The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Announcement: The Gearslutz 2018 Member Survey is on! Whitecat
29th March 2018 Views: 2,582
Views: 2,582
29th March 2018
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 5,800 views: 765,435
Id10t3qu3 1 hour ago

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

Diogo C
replies: 573 views: 59,922
MusiKLover 2 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,010 views: 557,063
daxmaestro 2 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 5,682 views: 455,726
hello people 18 hours ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 208 views: 32,040
StephenWiley 2 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 54,293
George Necola 13th September 2005

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 12,226 views: 811,675
RJHollins 31 minutes ago

Did AMD ever fix the issue with low latency and their chips? Getting kinda itchy to buy a new computer but heard about problems...

toowrongfoo
replies: 17 views: 1,008
toowrongfoo 39 minutes ago

I just saw that Waves' SSL G-Channel is on sale as a single plugin for $29. I have their Scheps 73, HLS, and TG12345 chanel...

dc_r
replies: 27 views: 2,250
waltercruz 1 hour ago

It no longer exists!!!!! LinPlug's CronoX. You can't find it anywhere because: "Sales of VAZ Synths products have been...

Wolf LeProducer
replies: 22 views: 639
JustGlyphs 1 hour ago

For all of us not focused on walking on the scary, yet rewarding path of building our own desktop Macs, Apple CEO Tim Cook's...

Mikael B
replies: 1,929 views: 89,483
Monkey Man 1 hour ago

Anyone knows a viable and reliable way of controlling AAX plugins specially Waves? I am aware of Avid controllers with EUCON...

raffaelebonetti
replies: 1 views: 140
64gtoboy 2 hours ago

Just checking in here. Arturia's SEM V2 is crashing my Cubase 9, on _both_ Mac and PC... bonkers. I googled an there seem to be...

GearAndGuitars
replies: 4 views: 301
64gtoboy 2 hours ago

Looking for low latency audio interface. 6 ins minimum. Need both line ins and mic preamps. (In the studio to use external...

TS-12
replies: 11 views: 498
ericzang 2 hours ago

Is anybody running two XLN Audio accounts on the same computer, and able to access the instruments on those accounts in their daw...

Quetz
replies: 1 views: 139
Pali 2 hours ago

Hi everybody, A recent thread here reminded me that I've never actually tried to give my old Abbey Road legacy plugins a shot...

theothermarkwilliams
replies: 5 views: 703
nexis 2 hours ago

Hi guys/gals. I hope this makes sense. I currently use an M-Audio Delta 1010LT. It works fine, its just I am having problems...

p_e
replies: 2 views: 126
synthesia1073 2 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 3,496 views: 357,492
rosewood123 3 hours ago

I've had a 1st gen Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 for the last 6-7 years or so. It's served its purpose, but the latency is a bit...

KillerJoe
replies: 4 views: 518
KillerJoe 3 hours ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,184 views: 578,240
FabienTDR 4 hours ago

Hey guys, first foray into serious software samplers so I'm reaching out to see if there's something out there that I'm missing....

SeductiveNeptune
replies: 0 views: 133
SeductiveNeptune 5 hours ago

With all the related tools, it seems like the kind of thing you should be able to do, but after reading up a bit and watching...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 3 views: 170
Peppe 5 hours ago

I see two approaches being used for keeping the low end of a mix in mono, and both appear to have issues: 1) Sum to Mono: ...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 21 views: 719
comfortablynick 7 hours ago

When I first started producing music, I made the mistake of being an early adapter. I bought a Focusrite Scarlett 18i6 right when...

djshire
replies: 0 views: 131
djshire 7 hours ago

It always seems klunky switching back and forth between current mix in Logic and a reference track on same mac. I've been just...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 17 views: 570
Quetz 9 hours ago

hey guys I need a computer with more power and I´m considering a new imac pro - Ißm pretty much on every mix on the edge of...

pete
replies: 3 views: 439
BCProject 9 hours ago

Hi guys. About half of the plugins that are saved in my ilok were demos and would like to remove them from the Ilok license...

emperor
replies: 3 views: 242
dibravibra 9 hours ago
replies: 62 views: 6,115
Ardis 10 hours ago

I've been frustated by the latency I get in my current Audio Interface, Roland TRI-CAPTURE for when there are higher amounts of...

pranavakazack
replies: 1 views: 304
drycappuccinoguy 10 hours ago

I'm getting more and more very sibilant vocal tracks to mix lately, due to rampant chinese condensers and overcompression...

Yoga
replies: 14 views: 3,551
Ardis 10 hours ago

I am currently running a 10 year old PC DAW with win7. I just recently took my free upgrade to PT12.2 and the old girl is really...

StillCrazy
replies: 9 views: 495
JustGlyphs 11 hours ago

I'm just re-doing my room after taking my complete rig down for a much needed re-fresh and making workflow improvements having...

thehightenor
replies: 29 views: 754
Bruce Keen 11 hours ago

I own most of the AA EQ, Channel Strip and Compressor. I just bought EBONY and I'm really impressed by the Reverb (and like...

Orcel
replies: 19 views: 1,158
OMU 11 hours ago

Hi, Quick question for any newer macbook pro users out there. I've done a search but it's hard to find an answer among the...

Dosxxx
replies: 10 views: 386
Dosxxx 11 hours ago

I write mainly hard rock songs, I like the sound of a good Marshall on a record, but i'm not some purist that has some specific...

mr. torture
replies: 12 views: 719
Bouroki 11 hours ago

Pro-Q 2 has got to be the most popular and well-loved EQ plugins in its category. There are definitely some amazing EQs from a...

skycaptain
replies: 33 views: 2,150
MoGreen 12 hours ago

I have a PC running Windows Vista Home Edition, and a Mac G4 running OSX 10.3.9 (Panther), both hardwired via ethernet to a...

Bob Ross
replies: 1 views: 192
MediaGary 12 hours ago

Hello! I want to buy a new Audio Interface and after some research online and advice from my local music store I think that I'm...

Relvce
replies: 11 views: 580
Shannon Adkins 13 hours ago

Recently, my Arturia V4 Collection has been the most unstable its ever been. After repeated attempts to solve the issues, I'm now...

alanrigbeey
replies: 23 views: 1,881
GearAndGuitars 14 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,466 views: 538,079
Robby in WA 14 hours ago

Should I keep My element 24? or trade it in for an Arrow by UAD? which is better?

ortofonchild
replies: 7 views: 604
Jim Rosebrook 15 hours ago

In my research on EQ plugins I've found that the DMG EQuilibrium is the closest to being the highest praised EQ plugin I've read...

79adam79
replies: 398 views: 40,880
MusiKLover 15 hours ago

Here's my setup: Tons of instrument and audio tracks running in Cubase, the project is set at 96k. All tracks get grouped...

Prockamaniac
replies: 0 views: 230
Prockamaniac 15 hours ago

I have replaced my graphic card recently, had an nVidia GTX 750 Ti and got a second hand AMD RX 460. It was slightly defective so...

Lesha
replies: 13 views: 622
Lesha 17 hours ago

Any one else keep every installer they've ever had or do I just have OCD? It's come in handy a few times when I needed to...

db9d9
replies: 1 views: 251
Tui 19 hours ago

Hi! as subject says.. has there been any improvement in the limitation of "unique" plugin id instances in a single...

TNM
replies: 0 views: 226
TNM 22 hours ago

I've just about given up.

dino321
replies: 597 views: 85,784
Monkey Man 23 hours ago

Can't find any definitive info on this, the softube page directs you to the ilok page. I don't have an iLok, I use the Gobbler...

Quetz
replies: 3 views: 377
Quetz 23 hours ago

I just installed two MOTU 16a interfaces in my studio, and I have to say, I really like them. An electrical storm took out my...

Bowener
replies: 34 views: 3,140
Monkey Man 1 day ago

Hello, I've been reading gearslutz for 3 years and over time I find plugins that are unpopular but are amazing, like, everybody...

Aoharukano
replies: 10 views: 723
JR Mastering 1 day ago

Hey All, Thought I would give you a run down of where I'm at so far with the Presonus Studio 192. Current System...

Crudden Hood
replies: 381 views: 48,153
Lophophora 1 day ago

Serious question, and am interested in hearing thoughts. Just fyi: the change has no effect on me, I am using windows, and am...

Wolf LeProducer
replies: 165 views: 6,886
onewire 1 day ago

I've been frustated by the latency I get in my current Audio Interface, Roland TRI-CAPTURE for when there are higher amounts of...

pranavakazack
replies: 0 views: 268
pranavakazack 1 day ago

I really like Opera. But I've been noticing that when I launch it and there is music going, it kinda crackles for a moment. I...

toowrongfoo
replies: 16 views: 446
toowrongfoo 1 day ago

Hi everyone, So, there are numerous posts all over the web about this topic, but almost all of them pre date the incredible...

9PointedStar
replies: 0 views: 276
9PointedStar 1 day ago

I've been having constant issues with my Macbook Pro Retina 2012 (El Capitan) USB. I need to have Virus TI, MOTU Ultralite Mk3,...

Manachi
replies: 50 views: 4,176
Scoox 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search