The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 7,691 views: 926,520
Pictus 50 minutes ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,109 views: 752,663
vns 1 hour ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 357 views: 41,988
coolbass 3 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 59,239
George Necola 13th September 2005

I'm having problems getting plugins to sound good. I use logic pro x with pluigns like roland cloud (mostly juno 106), monark,...

rullgardin
replies: 10 views: 577
Muser 13 minutes ago

The Metric Halo channel strip is on sale right now. I've heard pretty much everyone say how much they love this plugin, for...

JoelYelyr
replies: 39 views: 7,494
rboy 22 minutes ago

I’m looking to replace sound toys SIE-q which is based on the Siemens W295b unit. I love this EQ and the only reason I have to...

Sonic_Beast
replies: 11 views: 519
msmucr 25 minutes ago

Splitting this off into its own thread to prevent cluttering up the Mojave thread. Summary of what I've seen/learned on...

dven
replies: 94 views: 11,081
midmost 47 minutes ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 1,137 views: 88,479
RoboOiuo 57 minutes ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,369 views: 440,476
Blackers 1 hour ago

Hi I did a search and cant find anything.. I bought Aztek patchbay editor a couple years ago and it took a while to get my...

Snoggin
replies: 2 views: 177
Snoggin 1 hour ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 1,622 views: 111,425
musicman691 2 hours ago

Hi all, just hoping for some advise, I've actually ordered a UAD card Appollo twin quad, But i'm having second thoughts...

converted
replies: 20 views: 2,045
Alndln 2 hours ago

What's your top 5 crazy effects plugins? Stuff that doesn't exactly fall into the norm?

jazzcabbage
replies: 103 views: 10,892
Hardtoe 3 hours ago

Hi, What is the best LA-2A compressor emulation VST at the moment? Thanks

dickiefunk
replies: 103 views: 24,263
JoeyM 3 hours ago

Was looking at a mini but today’s new iMacs have got my attention. A 27” 8 core i9!? What do people think?

Benno69
replies: 63 views: 2,937
ProPower 4 hours ago

Hi, I'm buying my first DAW and I was wondering which one I should buy. I'm more drawn to S1 but I heard it lacks some...

zigacesen1
replies: 55 views: 2,755
Scragend 4 hours ago

Hello i need help I just bought some APS Klasik from Poland and I came here to Mexico when testing them I am aware that the...

Diap lavey
replies: 1 views: 307
Diap lavey 4 hours ago

I have a MOTU Traveler that I cannot get to work with my MacBook Pro (2011). Somebody told me that the device won't work with an...

Switchfooter
replies: 7 views: 1,320
Monotremata 5 hours ago

Hi there, My Apple Magic Mouse is broken now, so I need to get a new Mouse and I'm a Mac User. My Main DAW is Cubase and...

R&B-Vocalisto
replies: 71 views: 3,311
studer58 8 hours ago

Greetings one and all... My very old MIDI external modules have been, bless their souls, laid to rest. They gave me a lot of...

Oscar Myer
replies: 3 views: 143
Taurean 9 hours ago

I'm in need of a plugin to warm up my digital, cold and lifeless sounds with someone warm and colourful. Basically what a analog...

ChayaFFM
replies: 9 views: 447
himalaya 9 hours ago

When I had my last DAW built I let the geek talk me in to a water cooled (closed system)... Corsair... I’m not...

bgood
replies: 7 views: 339
Diogo C 9 hours ago

Hi, Is there a list of SSD5 instruments that tell you what the instrument is ? In EZ Drummer it will say 14" Pearl snare...

titchyblackcat
replies: 0 views: 119
titchyblackcat 10 hours ago

Hi guys, does anyone know this - What is the deal with iMacs and spinning fans / fan noise? Does the high end processor option...

MDM
replies: 3 views: 340
blayz2002 12 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 5,044 views: 500,645
ceejay 13 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 16,896 views: 1,240,506
theothermarkwilliams 14 hours ago

Wondering who has made a major release all in logic?

alexamk
replies: 62 views: 68,973
bleen 17 hours ago

Good day, I have Focusrite Clarett 8 PreX that has stopped turning on. It is 3 months past it’s warranty. It is in a studio...

johngeorgeson
replies: 2 views: 172
d.dot 19 hours ago

So I got this old PC in my studio that I bought around 2009. I run XP on it now, but I want to upgrade the OS to Windows 7 64...

White Falcon
replies: 15 views: 433
White Falcon 20 hours ago

Hey Everyone, Trying to summarize a potentially loooong post into "keywords" first.. - After many (many) hours...

Zoltan7
replies: 2 views: 520
Subterraform 21 hours ago

Yesterday, for no apparent reason my computer stopped recognizing my UAD Apollo Twin (1st gen TB) The only thing that happened...

EMMST
replies: 2 views: 176
EMMST 22 hours ago

So i've built a computer, just for music production. Everything should be running fine as every component has been chosen...

chokerjoker4
replies: 16 views: 745
chokerjoker4 22 hours ago

Hi Guys I am looking at buying a Maschine (either Jam or Mk3) to trigger clips - either audio or MIDI - in a similar way to...

yeloop
replies: 0 views: 133
yeloop 23 hours ago

I got all these emails form Slate saying how the new algorithm is coming and 2.0 is coming and now all I see are new products but...

dino321
replies: 154 views: 17,330
Morbo 1 day ago

Ok, this picture is in the header of PSPaudioware YouTube channel. Is it a new version of BusPessor? Channel Strip? Or module for...

alxgvr
replies: 4 views: 270
kuasalogam 1 day ago

I have an MR816X which i retired a few years ago when i moved to a smaller more portable set up. Someone is interested in...

nyne
replies: 2 views: 186
nyne 1 day ago

I feel like this has been talked about a bunch but really seeing a whole lot? Are these the best converters in this price point?...

szyam
replies: 20 views: 3,096
bbdude_gs 1 day ago

Have been playing with my new PC for the last couple of weeks. I was lucky enough to be able to get it with one of the new coffee...

Hammer v2
replies: 61 views: 7,035
alxgvr 1 day ago

I've watched several video's and read on forums where you can now add Thunderbolt to a Cheese-grater MacPro, aka 2009 5.1 12...

barryjohns
replies: 10 views: 390
itsyourself 1 day ago

I am looking at getting a small notebook/laptop pc for the sole or primary purpose of having a light, portable pc I can take with...

Gideon K
replies: 7 views: 287
Dr. Mordo 1 day ago

Moderator note: please see what our users voted for here ...

goggo
replies: 607 views: 180,113
monkeyxx 1 day ago

I'm using a Focusrite Scarlett 2nd gen 18i20 with a Windows 10 computer and Pro Tools 12.5. All my Focusrite-related drivers and...

jglunt
replies: 4 views: 699
Snoekie 1 day ago

What are three plugins you bought based on reviews/hype that didn't live up to what you expected and now you rarely if ever use...

noah440
replies: 80 views: 8,266
jwh1192 1 day ago

I’m looking for other MacBook Pro users to verify a CoreAudio overload bug that occurs in both High Sierra 10.13.6 and the...

zenwolf
replies: 310 views: 25,797
b0se 1 day ago

Recently checked out and bought a plugin called SoundBrigade by SKnote. The developer describes it as a "Brigade of...

Fanu
replies: 152 views: 17,777
rectifried 1 day ago

Not much work today and I was bored I guess... so I did this bloody comparison . Anyway I took a raw vocal track (my own...

ortega67
replies: 2 views: 219
illsoulprod 1 day ago

hi chaps, i'd like some advice on what TB3 to TB2 adapter to use for my UFX+.. currently i am driving UFX+ on my old Win10 I7...

clusterchord
replies: 3 views: 231
SpicyPonyHead 1 day ago

At all. I specifically asked where it was and got some gobblygoook. That imo is a good sign.

thenoodle
replies: 29 views: 2,686
Avantmidi 1 day ago

I'm currently owning an Audient iD22 and iD14 (an iD22 capacitor died and I bought an iD14 as I waited to get it back from the...

SPiTFiREgr
replies: 0 views: 152
SPiTFiREgr 1 day ago

Hi, I am using Roland OCTA-CAPTURE and bought dbx 386 today....

Granny Nakajima
replies: 6 views: 897
Hammy Havoc 1 day ago

I am testing out the new linux/windows hybrid os called Modicia. There are a lot of things I like about it. Using linux and win...

s wave
replies: 18 views: 888
MODICIA 1 day ago

Hi I grew up on soundforge on the PC. Since switching completely to mac its never been the same. I do alot of sampling and...

drzygote
replies: 46 views: 4,814
808BD 1 day ago

I'm an old guy trying to learn new tricks. What new things are out there that I am not aware of? Let me put that into...

elegentdrum
replies: 11 views: 811
Local Man 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search