The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,107 views: 752,123
Bstapper 4 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 7,681 views: 925,978
shatz 1 day ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 357 views: 41,888
coolbass 3 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 59,225
George Necola 13th September 2005

So i've built a computer, just for music production. Everything should be running fine as every component has been chosen...

chokerjoker4
replies: 16 views: 692
chokerjoker4 8 minutes ago

Yesterday, for no apparent reason my computer stopped recognizing my UAD Apollo Twin (1st gen TB) The only thing that happened...

EMMST
replies: 1 views: 31
SpicyPonyHead 25 minutes ago

Hi Guys I am looking at buying a Maschine (either Jam or Mk3) to trigger clips - either audio or MIDI - in a similar way to...

yeloop
replies: 0 views: 18
yeloop 33 minutes ago

Wondering who has made a major release all in logic?

alexamk
replies: 60 views: 68,584
Musiclab 50 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 5,041 views: 499,832
wjmwpg 1 hour ago

Was looking at a mini but today’s new iMacs have got my attention. A 27” 8 core i9!? What do people think?

Benno69
replies: 58 views: 2,418
~ufo~ 1 hour ago

Hi there, My Apple Magic Mouse is broken now, so I need to get a new Mouse and I'm a Mac User. My Main DAW is Cubase and...

R&B-Vocalisto
replies: 69 views: 3,160
SpicyPonyHead 2 hours ago

I got all these emails form Slate saying how the new algorithm is coming and 2.0 is coming and now all I see are new products but...

dino321
replies: 154 views: 17,164
Morbo 2 hours ago

Ok, this picture is in the header of PSPaudioware YouTube channel. Is it a new version of BusPessor? Channel Strip? Or module for...

alxgvr
replies: 4 views: 117
kuasalogam 2 hours ago

What's your top 5 crazy effects plugins? Stuff that doesn't exactly fall into the norm?

jazzcabbage
replies: 100 views: 10,708
dione 2 hours ago

Hi all, just hoping for some advise, I've actually ordered a UAD card Appollo twin quad, But i'm having second thoughts...

converted
replies: 18 views: 1,884
cane creek 3 hours ago

Good day, I have Focusrite Clarett 8 PreX that has stopped turning on. It is 3 months past it’s warranty. It is in a studio...

johngeorgeson
replies: 1 views: 64
Murky Waters 3 hours ago

I’m looking to replace sound toys SIE-q which is based on the Siemens W295b unit. I love this EQ and the only reason I have to...

Sonic_Beast
replies: 0 views: 86
Sonic_Beast 3 hours ago

I have an MR816X which i retired a few years ago when i moved to a smaller more portable set up. Someone is interested in...

nyne
replies: 2 views: 142
nyne 3 hours ago

I feel like this has been talked about a bunch but really seeing a whole lot? Are these the best converters in this price point?...

szyam
replies: 20 views: 3,060
bbdude_gs 3 hours ago

I'm having problems getting plugins to sound good. I use logic pro x with pluigns like roland cloud (mostly juno 106), monark,...

rullgardin
replies: 5 views: 366
rullgardin 3 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 16,893 views: 1,239,470
rm2046 3 hours ago

Have been playing with my new PC for the last couple of weeks. I was lucky enough to be able to get it with one of the new coffee...

Hammer v2
replies: 61 views: 6,969
alxgvr 4 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,360 views: 439,976
ShadeMaster 4 hours ago

I've watched several video's and read on forums where you can now add Thunderbolt to a Cheese-grater MacPro, aka 2009 5.1 12...

barryjohns
replies: 10 views: 357
itsyourself 4 hours ago

I am looking at getting a small notebook/laptop pc for the sole or primary purpose of having a light, portable pc I can take with...

Gideon K
replies: 7 views: 266
Dr. Mordo 4 hours ago

Hi I did a search and cant find anything.. I bought Aztek patchbay editor a couple years ago and it took a while to get my...

Snoggin
replies: 1 views: 128
Snoggin 5 hours ago

So I got this old PC in my studio that I bought around 2009. I run XP on it now, but I want to upgrade the OS to Windows 7 64...

White Falcon
replies: 14 views: 355
thenoodle 5 hours ago

Moderator note: please see what our users voted for here ...

goggo
replies: 607 views: 179,982
monkeyxx 5 hours ago

I'm using a Focusrite Scarlett 2nd gen 18i20 with a Windows 10 computer and Pro Tools 12.5. All my Focusrite-related drivers and...

jglunt
replies: 4 views: 677
Snoekie 5 hours ago

What are three plugins you bought based on reviews/hype that didn't live up to what you expected and now you rarely if ever use...

noah440
replies: 80 views: 8,187
jwh1192 6 hours ago

I’m looking for other MacBook Pro users to verify a CoreAudio overload bug that occurs in both High Sierra 10.13.6 and the...

zenwolf
replies: 310 views: 25,683
b0se 6 hours ago

Hi, I'm buying my first DAW and I was wondering which one I should buy. I'm more drawn to S1 but I heard it lacks some...

zigacesen1
replies: 48 views: 2,470
Eduy 7 hours ago

Recently checked out and bought a plugin called SoundBrigade by SKnote. The developer describes it as a "Brigade of...

Fanu
replies: 152 views: 17,687
rectifried 8 hours ago

Not much work today and I was bored I guess... so I did this bloody comparison . Anyway I took a raw vocal track (my own...

ortega67
replies: 2 views: 170
illsoulprod 8 hours ago

hi chaps, i'd like some advice on what TB3 to TB2 adapter to use for my UFX+.. currently i am driving UFX+ on my old Win10 I7...

clusterchord
replies: 3 views: 154
SpicyPonyHead 8 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 1,600 views: 110,464
dankin 9 hours ago

At all. I specifically asked where it was and got some gobblygoook. That imo is a good sign.

thenoodle
replies: 29 views: 2,665
Avantmidi 9 hours ago

I'm currently owning an Audient iD22 and iD14 (an iD22 capacitor died and I bought an iD14 as I waited to get it back from the...

SPiTFiREgr
replies: 0 views: 79
SPiTFiREgr 10 hours ago

Hi, What is the best LA-2A compressor emulation VST at the moment? Thanks

dickiefunk
replies: 102 views: 24,135
b0se 12 hours ago

Hi, I am using Roland OCTA-CAPTURE and bought dbx 386 today....

Granny Nakajima
replies: 6 views: 887
Hammy Havoc 12 hours ago

I am testing out the new linux/windows hybrid os called Modicia. There are a lot of things I like about it. Using linux and win...

s wave
replies: 18 views: 875
MODICIA 13 hours ago

Hi I grew up on soundforge on the PC. Since switching completely to mac its never been the same. I do alot of sampling and...

drzygote
replies: 46 views: 4,784
808BD 13 hours ago

I'm an old guy trying to learn new tricks. What new things are out there that I am not aware of? Let me put that into...

elegentdrum
replies: 11 views: 782
Local Man 17 hours ago

Any opinions or experiences with the Audient ID4? Recommendations? Thanks!

foxwaves
replies: 65 views: 11,695
rhizomeman 18 hours ago

My 1TB internal 2017 iMac SSD was great until I started adding sample libraries. Now I see I need 1TB for samples and my internal...

ProPower
replies: 9 views: 333
facej 20 hours ago
replies: - views: -
warlordpriest 21 hours ago

I'm in need of a plugin to warm up my digital, cold and lifeless sounds with someone warm and colourful. Basically what a analog...

ChayaFFM
replies: 2 views: 194
Alndln 23 hours ago

I got used to an older version on a machine that hadn't been updated in years, but I just installed v3, and trying to make sense...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 3 views: 599
goom 1 day ago

Hey All, I've been using the silver Apollo 8 Quad for some time now. I pair it with the Dangerous D-box which I only use for...

HobbyRobby
replies: 8 views: 1,807
kenchowaudio 1 day ago

This is kind of a rant. I think I've given Windows 10 a fair chance; But after 2 1/2 years.. I'm going back to Windows 7....

juiseman
replies: 129 views: 8,329
drichard 1 day ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,443 views: 130,552
evets 1 day ago

I like having options, but at some point a selection of 200+ compressor plugins gets in the way of productivity and prevents you...

Petrarchan
replies: 40 views: 1,849
Teofunk 1 day ago

Hi guys, does anyone know this - What is the deal with iMacs and spinning fans / fan noise? Does the high end processor option...

MDM
replies: 1 views: 217
pier25 1 day ago

Splitting this off into its own thread to prevent cluttering up the Mojave thread. Summary of what I've seen/learned on...

dven
replies: 93 views: 10,963
kirito 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search