The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 5,351 views: 433,723
ponzi 9 minutes ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 5,606 views: 740,096
MatsNo 3 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 1,813 views: 522,864
TAFKAT 1 day ago

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

diogo_c
replies: 433 views: 47,409
GLP1Antibody 5 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 52,780
George Necola 13th September 2005

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 11,494 views: 748,857
brockorama 6 minutes ago

Hi guys! New to the forum, so HELLO everyone! Was wondering if anyone could help with a little problem I've encountered...

JAMMERZ
replies: 4 views: 348
snm10 57 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 2,872 views: 323,980
geeorge 59 minutes ago

Hello everyone! I'm very interested in having a very portable D->A converter/interface to mix outside of my home studio. The...

Diaz
replies: 12 views: 1,648
sdelsolray 1 hour ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,176 views: 307,819
Dave east 2 hours ago

PSPaudioware.com - high quality audio processors and effects plug-ins in AudioUnit, RTAS and VST format for Mac and PC I...

Den
replies: 11 views: 2,057
DrAudioBot 2 hours ago

I can't seem to find any information about this issue, where Pro Tools "eats" the Alt-Solo key combo of the Ozone...

Henrik Hjortnaes
replies: 5 views: 231
Henrik Hjortnaes 3 hours ago

I don't want to think that this is just pernicious software (that behaves like malware), but I cannot get AIR Technology off my...

LPXRH
replies: 14 views: 861
kretzmonster 4 hours ago

Hey Guyz, I'm a currently looking to upgrade from my Soundcraft MTK12 to an audio interface with 16 ins & outs. My price...

mikedesignerd
replies: 48 views: 1,163
diogo_c 4 hours ago

As many people are probably aware, Microsoft introduced a limit to static linked libraries - FLS slots. This limits the number...

kdm
replies: 5 views: 313
norbury brook 4 hours ago

I can not for the life of me understand why someone hasn't produced a killer EQ and Dynamics tactile control surface with visual...

mrbibidy
replies: 83 views: 6,540
lydpik 4 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm thinking about buying the GForce M-Tron-Pro Software Plugin. I'm using a stationary computer in the studio and a...

mangomeat
replies: 1 views: 115
blamejake 4 hours ago

Hello, I have searched the forum fairly thoroughly but didn't find the answer to my question, to the point where I feel like...

Alexis19944
replies: 0 views: 70
Alexis19944 5 hours ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 15 views: 2,553
HCMarkus 6 hours ago

AI Speculate Artificial intelligence has been progressing at a rapid rate and is at the forefront of emerging technology. In...

Victorian Needle
replies: 1 views: 159
duderancher 6 hours ago

Waves TransX is on sale right now. I have the Sonnox Transient shaper, which I don't use often, but really need it when I do. ...

Kubilay
replies: 29 views: 11,311
Henrik Hjortnaes 7 hours ago

1. Install the right version from MTP AV motu drivers and "Clockworks software" from MOTU.com - Downloads 2. Connect...

kikedrum
replies: 5 views: 835
kikedrum 7 hours ago

At my wits end here and despite repeated support requests to Native Instruments they only send me general advice that...

lostinmusic
replies: 25 views: 1,418
tvsilence 8 hours ago

I was going to call this "Focusrite Clarett 4Pre vs MOTU Ultralite MK3" as that's where I've gotten to in my choices,...

jomtones
replies: 14 views: 385
jomtones 9 hours ago

Even when I go into the menu on the front panel. It won't let me even select what mode to be in. Just stuck in USB. It won't let...

Nu-tra
replies: 3 views: 413
antiguru 10 hours ago

???????? Will this be the year BJ?

shalimo
replies: 950 views: 139,156
myles 11 hours ago

Hi I searched everywhere but I just cant find a AB comparison with the new apogee symphony mk2 and a Apollo mk2 interface. I...

irieboss
replies: 19 views: 1,758
LuXx 12 hours ago

De-Essing

I often have to struggle on De-essing voice tracks. Sometimes they are easy, other times they are more difficult to manage. I...

mnstudio
replies: 63 views: 2,076
chessparov2.0 13 hours ago

Whats the most realistic sounding piano vst?Cinesamples piano in blue sounds pretty good to me.Have cinebrass and think it sounds...

guitar dan
replies: 607 views: 199,378
keepitsimple 14 hours ago

Hello! So I've always made music inside the box, but recently I've started getting hardware synths and drum machines. I have...

Matt Play
replies: 8 views: 270
Alndln 14 hours ago

TL;DR = Best sounding audio interface for podcasting, singing and rapping into Reason 9.5 and Adobe Audition on a Windows 10...

Vegetable Police
replies: 3 views: 253
Alndln 15 hours ago

Hey Y'alll..Topic is pretty simple: Since reading there is a difference in dynamic range with some sound cards running bus...

Hitrate
replies: 8 views: 260
GregR 15 hours ago

Greetings! This is an attempt to keep an updated list of free audio plug-ins for people to use as a reference. I know these...

Red Black
replies: 30 views: 953
bill5 16 hours ago

I've been keeping an eye on the new gear section like any good gear slut would - and it seems there's no real big breakthroughs...

owen_musician
replies: 217 views: 6,795
12tone 17 hours ago

Hi all So I have an older pair of Apogee AD / DA 16X's that have served me well for years (almost a decade now in fact). They...

not_so_new
replies: 10 views: 376
not_so_new 17 hours ago

Hi- I just added ram,16 gig,no problem on mid 2012 Macbook Pro. While also attempting to replace the battery with a new one...

kgdrum_nyc
replies: 8 views: 268
Nate Wade 18 hours ago

I just installed two MOTU 16a interfaces in my studio, and I have to say, I really like them. An electrical storm took out my...

Bowener
replies: 27 views: 2,425
antiguru 20 hours ago

Looking to maybe get a new interface, and the MOTU 828es and RME Fireface 802 seem very similar, other than price. The only main...

kojak
replies: 0 views: 180
kojak 22 hours ago

Hello, I'm writing to ask if there are any Drumforge users around here to shed light on its capabilities. I've used various...

Nillerbabs
replies: 1 views: 201
cprompt 1 day ago

Hello, I need feedbacks on the Alyseum U3-88c midi interface (usb3). Especially about jitter and latency. I've read nearly...

kicks91
replies: 11 views: 948
thermal 1 day ago

Hey guys, I need a new sound interface one that can handle big projects, over 60gb memory but I would also need something to...

skyform
replies: 10 views: 316
thedberg 1 day ago

Hey there... I am running an SSL Madixtreme 64 card on Mavericks at the moment and am looking to rebuild my system to a newer...

Karloff70
replies: 40 views: 5,016
danyg 1 day ago

Sparing me a diatribe about null tests and the limits of the average human being's ability to perceive dynamic range, are there...

maxwelldub
replies: 29 views: 1,978
nonchai 1 day ago

I've been using Logic for years, but new to X and track stacks. EXAMPLE FOR ALL QUESTIONS: Drum stack that containing a...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 1 views: 312
Ain't Nobody 1 day ago

I got used to an older version on a machine that hadn't been updated in years, but I just installed v3, and trying to make sense...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 1 views: 239
Ain't Nobody 1 day ago

Hello I will change my computer. I currently have: i7 4770 32 go of ram. I have an apollo fire quad. I have the card...

tom05
replies: 8 views: 381
DAW PLUS 1 day ago

Free plugin frome fine cut bodies does something amazing to my top end none of my other plugins do. How are you guys using this?...

LoneSoundRanger
replies: 3 views: 418
Alex_HS 1 day ago

Hi everyone, Im looking to simplify my workflow regarding hard drives and sample storage between two computers. Any advice,...

Gearlife1
replies: 3 views: 263
HexRanger 1 day ago

so right at 00:44, the main super saw synth....i've been trying to acheve this sound for an entire day I cant get it. does anyone...

bentley14
replies: 1 views: 259
HexRanger 1 day ago

Hi, there is not a lot of reviews about Antelope FX and how good they are compared to UAD. Antelope is giving the FX suite for...

Sofort
replies: 8 views: 578
climber 1 day ago

Any opinions or experiences with the Audient ID4? Recommendations? Thanks!

foxwaves
replies: 40 views: 956
foxwaves 1 day ago

Hi all, I was wondering if a good direct box is necessary for getting good tone from an electric guitar running through...

ModernGlitch
replies: 10 views: 1,212
msmucr 1 day ago

Hi, I'm relatively new to Ozone 8. I'm trying to export files but it's turning mono files into stereo files and I don't want...

Tempest69
replies: 0 views: 231
Tempest69 1 day ago

Hi I just got this audio interface today and I am trying to track guitars but I keep getting sound cutting out and...

Eggster79
replies: 23 views: 439
Eggster79 1 day ago

Until recently I enjoyed a purely analoge signal flow with about a dozen hardware synths and about half a dozen effects with a...

geesbert
replies: 3 views: 262
msmucr 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search