The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,005 views: 1,029,765
brousseau6933 10 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 70,234
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,502 views: 139,413
Lesha 3 minutes ago

Hello im looking for Lush not harsh or muddy or boxy reverb similar to what Travis Scott uses on super reverby adlibs. From my...

ForeignFaraz
replies: 7 views: 298
stevetgn 26 minutes ago

Hi, I have a Lynx E22 sound card. I would like to get a USB or Bluetooth based volume knob to change the volume of the analog...

oshogg
replies: 1 views: 40
msmucr 35 minutes ago

After noticing inconsistencies in automation, I've been reading about automation issues with Cubase and other daws. I've kinda...

Nevelous
replies: 5 views: 147
Nevelous 46 minutes ago

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 511 views: 62,979
swartzfeger 59 minutes ago

Hi, Does anyone have hands on experience with Avid Control and Logic Pro X in terms of functions, level of integration...

Fantomaz
replies: 0 views: 32
Fantomaz 1 hour ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 4,045 views: 568,386
Dan Eriksson 1 hour ago

Oh my God! This morning I turned on my Mac to finish a deadline & PT said I had no ilok. Wtf? I've never even unplugged the...

m_gant
replies: 21 views: 1,796
RLR0000 1 hour ago

Hello, I'm wondering something regarding the arp. I want to play live with it and I'd like it to be latched, but that it really...

Dextroze
replies: 1 views: 119
Dextroze 1 hour ago

Hi, A newb question: can I take a single XLR output (from Lynx E22 in my case) and use two XLR Y-splitters to send sound to 2...

oshogg
replies: 6 views: 177
Cabirio 2 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 9,652 views: 626,712
PettyCash 2 hours ago

Hey, I hope this is the right forum for this. I saw a few posts when I googled this issue from Gearslutz, but never really...

joewp
replies: 2 views: 134
joewp 2 hours ago

Hello :cowbell: So i've been through the forum and i couldn't find a definitive answer on this. Here we are presented with a...

Elian20
replies: 14 views: 578
jm2c 2 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 8,972 views: 863,849
Jeffguitar 2 hours ago

Hi, very impressed with these things indeed.. the 49800HS and H especially. Has anyone else been following these closely? the...

TNM
replies: 17 views: 618
TNM 3 hours ago

Hey Slutz, I've been using the id22 since June and it's been a total gem up until recently and I'm not sure if I've got a...

drumstick
replies: 167 views: 28,068
jpanderson80 3 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,545 views: 600,592
ponzi 4 hours ago

My computer monitor was having an issue with flickering. Microsoft recommended in my settings to start the computer in safe...

3rd Degree
replies: 1 views: 100
JoeyM 4 hours ago

hey Gearslutz people, I'm making a thread today because I'd really love to have some help from you guys. I've been trying to...

Goldanorak
replies: 1 views: 138
Bushman 5 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 23,130 views: 1,925,232
JoeyM 5 hours ago

Title says it all. I bought Waves Gold in 2012 back when they had the academic bundle... maybe they still do. jummpp Today...

PTbreaker
replies: 7 views: 239
itswintertime 6 hours ago

Has anyone had any luck using an Apogee Element Interface with a Cubase release more current than 10.5.5? (If so, what's the...

oboejunkie
replies: 1 views: 130
oboejunkie 6 hours ago

Hiya, Looking at getting an Akai s5000 and then some sort of SCSI to SD interface. I think the S5000 runs on FAT32, just...

faeriepunk23
replies: 0 views: 86
faeriepunk23 6 hours ago

This question applies to stompboxes as a whole, but also more specifically to tube guitar preamps. I haven't yet taken the...

SyncSailor
replies: 7 views: 7,189
trybiculuskarton 6 hours ago

Hey guys, It's my first post here so excuse me if I posted in the wrong place or something. So basically, I've been looking...

[email protected]
replies: 20 views: 439
J_O_P 7 hours ago

Hello! just curious about the plugins your are using for electric bass these days. Cheers!

mrcrowly
replies: 0 views: 111
mrcrowly 7 hours ago

Hi, I'm purchasing a small audio/MIDI interface for casual applications and mobile recording and ended up with these two as...

Mastropiero
replies: 3 views: 141
dft3670 7 hours ago

Hey ya'll I'm still using my Onyx Blackbird by Mackie and I was wondering if anyone knows how to create separate headphone mixes...

kevink474
replies: 3 views: 192
troggg 8 hours ago

Hi Guys, can I do 12 channels analog in and 12 channels analog out in the same time with a product like Motu 16A or Tascam...

lgabor
replies: 7 views: 195
ChrisLudwig 8 hours ago

I was inspired by the latest Softube plugin, Harmonics to dig through my FabFilter Saturn library of presets and see if I had...

bmanic
replies: 12 views: 2,304
phil_lasalla 8 hours ago

I tried the Kontakt version years ago, sounded great but didn't seem to have a lot of velocity layers. Does anyone know if their...

zohomoho
replies: 0 views: 98
zohomoho 8 hours ago

Hi Waves. Many people have been using your plugins for decades now. There are many great plugins that you make that I love and...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 4 views: 144
msmucr 9 hours ago

Hi there, in this thread I hope to gather all the current information about the AMD Ryzen platform and the issus with UAD 2...

kolutshan
replies: 199 views: 18,208
Funkybot 9 hours ago

Upgraded to Catalina Mac OS- everything was working great then I decided to update the Waves Central App. Now missing licenses on...

babydaddymusic
replies: 86 views: 4,267
greggybud 10 hours ago

Looking to buy a mac mini. I typically run less than 50 tracks with moderate processing in Logic Pro X. Will the base model i3...

rdsyo
replies: 8 views: 568
gdoubleyou 10 hours ago

Quite a few threads mentioning Arturia V-Collection, and quite a few random "wouldn't it be cool if they had..."...

Cpl. Punishment
replies: 64 views: 3,552
greggybud 10 hours ago

Hi All, I'm looking to upgrade my DAW controller from a Faderport 8 (Studio One is my main DAW). The lcd screens are just not...

DavidAntonia
replies: 0 views: 111
DavidAntonia 10 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,575 views: 265,989
madgansound 11 hours ago

Hi everybody, I use Cubase (5) and make music since 7 years on my custom desktop (i5 750 - M-audio Firewire solo) without any...

jules800
replies: 26 views: 16,270
Rexesq 11 hours ago

Hey everyone... back here on gearslutz after more than 10 years... hope you're all safe and sound during this crazy...

albird81
replies: 1 views: 103
stella645 13 hours ago

So...it seems that Hornet is having a sale for their plugins. What are some useful ones to get during this time? I've also...

Kiwiade
replies: 11 views: 606
JoeyM 13 hours ago

Hi, I have a dual computer system. Mac 1. is running osx 10.8 32 bit, hosting a legacy Pro Tools HD 3 Accel system. Mac...

engmix
replies: 2 views: 123
jerry123 13 hours ago

Now that the New Mac Pro is shipping and arriving in studios across the planet seemed like a good idea to have a thread to...

thestarfire
replies: 306 views: 19,452
Tui 14 hours ago

Didn’t know where to put this... nice deal to get two plugins Plugin Alliance Now which two? :)

MichaelDroste
replies: 226 views: 17,750
danielqmark 14 hours ago

Whacha got?

bill5
replies: 46 views: 8,997
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 15 hours ago

Can Neutron 3 Elements simulate/replicate popular types of compressors such as FET, Optical or VCA? if not, what's the...

Octogon
replies: 3 views: 218
Octogon 16 hours ago

I’m a guitar player that wants the ability to record and demo guitars at a professional level. I have really nice electric and...

Laurel Vista
replies: 6 views: 368
Laurel Vista 16 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 10,593 views: 1,244,165
kuulart 16 hours ago

... I have it, I'd love to talk about this with anyone else who does. I mix into it, it's a compressor and adds some analog-type...

alexis
replies: 93 views: 17,535
M.Retra 16 hours ago

Wondering if there is a service out there that can remote in and do analysis on a rig to optimize? I'm nowhere near the level...

redddog
replies: 5 views: 212
Sacha 17 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search