The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Native Instruments Summer Sale Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 23rd March 2015
Gear Maniac
Native Instruments Summer Sale

Hi all,

does anyone know when Native Instruments Summer Sale begins? Does it usually happen at the same period every year, I mean, from day X to day Y? I know there is one but does't much about it? Does Komplete, for instance, go on sale? I want to get Komplete but discounted.

Thanks.
Old 23rd March 2015
Gear Nut

Komplete usually goes on sale a couple of weeks before a new version of it is being released, at least that's how it was with Komplete 8 and 9. Both got discounted a month or two (I can't remember exactly) before Komplete 9 and 10, respectively, were released.

I'm not positive about how likely it is that they will release Komplete 11 this year, so far there are only two new products that are not included in Komplete 10 (Emotive Strings and Strummed Guitar).

If they do not release a new Komplete version this year, then I'm not sure whether they would put Komplete 10 on sale at all. I wouldn't bank on it.
Old 23rd March 2015
Gear Maniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandano View Post
Komplete usually goes on sale a couple of weeks before a new version of it is being released, at least that's how it was with Komplete 8 and 9. Both got discounted a month or two (I can't remember exactly) before Komplete 9 and 10, respectively, were released.

I'm not positive about how likely it is that they will release Komplete 11 this year, so far there are only two new products that are not included in Komplete 10 (Emotive Strings and Strummed Guitar).

If they do not release a new Komplete version this year, then I'm not sure whether they would put Komplete 10 on sale at all. I wouldn't bank on it.
Ok. Thanks. It's what I thought. Unless they release Komplete 11, Komplete 10 will not go on sale this year....
Old 23rd March 2015
Lives for gear

But summer sales are on upgrades/crossgrades and updates, 50% off.

The cheapest way to get Komplete is to get Reaktor on its anual 99 USD sale (some times before summer or after it) and then crossgrade at the summer sale: 200 to Komplete and 400 for KU I think.
Old 23rd March 2015
Gear Maniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by login View Post
But summer sales are on upgrades/crossgrades and updates, 50% off.

The cheapest way to get Komplete is to get Reaktor on its anual 99 USD sale (some times before summer or after it) and then crossgrade at the summer sale: 200 to Komplete and 400 for KU I think.
Good to know. Thanks!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search