The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 13,925 views: 1,563,451
Kyle P. Gushue 17 minutes ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,856 views: 1,295,873
RyanC 5 hours ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 307 views: 40,208
aramaki 3 days ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 16th November 2020

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 77,586
George Necola 13th September 2005

How are these three plugins similar and different? Which one do you prefer and why? Can any of them be used together - i.e....

aligak
replies: 173 views: 61,444
Oziaso 1 minute ago

I have a three-part series in the making here. Part 1 talks mostly about build (or buy) and some decisions. Parts 2 and 3 have...

Psychlist1972
replies: 96 views: 4,850
Mushy Mushy 5 minutes ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 6,268 views: 942,919
augustusarnone 5 minutes ago

This is a post that I just made it a recent thread. One of a plethora of high definition audio threads out there. Hopefully this...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 2,172 views: 141,715
mattiasnyc 6 minutes ago

Been using a machine running Win7 x64 for many years now, & while its worked ok, its getting to the point where I'm looking...

stoltz
replies: 26 views: 463
MAXX VADA 9 minutes ago

Dear Community It seems like I am in a revolving door on the way in to the next move in my game of "Buy your next...

Tezmack
replies: 19 views: 3,026
SonicAxiom 22 minutes ago

I am still running MacOS 10.12. I intend to update to MacOS 10.14 Mojave. Will the MOTU Ultralite (Mk1) work with Mojave?

blue monk
replies: 3 views: 137
borjam 37 minutes ago

Now with the PC version available. I've been offsetting my heavy effects plugs to my slave laptop and man! This has been a...

Patrick_
replies: 227 views: 19,088
denkom 59 minutes ago

Can anyone recommend a system volume limiter for Windows 10? As a rule, I keep Windows system volume at 100% and adjust...

Resort Records
replies: 2 views: 155
Resort Records 1 hour ago

I am in the market for a new interface and have narrowed my choice to Merging Hapi II or Lynx Aurora (n). I don't buy interfaces...

hughmcevoy
replies: 0 views: 47
hughmcevoy 1 hour ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 17,411 views: 1,286,724
mu:zines 2 hours ago

Hi there, I have a MacBook Pro 2017 that I'm running out of ports to connect my gear to. I have a USB hub at the moment...

Soundsauca
replies: 3 views: 104
facej 2 hours ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 1,006 views: 128,831
jeremy.c. 3 hours ago

Hi guys!! Good to be back on this super helpful, priceless gear forum. So, I've spent the whole week, searching through...

my_studio
replies: 2 views: 121
soundrage 4 hours ago

Hi I'm totally new to Izotope—just purchased Ozone and rx8 for VO work I do. I'm really clueless, as I'm not finding these too...

jim s
replies: 3 views: 125
mattiasnyc 5 hours ago

Hello everyone, I though it could be interesting to create this space so users can share tips and tricks or ask questions when...

CBricius
replies: 0 views: 65
CBricius 5 hours ago

hi guys! cuirous to hear your opinion on which plugin does the best job emulating the beloved RE-201? I'm having a really hard...

SWNN
replies: 24 views: 5,413
Scragend 5 hours ago

Hi I can play the keyboard on the Virtual Instruments by clicking on the keyboard but can't record. Can only record using...

Your Dog Boring
replies: 0 views: 69
Your Dog Boring 6 hours ago

Very specific issue - gonna upgrade my computer, thinking about a Mac Mini - only hurdle is that I've got the RME HDSPe MADI FX...

stents
replies: 8 views: 290
mrgkeys 6 hours ago

Hello all! After migrating to a new DAW and upgrading to VEPro 7, I have routed VEPro 7 to all of my libraries except PLAY...

workstation15
replies: 0 views: 72
workstation15 9 hours ago

Hi there, in this thread I hope to gather all the current information about the AMD Ryzen platform and the issus with UAD 2...

kolutshan
replies: 348 views: 39,895
dejanilly 10 hours ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 1,518 views: 109,383
Anthony Quinn 10 hours ago

rockout New virtual audio driver for Mac OS X with control room monitoring options. The audio drivers allow applications to...

Mac_proxy3
replies: 1 views: 96
Ol' Betsey 11 hours ago

I have lots of plugins from Waves, Sound Toys, Softube etc... I also use Pro Tools latest version- Logic Pro X, Reason and...

babydaddymusic
replies: 10 views: 1,252
LaroshiMusic 11 hours ago

Hello, I'm looking to get a small set of speakers that closely replicates something thing like a mobile phone / iPhone speaker...

thrice506
replies: 41 views: 15,763
curry36 11 hours ago

Hi all, i bought a behringer umc404hd and windows is not detecting it. it powers on and the lights are on and everything but i...

AltusNoumena
replies: 6 views: 3,365
zfrotton 12 hours ago

I need an interface on a budget to record classical singing, acoustic intruments, make recording experiments and compose with...

Iavrum
replies: 12 views: 325
Iavrum 12 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 12,492 views: 1,285,376
Cupwise 16 hours ago

I recently posted in the low end and now realize I want to go with something better. I have been using Apogee for a few years and...

Nikademo
replies: 41 views: 3,360
JaeKelz24 18 hours ago

Hello everyone! I purchased a behringer x-touch along with 2 x-touch extender to use with Pro Tools 12 in HUI mode. I am...

antony.chourot
replies: 1 views: 128
Nickel99 19 hours ago

Hi there Guys. I recently bought a used Euphonix mc mix. Have tried to get the newest drivers from avid but they wont let me...

colinmk
replies: 67 views: 25,924
dougb415 19 hours ago

What do you guys recommend for a chorus plugin? I can't seem to find one that that sounds good. Any ideas?

mikeraz
replies: 14 views: 476
trackbout 20 hours ago

Inspired by this thread Finally! My perfect little Waves SSL Channel Strip control surface - total cost $75 i took this idea...

coder
replies: 17 views: 8,719
Mr Phil 21 hours ago

For some reason I was looking at the SSL channel strip from SSL. Then I was looking to UAD legacy offering. Quite a price...

henryrobinett
replies: 5 views: 276
thismercifulfate 21 hours ago
replies: 2 views: 200
mattiasnyc 22 hours ago

anyone have a satellite OCTO thunderbolt3 for mac? i just got mine mailed in yesterday and i want to know if we have the same...

andwutt
replies: 11 views: 558
degas 23 hours ago

Hi All, Am struggling to figure out which thunderbolt option to go with - any advice would be helpful. Here's the relevant...

The_G
replies: 8 views: 5,429
monkeyxx 1 day ago

Using a MOTU Audio Express, the cuemix software feature allows monitoring through an external source such as a mixing...

dwpthe3rd
replies: 6 views: 134
dwpthe3rd 1 day ago

Hi "Spacers" (is that a thing now?), In accordance with my own ideal workflow, I've been moving bits and pieces of my...

Ishkash
replies: 0 views: 90
Ishkash 1 day ago

Hi all - I'm attracted to finding a second hand M7 macbook (not pro or air) 12" retina, probably 2016 model.. the...

mutetourettes
replies: 4 views: 173
mutetourettes 1 day ago

YouTube - PCM Native Reverb Plugin Bundle AES 2009 Video

has2bhot
replies: 4,137 views: 706,608
elambo 1 day ago

At the moment, I'm having to swap out my current Thunderbolt Clarett 8Pre for a USB version (no thunderbolt on the new PC)....

imdurc
replies: 9 views: 1,526
Riversruns 1 day ago

I read a lot of horrors of running Universal Audio Thunderbolt interfaces on PC. Anyone that have it running smoothly, can you...

TS-12
replies: 9 views: 494
NL5 1 day ago

Seeing as we are rapidly approaching November and still no news on the release of the SPL Crimson... anyone have any news on why...

.Russ.
replies: 685 views: 139,917
VoicedByMax 1 day ago

I've been having a plugin spring clean and workflow refresh. I now have a Softube Console 1 with the SSL 4K, 9K and British A...

Deleted fe72b38
replies: 21 views: 1,449
Bushman 1 day ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 5,082 views: 722,879
fmq75 1 day ago

Hi everybody, despite their massive marketing campaigns with top mixers in the industry and tones of instructional videos using...

Mike McAdam
replies: 13 views: 888
Muser 1 day ago

I have the UAD version of the 1176 plugins but now my card is being used by other stuff and I need a native 1176 plugin. I'm...

Gordonosterhage
replies: 103 views: 32,621
lsdornothin 1 day ago

Hey guys, weird issue to see if anyone here ever had the same issue. This is my 3rd time having this and before I complain to...

M2E
replies: 0 views: 92
M2E 1 day ago

Asking for a friend... Can anyone recommend a new PC laptop that would be ideal for running multiple virtual instruments in a...

Chip Booth
replies: 1 views: 107
ambiguous signal 1 day ago

Moderators