The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 5,959 views: 466,885
chris319 41 minutes ago

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

Diogo C
replies: 624 views: 64,287
chet.d 14 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,109 views: 572,553
Dallon426 1 day ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 242 views: 38,952
dotl 2 days ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 5,870 views: 775,188
cyberkrunk 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 54,750
George Necola 13th September 2005

When MBP is not plugged in my system is quiet. However once I plugin this occurs https://youtu.be/kz4bayf0s8E Can anyone...

jkung
replies: 2 views: 320
jkung 5 minutes ago

I just picked up an old laptop for free, which has windows 10 on it which is crippling it. I was wondering if it’s a good idea...

BoardsOfBurnley
replies: 49 views: 1,104
bill5 14 minutes ago

hi

im new

pesttanz
replies: 0 views: 1
pesttanz 18 minutes ago

Is it just me, or does UVI sound a bit better than Kontakt? Every time I load up a UVI library, it seems to stand out to my ears...

Quantum7
replies: 31 views: 6,062
loopy 31 minutes ago

Hi Got some nasty artifacts on some bass stems. Bass is played high up the neck, almost lead-like. But I have some nasty...

pdpd
replies: 11 views: 396
climber 57 minutes ago

Hi everyone Over last months I acquired some nice plugins I really like. All waves ones. Scheps 73, Api 550, SSL channel,...

Guitarking
replies: 14 views: 972
Guitarking 1 hour ago

Hi Guys.. I am running Logic X and using a Line 6 Helix for my guitar rig. Up until recently Logic has been syncing tempo...

Major Sinner
replies: 1 views: 197
Skrzak 2 hours ago

Hello! I wanted to ask for some advice -I didn't know exactly where to place this thread since it involves different issues...

MusiComp
replies: 6 views: 406
MusiComp 2 hours ago

Currently I'm running Logic Pro X (quite good), Mainstage (piece of crap, midi controllers won't work here) and Ableton Live (I'm...

Skrzak
replies: 0 views: 64
Skrzak 2 hours ago

Hi. I'm going to be getting komplete 11 soon which comes with kontakt sampler. Do any sample libraries work with kontakt or do...

Richarddthompson
replies: 2 views: 156
Synth Buddha 2 hours ago

???????? Will this be the year BJ?

shalimo
replies: 1,050 views: 158,829
Musician 2 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 3,613 views: 367,941
Synth Buddha 2 hours ago

Over the years I've gotten the sense that Melodyne is the preeminent vocal tuner. But it also does a lot more, such as polyphonic...

Local Man
replies: 34 views: 1,544
iLex 3 hours ago

Hey everyone, If your reading this then you might be a current user of the Console Softube 1 and Pro Tools. As you may know The...

Micah421
replies: 6 views: 528
raal 3 hours ago

Hello sumslutz, hereby the 'official' thread about your in-use experiences of the Waves NLS plugin. Please share your thought...

nightsymbol
replies: 477 views: 173,766
Finnish 5 hours ago

Lets say I build a PC here and need to access the Cubase projects and S1 Songs off the old mac drives. Will Windows 10 be...

shanabit
replies: 15 views: 372
Alndln 7 hours ago

Between the Tascam UH-7000 vs the Tascam Celesonic US-2020 interfaces, do their converters & preamps really make THAT much of...

Steve Fogal
replies: 2 views: 317
Alndln 8 hours ago

Thinking about investing in a Vahalla Plate Reverb. I've tried the demo and it sounds good. Jus wondering if anyone had any...

rozza_209
replies: 132 views: 41,901
Pro5 8 hours ago

Title says it all really. I am considering building a new machine but I am not crazy about going to Win 10 yet,so I was hoping to...

foamboy
replies: 1 views: 158
Alndln 9 hours ago

If any of you guys have experience with iMac Pro or thunderbolt in general and handling moderately large amounts of data, I'm...

gradivus
replies: 16 views: 570
gradivus 9 hours ago

Ok, I've edited this as I was a bit heated when originally writing...does anyone else have issues with their Orion Studio or...

SDB_12
replies: 11 views: 923
climber 11 hours ago

Pro-Q 2 has got to be the most popular and well-loved EQ plugins in its category. There are definitely some amazing EQs from a...

skycaptain
replies: 45 views: 3,473
MoGreen 12 hours ago

I've recently been working on a MIDI tool that works in the browser, and hooks up to your DAW. It allows you to create chord...

GV1
replies: 0 views: 171
GV1 12 hours ago

I'd like to post this thread dedicated to the Orpheus for all those users who use it but wish certain little bugs, annoyances and...

Blenn
replies: 496 views: 78,287
nnajar 13 hours ago

Hello everyone, I have been a gearslutz daily reader for several years, way more constructive reading than the news pappers and I...

Piux
replies: 34 views: 12,832
tuco 13 hours ago

My workflow is mid to high end front end and mostly plugins once everything is captured... My daw (studio one) integrates...

bgood
replies: 178 views: 16,694
M2E 14 hours ago

Hello, By request of the developer (@newsonicarts), I'm creating a new thread for feature requests and general discussions for...

JC Biffro
replies: 69 views: 4,865
drdbldnm 15 hours ago

Appologies if this has been covered before. I have just installed Pro Tools 2018 and Kontakt 5.8 on a brand new IMAC 27",...

hmac
replies: 0 views: 187
hmac 15 hours ago

Altiverb 7 vs nebula 4 reverbs (3rd party) Which one do you think sounds more like the hardware and is generally more superior...

Arsun
replies: 0 views: 216
Arsun 15 hours ago

For all of us not focused on walking on the scary, yet rewarding path of building our own desktop Macs, Apple CEO Tim Cook's...

Mikael B
replies: 2,010 views: 92,936
zephonic 19 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,648 views: 346,236
JSchlomo 19 hours ago

For the owners of Focusrite audio interfaces this month only: Free Exponential Audio R2 reverb!...

Den
replies: 61 views: 4,419
Teemeister 20 hours ago
replies: - views: -
dluther 20 hours ago

Hi! Got a problem with lavalier mics. In short: Why aren't lav mics (TRRS CTIA) not working when plugged into interface via...

Shredd
replies: 1 views: 217
kwaehner 20 hours ago

At the moment I record my electric guitar (mostly clean jazz type stuff) by simply connecting my guitar to the input of my...

RonObvious
replies: 2 views: 277
RonObvious 21 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,490 views: 541,906
wilkinsi 21 hours ago

Can anyone recommend a good plugin for producing dreamy, organic, evolving arpeggios similar to the kind you'd hear on, say, the...

pdpd
replies: 3 views: 356
lllubi 22 hours ago

Hello! I have another quick question in regards to my Antelope Zen Tour and Pro Tools 12. So, I am experiencing some...

apologymusicinfo
replies: 3 views: 279
e-are 1 day ago

I have Focusrite 6i6 2nd Gen but not totally satisfied with DI sound quality and want more mobile audio interface. I'm recording...

DBen
replies: 0 views: 260
DBen 1 day ago

Guys, im looking for good quality and usability timbales. No matter samples or kontakt library or smth else, also no matter it's...

ibananov2015
replies: 0 views: 216
ibananov2015 1 day ago

Please don’t answer with your conjecture based on your negative opinion about waves. I’m genuinely curious what motivated the...

pixeltarian
replies: 65 views: 2,322
iLex 1 day ago

I've been using this lately and finding out how amazing this plug-in is. It glues the bass drum and bass together nicely and...

heisleyamor
replies: 23 views: 13,046
eLUX 1 day ago

is there a plugin that emulates the Quad 8 consoles.Alot of older records were done on this console.Eagles ,Sly and i think some...

mikeyman
replies: 0 views: 266
mikeyman 1 day ago

Hi all. Curious to know if anyone has a PC build with the Intel Core i9-7980XE in it. Looking to build my next generation rig...

cdruzeta
replies: 10 views: 824
cdruzeta 1 day ago

Is there a real huge difference between them ? Is it worth the upgrade ? I am deciding if to buy a second hand 16 channel...

dcreatorx
replies: 15 views: 1,874
Nick.Fainbarg 1 day ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,195 views: 582,232
man in the house 1 day ago

"The Final Sale - everything must go! I have decided to close the SCARBEE web shop as it is no longer possible to run it...

Tui
replies: 19 views: 1,047
Tui 1 day ago

hey there, i have an apogee unit that gives me headaches. its a one interface. it all works great until i power it via the psu....

salomonander
replies: 4 views: 397
ApogeeDigital 1 day ago

So like the topic says, what do you think of the waves API bundle vs today plugins not including UAD. I'm asking because I can...

Limit54
replies: 63 views: 4,355
Rolleum 1 day ago

So, help my settle an argument here if you don't mind… I understand that most 64bit plugs are code coherent ports from 32bit...

lestermagneto
replies: 101 views: 20,002
Tui 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search