The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,803 views: 854,359
Pictus 6 hours ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 189 views: 16,975
AlpacaRoom 7 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,748 views: 674,414
markusschloesser 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 57,407
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hi, any favorites for vst Preamps similar to UADs unison? Looking to record vocals and acoustic guitar. Thanks!

Dallon426
replies: 0 views: 14
Dallon426 19 minutes ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,961 views: 397,950
JSchlomo 37 minutes ago

In the next few months I'm going to be thinking about buying a Windows based computer as my DAW. I'm leaning towards laptops....

hello people
replies: 44 views: 3,053
hello people 51 minutes ago

Hello! I can't seem to get my waves renaissance maxx bundle and cla drum plugin to work in pro tools 10. I successfully sent the...

appletod
replies: 5 views: 22,384
bosran 1 hour ago

I know there alot of threads on this topic, but I wanted to get an up-to-date thread on what Rhodes and Wurlitzer samples people...

protodan
replies: 330 views: 63,047
Tui 2 hours ago

I just installed Sonarworks Reference Studio 4 (Headphones & Speaker Calibration) and listened not only to my own mixes but...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 10 views: 719
vitocorleone123 3 hours ago

Hi! In your opinion and experience, what is the best DAW for audio quantizing? And any affordable good options ? I'm thinking...

G-Sun
replies: 18 views: 1,683
vitocorleone123 3 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 809 views: 63,758
Monkey Man 4 hours ago

I'm in the market for an SSL style channel strip plugin to serve as the framework for the majority of my mixing. I've done a lot...

Markdude
replies: 23 views: 821
Markdude 5 hours ago

I want to ween myself away from Mac because of the ridiculous pricing and decreasing user serviceability. I hate Windows with...

goom
replies: 17 views: 511
rdfiii 5 hours ago

I'm trying to rip some of my dats to my hard drive and thought I could run the AES/EBU outs of my Sony PCM R500 to the Teac...

RobRoy
replies: 0 views: 80
RobRoy 5 hours ago

Hi all, I am considering the new Mac Mini. I am waiting for a new mac pro for a while now. It Seems Apple will renew the Mac...

Sanderb
replies: 22 views: 886
Sascha Franck 5 hours ago

Just wondering if any of you have compared this classic to other offerings today, i.e. from UVI, Wavesfactory, etc. I...

Ishkash
replies: 59 views: 7,330
smoke 6 hours ago

The Yamaha n Series combines Cubase AI (Advanced Integration) software with a 8 or 12 channel Firewire studio mixer to create a...

Geosync
replies: 4,545 views: 538,563
smoke 6 hours ago

I'm looking to update my external drives to SSD to go with my new 2018 Mac Mini. Currently I have a Thunderbolt 2 drive dock....

moog man
replies: 1 views: 255
moog man 6 hours ago

Hiya, I'm trying to experiment with making Alpha Wave music. I have both Logic X and Ableton 10. Unfortunately most of my...

faeriepunk23
replies: 1 views: 93
faeriepunk23 7 hours ago

Slutz! Before downloading another plug demo I'd like to know... What can owners of the Sony Oxford Inflator tell me...

John J.
replies: 47 views: 29,321
Kisame 7 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,707 views: 574,164
jlaws 7 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 900 views: 83,734
SuperBeats 8 hours ago

Hey there... I am running an SSL Madixtreme 64 card on Mavericks at the moment and am looking to rebuild my system to a newer...

Karloff70
replies: 64 views: 8,527
The Beatsmith 8 hours ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 467 views: 28,201
Chevron 9 hours ago

Hello all, First post here on Gearslutz (although have been reading this forum for many a year). I have a large stack of...

RedCatz
replies: 0 views: 82
RedCatz 9 hours ago

I can't find any recent threads on this, so here goes. My desktop is officially old and dead. I would love to replace it with a...

vanguard
replies: 0 views: 89
vanguard 9 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 14,420 views: 1,035,807
Rocket88 9 hours ago

Hello, Been searching all through the forum and haven't found the answer yet, even though it's been asked several times. I'm...

Jeff Willens
replies: 3 views: 143
Alndln 9 hours ago

Starting at about 6:44 on this vid: YouTube This would be the second acoustica plugin I’ve seen in a week that interests...

bgood
replies: 11 views: 890
Colin McCabe 10 hours ago

My master and slave PCs did updates Tue/Wed and now I'm getting lots of dropouts on projects that ran fine prior to the update. ...

rgames
replies: 2 views: 208
davet 10 hours ago

Does anyone here have experience using Rednet x2p with Avid Mtrx? Im thinking about buying the X2p to add tracking capability...

maverickwhistler
replies: 0 views: 132
maverickwhistler 11 hours ago

Long story short: My 2008 MacBook Pro was stolen and I need (want?) to replace it with a machine that will run Pro Tools 8...

chinupkid
replies: 3 views: 147
kslight 11 hours ago

At the risk of raising the prices on the already outrageously priced and hard to find gigabyte Titan ridge card, I wanted to ask...

jlaws
replies: 1 views: 174
Alndln 12 hours ago

Hi there, I've got an RME UFX+, which I am very happy with, but it's starting to feel like I could really use more analogue...

themiracle
replies: 1 views: 134
Alndln 14 hours ago

I'll be backpacking for a few months and while I'm away I will sporadically need to record voice overs for a client back...

JxCx
replies: 17 views: 450
ardis 14 hours ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,284 views: 608,972
JoeyM 15 hours ago

Hi! What is you favourite parametric eq that has "color"? Usually these EQ's are very clean - if your what...

kite
replies: 6 views: 395
Asher Bay 16 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,553 views: 503,825
Methlab 16 hours ago

With Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales approaching, I'm going to be in the market for a monitor to go with the 2018 Mac Mini. Any...

MattDawg5
replies: 9 views: 600
sbs 17 hours ago

I need 16 channels of control surface for the business. Doing fiddly fader riding and the mouse is killing me. I'm on protools...

Hammer v2
replies: 1 views: 168
Diogo C 17 hours ago

I just got the behringer 404 and I am happy with it. It is doing what it supposed to do. however, i have a problem when using it...

uglijimus
replies: 7 views: 269
uglijimus 17 hours ago

Hello everyone, I am sorry for this but I'll be the guy posting pictures of spectrum analyzer. I know they don't explain...

WheelieR
replies: 122 views: 6,814
denork 18 hours ago

I’m putting together a list. Any known deals out there to check out? Any others that are likely to pop up that you know of?...

jazzcabbage
replies: 9 views: 961
bill5 18 hours ago

Okay, I've looked and searched and asked and emailed and cannot find a final yes you can or no you can't answer. If I wanted...

dudeitsree
replies: 30 views: 2,309
JRT_in_WMass 18 hours ago

Macbook pros from 2010/2011/2012. would they be a no-go?

Gingerlocks
replies: 22 views: 1,810
pasarireng 20 hours ago

If anyone has both Logic and Cubase there I could use some help. Cubase will lock to MTC but the transport will not follow...

Deleted User
replies: 2 views: 415
groovyomega 21 hours ago

SSL Nucleus1 peak meters are always stuck under logic pro x. there are no problems with cubase pro 9.5. In addition, they react...

elbingo
replies: 1 views: 436
hazardouslee 22 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,212 views: 432,042
bukarin 1 day ago

Hey together, first of all. I do not want to start a plugin company vs plugin company debate. Though I think it will be...

Lebowski666
replies: 157 views: 6,610
joecandy 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
drainyoo 1 day ago

I'm familiar with Dante Virtual Soundcard from my time at a radio station where it performed reliably in that context. I'm...

Piyono
replies: 1 views: 201
JCBigler 1 day ago

Im just done playing with windows. I wanna be doing audio related things right now, but im sitting here playing with the terrible...

sameal
replies: 5 views: 281
sameal 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
In The Mix 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search