The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 7 views: 431
-groovatious- 2 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,391 views: 822,894
minervx 5 hours ago

DiGiGrid D here is my review about the Digigrid Studio D. Feel free to ask questions or add your personal review in the...

George Necola
replies: 21 views: 1,968
troggg 6 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,521 views: 637,474
Sascha Franck 13 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 56,710
George Necola 13th September 2005

Recently interested in trying some mixes using Michael Brauer's multi bus compression. Iv read for HOURS on info and watched all...

selfmade811
replies: 25 views: 1,332
JSchlomo 7 minutes ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 651 views: 59,512
myles 29 minutes ago

Hi, I am panicking.. Thank the Lord I have 2 external backups of all my DAW songs, but unfortunately, I had arranged all my...

TNM
replies: 7 views: 195
TNM 31 minutes ago

I normally use a Desktop with Reaper, nice unit but it's getting old so I'm considering setting up my HP for some of the workload...

MoBeach
replies: 4 views: 118
bebbo 32 minutes ago

Got a drum track mixed down out of BFD 2.0 separate channels for direct mic outs, room mic, overhead mic, ambient...

powpowmeow
replies: 8 views: 248
powpowmeow 1 hour ago

Another just released plugin from UA hat I just got ahold of is the Century Tube Channel . Been trying it on all sorts of...

yrplace
replies: 5 views: 1,034
Keith Condon 1 hour ago

Hi, I saw in differents threads that PSP plugins are very good and a lot of people love them, but I don't have much money to...

bellamimmo
replies: 25 views: 1,369
moon_unit 3 hours ago

I've just about given up.

dino321
replies: 1,184 views: 138,737
keepitsimple 4 hours ago

For those who have been waiting.. iD Driver V4.0.0 – Audient Help Desk Go to the bottom of the page for a link to your...

liv4ree
replies: 17 views: 2,179
thebrightestday 4 hours ago

I need some help. I'm trying to figure out some basic information before making audio interface purchases, however I'm being sold...

sebprovision
replies: 0 views: 72
sebprovision 5 hours ago

Hi! I'd love to try SKnote's new online mastering system, which is free for licensed users of their plugins, which I am not......

iLex
replies: 75 views: 2,665
LifeWhyz 6 hours ago

Dear folks, Would appreciate your opinions on the following. Allowing for differences in specific processor plugins, what...

Stevenk734
replies: 6 views: 269
soggy mittens 6 hours ago

Hey guys, going to be requesting my money back from this joker on the Avid site but really need to purchase Pro Tools HD 10. I...

M2E
replies: 0 views: 97
M2E 6 hours ago
replies: 458 views: 28,989
maxwelldub 6 hours ago

Hello all My new music PC, 8700k.. but i have one question, do i really need to spend money on dedicated gpu? simple like...

gedna
replies: 25 views: 1,094
Diogo C 7 hours ago

Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble with the new Launcher for the Antelope Audio Zen Tour. It insisted I update to...

esldude
replies: 8 views: 1,442
Cgbravo 7 hours ago

Hi! I want to buy 1 of these 3 compressors by Waves: - PuigChild Compressor - API 2500 - CLA-76 Compressor 1) Do you think...

TOG1250
replies: 7 views: 712
moon_unit 7 hours ago

I got a SuperMicro workstation with a X9DAi motherboard running windows 10 professional. The motherboard got a simple audiocard...

Joel Arvidsson
replies: 0 views: 94
Joel Arvidsson 9 hours ago

I am looking to buy EZDrummer 2 but I think my money is better spent on SD3. More options, more sounds, etc. But what about...

cap217
replies: 6 views: 396
GeneHall 9 hours ago

Hello, I would like to make a list of Windows Laptops that are suitable for Music Recording and Production. It would be great...

bebbo
replies: 6 views: 510
maxwelldub 9 hours ago

Hi all! So I've been using Antelope Audio products for a couple years now...started on the Zen Studio and currently have the...

SDB_12
replies: 31 views: 6,442
Rtroost 10 hours ago

Hey folks, I've seen similar variations to this issue around but have yet to see any posts describing my specific...

cartershilts
replies: 0 views: 102
cartershilts 10 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,658 views: 563,394
loopy 10 hours ago

I've been approached by a GS member regarding a thread where I was talking about Windows OS tuning. Maybe this information might...

akai612
replies: 121 views: 5,721
Psychlist1972 10 hours ago

What's your top 5 crazy effects plugins? Stuff that doesn't exactly fall into the norm?

jazzcabbage
replies: 39 views: 3,066
bill5 10 hours ago

I decided to purchase a used Presonus Quantum 2 to be used in conjunction with a Thunderbolt 3 laptop. I looked at most of the...

nsurround
replies: 9 views: 525
nsurround 10 hours ago

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

Diogo C
replies: 1,027 views: 78,819
Monkey Man 11 hours ago

Hi, Just picked up an ID22 and currently have it routed as follows: DAW > Outputs 3/4 > Outboard > Insert Returns...

Retouch
replies: 0 views: 99
Retouch 11 hours ago

I'm trying to open a score that I created earlier this year and I'm getting an error message saying: "There was an error...

sus4
replies: 0 views: 102
sus4 11 hours ago

Hi, I am looking for a new monitor, specifically 43' large. I have narrowed it down to the new Philips 43' Momentum and HP's...

Thorns
replies: 9 views: 575
dilznik 11 hours ago

Hi, I am investigating which audio interface to get which would play well with a Subpac for low-end monitoring. The Subpac...

replies: 7 views: 300
jerry123 12 hours ago

hi guys, it's mid 2018 and I am interested on how you work. mobile setup: Computer: windows 10, i7-6x series, 64gig ram, SSD...

George Necola
replies: 83 views: 7,714
engmix 12 hours ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 310 views: 62,976
UnbalancedBeats 14 hours ago

Double Post. Admins please delete :)

Zacchino
replies: 0 views: 195
Zacchino 14 hours ago

It's that time of the year again : macOS 10.14 Mojave was introduced on Monday 4th at the WWDC conference. Official release in...

reno
replies: 11 views: 1,339
xgman 15 hours ago

Anybody running a MOTU LP32 with Windows 10? Looks very tempting. MOTU.com - Overview

maggotspawn
replies: 0 views: 134
maggotspawn 15 hours ago

If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page for the Sweetwater custom Computing PCs, you see the...

atma
replies: 39 views: 1,315
login 15 hours ago

So, help my settle an argument here if you don't mind… I understand that most 64bit plugs are code coherent ports from 32bit...

lestermagneto
replies: 108 views: 22,026
bogosort 15 hours ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 5,830 views: 825,304
bobule 17 hours ago

There are only a couple of very short threads about their plugins on GS. They are having a big sale right now and their plugins...

Squeegee 303
replies: 68 views: 9,651
Kisame 18 hours ago

I just want to find a replacement for my Audio Kontrol 1. WHAT DO I BUY??????????????? Every ****ing alternative I...

Sweepes
replies: 26 views: 1,339
007 18 hours ago

I have used Stylus, and Stylus RMX extensively since it's creation, i've converted over 400GB of rex files over the years in all...

Chris Brown
replies: 1 views: 378
CPhoenix 18 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,025 views: 409,487
woodnut 19 hours ago

Hey guys, how long does it take Paypal to send a payment to Sweden from the US. I just paid for an Pro Tools Upgrade (Used) and...

M2E
replies: 11 views: 424
Ol' Betsey 19 hours ago

Hey together. This spring, a studio colleague offered me a good deal on an Antelope Orion 32 HD - he invested in an AVID i/o...

Rob Gordon
replies: 9 views: 847
DrAudiospecific 20 hours ago

Hi, I've just been trying the demo of Waves J37 and do quite like what I'm hearing on some sources. I'm pretty tempted to pick...

dickiefunk
replies: 13 views: 737
Voiceover Guy 20 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Spyoptic 22 hours ago

Hi all :) New to the forum and wanted some feedback on something I've been pondering for a while - I've looked at some other...

patrickkelley
replies: 12 views: 1,403
sneakyybstrd 22 hours ago

Hi there... I have a yamaha MGP32X, 42 inputs via Apollo 8 and Apollo Twin (18 analog inputs between the 3 apollos, 8+8+2, and...

TNM
replies: 0 views: 141
TNM 22 hours ago

I tried installing Halion Sonic 3 on my new MBP running high sierra and it doesn't show up in any DAW. It doesn't even get...

ac_music
replies: 0 views: 177
ac_music 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search