The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored By MeldaProduction
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 9,070 views: 1,053,500
ponzi 3 hours ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 2,706 views: 107,211
Monkey Man 4 hours ago

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 33 views: 3,258
rezoneight 5 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,551 views: 865,095
GMSweet 6 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 63,191
George Necola 13th September 2005

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,843 views: 501,376
bace 12 minutes ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,472 views: 663,922
TimPani 25 minutes ago

I know we don’t know for sure what’s coming but I’m personally saving my dinero for Arturia V Collection assuming it’s on...

motomotomoto
replies: 16 views: 550
Eric Stravinsky 50 minutes ago

The new mac mini 2018 with 3,2 GHz 6‑core i7 looks very promising on paper. I am thinking of pulling the plug on 512gb SSD...

CemA
replies: 61 views: 4,629
lowkey 1 hour ago

Hi all, I would like to set up my Mac so that the main stereo output goes to SPDIF ONLY! And I would like this to be not only...

andrew montreal
replies: 1 views: 213
andrew montreal 2 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 19,702 views: 1,537,436
Patrick_ 2 hours ago

Hey guys, I have been using WAVES plugins for over 10 years for music production. However, I hear all these great stories...

sytrusze
replies: 340 views: 12,197
nyandres 3 hours ago

I recently upgraded my iMac 2019 to 10.15 (Catalina). I should of waited, but too late now. Works great except for one thing, my...

Guy Bacos
replies: 0 views: 65
Guy Bacos 4 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 6,302 views: 356,960
Musiclab 5 hours ago

So im out desperately hunting for a new computer (definitely not a hackintosh or a windows) My loyal MBP mid 2012 has served me...

brown
replies: 52 views: 8,971
The Oracle 7 hours ago

Hi I want upgrade my pc And for cpu I should choose between I7 8700 or I5 9600k The difference in prices in my country is...

raminkh
replies: 2 views: 310
raminkh 7 hours ago

We have been struck by the vacuum in the market regarding intelligent useful control surfaces. We’re here to ask if you want...

thestarfire
replies: 93 views: 3,131
The Oracle 7 hours ago

I've been shopping around for a new Thunderbolt based audio interface and MIDI inputs are hit or miss big time. I currently have...

monkeymanx
replies: 0 views: 86
monkeymanx 8 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 717 views: 57,086
mattiasnyc 8 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 7,572 views: 688,157
ericbridenbaker 10 hours ago

Usually I use Logic X for mix downs but since I sometimes do majority of arrangements in FL, I have been using FL Studio 20 for...

cjack2020
replies: 1 views: 136
cjack2020 11 hours ago

Hi, Could really use some help on this one... Using an RME Fireface400 with Sonar (I know, a bit old) and a Kemper...

SonicExplorer1
replies: 13 views: 325
SonicExplorer1 11 hours ago

Simple question, out of all existing SSL Buss Compressor Plugins (incl. UAD, Nebula/Acqua, etc.), which one is the best and...

toneage
replies: 153 views: 32,860
b0se 12 hours ago

Has anyone successfully used a UAD satellite firewire with a MacBook pro with USB-C only? Universal audio told me it should work...

Goldberg
replies: 1 views: 431
Garywan 13 hours ago

I just got a pair of Yamaha HS50m monitor speakers second hand and just noticing there is an annoying buzz in them when my...

screentan
replies: 11 views: 735
mcnitt 13 hours ago

Hi, I am setting up a computer (MacBook Air) dedicated to do some on-site recordings (8 multiple channels) to work with a newly...

bogart
replies: 10 views: 623
Drumsound 15 hours ago

Is it possible to use the apollo twin in combination with an apogee symphony to use the apollo as a monitor controller (and extra...

datafeist
replies: 15 views: 380
psycho_monkey 16 hours ago

Hi Folks, I currently don't own any Acustica plug-ins. I've recently been trying out their demos and like what I'm hearing but...

cpsmusic
replies: 4 views: 220
mxbf 17 hours ago

Looking for a hardware controller specifically for controlling plug ins. Found this product and was curious to hear if...

proxy
replies: 14 views: 2,189
J_One 18 hours ago

Hi forum users, I'm thinking about changing UA2192 to the new Apollo x6. Have any of you had the opportunity to compare these...

fanofrhodes
replies: 0 views: 188
fanofrhodes 20 hours ago

Hi everyone Am sorta at my wits end trying to resolve an issue and would appreciate any feedback from any users on ideas to...

weirdfishee
replies: 1 views: 226
weirdfishee 23 hours ago

No more VST2 development. All aboard the VST3 train.

rockreid
replies: 58 views: 4,435
AdmiralQuality 23 hours ago

We've been eyeing this piece for a while but have held out waiting on some thorough reviews and user experiences - too which...

ResonantMind
replies: 3 views: 835
mequaz 1 day ago

How are these three plugins similar and different? Which one do you prefer and why? Can any of them be used together - i.e....

aligak
replies: 83 views: 14,312
anguswoodhead 1 day ago

Hi there, I have an imac 2011 2.5ghz i5 with 256dds and 16gb ram. The harddisk has 70gb left. Logic fails many times. Much...

datafeist
replies: 10 views: 589
psycho_monkey 1 day ago

After spending thousands over the last decade I’ve realized the best plugins I own and gravitate to the most are often the...

cjack2020
replies: 29 views: 1,132
RightOnRome 1 day ago

Hi all, I am currently using a Black Lion Modified Motu 2408 MK III x 2 for 16 analog ins and outs. I'm in the mood to upgrade...

Rednose
replies: 0 views: 155
Rednose 1 day ago

Apologies, if this is already posted -- did not find it in a search. Go at it! My list is not ready yet... and to draw...

theMuzzl3
replies: 85 views: 13,767
E-Irizarry 1 day ago

Hey everyone. Been needing to make this post for a while - sorry if it is a bit long winded. My setup: Scarlett 18i20 USB...

jbnewcomb
replies: 10 views: 676
jbnewcomb 1 day ago

Hey guys! So, I'm currently using my old and beloved (mostly) E-MU 0404 USB, which is mostly fine, except for the drivers (you...

Brakka
replies: 40 views: 11,942
Maniac 7777 1 day ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 5,927 views: 864,622
roffelito 1 day ago

Hey Slutz, I've been using the id22 since June and it's been a total gem up until recently and I'm not sure if I've got a...

drumstick
replies: 117 views: 20,429
deathrasher 1 day ago

I pay close attention to gain staging though i mix ITB. I have the first device in the chain outputting -18dbfs and keep that...

ZeusFaber
replies: 11 views: 441
Pali 1 day ago

hi I'm know about to purchase one of these two.... I've changed my whole system to MAC MINI 2018 i7 64gb ram and I have a hard...

rayhill
replies: 6 views: 390
Webb 1 day ago

Just curious, what do you trackball users out there assign your extra 2 buttons as??

shane8002
replies: 10 views: 892
chrismeraz 1 day ago

Hi. I came across this: Duet Display while reading my usual news feeds. Has anybody experimented with this yet. I...

OwDU7
replies: 24 views: 4,305
Calagan 1 day ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,988 views: 194,568
b0se 1 day ago

Hi Gearlutz members, Do you have any exemples of EQ/dynamic plugins (think transfos/tubes emulations) that once inserted on a...

arnoldorodeo
replies: 1 views: 370
LonDonsen 2 days ago

What plugins do you have that have lasted far beyond the honeymoon phase? I’m sure we have all experienced picking up the...

motomotomoto
replies: 72 views: 7,255
EvgenyStudio 2 days ago

This is an ongoing problem with a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 of mine. Basically, the sound just completely cuts out periodically,...

Ishkash
replies: 26 views: 30,198
drgadgetz 2 days ago

Hey Boys and Girls, I Would like to Clone My current HD and move it to an SSD drive. is it possible to clone it in such a way...

konradfounded
replies: 16 views: 1,020
JB220587 2 days ago

Hello folks, I have been around for about 20 years producing with sequences. I have been using MPC2000xl to do so as I also...

Palm3
replies: 1 views: 663
01Marito 2 days ago

Looking for a good go to to utilize on my masters. Wondering for anyone who has tried both of these to fill out the stereofield...

mxbf
replies: 0 views: 240
mxbf 2 days ago

So my old PC is on it's last legs. I wanna build a new one with a budget of 500 euro Granted it ain't much But wondering...

HOTC
replies: 1 views: 307
ChrisLudwig 2 days ago

Which would be better for a laptop with 16gb...

thelessiknowtheb
replies: 3 views: 393
1jordyzzz 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search