna 7 hours ago

So I sure would like to be able to buy one of the New Mac Pro towers, but that's just not in the cards. Nor is a new iMacPro. So...

climber
replies: 69 views: 2,449
climber 7 hours ago

And I'm not talking about using them on the two bus and mixing into them. No plans on doing that. I mean using them on...

Mind Riot
replies: 14 views: 769
Pali 8 hours ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 5,986 views: 877,807
Blackhound62 9 hours ago

Im trying to record a electric guitar plugged to the instrument input on my babyface and im listening through headphones plugged...

Green78
replies: 15 views: 569
Green78 10 hours ago

Reaper

Is Reaper more powerful than Protools? EDIT: Clarification Is Reaper more powerful than Protools with regards to feature set,...

chrischoir
replies: 76 views: 2,550
Mikael B 10 hours ago

Do you have any experiences you might be willing to share regarding any AVB virtual soundcard?

JRT_in_WMass
replies: 8 views: 616
msmucr 10 hours ago

Creating my new setup Part of my old setup was running sessions and running audio samples from two 7200rpm hard drives I'm...

thedeathadder
replies: 11 views: 495
Mikael B 11 hours ago

I'm dreaming of a piece of software that would allow me to use a high-level programming language such as Octave or Python to...

dker
replies: 4 views: 751
brk303 12 hours ago

I used DDMF Metaplugin to oversample Decapitator from Soundtoys! (Yes I am discovering the world!) And I challenge you to find...

Thavma
replies: 19 views: 1,453
blueflake 12 hours ago

Hi there, in this thread I hope to gather all the current information about the AMD Ryzen platform and the issus with UAD 2...

kolutshan
replies: 125 views: 12,367
magnetique 12 hours ago

They all do pretty much the same things. So why'd you pick what you picked?

JL1000
replies: 135 views: 3,905
T_R_S 13 hours ago

hello, Im currently running a 2015 macbook pro 2.2 ghz core i7 16gb Ram. tracking an album in logic and finally using a lot of...

EmptyVessel
replies: 0 views: 487
EmptyVessel 16 hours ago

I run StudioOne 4.6 in Windows10 through a Presonus Studio 192 mobile interface - which integrates very fine with the DAW. It...

andogs
replies: 1 views: 292
dpsbb 16 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,402 views: 241,475
Mighty_Zoltan 20 hours ago

This is long overdue from me. I can't say enough good things about nOb Control. But let me start with the essentials. First of...

tsma
replies: 8 views: 564
markusschloesser 20 hours ago

How do you folks like EZMix? I've watched some videos and it looks pretty good...

foxwaves
replies: 15 views: 2,165
foxwaves 20 hours ago

In all versions of Mac OS before my connected AMT 8 was detected and the driver was installed automatically over the App...

torpor
replies: 20 views: 15,959
infindebula 22 hours ago

There are a number of considerations to wade through here- My current rig: 1) 2012 Mac Mini i5 2.5GHZ- 16 Gigs RAM- 512Gig SSD,...

babydaddymusic
replies: 4 views: 349
MediaGary 1 day ago

For those that record video's of their own or someone elses playing, is there (windows) software that you recommend? I'm...

Rtje
replies: 4 views: 382
jerry123 1 day ago

Hi, I have a Motu 828ES and am pretty new to the Audio Control DSP app. I'm wondering how other AVB/ES users set up their...

dickiefunk
replies: 0 views: 680
dickiefunk 1 day ago

Hi all; Just bought the Korg Wavestation VST for $25 from their site. Love the sounds, but have a question: What...

mrsugmad
replies: 0 views: 717
mrsugmad 1 day ago

Does anyone know of a way to enlarge the size of the counter display on Pro Tools 12? I'm referring to the display that shows...

mbvoxx
replies: 0 views: 689
mbvoxx 1 day ago

Hello dear slutz! UAD plugins are great, no doubts, but I'd like to discuss something about the sound of Apollo x8p. I was RME...

borisovonline
replies: 107 views: 4,904
jwh1192 1 day ago

Tascam Announce New ML-16D & ML-32D 16 & 32 Channel Analogue To Dante Converters — Pro Tools Blog TASCAM ML-32D |...

KIDBILL
replies: 52 views: 8,281
gitarplayntaylor 1 day ago

Does anyone know any good screen recorder for FL studio? I used bandicam but the sound was muted in video so I changed the...

notfairchild
replies: 1 views: 507
lfoqueen 1 day ago

I have my Scarlett 18i20 hooked up to my HDSPe AIO using ADAT (96kHz). I'm trying to use input one on the Scarlett to record...

neveser
replies: 2 views: 326
neveser 1 day ago

Was helping a buddy today getting his new daw machine prepared.... He has a uad card and I was interested to compare it's...

bgood
replies: 88 views: 17,863
Eigenwert 1 day ago

Here we go again with the Mackie 1640i and running into trouble! Upgraded to OXS Yosemite ... everything works flawless except...

avalonsutra
replies: 63 views: 28,976
Krauthammer 1 day ago

1 x 4TB ssd to hold ALL my samples and ALL my projects Or 1 x 2tb ssd to hold ALL samples 1 x 2tb ssd to hold ALL...

Pikelets
replies: 1 views: 656
cprompt 1 day ago

So as an Apple enthusiast I picked up a HomePod yesterday to listen to, not expecting much - and yet I was still disappointed -...

dannys1
replies: 11 views: 2,855
goom 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search