The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,456 views: 1,162,043
360studios15 1 hour ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 12,041 views: 1,392,669
RMDX 1 hour ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 74,880
George Necola 13th September 2005

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 6,165 views: 915,179
rjb5191 41 minutes ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,926 views: 186,620
Kyle P. Gushue 43 minutes ago

I have Presonus Quantum with a couple different external preamps (chameleon 7603, art MPA gold) connected to line-ins 5, 7, and...

redddog
replies: 19 views: 143
Rick Dalton 57 minutes ago

Anyone here running a Mac Mini 2012 model with Logic Pro and Komplete? Looking for a cheap solution where I'm able to run these...

The_Champ
replies: 3 views: 136
depulse 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 25,203 views: 2,422,002
dirtROBOT 1 hour ago

It's fairly common now, I think, for companies' downloading protocol for plugins to be that you download a 45 gallon drum of...

razorboy
replies: 11 views: 587
vitocorleone123 1 hour ago

I can't seem to get to the Samplicity site to download the free Bricasti M7 Impulse Response Library. The page keeps hanging for...

krocksf
replies: 29 views: 12,800
Mikael B 1 hour ago

Hey Guys, Any experience with this little fella ? Behringer MONITOR2USB | Sweetwater.com I never liked behringer but this...

JanZoo
replies: 51 views: 19,452
dkelley 2 hours ago

I just installed Sonarworks Reference Studio 4 (Headphones & Speaker Calibration) and listened not only to my own mixes but...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 20 views: 2,287
UnderwaterSurfer 2 hours ago

edit: thanks mods for moving my post to the right forum! Topic of my question: Is there software (for PC preferably) that...

Knorxo
replies: 5 views: 228
vitocorleone123 3 hours ago

Yes it’s a bit of a joke but in all seriousness how many compressors do you think an audio engineer “needs” in their...

motomotomoto
replies: 11 views: 918
vitocorleone123 3 hours ago

I built a PC with I9 9900K cpu @ 3.6 Ghz, 32 GB ram, Z 390 M gaming board. I am running Ableton Live 10 on Windows Pro 64bit OS....

rxguru
replies: 8 views: 312
elegentdrum 4 hours ago

Similar Burnt Molex result with R24 motherboard replacement; The replacement gigabyte motherboard finally came in, (from...

Thrip
replies: 4 views: 266
Rick Dalton 5 hours ago

And how do you find the differences between said plugin and hardware? Myself I've been obsessed with the SSL bus compression...

Dirk Churlish
replies: 1 views: 181
trevon 5 hours ago

Hi folks, Looking for a great Lexicon style reverb for mixing. Does anyone have experience with both the Exponential Audio...

everglass
replies: 55 views: 3,638
wooderson 5 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 647 views: 103,401
Pali 6 hours ago

Can someone help me find a decent bass amp sim plugin that I can use in Pro Tools? I record rock music and I want something...

Spoiled
replies: 18 views: 18,629
Pali 6 hours ago

As I understand Melda's licensing, it's very liberal once you own it, but it holds certain personal information about you (ie....

razorboy
replies: 3 views: 222
AreYouHuman 9 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,047 views: 325,679
microwave 9 hours ago

Not sure if this was posted but I was literally going today to spec out a new 27 inch one to replace my 2014 model and BAM! there...

trock
replies: 239 views: 14,010
cowudders 9 hours ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 1,578 views: 86,921
machinesworking 11 hours ago

I've been looking trying to find info on a z490 motherboard that may be good for use in an audio production pc. Anandtech and...

imhungry
replies: 32 views: 1,146
opcode81 11 hours ago

Hey everyone, I'm looking to use cooledit 2.1 on my windows 7 setup but for the life of me I cant get the directx plugins to...

TrustGear
replies: 14 views: 9,382
bgood 12 hours ago

Hey guys, Just wondering how these artists that are representing the new "ambient wave" of the last years are working...

nabucodinosaur
replies: 1 views: 604
CielBias 12 hours ago

For those who had the blessing to test both mothership and new apollo x16, do you think mothership still sound bigger and fatter...

Eduy
replies: 49 views: 10,220
Fugist 13 hours ago

I'm right on the verge of buying an Apollo, but can't help but feel like I'm going to wind up wasting hundreds of dollars buying...

Miiko
replies: 153 views: 22,087
Sybille 13 hours ago

In the market for a new computer and was thinking - would it be possible to convert my current computer (a MacBook Pro running...

sukhuno
replies: 2 views: 196
ShogunOfHarlem 14 hours ago

I had to reimage my pc and lost the actual installer but have my license still. Does anyone know where any old nebula 3...

shadyru
replies: 17 views: 993
captaink 15 hours ago

Hey there, everyone. I've seen lots of threads that touch on this topic at the beginning, and that disintegrate within 3 posts...

MightyUnicorn
replies: 0 views: 116
MightyUnicorn 15 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,167 views: 867,686
tempsperdu 15 hours ago

I have replaced my graphic card recently, had an nVidia GTX 750 Ti and got a second hand AMD RX 460. It was slightly defective so...

Lesha
replies: 226 views: 31,147
ofutur 16 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 10,695 views: 1,052,347
cqd 17 hours ago

Looking for a new BIG external monitor (or TV) for my Macbook Pro :cowbell: I don't have the mount for two screens But I'd like...

drockfresh
replies: 12 views: 323
drockfresh 17 hours ago

Hi need some help please. I have contacted Soundtoys support but it would appears this is more to do with something specific to...

mfx
replies: 11 views: 6,212
mfx 20 hours ago

I have looked for this and I couldn't find anything, I was wondering if there might be something out there that I have missed...

The_Bunker
replies: 1 views: 141
Exidus 20 hours ago

Hello there, painful topic here: Waves Plugins stopped working after updating Waves Central. I opened Waves Central to...

herrturtur
replies: 2 views: 186
herrturtur 21 hours ago

I've wanted something like this for a really long time, but nobody made one so I got creative. For me, trying to EQ with a...

Funkster
replies: 114 views: 32,487
Mrmatthewfelton 21 hours ago

anybody tried this and compared to competition?

trevon
replies: 10 views: 921
kirito 22 hours ago

Hi Is there any way to automate volume without losing control of the fader? I select all my tracks and lower the fader all the...

colbykeyz
replies: 11 views: 372
joeq 1 day ago

Was hoping to avoid buying several expensive Thunderbolt 2 -> USB C/Thunderbolt 3 adapters and to save a USB C port on my MBP...

chudslayer
replies: 0 views: 162
chudslayer 1 day ago

Used to enjoy Recycle for chopping up breaks and assigning a midi note to each chop and producing an auto keygroup... Are there...

dreadbizniz
replies: 18 views: 4,213
newsonicarts 1 day ago

I'm about to push the button to get Pigments by Arturia. I almost got Serum because it's nice and I have heard some bad ass banks...

Dave east
replies: 57 views: 12,338
alibling 1 day ago

Dear All. I just wanted to share the MOTU Track 16 Breakout Cable Pinout. I did a little reverse engineering becuase I need...

FreedomDK
replies: 1 views: 245
Johell667 1 day ago

Thimeo Stereo Tool https://www.stereotool.com/download/ The basic version (which is more than enough for anybody!) costs 35...

bmanic
replies: 8 views: 499
bmanic 1 day ago

I'm interested in creating Ambient music, and need some insight and help from those already doing something similar. The type of...

JohnnyRocket
replies: 41 views: 11,157
J_O_P 1 day ago

This is probably something stupid... But I had a question about outputs... I can only get signal through outputs 7/8. Mains...

redddog
replies: 11 views: 301
redddog 1 day ago

I was wondering if anyone else has had any issues with their Echo Audiofire 8's fireports. This is my 2nd Audiofire8 and I've...

fivedoor
replies: 4 views: 1,700
syzygywell 1 day ago

I have UMC204HD that use the same AD/DA as my previous Duet FW. However I got Profire 610 in perfect condition via ebay to give...

poshook
replies: 0 views: 119
poshook 1 day ago

Hey all I have some vocals side chained to my kick and snare with a high cut at about 500hz in Trackspacer. This was working...

OSSO
replies: 4 views: 1,054
Nevemachine 1 day ago

I have a 9632 RME legacy PCI card running alongside a Safire pro 40 for extra I/O via adat I’m thinking I could do with...

Samion
replies: 12 views: 480
Samion 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search