The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 196 views: 17,653
oøt 2 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,751 views: 675,924
daskeladden 3 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,811 views: 855,619
Pictus 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 57,438
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hi, First, let me just say, I have a very novice recording setup, closet booth in one room and control in the other room....

krtosi1
replies: 1 views: 319
krtosi1 10 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 14,448 views: 1,038,950
Will The Weirdo 15 minutes ago

My master and slave PCs did updates Tue/Wed and now I'm getting lots of dropouts on projects that ran fine prior to the update. ...

rgames
replies: 5 views: 400
rgames 31 minutes ago

I recently recorded one take of Acoustic Guitar and Vocals into 2 DAWs at the same time. When playing back the performance, they...

Gibson
replies: 33 views: 1,249
robert82 35 minutes ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 919 views: 84,907
ironchev 39 minutes ago

Splitting this off into its own thread to prevent cluttering up the Mojave thread. Summary of what I've seen/learned on...

dven
replies: 11 views: 759
midmost 44 minutes ago

Hi all, I am considering the new Mac Mini. I am waiting for a new mac pro for a while now. It Seems Apple will renew the Mac...

Sanderb
replies: 30 views: 1,187
Hardtoe 1 hour ago

Anyone ever use? Mic Mod EFX, Mic Mod EFX plugin, buy Mic Mod EFX, download Mic Mod EFX trial, Antares Mic Mod EFX I'm more...

bill5
replies: 6 views: 209
vze26m98 1 hour ago

Hi all....other than EZdrumer2 I have no 3rd party plugs and would like to branch out to other sonic possibilities..I have your...

danc4324
replies: 18 views: 1,039
jzero 2 hours ago

Hi all, I'm a big fan of working with loops to build up tracks - layering loops (both drums and music) on top of each other,...

doggydag
replies: 3 views: 110
Alndln 2 hours ago

Hello! I have an issue between my iMac and a Fireface RME 800. The computer is not recognizing the interface. I've tried...

jgamarra
replies: 3 views: 158
Alndln 2 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,240 views: 433,200
schmeete 2 hours ago

I've been asking a lot of questions lately, so my thanks in advance for any opinions... I have an Apollo 8 Duo that I like...

szyam
replies: 89 views: 9,273
Kee22 2 hours ago

Hey Guys, I have a mac from 2015 with thunderbolt connection and RME Hammerfall Multiface dsp card. I am trying to get it...

m.elba
replies: 0 views: 58
m.elba 3 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,973 views: 399,208
Shaggy2039 3 hours ago

Was just playing with the demo off of Plugin Boutique and the marketing really annoyed me so wanted to find out what the thing...

Idontcare
replies: 1 views: 1,126
wreltch 3 hours ago

I use both UAD and Waves plugins. I like some from Waves, and others from UAD. I do not want to use only one company....

eljohnny22
replies: 35 views: 2,649
mauroiul 3 hours ago

Hi, I've had an ESI [email protected] since 2008. Yesterday it froze my PC and the driver will no longer install properly (it's recognized...

yonyz
replies: 6 views: 730
Pollo 5 hours ago

I'm about to buy the FabFilter Pro Q but Frederik there has told me of the Tell-a-Friend feature they offer. So I was wondering...

Phil Foster
replies: 68 views: 7,874
locojohn 6 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking for a USB powered MIDI keyboard with slender keys. I think they're called mini keys? I'm not bothered...

Alex Banks
replies: 15 views: 420
Tui 7 hours ago

Slutz! Before downloading another plug demo I'd like to know... What can owners of the Sony Oxford Inflator tell me...

John J.
replies: 58 views: 29,986
Denny McNerney 7 hours ago

I'm in the market for an SSL style channel strip plugin to serve as the framework for the majority of my mixing. I've done a lot...

Markdude
replies: 31 views: 1,293
Arionas 7 hours ago

I'm looking for a limiter that I can put on my mixes to also send the band a "loud" mix as well as the regular mix. ...

swaff
replies: 21 views: 1,645
szmola 8 hours ago

I wonder if it is possible to externally power (via a small USB power supply - i.e. Iphone) a small USB-powered audio interface...

Jazzmaster62
replies: 2 views: 100
Tui 8 hours ago

Hi guys, Definately not wanting to start a MAc vs PC thing here but I guess its inevitable. Back story. I use desktop rackmounted...

Gusss
replies: 21 views: 714
blackcom 9 hours ago

Hey guys, does anybody know for what the AMG Select in the Trigger Instrument Editor is exactly for? Documentation says nothing...

burn4ever
replies: 0 views: 99
burn4ever 9 hours ago

im interested inrunning a royal blood setup by splitting my signal with an ls2 sending it to a regular bass amp with maybe just a...

cuechtritz
replies: 0 views: 89
cuechtritz 10 hours ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,290 views: 609,730
FabienTDR 10 hours ago

My first experience purchasing a sample pack from 8DIO.com resulted in No invoice nor download code subsequent to submitting my...

ChrisNunchuck
replies: 30 views: 2,217
Naturligasteg 11 hours ago

I’m able to record multiple tracks at the same time using 2 different software daws. But when I listen to the recorded source...

Gibson
replies: 4 views: 348
bill5 13 hours ago

I can't find any recent threads on this, so here goes. My desktop is officially old and dead. I would love to replace it with a...

vanguard
replies: 2 views: 218
jlaws 13 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,720 views: 574,883
Hardtoe 16 hours ago
replies: 15 views: 1,505
sumskilz 17 hours ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 482 views: 30,129
Macaroni 18 hours ago

Hi, I am having issues with noise when recording in my apartment. There is a high pitched noise constantly when recording with...

tnipe
replies: 3 views: 173
Philter 19 hours ago

I'm putting a mobile rig together and looking for a great reverb plug-ins that does not require iLok authorization. I will be...

vudoo
replies: 48 views: 4,196
bill5 19 hours ago

Hi, any favorites for vst Preamps similar to UADs unison? Looking to record vocals and acoustic guitar. Thanks!

Dallon426
replies: 13 views: 530
Alex_HS 19 hours ago

I have been searching and searching to try to find a 500 series interface module. I have seen the Aphex 500 Series Rack which...

vile80r
replies: 9 views: 1,961
Clueless 20 hours ago

Hello to all fellow audio heads! I've been on a quest to find the perfect audio interface for my home studio but it seems like...

watahun
replies: 7 views: 456
popmann 21 hours ago

Surely it must be the design of the SDK AVID is providing. 33 samples (.75ms) per plugin of AAX DSP from Plugin Alliance,...

CoreRec
replies: 1 views: 128
ProPower 23 hours ago

I dont own much NI products, just kontakt, but lots of 3rd party vst instruments. which one is compatible with more 3rd party...

TS-12
replies: 1 views: 682
themixtape 1 day ago

Hello, I work in a lab where we perform acoustic measurements on consumer audio products such as HiFi loudspeakers and...

maxam99
replies: 8 views: 556
JRT_in_WMass 1 day ago

In the market for a new interface, just wanted a different conversion sound for fun, can anyone give me their thoughts on this...

slimmie01
replies: 372 views: 43,973
monkeyxx 1 day ago

So at last month's NAMM show, Apogee previewed their "all-new DualPath FX© Rack software. Designed specifically for...

noisenet
replies: 1 views: 608
Pradoosa 1 day ago

So! Got some money waiting to be spent on a new reverb plugin. Here's the dilemma: I've demoed Relab VSRS24, LX480, VSS3...

OlavB
replies: 0 views: 137
OlavB 1 day ago

Hi there, I'm just wondering if anyone has come accross this issue before. I've just got my Icon Platform M+ and followed the...

KarlG93
replies: 1 views: 132
Havoc911 1 day ago

So, who do you think will win this contest? Particularily conversión quality and color for profesional record industry making?

Eduy
replies: 1 views: 324
psycho_monkey 1 day ago

Anyone have any recommendations on a i7-8750h hexa-core based laptop? I have been looking online and lots of people are...

bioroid
replies: 49 views: 1,900
Bipedal Lunatic 1 day ago

I've had them on the bench for the last week or two, time to break them down with DAWBench. Intel’s i9 9900K and the Coffee...

Pete Kaine
replies: 95 views: 5,858
Pictus 1 day ago

In the next few months I'm going to be thinking about buying a Windows based computer as my DAW. I'm leaning towards laptops....

hello people
replies: 45 views: 3,217
ChrisLudwig 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search